Lecheek Nutrition Ampilean Ripped Cocktail log Packs back

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Man more snow coming they say! So for bama that means state of emergency and rds closed lol. I hit gym up today and did 41 minutes treadmil 2.4 miles and sauna. Was going to do arms and freaking every machine was packed solid with newbies. I'm getting ill with this bs new yrs resolutioners!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man more snow coming they say! So for bama that means state of emergency and rds closed lol. I hit gym up today and did 41 minutes treadmil 2.4 miles and sauna. Was going to do arms and freaking every machine was packed solid with newbies. I'm getting ill with this bs new yrs resolutioners!
    How much snow will you get ?

    I am sure the resolutioners are almost done - if not do your hulk freak on them.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  3. I really do hope the resolutioners stick it out, but that's rarely the case. Ours died off the last couple weeks but the last few days has been busy again. I think Valentines is usually the cut-off of when you see who stays and who goes.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  4. Packers! How are you?! Long time no see on AM! Glad to see you back at it. Just caught up and you are doing good work! Where is your Hulk AVI?

  5. Today was a longgg day at work but i was ready for the gym. I got there a lil earlier today too so had some machine opened. I hit arms and cardio today

    Cardio: 1 mile treadmill

    Biceps: seated db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    ez bar curls: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

    concentration curls db's: 25 lbs x 8.8.6

    triceps:

    Machine dips: 120 lbs x 10,10,10

    rope press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    v bar press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse ez bar cable curls: 100 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  6. After having a good arm workout the next day Valentines day that is lol the stomach virus or food poisoning struck from hell. Lost about 6 lbs. Will back at it tomorrow.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  7. Hope you feel better bro
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Ok so def got my hunger back after days of feeling weak as crap from stomach virus. So today went to gym to do chest and was going to do some cardio, but of course the damn gym is still packed with newbies. All treadmills booooooooked lol. It's all good though got tax returns and buying a damn hybrid bike for me to do some cardio around the hood and maybe get dem calves bigger lol. Had a good chest workout though imo

    Chest:

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 5, 245 lbs x 3

    db flat bench presses: 60 lbs x 8,8,8

    cable flyes: 50 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  9. Nice Pack. Kill it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Ladies and gentlemen... we have another FU sighting!

    Hope all is well brother.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Thanks wasme. Working on a stack for my return. Hope to get it going soon. Lot of EVO stuff and PH
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Hit cardio up today did 1.70 miles 30 minutes treadmill the sauna.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks wasme. Working on a stack for my return. Hope to get it going soon. Lot of EVO stuff and PH
    Nice! What are you looking at ??? PM me if you wish

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Hit cardio up today did 1.70 miles 30 minutes treadmill the sauna.
    Atta boy!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    What are you looking at ??? PM me if you wish
    Ghey

  15. Biceps today and boy if I didn't have to pick my mini lil hulk Evan from day care ida ran a marathon. I am starting to feel it like the old pack days!!!! Btw I saw mini me bc my other two boys although they both look like me and have traits, only this baby has my calves lol.

    Biceps:

    seated db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 8,8,10

    concentration curls: 30 lbs x 7,7,7

    seated preacher curls: 60 lbs x 10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I am starting to feel it like the old pack days!!!!
    good workout bro... a baby with boulder calves... name him Bam Bam
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. HULK....SMASH!!!

    Nice work bro!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. lol i know right!!! THanks guys! Today hit up shoulders and sauna.

    Shoulders:

    seated machine presses: 80 lbs x 12, 90 lbs x 10,8

    seated db presses: 45 lbs x 12,10,8

    db shrugs: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    lat machine pull downs: 120 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Nice shoulder workout Pack! Keep up the work brother!

  20. Today we got a longer lunch so hit the gym up early. Hit chest and tri's. Went to another gym and there was differences in weights by far, especially the cable machine.

    Chest:

    Incline bench press: 135 lbs 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 3

    flat db bench press: 65 lbs x 8,8,6

    machine cable flyes: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    tri's

    seated db over head presses: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

    rope press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    tricep pressdown machine: 110 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  21. Even though I hit up gym at lunch I still went to my usual gym later today for 1 mile on treadmill and sauna time. I'm flat worn out fellas lol
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Even though I hit up gym at lunch I still went to my usual gym later today for 1 mile on treadmill and sauna time. I'm flat worn out fellas lol
    You are rockin these gyms brother! Nice dedication and work!

