nitroceps+CRE 2 logby chefbo creating awesomeness!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
this will be a six week log using Millennium Sprots Technologies -Nitroceps along with CRE 2.

new to both these products and this company but first i want to thank them and CT Deuce for picking me for this journey. I hope good things come from this and will give it my all to achieve said goals. they have given me free reign on what i do and how i do it.
stats are as follows;
age -52
weight-175 and holding
height - 5 8
training - 3-4 days a week around 45 minutes at the most
style-mixed mostly XREps pyramid training, Larry Scott Triset series, and Vince Gironda 8x8 setup for maximum volume and mass in us older fellows.

diet is non restrictive mostly not really looking to hard at macros and such . i have a pretty good idea as to what cals i eat a day because it is usually the same. i have my cheat meal once a week but nothing to over the top usually pizza or a burger that's about it. i have been running aroung 2200 cals 50p 25, carb, 25 fat. i have set this up on a lean bulk increasing intake to 3000 a day mainly through whole foods and some supplemental shakes (not too much of that though). people may scoff at this but guys i am not looking to compete nor am i trying to look like Phil or Jay those days are long gone so don't give me any of your 5 year wisdom on what i should be doing or am doing wrong it is working for me so keep that to yourself. if you have something constructive to add and i may ask for help in areas of recovery that is more than welcome. the rest of you find somewhere else to give out your advise it isn't welcome here.

i will start bright and early Monday morning on this and it will be copied at bodybuliding.com/forum and on androfactory.com forums also. i am excited to be apart of this and look forward to enhancing my routines with these great supplements. Make sure to visit their website and check out their line of products. they have very through information on each of them.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd first! Lol. Glad to see you back at it Chefbo

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Never stopped brother just not logging anywhere lately.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not heard of this company so very interested in your results

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Did my first workout in a week.
Leg day.
Started off with 1 mile on the treadmill.
Went right to four sets each of curls and extensions for 10 reps.
Seated calf raises to failure on each set four sets total bare feet.
Went new back routine to test it out.
Don't even know what the exercise is called it is a bent over lateral row on a cable machine. Really stretches out the lats.
Then bent over rows barbell 4-10.
Pullups-4-failure
Took cordygen nano and agmatine before.gave me great energy.
Excited for this to start.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work in here brother! Looking for a creatine brand myself. I'm currently using Finaflex Creatrona but running low. I read that CRE is creatine but what type? Mono bloats me. I know you are just starting but any initial thoughts?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Cre-xs
Magnesium creatine chelate
Creatine gluconate
Di-sodium creatine phosphate
Tri creatine orotate is what it says on the label. I'll need to check on these .with cordyceps.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Looks like a good profile there. Gonna have some full muscles for sure

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work in here brother! Looking for a creatine brand myself. I'm currently using Finaflex Creatrona but running low. I read that CRE is creatine but what type? Mono bloats me. I know you are just starting but any initial thoughts?
Mono gives me a bloat look as well. Some people will say that's not possible, but trust me, it is.

I found that dropping the dose from 5g to 2.5-3g does not give me the bloat look but Is just as effective. Also, you do not have to take it on off days after the load cycle is done. If you have any mono, give it a shot. You can't find any cheaper.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
My all time favorite stack. Hope you enjoy, chefbo!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
this requires no loading from what I read . and all the ingredients that I checked on yesterday say it doesn't bloat you. i'll let you know. my first dose was last night and just took my second one. Nitro will be in a half hour. training will be at four, delts and chest today .

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I hope to finally see some good things still been waiting!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
ForumRunner_20140120_130510.png

Before pic not the best shot . doesn't give a good angle to where my lats have come. this is first thing in the morning. I am hoping for more definition in my upper torso and more width in my lower.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
tonights activity chest and delts

took 3 cre and 4 nitro 120 minutes before workout. hit is as soon as i got home and got the kids settled.

chest
5 sets flat bench press db's 20 reps
4 sets decline db press 20 reps
4 sets incline db press 15 reps

delts
4 sets 20 reps db overhead press
4 sets one leaning raises 10 reps each
4 sets incline rear raises 15 reps
4 sets front raises 10 each arm

frigging traps are killing me from the rear raises really felt the total shoulder come into play after all that pressing.
did not get the pump i was figuring on from the nitro so i am going to take it closer to the workout to see if it changes anything. if it doesn't i will adjust the dosage to see what gives. just started so i'm not expecting anything yet.

since i was home could go to heavy with the ds. i need Santa to bring me a par of power blox next year. it sucks not being able to go at least a little heavier than forty but got to work with what you have. so far so good. out.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If anything, you're going to feel the exact opposite of bloating with Cre-02, it's really amazing. You will feel stronger, and have fuller muscles and better definition, but it actually works in a way that unnecessary water weight can be shed. I have always loved Cre-02 :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a loading phase for nitro typically? I know you mentioned there isn't with Nitroceps, but I don't have much experience with nitro either.

