Bruiser shreds with Lecheeks AMPilean(Sponsered)+HyperT2

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for supply me with a month's worth of their new AMPilean Burn Matrix. I also went ahead and picked up a bottle of Lecheeks Hyper T2 to run alongside.

Weight: 218 (day of first dosage)
Height: 6'3

Goal: I will be cutting over the next four weeks and looking to drop some bodyfat especially in some of my stubborn areas.

Nutrition: I will be following my own version of carb cycling. 3 VLC days, 2 medium, and 1 moderately high. I also prefer to backload my carbs when I do eat them, and by habit fast 12-16 hours depending on the day.

Training:

Sunday-LISS Cardio/abs
Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Back
Wednesday- off
Thursday- Shoulders
Friday- Arms
Saturday- Legs
2-3 of the lift days are followed by a quick HIIT cardio and ab session

Supplements: Multi, Fish oil, CLA+ALC, Whey, BCAA AMPilean (two caps morning) + Hyper T2 (1 am., 1 pm.)

follow along and feel free to ask away!

[HR][/HR]1.19.2014 relaxed front and back
1.19.14fre.JPG
1.19.14Bre.JPG

1.19.2014 Flexed front and back before and after
1.19.14FF.JPG
2.10.14.jpg
1.19.14BF.JPG
2.5.14.jpg

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
amp.png

fd7df5686c0e445d8557d52e78d3afe8.jpg

[HR][/HR]
area saved for final results/review/pics

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1
Legs
Medium Carb Day

Training
Warm up: 5 min warm up Treadmill, progression on squat

BB Squat: 275x12, 315x10, 315x10, 315x10
DB RDL: 100'sx15, 100'sx15, 100'sx15,
Chain Walking Lunges: 20,20,20,20
Leg exentions: 15,15,15
superset w/
Standing Leg Curl: 15,15,15​

I woke up this morning and took my first dose of both AMPilean (2 caps) and Hyper T2 (1 cap). I work at a bar on the weekends and get to bed late leading me to usually wake up groggy with less sleep, but after about 30 mins of waking, I could definitely feel the AMPilean running its course and I was ready to get my day started. Although it is not recommend, I am fairly stim tolerant and a little after an hour I took a mild preworkout and headed to the gym. I felt great and very energized. Leg workout went real well as I was aiming for a higher volume day. There was no experience with jitters or crashing afterwards either.

Diet: I trained fasted and sipped on BCAA's during the workout. First meal was my pwo shake ( 40g protein, 50g carb) an hour later I went to a burrito joint and enjoyed a very nicely wrapped double chicken, rice, bean burrito with some chips. The rest of the day I'll be carb free and eating mainly meat with some almonds on the side.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Cardio/abs

VLC day

40 mins LISS incline treadmill
9 various sets of ab work (leg raises, rope, TRX)​

I slept in a little later then I would have liked, but at least I woke up refreshed. Took my doses of Ampilean and Hypter T2 with some BCAA's and I was off to the gym an hour later. Did my cardio and ab work fasted (sipped on BCAA's), and had a protein shake afterwards.

AMPilean is no joke, Both of my doses have been taken on a empty stomach and it is definitely AMPlified (pun). Nothing that I do not find tolerable, but I can see where some may want to wait till after they eat to take a dosage.

Now its time for some football, my picks... Denver vs San Fran in the superbowl, Denver takes all.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Hell ya, stuff is legit. Oh and ***k yes broncos!!!!!!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Note: The appetite suppression with AMPilean is in full effect. I fast out of habit, and during the week, I fast about 12/13 hours before having a coffee and Coconut oil (I might have to switch to tea to lower my caffeine intake, little jittery after the combination) and about 2-3 hours later I have my first full meal of the day. Well, its about that time to make my meal, and usually my stomach does a great job of reminding me its time to eat, but I'm not really hungry at all. (today I fasted 13 hours before coffee/coconut and my first meal will be around the 15 hour mark from my last meal last night)

