ANS Performance Diablo Log

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright it has been a long time since I have done a log and it is good to be back. Thank you to ANS Performance for getting me some free Diablo to try. I will be hitting weights about 5 times a week and my cardio is about 2-3 times a week of hard 1-2 mile run mixed in with 2-3 plyo circuits or sprinting. My current goal is to maintain muscle mass while leaning out. As an added bonus I have a tryout for an arena football team coming up so lets hope the Diablo will help me get back in playing shape as well. I will get some before pics on here tomorrow. Diet is pretty much a balanced 40% protein, 30-40% carbs, 20-30% fat. I will be using a multivitamin as well as using whey protein post workout as well as usually twice as a small meal with peanut butter or some fruit throughout the day. As the log goes on I will be giving more insight into my diet and how I feel from day to day. My philosophy on training is a bit different than most. I aim to overtrain and force my body to adapt and be able to do more work total. Goals are geared towards more weight or less rest required between sets. That is all for tonight, hatefulone is enjoying one last meal before the diet really kicks in, Dr. Pepper ribs, yeah buddy. Lets hope that Diablo gets to me soon, I am in need of some fat burning.

Now for the vitals:
28 years old
5'10" 218 lbs

Any questions feel free to ask.

Ain't nuttin but a peanut.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In 2 see this show!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
subbed, I'll be running this later

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Saw they had some wicked new flavors coming out.

Diablo sounds like fire on the mountain

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how the flavoring will be, I have been impressed by some flavoring systems and greatly disappointed by others. NO shotgun was nasty, creatine ethyl ester tastes pretty much like death. Hoping Diablo will be tasty or at least tolerable.

Workout wise today was shoulders and plyometrics for about 50 minutes. Did a couple circuits, felt ok, little low on energy being it was a Sunday morning workout. Got a decent sweat going. I am definitely interested in seeing how my body temp and energy will change once I take the Diablo. I normally workout Sunday morning on an empty stomach. For any of my workouts I try to wait an hour after a protein shake or two hours after a whole food meal before hitting the gym. Probably going to go on a run tonight, 9 minute mile pace for about 2 miles give or take.

Tomorrow will be big back with abs and some cardio. Oh and a random thought, I was the only one in the gym this morning, some girl walks in, nothing special but had a big butt so I said good morning, she just looks at me and walks away. Maybe once the Diablo is working its magic some big booty ladies will say good morning back, only time will tell.

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt I think you will love the taste of Diablo, rep or not it's the best tasting supplement drink I've ever had. I am a big lime fan and every lime seems to taste pretty nasty, but they nailed this one, really close to a lime cool-aid .

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
No doubt I think you will love the taste of Diablo, rep or not it's the best tasting supplement drink I've ever had. I am a big lime fan and every lime seems to taste pretty nasty, but they nailed this one, really close to a lime cool-aid .
I'm in, can't what for my tub as well. As far as the taste, it's damn good, like really good! I started a mini log cause I was one picked for the trial tub and now I get to extend it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, can't what for my tub as well. As far as the taste, it's damn good, like really good! I started a mini log cause I was one picked for the trial tub and now I get to extend it!
Lime doesn't get better tasting than that for a supplement :D

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I will agree lime flavor supplements typically are very salty to me and for lack of a better word nasty. Not many ingredient profiles support good flavoring as well, sometimes the mix is grainy or just not mixed well. Looks like everything shipped out yesterday so eagerly awaiting my tub.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the flavouring :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I gave my bro in law a scoop out of my trial tub and he called me the next day saying it was the best tasting supp he's ever had!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave my bro in law a scoop out of my trial tub and he called me the next day saying it was the best tasting supp he's ever had!
Nice! Agreed, best tasting supplement ever!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright and it begins. I received my Diablo today, small container but just like I tell my women, good things come in tiny packages. I was skeptical of all the flavor build up to be honest, but best tasting supplement, this is a contender. Tastes great, mixes well, small clump at the bottom of my cup but used a spoon and three turns only. Taste was like green koolaid, honestly very good and easy to drink. Went on a mile and a half run. Didn't get any shakes or cramps or anything like that. No crash and it has been 4 hours since I took it. Had a good sweat going, little more than usual. Weather was cooler than the past few days so probably felt 20% hotter than I should have. Endurance wasn't any different. I am starving though, which is the usual after I go on a run. All in all not bad, no stomach upset or nausea or diarrhea. I will be getting in an early morning leg workout tomorrow with some cardio so I will update on how that goes. So it begins.

