Bruiser shreds with Lecheeks AMPilean(Sponsered)+HyperT2
- 01-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Bruiser shreds with Lecheeks AMPilean(Sponsered)+HyperT2
Thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for supply me with a month's worth of their new AMPilean Burn Matrix. I also went ahead and picked up a bottle of Lecheeks Hyper T2 to run alongside.
Weight: 218 (day of first dosage)
Goal: I will be cutting over the next four weeks and looking to drop some bodyfat especially in some of my stubborn areas.
Nutrition: I will be following my own version of carb cycling. 3 VLC days, 2 medium, and 1 moderately high. I also prefer to backload my carbs when I do eat them, and by habit fast 12-16 hours depending on the day.
2-3 of the lift days are followed by a quick HIIT cardio and ab session
Supplements: Multi, Fish oil, CLA+ALC, Whey, BCAA AMPilean (two caps morning) + Hyper T2 (1 am., 1 pm.)
follow along and feel free to ask away!
1.19.2014 relaxed front and back
1.19.2014 Flexed front and back before and after
Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
- 01-18-2014, 09:15 PM
area saved for final results/review/picsCurrent Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
- 01-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Medium Carb Day
Warm up: 5 min warm up Treadmill, progression on squat
BB Squat: 275x12, 315x10, 315x10, 315x10
DB RDL: 100'sx15, 100'sx15, 100'sx15,
Chain Walking Lunges: 20,20,20,20
Leg exentions: 15,15,15
Standing Leg Curl: 15,15,15
I woke up this morning and took my first dose of both AMPilean (2 caps) and Hyper T2 (1 cap). I work at a bar on the weekends and get to bed late leading me to usually wake up groggy with less sleep, but after about 30 mins of waking, I could definitely feel the AMPilean running its course and I was ready to get my day started. Although it is not recommend, I am fairly stim tolerant and a little after an hour I took a mild preworkout and headed to the gym. I felt great and very energized. Leg workout went real well as I was aiming for a higher volume day. There was no experience with jitters or crashing afterwards either.
Diet: I trained fasted and sipped on BCAA's during the workout. First meal was my pwo shake ( 40g protein, 50g carb) an hour later I went to a burrito joint and enjoyed a very nicely wrapped double chicken, rice, bean burrito with some chips. The rest of the day I'll be carb free and eating mainly meat with some almonds on the side.Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
01-18-2014, 09:54 PM
Im actually looking to start this myself next week if I get some AMPIlean lol
FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
01-19-2014, 03:31 PM
40 mins LISS incline treadmill
9 various sets of ab work (leg raises, rope, TRX)
I slept in a little later then I would have liked, but at least I woke up refreshed. Took my doses of Ampilean and Hypter T2 with some BCAA's and I was off to the gym an hour later. Did my cardio and ab work fasted (sipped on BCAA's), and had a protein shake afterwards.
AMPilean is no joke, Both of my doses have been taken on a empty stomach and it is definitely AMPlified (pun). Nothing that I do not find tolerable, but I can see where some may want to wait till after they eat to take a dosage.
Now its time for some football, my picks... Denver vs San Fran in the superbowl, Denver takes all.
01-19-2014, 04:02 PM
01-19-2014, 04:18 PM
01-20-2014, 12:11 PM
Note: The appetite suppression with AMPilean is in full effect. I fast out of habit, and during the week, I fast about 12/13 hours before having a coffee and Coconut oil (I might have to switch to tea to lower my caffeine intake, little jittery after the combination) and about 2-3 hours later I have my first full meal of the day. Well, its about that time to make my meal, and usually my stomach does a great job of reminding me its time to eat, but I'm not really hungry at all. (today I fasted 13 hours before coffee/coconut and my first meal will be around the 15 hour mark from my last meal last night)
Time to fuel the body!