Time to fuel the body!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
u takin this on empty stomach when u wake up? think ima start eatin with it, kinda givin me weird cramps on empty stomach

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
u takin this on empty stomach when u wake up? think ima start eatin with it, kinda givin me weird cramps on empty stomach
I have been taking it on a empty stomach. I haven't had any problems, but the amount of stim effect is highly noticable and if I wasn't as tolerable to stims as I am, I definitely see why it would be advised to eat with a meal. I just ate my first meal of the day, about four hours after taking my dosage, and practically had to force the meal down.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking it on a empty stomach. I haven't had any problems, but the amount of stim effect is highly noticable and if I wasn't as tolerable to stims as I am, I definitely see why it would be advised to eat with a meal. I just ate my first meal of the day, about four hours after taking my dosage, and practically had to force the meal down.
right lol the appetite control is ridiculous on this stuff. co worker bought coffee and donuts at work today i cant even look at em

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Chest
Medium Carb Day

Incline Bench- 10 sets of 10, 90 second breaks, @185
DB Bench- 90'sx10, 100'sx10, 110'sx10, 110x8
Decline Cable Fly- 12,12,12
Standing Cable Fly- 12,12

cable pushdown- ladder set, 10 reps each peg, varying grip each set. (~8 sets)
TRX skull crusher- failure, failure
superset/
TRX Pushup- failure, failure​

Training went well, and diet was on point today. Things seem to be really going well with AMPilean, appetite was suppressed all day long and their is an extreme focus that lasted through the afternoon.

Nutrition: Calories: 2490
Fat: 92g
Carbs: 210g (backloaded)
Protein: 210g

Bought some new nut butter called Tahini Butter (made from sesame seeds). Organic and has a very similar profile to PB, except all 4 grams of carbs come from fiber. Really good source of Fats for anyone doing Keto or looking to minimize carb intake. (17g f, 4g c, 6g p). It doesn't taste as good as PB and is kind of bland, but that will at least keep me from indulging rather then when I go to have 2 tbs of PB and end up eating half the jar.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice info here for other to take note.THANK YOU!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Back
Low Carb Day

Took 2 caps AMP and 1 cap Hyper with some BCAA's, and I was off to the gym fasted

Training

5 min warmup treadmill
Lat Pull down - 20,15,15,12
Vgrip close Pulldown- 12,12,10
Smith BB Bent Row- 135x20, 225x12, 225x12, 275x8, 275x8
BB deadlift- (worked up to 455) 455x2, 8 sets of 365x3 @90 sec rest
One arm Seated Cable row- 12,12,12
Straight arm pulldown- 10,10,10
20 min LISS treadmill
Nutrition
Calories: 2400
Fats: 125g
carbs: 80g
Protein: 228g
Notes:
  • Yesterday my morning work coffee/coconut oil on top of the AMPilean dose was a little too much caffeine, and I felt a little jittery. Today i swapped the coffee with green tea (still added a tb. of coconut) and did not have any issues with jitters.
  • AMPilean has absolutely killed my appetite, but when I am suppose to eat, I haven't had any issues. (this is what I call a good problem)
  • Deadlifting is one thing I would prefer to not have to do at the @$$ crack of dawn, but do to a scheduling conflict it was the only time I could go today. I really didn't want to get out of my bed this morning. It's super cold out and my bed was nice and comfy, but after fighting with myself for ten minutes, I rolled out and popped the ampilean. Literally within ten minutes, I felt wide awake and ready to go.
  • as far as a thermo goes, here and there I feel overly warm, but nothing that is ever discomforting. I haven't noticed any excessive sweating at the gym, but I am not usually one to sweat a lot as is, unless doing higher intensity cardio.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Cardio/abs
Very Low Carb Day

Training​

40 mins LISS (heartrate ~130) incline treadmill
9 sets various ab work
full body foam roll, and strech​