Great volume bro. I bet hitting shoulders with chest breaks down the delt muscle real good.

Added to the to-do list.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Is there a loading phase for nitro typically? I know you mentioned there isn't with Nitroceps, but I don't have much experience with nitro either.

Great volume bro. I bet hitting shoulders with chest breaks down the delt muscle real good.

Added to the to-do list.
No loading phase needed. Just rec dosage from the start and you'll be fired up in no time.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I thought my post went up last night but evidently not so here we go.

arms last night at home. now before we go on I am getting frustrated with my workouts at home because I feel I cannot get out of it what I want because of lack of equipment and distractions. I don't believe it is because I am getting stronger or anything like that I just feel more aggressive at the gym. with that said heres how it went;

took 4 nitro and 3 crea2's 45 minutes prior to workout and drank the sample cordygen nano along with that.

biceps

larry scott tri series adjusted for my home setup 9no preacher bench)

dumbbell curls over the couch wide grip
30 for 6 sets of 6

wide grip standing barbell curls 60 lbs 6x6

hammer curls
30 6x6

triceps
cable pushdowns
75 6x10

skullcrushers superset with cloegrip press
60 lbs 6x10

dumbbell kickbacks
3 set to failure

now here is how I rate it so far.
the nitro is still not giving me the pump I thought I would get. I have changed my dosing time , nothing ! now I have never experienced this from any preworkout before. could be me because I am a strange character when it comes to supplementation. You can find that out form my former threads and logs. given that I ihope this starts to come around but so far I am skeptical.

CRE-2 - to early to tell . they say by the end o f the week I should be noticing something. we shall see.
Now I said I will give a no BS type of log and if I have problems I am going to let everyone know. Everyone has been saying I will love the nitroceps and I hope I do. we shall see.

on a good note I finished the night with a heavy ab routine using a lot of isolation and isometric exercises to hit them from different angles. I saw something I haven't seen since I was in basic training in the army in '79 my ABS! not a six pack but a visible two! confirmed this with my daughter to make sure it wasn't just shadows from the lighting. Very stoke about that. when I finally get back to the gym I will increase my cardio alittle to help increase my metabolism . I have cut carbs almost by 3/4 of my daily intake hitting them mostly at lunch. protein and veggies at dinner and protein and complex carbs in the form of fruit in the mornings. now if I can get my brain to tell my legs they need to catch up we will have a plan.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
This is day 5 correct?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
negative this is day 4. started sunday with first dose. when do you think I should be expecting anything?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
All I would hope for is a log with honesty...but I do think you'll come around ;)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i really like the pump haven't gotten it in some of the stuff i was taking so i will stay hopeful. i'm sure as soon as i can get back to my gym and really put myself into aworkout things should change up.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
negative this is day 4. started sunday with first dose. when do you think I should be expecting anything?
Everyone is different. Typical is the 1 week mark.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
agreed . I am hoping this really gives a boost to my legs. I am going to start adding some type of leg routine to my daily one to spur some growth. with my age it is harder to gain muscle than it is for a younger person so I have to be able to work the part as much as I can stand without overtraining and exertion. today is my leg day so with blasting them (squats are really tough on my back so I have to limit what I do in that area) with extensions, curls, presses I am also adding cardio to the mix to trim more fat that I have gained during the holidays. appetite has suppressed some lately , would that be an effect of the supps?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
agreed . I am hoping this really gives a boost to my legs. I am going to start adding some type of leg routine to my daily one to spur some growth. with my age it is harder to gain muscle than it is for a younger person so I have to be able to work the part as much as I can stand without overtraining and exertion. today is my leg day so with blasting them (squats are really tough on my back so I have to limit what I do in that area) with extensions, curls, presses I am also adding cardio to the mix to trim more fat that I have gained during the holidays. appetite has suppressed some lately , would that be an effect of the supps?
How does your back handle under the plate loaded squat machine? It doesn't hit your whole body like barbell squats do but you can still wreck those legs doing some Hacks.