01-20-2014, 01:17 PM
u takin this on empty stomach when u wake up? think ima start eatin with it, kinda givin me weird cramps on empty stomach
01-20-2014, 01:22 PM
01-20-2014, 03:37 PM
01-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
01-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Medium Carb Day
Incline Bench- 10 sets of 10, 90 second breaks, @185
DB Bench- 90'sx10, 100'sx10, 110'sx10, 110x8
Decline Cable Fly- 12,12,12
Standing Cable Fly- 12,12
cable pushdown- ladder set, 10 reps each peg, varying grip each set. (~8 sets)
TRX skull crusher- failure, failure
TRX Pushup- failure, failure
Training went well, and diet was on point today. Things seem to be really going well with AMPilean, appetite was suppressed all day long and their is an extreme focus that lasted through the afternoon.
Nutrition: Calories: 2490
Carbs: 210g (backloaded)
Bought some new nut butter called Tahini Butter (made from sesame seeds). Organic and has a very similar profile to PB, except all 4 grams of carbs come from fiber. Really good source of Fats for anyone doing Keto or looking to minimize carb intake. (17g f, 4g c, 6g p). It doesn't taste as good as PB and is kind of bland, but that will at least keep me from indulging rather then when I go to have 2 tbs of PB and end up eating half the jar.
01-21-2014, 10:50 AM
01-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Day 4Took 2 caps AMP and 1 cap Hyper with some BCAA's, and I was off to the gym fasted
Low Carb Day
5 min warmup treadmill
Lat Pull down - 20,15,15,12
Vgrip close Pulldown- 12,12,10
Smith BB Bent Row- 135x20, 225x12, 225x12, 275x8, 275x8
BB deadlift- (worked up to 455) 455x2, 8 sets of 365x3 @90 sec rest
One arm Seated Cable row- 12,12,12
Straight arm pulldown- 10,10,10
20 min LISS treadmill
- Yesterday my morning work coffee/coconut oil on top of the AMPilean dose was a little too much caffeine, and I felt a little jittery. Today i swapped the coffee with green tea (still added a tb. of coconut) and did not have any issues with jitters.
- AMPilean has absolutely killed my appetite, but when I am suppose to eat, I haven't had any issues. (this is what I call a good problem)
- Deadlifting is one thing I would prefer to not have to do at the @$$ crack of dawn, but do to a scheduling conflict it was the only time I could go today. I really didn't want to get out of my bed this morning. It's super cold out and my bed was nice and comfy, but after fighting with myself for ten minutes, I rolled out and popped the ampilean. Literally within ten minutes, I felt wide awake and ready to go.
- as far as a thermo goes, here and there I feel overly warm, but nothing that is ever discomforting. I haven't noticed any excessive sweating at the gym, but I am not usually one to sweat a lot as is, unless doing higher intensity cardio.
01-22-2014, 09:21 AM
01-22-2014, 01:58 PM
Very Low Carb Day
40 mins LISS (heartrate ~130) incline treadmill
9 sets various ab work
full body foam roll, and strech
Carbs: 46g- 15 from fiber
-I haven't had any issues with sleep since starting the run, but last night I was wide awake past my normal doze time and woke up several times throughout the night which is not normal. I'm not sure of the source, but as of now, I do not believe it to be related to ampilean.
-with the previous note being said, I actually slept through my alarm, but luckily I still woke up with enough time to hit the gym and get to work on time. When I did wake up, I contemplated just falling back asleep and not going to the gym because of the lack of sleep, but knew as soon as I popped some AMPilean, I would wake right up.... and I was right.
-appetite completely suppressed, The only time I even get an inkling of hunger is late at night, but never enough to change my ways. I've made several points on this, so to stop beating the dead horse, I will not make any further notes unless something were to change.
-weight is down, and I am noticeably leaner/dyer. This is partly due to glycogen depletion, but do believe the ampilean has done its part.
01-22-2014, 02:04 PM
01-23-2014, 09:00 AM
01-23-2014, 10:33 AM
I went to bed later then I normally would on a weekday. It doesn't happen that often, but I had to work my 2nd job last night which is at a bar and had to be to work this morning. This only left me a 6 hour window to sleep. Thankfully, The last thing I remember before falling asleep is my head hitting the pillow. Light outs! No disturbances and I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm even went off.