Nutrition

Calories: 2000
Fat: 116g
Carbs: 46g- 15 from fiber
Pro: 200g

Notes

-I haven't had any issues with sleep since starting the run, but last night I was wide awake past my normal doze time and woke up several times throughout the night which is not normal. I'm not sure of the source, but as of now, I do not believe it to be related to ampilean.
-with the previous note being said, I actually slept through my alarm, but luckily I still woke up with enough time to hit the gym and get to work on time. When I did wake up, I contemplated just falling back asleep and not going to the gym because of the lack of sleep, but knew as soon as I popped some AMPilean, I would wake right up.... and I was right.
-appetite completely suppressed, The only time I even get an inkling of hunger is late at night, but never enough to change my ways. I've made several points on this, so to stop beating the dead horse, I will not make any further notes unless something were to change.
-weight is down, and I am noticeably leaner/dyer. This is partly due to glycogen depletion, but do believe the ampilean has done its part.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Cardio/abs
Very Low Carb Day

Training​

40 mins LISS (heartrate ~130) incline treadmill
9 sets various ab work
full body foam roll, and strech​

Nutrition

Calories: 2000
Fat: 116g
Carbs: 46g- 15 from fiber
Pro: 200g

Notes

-I haven't had any issues with sleep since starting the run, but last night I was wide awake past my normal doze time and woke up several times throughout the night which is not normal. I'm not sure of the source, but as of now, I do not believe it to be related to ampilean.
-with the previous note being said, I actually slept through my alarm, but luckily I still woke up with enough time to hit the gym and get to work on time. When I did wake up, I contemplated just falling back asleep and not going to the gym because of the lack of sleep, but knew as soon as I popped some AMPilean, I would wake right up.... and I was right.
-appetite completely suppressed, The only time I even get an inkling of hunger is late at night, but never enough to change my ways. I've made several points on this, so to stop beating the dead horse, I will not make any further notes unless something were to change.
-weight is down, and I am noticeably leaner/dyer. This is partly due to glycogen depletion, but do believe the ampilean has done its part.
my supps from pipingrock came in and i picked up their sleep motivator which has melatonin and other crap in it, helped me sleep great last night with just 1 cap. im gonna split the dose like u said in my thread for the hunger control cuz i been gettin hungry at night also

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on the sleep please.

I went to bed later then I normally would on a weekday. It doesn't happen that often, but I had to work my 2nd job last night which is at a bar and had to be to work this morning. This only left me a 6 hour window to sleep. Thankfully, The last thing I remember before falling asleep is my head hitting the pillow. Light outs! No disturbances and I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm even went off.

Granted I went to bed later, and I had poor sleep the night prior, I'm still thinking the sleep problem was a random occurence and unrelated to these products.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Shoulders/Tri's
Medium Carb Day

Training

warmup- band work
Standing BB Shoulder Press- 135x15, 165x12, 175x8, 175x8-drop-135x8
Standing BB Behind Head- 115x12, 115x12, 115x12
HammerMachine Lateral Raise- 12,12,12,12
Nuetral Grip Front Raise- 12,12,12
superset/
Bent over Rear raise- 15,15,15,
Close Grip BB Bench(held mid way) 185x15x4
Rope pushdown- failure, failure​

Nutrition
Calories: 2700
Fats: 90
Carbs: 240 (backloaded)
Pro: 220

Notes

- I've been having some tennis elbow issues as of late, and made the decision this week to abandon Bicep training for a while. Today would have normally been a shoulder day, arms the next and then legs the day after that, but I've now condensed my lifting to four days a week and will bump legs to tomorrow. Schedule wise, this works perfectly with my diet and how I like to do my "mini-refeeds"
- I'm writing this the day after, I ate a little extra yesterday knowing I have legs today, but even with the carb intake & extra calories, I weighed exactly the same as I did the day prior. I love when this happens, just means the next time I'm wanting to go a little bit over, I can have little more and not be worried of over doing it.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Legs
Low Carb Day