hatefulone is back! Lets get shredded!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback!

Gotta love the green koolaid taste :D. I would seriously drink this all day if I could lol.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Yeah flavor is good and the consistency is even better. Mixes very well and does not have the typical grainy supplement texture. Just an update, I was able to sleep fine last night, was not kept up at all. Still no crash which was nice. I was unable to get to the gym this AM, was called into work early so I will be going to do legs and cardio and abs tonight. Damn residency. Alright that is all for now, nothing else to report.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a great leg workout!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright got two more workouts in with Diablo, yesterday was ok, today I think it hit me. I was taking one scoop and today I took roughly two scoops, maybe a little less. Flavor is pretty intense with two scoops in about 4 ounces of water, so I added maybe 8 ounces total, nice and easy to drink. Last night I did shoulders and back, today was legs and chest with some cardio and abs. I worked from 6am-7pm today and was honestly not feeling very up to the gym. Drank my Diablo on the way home, got to the gym, still didn't feel too up to it. Then after a few warm up sets of dead lifts I was starting to sweat and got a nice clean rush of energy that lasted the entire workout. Body didn't get over heated, just a good healthy sweat. Energy was up the entire time. I don't know for sure but I'm thinking that being 220 lbs give or take that 1.5-2 scoops is where its at. Definitely stick with the one scoop the first few days because I could see some people being sensitive to it. Appetite is about normal, which is pretty high but I have been busting my ass in the gym as well. Definitely looking forward to the weeks to come.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright last two days have been pretty good, took one giant heaping scoop, so probably little more than a scoop and a half, then ran about 2 miles. Had a great sweat going. Endurance is improving but not feeling ran down either. The slight increase in body temp is nice, helps me warm up quicker. Noticing a little bit looking leaner in the mirror, but too early to judge that. I have decided this next week to one scoop in the AM and one scoop in the PM, probably about 5AM and 5PM. After a week if I feel I need to I will go for two scoops AM and one scoop PM, but will see what I feel like. So far so good, appetite is still high but as mentioned before that is fine with me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates! Good to see your killing it!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright did an early morning workout today, fasted. Took my Diablo on an empty stomach and roughly 30 minutes later hit the gym. Had great endurance and energy this morning, great sweat, really felt a quality burn today. Still no cramping or any ill effects during the workout. I have not slept well the past two nights however my work schedule has been all backwards so who knows. I am on a one scoop in the AM one scoop in the PM about 0400 and 1600 give or take 30 minutes. Feeling rather sleepy tonight so hoping to have a good nights sleep and that the two rough nights were just an isolated incident. Very hungry today, but I made something new to stave off the hunger. One can green beans drained, 1.5 cups cottage cheese, 4 ounces any type of cheese you like, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, I used seasoned bread crumbs. Combine cottage cheese and regular cheese into sauce pan, cook on medium until homogenous. Add green beans and cook 5 minutes or so. Add bread crumbs and stir, take off heat and serve. Made this up tonight, not bad. Might add some hot sauce next time. Could be good with pasta sauce or even some garlic added in. I will continue to experiment. Maybe the Diablo is stimulating my culinary creativity, or I'm just bored lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think you might just be bored :lol:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Ok couple days of updates here. Appetite is still up but leveled off. Energy is fairly consistent throughout the day on my dosing schedule. Workouts have definitely been more intense. Feel like I have solid and steady energy throughout an hour workout. I have been doing much more plyometric based work lately and feel good. Strength is still there and recovery has been solid. Sleep has been on and off. Some nights I feel crazy insomnia and some nights I sleep like a baby. Biggest thing I have noticed is when dosed one scoop twice a day that after my second dose I get some wild little kid type energy haha. Also this product I feel could be used a potent preworkout energy enhancer if dosed at 1.5 scoops. Going to workout this afternoon, will be heavy dips and 225 for reps on flat bench with some footwork at the end. Will update later tonight on how the workout went. Oh I noticed another thing, I have been carb cycling and on my higher carb days I have some big energy that no matter much I workout I still feel like I need more. Starting to notice some leaner looking muscle on me so I think that this product is solid that you can still eat carbs and lose fat, no need to totally deplete yourself.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Two more workouts in the books. Nothing much new to report. Weighed in at 218 but am looking leaner and that wasn't first thing in the morning. At this point in my training I definitely care more about the mirror test than the scale. One thing of note today was my mile and a half run was at a great pace, didn't need to take the first half mile to warm up, was able to just go for it right away.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates! Glad Ritual is working good for you.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Two more workouts in the books. Nothing much new to report. Weighed in at 218 but am looking leaner and that wasn't first thing in the morning. At this point in my training I definitely care more about the mirror test than the scale. One thing of note today was my mile and a half run was at a great pace, didn't need to take the first half mile to warm up, was able to just go for it right away.
How many scoops are you using on days you do cardio and any huge increase in thermo effect?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
How many scoops are you using on days you do cardio and any huge increase in thermo effect?
Cardio only days I am doing one scoop AM one scoop PM. I am starting to really notice a big increase in the thermogenic effect. Feels like doubles in summer again with how much I'm sweating. If you are looking for a very noticible effect then 1.5 scoops is the ticket for me. 1.5 scoops gives me energy like 2 scoops of noxplode does. This morning I am going to take 1.5 scoops then do legs and sprints and then one scoop in the PM. This is a product you can either take as needed for energy or on a schedule for the thermogenic and fatloss effects.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Cardio only days I am doing one scoop AM one scoop PM. I am starting to really notice a big increase in the thermogenic effect. Feels like doubles in summer again with how much I'm sweating. If you are looking for a very noticible effect then 1.5 scoops is the ticket for me. 1.5 scoops gives me energy like 2 scoops of noxplode does. This morning I am going to take 1.5 scoops then do legs and sprints and then one scoop in the PM. This is a product you can either take as needed for energy or on a schedule for the thermogenic and fatloss effects.
I feel the same way, it's a very versatile product