Appetite suppression isn't a side I have seen yet. Everyone is different though. Let us know if the suppression continues.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I wish I had access to a hack squat I could blast those thighs if I did. well it must have kicked in today because I was really rushed during legs and my thighs swelled in record time . I didn't do near as much volume as I have and my legs are a wreck.

took 4 nitro and three CRE 2 90 minutes prior. got kind of a weird feeling about an hour later don't know how to explain but it went away.
went down to the y to do legs.

extension 90 for 5 sets of 109 barely got all ten on the last 2 sets

curls 145 5 x10 burns on last set down to 45

calf press 5 set 20 and leg press ( hi and low foot position)5 sets of 15 hi /5 sets 15 low 440
really burned on these

seated calf raises smith machine 5 sets 20 to failure on last to sets ( around 15 )

hit ring of fire for abs 4 sets

bicep curls dumbbells run the rack fro 40's down to 15 20 reps

tricep pushdowns 4 set 105 for 10 reps

very vascular in the arms . couldn't see my legs had to wear my work clothes because I left my stuff at home this morning hunting boots and Cintas pants. I guess what helped was my Captain America shirt . one girl that was working abs said I was awesome to keep up that pace . didn't know if she was bs ing me or not

so it has came about , sorry I was a doubter but I have been burned before. no offense meant to Millennium.

took two more cre caps at home . resting the rest of the night. rest day tomorrow. hopefully get to back and traps Saturday morning before breakfast . thanks CT for keeping it real for me.

onward and upward boys 1

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout, man. Play around with the timing on the Nitro. I find it best hits me at an hour pre workout. At 90 mins, it felt a bit faded to me. 90 mins might be sweet spot but it's worth experimenting to find yours. Might not even make a difference lol.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
wondering there are any rep spots opening up. keep me in mind.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Chefbo. Glad that nitro finally kicked in!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep cranking in here Chefbo. It's always nice to see abs at our age.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Good rest day. Tore up so some abs yesterday and some back.

started with pulldowns and superset with rows.
Pulldowns 100 5x10
Same with cable rows

Pullups. 5x10 or all I could get

One arm rows 45 5x10

Seated machine rows 100 5x10

Bent over elongated one arm cable rows. 30. 5x10 ea arm

Seated calf raises
160 5x10 to complete failure.

Abs today and rest.

3 CREA2 and 4-nitro preworkout
3 cre2 post.

Backs alittle sore and tight in all the right places. Feeling good.

On my way.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I.
so it has came about , sorry I was a doubter but I have been burned before. no offense meant to Millennium.

took two more cre caps at home . resting the rest of the night. rest day tomorrow. hopefully get to back and traps Saturday morning before breakfast . thanks CT for keeping it real for me.
Keepin it real is what I do ;). I'm just happy you're starting to see the effects...honestly, I stand behind MST with my ever fiber....the products speak for themselves.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Digging that Cre02 dosage :D. I love doubling up. I feel so dang good and powerful in that range. 3 def does what it is supposed to though. All just depends on your preference.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Digging that Cre02 dosage :D. I love doubling up. I feel so dang good and powerful in that range. 3 def does what it is supposed to though. All just depends on your preference.
A lot of times I find myself taking 4 since i'm a hefty fella...but 3 does work...especially stacked with some Nitro ;)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
just wanted to see what if anything would happen.

back and shoulders still quite sore from sunday's back session. i ddn't think i did that much volume and i didn't go heavy at all , but he pullups musta have really put the pain on me. fond muscles i didn't know i had! tried chest yesterday and failed miserably at it. not enough strength in my shoulder to push the weight.
going in for a second try now . we will see what occurs . i will log in a bit.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
did all i could do.
took my mst cre2 and nitro about an hour before workout.
felt a little out of oxygen while working out but powered through it.

dumbbell chest press- 5x12
super set
pec deck 5x10

seated incline press 5x12

added a leg routine like i said -single leg extensions to blast the quads 2 second hold at the top good squeeze

alot more pain in the shoulder and traps (good in the traps 0 may have to go back to the doc again for my shoulder . got stupid a couple weeks ago with it feeling fine and did shoulder press against her orders. must have irritated the arthritis again. ice on its way .
pretty good session i just can't get that into it here at the house anymore . either need to find me some equipment to restart my passion or jsut stay with the gym visits . i feel better there, more revitalized for some reason.

well off to take care of myself. lift heavy and often brothers!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with you. Going to the gym keeps me motivated. I would rather do compound lifts at home if I could though.