Training​

Back Squat- 275x5, 315x5, 365x5, 365x5, 315x8
Cambered Good Morning- 135x12, 135x12, 185x10, 185x10
Single Leg Extention- 12, 12, 12, 12
superset/
Single Leg Curl- 12,12,12,12
Walking lunges- 2 sets​

Nutrition

Calories: 2,300
Fat: 120
Carbs: 80

Notes:
- Pretty disappointed in my leg sesh today. I went in wanting to do 5x5@365 on squats, but my legs just weren't their today. Felt very depleted and soft. Which means that the next day prior to legs I'm going to need to add more carbs.
- I'm down 7 lbs since I started,(211) (mostly water weight from cutting carbs), but this is actually the lightest I've been in years. On my higher carb days, I'm going to go a bit heavier and slow down the weight loss.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 & Day 9
Very LowCarb/ "Cheat Day"
Carbio&abs/ off day

Training (day 8)

50 mins LISS Treadmill
various ab work
foam roll/stretch​

Nutrition (Day 8)
Calories: 2300

Fat: 140
Carbs: 40
Protein: 200

Nutrtion (Day 9)
Calories: 3100
Fat: 100
Carbs: 350
Pro: 190

Notes
-Not too much new to report, supplements have had no problems and I'm ready for this week in the gym.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Chest
Medium Carb Day

Training
Incline Barbell- 10 sets of 10 @195, 90 second breaks
Slight Decline DB- 80'sx12, 90'sx12, 100'sx10,
Flye Machine- 12,12,12,12
TRX Flye failure, failure, failure
superset
TRX Pushup failure, failure, failure

Nutrition

Calories: 2,500
Carbs: 210 (backloaded)

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Back Day
Low Carb Day

Training

warm up - band pull aparts, pull ups
Wide grip pulldowns - 20,15, 12, 12
V grip Pulldowns - 12,12,12
Smith Bent Row- 185x15, 225x12, 225x12

Deadlift- worked up to a double at 475, 6 sets of 3 @ 385, 90 sec breaks
Chest supported incline Row - 12,12,12,
Straight Arm pulldown- 12,12,12

Nutrition
Calories: 2400
Fat: 129
Carbs: 100
Pro: 215

-I've gotten use to the stim effect and don't really notice any more when it kicks in, but the appetite control is still great.
- Leaning out very nicely, I'll throw up some mid log progress photo's this weekend

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Cardio/abs
low carb turned into cheat day

Training

40 mins LISS Treadmill
various ab work and strech/foamroll

Nutrition:
Today was planned to be low carb, but do a dinner function I decided to change things up and pretty much did a complete refeed. Nothing that I'm worried about, I'll just have to keep things in check for the remainder of the week and will skip my cheat meal this weekend. i did not keep track of cals or macro's, but a rough estimate... Probably around 4500 cals for the day.

Next morning... at least my muscles feel full. Put on about 5 lbs (glycogen, water)

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
How'd the tennis elbow doing?
still sucks lol, but I think its been getting better. I've just been trying to baby it and hopefully by avoiding any movements that bother it will rest it back to normal. Its kind of weird though, it only hurts during bicep movements, and I'm starting to think its maybe one of the numerous underlying muscles instead of a tendon problem or both haha.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still sucks lol, but I think its been getting better. I've just been trying to baby it and hopefully by avoiding any movements that bother it will rest it back to normal. Its kind of weird though, it only hurts during bicep movements, and I'm starting to think its maybe one of the numerous underlying muscles instead of a tendon problem or both haha.

I have the same ongoing issues. I do have tendonitis but I also have underlying arm shoulder issues.

if its not one thing its another I tell ya.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
if its not one thing its another I tell ya.