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback guys!

Everyone seems to be very much enjoying DIABLO :D

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Couple more updates. Workouts have been going well, really feeling the body heat increase during the workouts, I'm having to take off my sweats and get down to t-shirt and shorts most of the time, heat gets intense. Endurance is feeling increased and hunger is at an all time high. Not sure if that is from the Diablo or not. Starting to notice a bit more definition in my triceps during my arms work the other day. All in all enjoying my first few weeks of Diablo.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid cardio and core training session this morning. Really starting to feel some increased heat during the workout. Noticing as well that I do not need nearly as much time to warm up anymore. Cardio endurance is increasing nicely as well. Not much else to report, still loving the flavor.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright today was a back/chest with cardio day. Energy was good, had a great sweat going. Took one scoop, here is what I have found with my dosing. One scoop is plenty to feel some increased heat and a little stimulant effect. If you are really dragging take 1.5 scoops and boom you will have a potent preworkout boost.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright a few more days of updates. Gave some to my brother and he said best tasting supplement he has ever tried. Compared it to a better tasting green magnitude. He felt a little bit of increased thermogenesis as well he said after one dose. I was in full swing this workout and still enjoying my run with Diablo, not feeling any side effects at all besides the slight insomnia but that is hit or miss. Joints are feeling pretty good which is nice as some fat burners tend to dry them out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah man! Great updates.