  23. Thanks my friend!!! Trying that's for sure!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Today went to do some back or biceps. Little did I know a friend of mine was going to be up there. Sob talked me into doing a routine with him that I so freaking hated but at same time so much loved it lol. I did the rest on my own like always, just did the one thing with him. My arms are bulging right now.

    Biceps:

    db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8

    standing ez bar curls: 75 lbs x 8,8,8

    concentrations curls: 25 lbs x 6,6,6

    Ok this what the friend had me do. Starting with 40 lb db's standing sup curls 5 reps followed by hammer curls with 5 reps, then straight to the 35 lbs same thing then to the 30 lbs then stop do 90 lbs db over head ext 12 reps back to the db's with 25 lbs same thing down to the 15 lbs then stop another 12 reps triceps over ext. we did two damn rounds of this. I'm freaking spent enough said!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Great arm routine! That variation of lifts and weights is something to "love". Lol. Nice job brother.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today went to do some back or biceps. Little did I know a friend of mine was going to be up there. Sob talked me into doing a routine with him that I so freaking hated but at same time so much loved it lol. I did the rest on my own like always, just did the one thing with him. My arms are bulging right now. Biceps:db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8standing ez bar curls: 75 lbs x 8,8,8concentrations curls: 25 lbs x 6,6,6Ok this what the friend had me do. Starting with 40 lb db's standing sup curls 5 reps followed by hammer curls with 5 reps, then straight to the 35 lbs same thing then to the 30 lbs then stop do 90 lbs db over head ext 12 reps back to the db's with 25 lbs same thing down to the 15 lbs then stop another 12 reps triceps over ext. we did two damn rounds of this. I'm freaking spent enough said!!
    Awesome job Pack... sounds like one hell of a superset!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. It was brother. I'ma start doing them regular now lol. I got three days left of the ampilean. I've enjoyed the hell out of it and will buying it again. I'm going to the other one next.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    It was brother. I'ma start doing them regular now lol. I got three days left of the ampilean. I've enjoyed the hell out of it and will buying it again. I'm going to the other one next.
    The other one?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Yeah bro not this next log but one after i'm do something wicked with AMPitropin!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  30. Today took kids to the park to hit baseballs after church. Then it was Daddy gym time. I had a good workout and went home to eat and I be damn if I want to go right back lol. When pack starts to get like this again it's smashing time.

    Chest:

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs 8, 8

    flat bench db press: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

    cable flyes machine: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    back:

    wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    db rows: 45 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  31. Nice work, those inclines must've put a fatigue-ing on those pecs early!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today took kids to the park to hit baseballs after church. Then it was Daddy gym time. I had a good workout and went home to eat and I be damn if I want to go right back lol. When pack starts to get like this again it's smashing time.

    Chest:

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs 8, 8

    flat bench db press: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

    cable flyes machine: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    back:

    wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    db rows: 45 lbs x 10,10,10
    Nice workout brother.. and cool about hitting some balls with the kids..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  33. Today cardio 1.5 miles then sauna. Yeah man I felt good though hell I want more more feed me more!!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today cardio while naked in the sauna. Oh man it felt so good hell I want more penis feed me more!!!
    Christ pack...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I want more more feed me more!!!
    I heard that!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  36. lol I swear one day ima learn me that editing crap and hunt you down wasme!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol I swear one day ima learn me that editing crap and hunt you down wasme!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  38. Today hit shoulder blast at gym then to the track for a mile walk.

    Shoulders

    seated db presses: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    shoulder machine press: 90 lbs x 10,10,6

    lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

    db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10

    standing side lat raises: 25 lbs x 10,10

    mile at track
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  39. Final review tomorrow!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Final review tomorrow!
    Solid workout bro... review should be a good one!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 11:21 AM
  2. Lecheek Nutritions Ripped Cocktail log opp
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:16 PM
  3. LeCheek's New Ripped Cocktail and New T-X3 Sale @ NP
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:14 PM
  4. Cocktail time!...ripped cocktail log(sponsored)
    By bigadam73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:20 AM
  5. Lecheek Nutrition Ripped Cocktail Logger needed.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Log in
Log in