Getting my joints lubricated with Flexible

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I received my Flexible yesterday, let's get it started!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my man! Glad it came!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Off and Rollin. Took 4 caps with lunch.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In ftw!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you running with it

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete - always appreciate your logs....great luck with this.

If I remeber correctly, you have also ran other Formutech products as well?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Pete - always appreciate your logs....great luck with this. If I remeber correctly, you have also ran other Formutech products as well?
Thank you! Yes I logged the level ll powder not that long ago. Great product!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hey buddy! Hope your weekend is going well!
Yes, it was one of my best friends 30th bday. We rented a party bus and it took us all around! Drank a little too much, feel like sh!t today.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok I lifted chest today and took my first 4 caps of Flexible with post w/o meal. I noticed my left elbow was hurting a little on some lifts so we will see how soon Flexible kicks in. I'll post up the workout a little later when I have a little more time.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Generally takes a few days to get into the system but when it does....it's like heaven!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I lifted chest today and took my first 4 caps of Flexible with post w/o meal. I noticed my left elbow was hurting a little on some lifts so we will see how soon Flexible kicks in. I'll post up the workout a little later when I have a little more time.
look for it usually between days 5 and 7 or so with 75% around the 2-3 week mark and 100% full effect after a couple of months. A one month run gives you a good idea of what you're in for though

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hope I get an idea soon I was just shoveling the show and my elbows were hurting a little. Sucks!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok today was chest

Incline BB press
135x15
185x10
190x9
195x7
190x10

Low incline DB fly
5x35's x 12
Rest were short, around 30 sec.

Flat DB press
5x85's x 10

BB front chest raises
4x45x12
I have never done these before but they were really good. I alternated between overhand grip and underhand every other set. Rest were very short, only 10 sec. Chest was burning real good after these.

Feet elevated depth push-ups
5x15 reps
Rest were about 20 sec.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Forgot to add, I took my second 4 caps right after dinner.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok today was chest

Incline BB press
135x15
185x10
190x9
195x7
190x10

Low incline DB fly
5x35's x 12

Flat DB press
5x85's x 10

BB front chest raises
4x45x12
I have never done these before but they were really good. I alternated between overhand grip and underhand every other set. Rest were very short, only 10 sec. Chest was burning real good after these.

5x15 reps
Rest were about 20 sec.
I love those pushups I like to do like 10-15 sets of them as a fast chest workout with an unbeatable pump

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I love those pushups I like to do like 10-15 sets of them as a fast chest workout with an unbeatable pump
The pump is great that why I love to do them as a finisher. Damn my chest is sore this morning!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I knew you were running Flexible. I thot i was subd, well i am now. Are you starting to get relief yet?

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Ok today was chest

Incline BB press
135x15
185x10
190x9
195x7
190x10

Low incline DB fly
5x35's x 12

Flat DB press
5x85's x 10

BB front chest raises
4x45x12

5x15 reps
Rest were about 20 sec.
great start to the log. well rounded workout there

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I knew you were running Flexible. I thot i was subd, well i am now. Are you starting to get relief yet?
Actually my elbows haven't bothered me all day! If it's kicking in already this is going to be great.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok today was legs. My sore throat has kicked it in to overdrive and spread to the rest of my head and now I have the chills, body aches and a temp, great! Still managed to get a workout in. My energy was down this morning and it felt like I was never going to get through it but I did, thank god.

Squats-ss-jump squats
3x135x10-ss-10 reps
I lowered the weight and tried to get my form perfected. I went down as far as I could go and then immediately went into jump squats, quads were burning by the 10th jump.

Deadlift
1x225x12
2x275x8

Hack squat-ss-jump squats
3x135x10-ss-10 reps

Single leg body weight squats with opposite foot on a bench
6x10 reps per leg
Rest periods were 15sec.

BB stiff deads
6x135x10
Dropped the weight and each rep was super slow to concentrate on feeling the hamstring. Rest periods were 20 sec.

Lying leg curl-ss-leg ext
3x90x5-ss-3x90x10
No rest in between sets, just back and fourth till all 3 sets were completed.