Heard that! All though, I am still considered young, I have come to terms that I'm not getting younger lol and acute pain that would have went away in a few days now lingers for weeks. Over the past few years, I have made a huge attempt at focusing on how I train and focusing on form and injury prevention, but there is always something that is a pain in the @$$.

sorry guys for being absent the past few days, got busy with work and superbowl festivities, but I'll be hitting these last two weeks with Ampilean with max effort. I'm still enjoying this stack. Some downsides I've found are: I've become fairly tolerant to the stim effects and do not notice them as much as I did in the beginning, and along with that the appetite control feeling has fallen slightly as well. The first week, I was never hungry, but during the past few days, I didnt get the same feeling and it hasn't been lasting all day. This is to be expected from any product where tolerance is an issue, but I'm still lovin it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear tolerance has start to build up already. Lets see how the last 2 weeks go.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Back Day
Medium Carb

Training

Hammer Pull Over Machine- 20, 20, 15, 15
Deadlift- worked up to 3x3 @415, 2" deficit speed sets 3x3 @335
Seated Cable Row (neutral)- 12,12,12
Straight Arm pulldown- 12,12,12
TRX inverted row, 2 sets

Nutrition:

Calories: 2,500
Carbs: 210 (backloaded)

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Chest
Medium Carb day

Training
rotator cuff warmup
Incline Bench Press (wide)- 185x15, 225x8, 225x8, 225x8
Close Grip Incline Bench (2 sec puase)- 5x3 @185 1 minute rest
Hammer Decline- 12,12,12,12
Upright Flat Bench Machine- 12,12,12
Decline Cable fly- 15,15
Incline Cable Fly- 15,15
Standing Cable Fly- 12,12​

Nutrition
Calories: 2500
fat: 100
Carbs: 210 (back loaded)

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Leg Day
Low Carb

Training

Today I trained with a very respected member of my area who will be competeing in 8 weeks. He's older, many would consider him crazy, but He's natural and the toughest guy I have ever met. Every is literally trained to failure.

Hack Squat Sled- progression up 365xfail (20ish), 405xfail (20ish), 405xfail (20ish), 455xfail (7 forced, very little in the tank) drop to 275x15ish with help
Feet and Knees touching leg press- 200x30, 400x30, 600xfail (25ish), 800xfail (20ish)
Kettle ball lunges- 3 sets around 12-15 reps per leg
Smith RDL- 135x20ish, 185x20ish, 235x10ish drop 185x15 drop 135xgod only knows
Leg curl, 15,15,15

Waddled home

Nutrition

Calories: 2,350
Carbs: 100
Pro: 205

notes:

-feeling leaner
-legs are not as sore the day after as I was worrying they would, but they still feel great (great as I know they were worked)
-only 10 more days left with this log, pushing it to the limit

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far I'm surprised that more people aren't in here

For sure, but I guess its also nice that there isn't a bunch of random convo between log posts, keeps it clean and easy to follow for anyone in the future searching for a review/log and wanting to get straight to the info without having to go through a million irrelevant posts.

Day 20
Much needed Rest
VLC

After deadlifting Monday, pumping chest on Tuesday, and slaughtering my legs yesterday. I took today completely off and relaxed (besides work, but its still mostly a sitdown job) I could tell my CNS was a little shutdown and the rest was deserved.

day after- feel pretty good, legs have the nice 2 day later soreness. The past two nights I've had trouble falling asleep even though my eyelids have been super heavy at night, but nothing that has effected my day-to-day routine and I'm sure things will return to normal soon. I have sleep issues every now and then sporadically, so this is nothing new.

Getting Very lean, and a little flat from being low carb the past few days, tomorrow night is a planned mild carb up, so things should feel out nicely, and due to my schedule, I'll need all the energy as possible, as I'll be deadlifting heavy on Sunday.