Granted I went to bed later, and I had poor sleep the night prior, I'm still thinking the sleep problem was a random occurence and unrelated to these products.
01-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Medium Carb Day
warmup- band work
Standing BB Shoulder Press- 135x15, 165x12, 175x8, 175x8-drop-135x8
Standing BB Behind Head- 115x12, 115x12, 115x12
HammerMachine Lateral Raise- 12,12,12,12
Nuetral Grip Front Raise- 12,12,12
Bent over Rear raise- 15,15,15,
Close Grip BB Bench(held mid way) 185x15x4
Rope pushdown- failure, failure
Carbs: 240 (backloaded)
- I've been having some tennis elbow issues as of late, and made the decision this week to abandon Bicep training for a while. Today would have normally been a shoulder day, arms the next and then legs the day after that, but I've now condensed my lifting to four days a week and will bump legs to tomorrow. Schedule wise, this works perfectly with my diet and how I like to do my "mini-refeeds"
- I'm writing this the day after, I ate a little extra yesterday knowing I have legs today, but even with the carb intake & extra calories, I weighed exactly the same as I did the day prior. I love when this happens, just means the next time I'm wanting to go a little bit over, I can have little more and not be worried of over doing it.
01-25-2014, 11:06 AM
Low Carb Day
Back Squat- 275x5, 315x5, 365x5, 365x5, 315x8
Cambered Good Morning- 135x12, 135x12, 185x10, 185x10
Single Leg Extention- 12, 12, 12, 12
Single Leg Curl- 12,12,12,12
Walking lunges- 2 sets
- Pretty disappointed in my leg sesh today. I went in wanting to do 5x5@365 on squats, but my legs just weren't their today. Felt very depleted and soft. Which means that the next day prior to legs I'm going to need to add more carbs.
- I'm down 7 lbs since I started,(211) (mostly water weight from cutting carbs), but this is actually the lightest I've been in years. On my higher carb days, I'm going to go a bit heavier and slow down the weight loss.
01-27-2014, 10:29 AM
Day 8 & Day 9
Very LowCarb/ "Cheat Day"
Carbio&abs/ off day
Training (day 8)
50 mins LISS Treadmill
various ab work
Nutrition (Day 8)
Nutrtion (Day 9)
-Not too much new to report, supplements have had no problems and I'm ready for this week in the gym.
01-28-2014, 08:33 AM
01-28-2014, 10:12 AM
Medium Carb Day
Incline Barbell- 10 sets of 10 @195, 90 second breaks
Slight Decline DB- 80'sx12, 90'sx12, 100'sx10,
Flye Machine- 12,12,12,12
TRX Flye failure, failure, failure
TRX Pushup failure, failure, failure
Carbs: 210 (backloaded)
01-29-2014, 10:30 AM
Low Carb Day
warm up - band pull aparts, pull ups
Wide grip pulldowns - 20,15, 12, 12
V grip Pulldowns - 12,12,12
Smith Bent Row- 185x15, 225x12, 225x12
Deadlift- worked up to a double at 475, 6 sets of 3 @ 385, 90 sec breaks
Chest supported incline Row - 12,12,12,
Straight Arm pulldown- 12,12,12
-I've gotten use to the stim effect and don't really notice any more when it kicks in, but the appetite control is still great.
- Leaning out very nicely, I'll throw up some mid log progress photo's this weekend
01-29-2014, 01:24 PM
01-30-2014, 01:46 PM
low carb turned into cheat day
40 mins LISS Treadmill
various ab work and strech/foamroll
Today was planned to be low carb, but do a dinner function I decided to change things up and pretty much did a complete refeed. Nothing that I'm worried about, I'll just have to keep things in check for the remainder of the week and will skip my cheat meal this weekend. i did not keep track of cals or macro's, but a rough estimate... Probably around 4500 cals for the day.
Next morning... at least my muscles feel full. Put on about 5 lbs (glycogen, water)
01-30-2014, 08:17 PM
01-31-2014, 10:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Marms in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:28 AM
- By Wilpit in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 184Last Post: 02-13-2013, 08:06 AM
- By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
- By nevergoodenough in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:56 AM