Squats holding a 45lb plate
4x8 reps
5sec rest in between sets

Bodyweight lunges
3x20 reps per leg
Rest periods were 15 sec.

I dropped the weight on everything and normally all the exercises I did with just body weight is usually done with weights but I felt like sh!t and still wanted to complete every exercise.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get better bro!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always a fine line when feeling sick....do you take the day off or push it risking immune system shut down......seems like you are pushing thorugh tho

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Always a fine line when feeling sick....do you take the day off or push it risking immune system shut down......seems like you are pushing thorugh tho
I'm pushing through it and I could definitely tell after my workout I felt worse but I got some more vit C down and actually took another serving of the Albutarex to warm me up and give me a little energy and it actually did the trick! Like I said earlier, my elbows haven't bothered me all day but tomorrow is arms so we will see how my tri exercises go.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Woke up in the middle of the night feeling like hell! Yesterday x a million. Still took both doses of Flexible. There was no way I could workout, no energy, could barely lift my head up or stand for that matter.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn that sounds like shyt. Get betr quick bro.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Damn that sounds like shyt. Get betr quick bro.
Your telling me! I hate being sick. No appetite and when I'm hungry I want something bad like ice cream. Schwann man came today and of course my wife buys ice cream and pretzel breadsticks:/

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your telling me! I hate being sick. No appetite and when I'm hungry I want something bad like ice cream. Schwann man came today and of course my wife buys ice cream and pretzel breadsticks:/
The evil schwanns man. Ice cream is never bad.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sucks...seems to be some flu epidemic going around, the Software department in my company is out with the bug and ironically enough my boss goes over to have a meeting with the dept head, low and behold she is now home sick with the funk

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was cinnamon roll ice cream! I don't really eat sweets but it was real good.
Stfu that sounds awesome!! I love ice cream so much lol.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
This is exactly what the tub says.
Cinnamon roll ice cream
Cheesecake flavored ice cream with swirls of
Cinnamon and sticky cinnamon bun pieces

The second my wife saw this it was in our freezer.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is exactly what the tub says. Cinnamon roll ice cream Cheesecake flavored ice cream with swirls of Cinnamon and sticky cinnamon bun pieces The second my wife saw this it was in our freezer.
Thanx for that description. Now i have to have ice cream and its -25 outside. Who doesnt like sticky buns? Am i rite?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this an Ice cream thread. Don't bother with artic ice it sucks.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is exactly what the tub says.
Cinnamon roll ice cream
Cheesecake flavored ice cream with swirls of
Cinnamon and sticky cinnamon bun pieces

The second my wife saw this it was in our freezer.
i would have sex with that ice cream. not kidding.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Umm Ice Cream...We have a Boston RedSox Ice cream that is too die for.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Didn't lift today. I'm feeling better today so hopefully I'll be able to workout tomorrow. Still taking flexible so I'm real excited cause my next day is arms!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm lifting today! Yes! Finally! Two days off felt like an eternity. Still not 100% but I think I'm good enough to get an arm workout in and see if the Flexible has kicked in! I'm not going to do anything crazy, no jerking weights around trying to get PR's but just trying to feel the burn.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok guys today I was feeling good enough to workout. Didn't go crazy but a nice lite arm workout to get me back into the swing of things. Even though I lowered the weights my elbows felt great and it wasn't till the dips at the end of the workout that would give the test if Flexible has kicked in. It definitely has, my elbows felt oiled up. No pain or discomfort which is normally there when I do dips. This stuff is great! I'm going to keep dosing at 8 caps a day for a little bit and see if I can drop down to 4 caps a day like a couple of the other guys and keep the same results.

Incline DB curl
3x25's x12

Incline close bench
3x95x10

Ez bar curls
3x65x10

Slight incline skull crusher
3x65x12

Preacher
3x70x12

Ez bar reverse grip overhead ext
3x45x15

One big set

DB Hammer curl
1x25's x 12
Dips
8 reps
DB curls
1x25's x 12
Dips
8 reps
BB curl
1x45x20
Dips
8 reps
Ez bar 21's
1x45x21
Dips
8 reps

No real stopping in between exercises, it was a great workout for me to start back up after the last two days I've felt like hell and could barely walk.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see you back in action