Nice work, Chef!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
ab sessions at night have been going well . puttingmyself through a lot of pain to see all the gain. still trying to gt my diet in check . gut doesn't seem to want to deflate. the cre 2 isn't suppose to bloat but it could be what I have been consuming . a lot more yogurt and whey than usually to get my daily need of protein. cutting carbs back to usually just multigrain bread and rice . going to get some whole body garcinia cambogia this weekend . been hearing a lot about his and reading a lot more online. gonna give it a run to see what happens. millennium supps are doing fine with me now.still having the oxygen issues , kind of losing my wind mid workout. not used to that but could be a motivation issues. it has been cold and snowy here just plan ass depressing. working more than usual and with the kids out of school more my time in the gym has been hurt. then we have meeting in the afternoon that cut into it too so no luck on the work end either. hope it gets better, I want this one to count.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suffer bloating on carbs, whey and yogurt. Also, creatine dose over 2 g adds to the bloat. Weather is a big factor with motivation as well. Look at it this way: at least you're getting your arse off the couch and doing something! Many our age just watch TV. ISYMFS Chefbo!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Superior leg day today
Leg curls 5 x10
Leg extensions 5x10
Single leg Smith lunge 5x10
Back squat 5 X 10
Leg press 8 X 10
calf press 4 X 10

Added to chest exercises
Incline press 4 times 10
Incline dumbbell press 4 X 10 done

Someone please help me drag myself to the truck I am wasted.

Typical supplementation before workout 4 nitro 3 Cre 2's two cordygens. Better oxygen intaje but still different than any other workout I have ever had.

Rest day tomorrow. Abs tonight.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Arm day
Nitro/cre2 60 minutes prior.

Tri series
Db curls Scott bench 30s
5x6
Straight bar curls Scott bench 65
5x6
Reverse ez curls 55
5x6
No rest in between exercises. 30 second rest between sets

Triceps
Pushdowns 105,105,115,115
10 reps each
Reverse overhead extensions
Same same
Skullcrushers/c.g.bench barbell
65 4x10
Machine dips
4x10 150

Fantastic pump nice definition in my arms shoulders. Felt good to get back in a gym.
Four eggs chuck beef patty for breakfast plys two more cre 2's.

1cup yogurt with granola two hours later.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
shoulder boulders tonight

nitro and cre 2 pluse paragon test booster 1 hour prior with some greek yogurt and granola

scott presses
4 x10 squeeze at the top

bentover laterals
4x10

side laterals
4x10

front raises
4x10

upright dumbbell rows
4x10

frigging couldn't even raise anymore weight even though I didn't go heavy at all . everything in the right form slow and squeezing at the topof every movement.
awesome pump and vascularity really seeing some striations in the delts and biceps. highways running everywhere. really liking this now. got through the workout with plenty of wind just didn't have any arms left at the end. MILLENIUM man of man!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Striations and pump, nice job Chefbo!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hadn't heard of Scott presses until today. Looks like something I'll need to try out soon. I'm an advocate of Arnold presses. This looks like a good alternative to switch things up.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
frigging couldn't even raise anymore weight even though I didn't go heavy at all . everything in the right form slow and squeezing at the topof every movement.
awesome pump and vascularity really seeing some striations in the delts and biceps. highways running everywhere. really liking this now. got through the workout with plenty of wind just didn't have any arms left at the end. MILLENIUM man of man!
I knew you'd get there ;)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
pec city today

warm up on cable machine then on the iron
Mst nitro and cre 2 1 hour before that is my sweet spot.

decline press- 4x10

incline db press 5x10
superset
incline fly 4x10

cable fly 4 x10 then run the rack from 60 each arm down to 15 to failure

little bit of pressure on the decline in my shoulder from last nights workout.
chest was tight along with my arms
good session I am finally seeing results from all my hard work.
I am not really cutting or bulking just going through the motions calorie wise. eating right but not paying much attention to macros. I get most of mine from protein , carbs are usually in bananas, oatmeal , granola or multi grain bread. some potatoes and rice but I have slowed down on both of those. loving the greek yogurt and dried fruit or berries in the morning as a change from the eggs. drinking more milk too. liking what I am seeing.

I guess i'll go hit abs before (agents of shield comes on ) my son's favorite. off day tomorrow. everyone hit it hard for me tomorrow, and stay safe.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
back and with some quad work.
millennium nitro and cre2 one hour prior with test booster

pullups 4 sets 10 10 8 6

seated wide grip rows
5 sets 10
close grip pulldowns
5 sets 10

seated hammer strength row
4 sets under handed 10 reps

bent over dumbbell rows 40's
4 sets 15

shrubs smith front and back
4 sets 15 each or to failure

lying leg curls 5 set 10 or to failure

good work out back is still pumped and sore. I know I hit the rght places but didn't take it to overload and strain it out. feeling pretty good need to work in more cardio and ab work . been busy as hell with life. so get it when I can.