Damn right it's the best tasting supplement ever :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright a few more days of updates. Gave some to my brother and he said best tasting supplement he has ever tried. Compared it to a better tasting green magnitude. He felt a little bit of increased thermogenesis as well he said after one dose. I was in full swing this workout and still enjoying my run with Diablo, not feeling any side effects at all besides the slight insomnia but that is hit or miss. Joints are feeling pretty good which is nice as some fat burners tend to dry them out.
Green Mag is one tasty supp as well.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Not much else to update. Getting great sweats during the workouts and sleep has leveled out. One thing I have noticed is that my muscles soreness is decreased, however I am needing to stretch much more than usual and am very tight, but not sore. Looking fairly lean. I will get some pics up soon to compare some before and after. My diet this past weekend was garbage but I'm still looking lean and weighed in at 215 yesterday on an empty stomach.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Sounds like it's going good :)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright today is just going to be a cardio day. Last few days have gone well, been working out after a 12 hour work day and was dragging a bit but after taking my Diablo definitely felt some increased drive. I have noticed that once I sweat I am not stopping, also I am getting my sweat started much earlier than usual, typically during my warmup the past few weeks I am starting to perspirate. A little side note, my brother tried it twice and liked it enough that he bought some on nutraplanet, think he got it for about $32 or so, definitely worth buying at that price. From my perspective, I would rather take Diablo over something like NOxplode. I feel basically the same energy boost and eventhough you won't get an increased pump, the fat burning aspect is going to help give most people what they want over a traditional preworkout. We all want to look big and ripped for the most part, preworkouts often just add water weight and bloat, blurring muscle definition. Why not get the energy boost, bust your ass in the gym, then burn some fat and uncover those girly man muscles! Just my opinion. Alright will update again later with my only cardio workout, should be posting before and after pics around Friday, any votes for what color skimpies I should wear?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright went on a two mile run, had some pretty good energy and was drenched in sweat afterwards, took about 20 minutes to cool down. Normally it takes me about the first half to three quarters of a mile to warm up and start feeling good, get the juices jangling as I say, but today I was warm about two blocks into the run. Muscles were fairly fatigued after about 1.5 miles but I was able to kick it into high gear the last half mile. That is probably the most noticeable feeling that this supplement gives you, when you need that extra push it is there at the end of the workout. Also I will say I feel that it takes about 15 minutes minimum to start feeling the initial effects. Flavor is still great, I will say also that I have taken it immediately before working out and had no issues with stomach upset, goes down easy.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Ok couple last updates. Final week of Diablo went pretty much as the previous week did. Workouts were solid and definitely look leaner but am only down 3 lbs, which was my goal and my diet was definitely not a cutting diet. Energy was always consistent throughout my workouts and I never really noticed a crash as some other products produce. I had insomnia a couple nights when I took the Diablo too close to bedtime but then other nights I took it late for a workout I slept fine. One scoop twice a day I think is a solid dosing strategy for general fat loss. However my best work with Diablo came from 1.5-2 scoops preworkout, being 215 lbs I feel that one scoop was a little light in the energy department but still felt some increase, however I will say that 1.5 scoops was best compared to two scoops of noxplode. Overall this was a solid product and right now I have seen some good prices. Taste was probably a 8/10 as far as any type of flavoring however for supplements Diablo is a 10/10, mixes well and tastes great. Would I buy Diablo? Depends, I'm more of a buy individual ingredients kinda guy and mix them myself but to be honest the flavor and convenience is there and at a sale price I would buy it for sure. For someone looking for a fat burner that isn't too harsh and you will feel good on, this is a solid product. Nothing over the top like clenbuterol sweating all day or anything, but you will notice an increased burn and the flavor makes it worth a try.

Will be posting before and after pics within the next few days, just got a new phone so need to get my before pics transferred off the cloud, damn do I hate the cloud.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback here! Can't wait to see the before and after shots!