Unless something extremely crazy happens within the next week, this combo is going to see a very nice final review, any future cut I do could very possibly include at least the Ampilean, Its hard to tell how much the Hyper T2 is effecting, but I do think it has helped and I'll get into that with my final review.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established

Shoulders/tris
Low Carb

Training
Smith Military press- 135x20, 185x15, 225x12, 245x12, 245x12 drop 185x9 drop 135 x15
Hammer machine side lateral- 12,12,12
DB side lateral- 12,12,12
superset w/
bent over raise 12,12,12
weight dips- bwx20, 45x15, 70x10, 70x10
rope pushdowns- 15,15,15,15​

Nutrition

Calories: 2,300
Carbs: 80

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Cardio/abs
high carb/high calorie day

Training
Cardio- 60 mins LISS Treadmill
12 sets various ab work
foam roll/strech/TRX streching

Nutrition
Calories: 3500
Fat: 86
Carb: 410
Pro: 200

Woke up today the lightest yet (210, -8 from start) I felt pretty flat and took a few pics, the new avi is from today. I will do a complete pic posting next week when this is done.
I've been fairly low carb since the superbowl and wanted one last load before this last week with Ampilean.Today was an awesome carbload day. Enjoyed the best frozen pizza I've ever had (wegmans), chocolate milk, and some sorbet for dessert. I'm going to need it though. Tomorrow I will be slaying some deadlifts.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Back
Medium carb

Training
Lat wide Pulldowns- 20, 15, 12, 12
Close V Pulldown- 12,12,10

Deadlift- worked up to a double @ 455 , deficit speed 3x3 @ 365 120 sec breaks
Hammer row Machine (pronated)- 12,12,12,12
straight Arm PUlldown- 12,12,12

Deadlifts sucked today! I did a double two weeks back with 475 that felt a lot easier with better form then this 455, but bad days happen. A few corrections that I know I need to make in regards to the video
- My shoulders start the movement, needs to be my hips
-I need to sit further back/ drop hips a bit more
-my back rounds, needs to stay flatter
-my knees tend to cave in, need to work abductors and hip mobility

[video=youtube;EPj8pKqq3bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPj8pKqq3bg[/video]

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Quick update- I've had a death in my immediate family and won't have the time to finish logging. I'll still finish the ampilean (3 days left) and the hyper will run an extra 15 days. I'll still be finding time to hit the gym and have an awesome support team that's helped with my meals so diet wise will be the same. I find normalcy to be a good way to cope. I'll find sometime this weekend to post my post log pics and I'll let the results show for them self. Hold the one's you love close and love each day.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update- I've had a death in my immediate family and won't have the time to finish logging. I'll still finish the ampilean (3 days left) and the hyper will run an extra 15 days. I'll still be finding time to hit the gym and have an awesome support team that's helped with my meals so diet wise will be the same. I find normalcy to be a good way to cope. I'll find sometime this weekend to post my post log pics and I'll let the results show for them self. Hold the one's you love close and love each day.
Sorry for your loss.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
-post pics added to beginning post. I only did flexed pics, I was in a hurry and forgot to do unflexed pics.
-when the post pics were taken (with a week still left) i weighed 210, down 8lbs from the start. With all of the added stress from all the funeral stuff, I was still able to adhere to my most of diet. I did not stay away from carbs as much as I normally would and did enjoy a few meals that I wouldn't normally do. With that I did put some water weight on and when the bottle ran out I weighed 215 which is still down 3lbs from the start, and I do feel a lot leaner.

Thanks marms and Lecheek. I really enjoyed this log.

Ampilean is intense and I really loved this product. Will definitely use for future cuts and needs for appetite surpression

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-post pics added to beginning post. I only did flexed pics, I was in a hurry and forgot to do unflexed pics.

-when the post pics were taken (with a week still left) i weighed 210, down 8lbs from the start. With all of the added stress from all the funeral stuff, I was still able to adhere to my most of diet. I did not stay away from carbs as much as I normally would and did enjoy a few meals that I wouldn't normally do. With that I did put some water weight on and when the bottle ran out I weighed 215 which is still down 3lbs from the start, and I do feel a lot leaner.

Thanks marms and Lecheek. I really enjoyed this log.

Ampilean is intense and I really loved this product. Will definitely use for future cuts and needs for appetite surpression

Thanks for the log and review.