Reggie's Shedding the Fat with AMPilean - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Reggie's Shedding the Fat with AMPilean

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    It's a huge sporting goods store here similar to Dick's if you have those. Ya the handle set was 10 and the bands were around 10 a piece. In my opinion very worth it! I plan on getting a 60 and a 70 on payday.
    Very cool, thanks. I'll check at dicks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Very cool, thanks. I'll check at dicks
    No problem buddy!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's way cheap!! I was looking at Wal-Mart this weekend and they were $12+ each and only went up to $40. I figured by February there would be a lot of unused equipment on Craigslist. I'll check out Dicks too though now that you mention it.

I love bands, but like everything else in my gym they were mis-used and half are broken.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    That's way cheap!! I was looking at Wal-Mart this weekend and they were $12+ each and only went up to $40. I figured by February there would be a lot of unused equipment on Craigslist. I'll check out Dicks too though now that you mention it.

I love bands, but like everything else in my gym they were mis-used and half are broken.
    If I remember correctly the ones at Walmart have the band already attached to the handle also. If you go with the ones I picked up you can add or decrease band weight at anytime.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If I remember correctly the ones at Walmart have the band already attached to the handle also. If you go with the ones I picked up you can add or decrease band weight at anytime.
    That is correct. Odd that a big sports chain would have better deals than Wal-Mart....
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like how the handles are separate from the bands.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

That is correct. Odd that a big sports chain would have better deals than Wal-Mart....
    Probably because you buy the bands and handles separate.

I like how the handles are separate from the bands.
    Agreed!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

And we just doubled our pet population lol. She had 7 and 5 survived.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

What kind of dog do you have?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

And we just doubled our pet population lol. She had 7 and 5 survived.
    Keeping or selling?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

What kind of dog do you have?
    She is a yorkie poodle mix lol great dog!

Keeping or selling?
    I want to keep 1 if my wife will let me and will have to give away the others.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

(Subbed)
    Glad to see your feeling better.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll take one off your hands
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Cool pups
    Ya they're awfully damn cute

Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    (Subbed)
    Glad to see your feeling better.
    Good to see ya buddy! Feeling much better!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    I'll take one off your hands
    Should be an interesting mix lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Weight is holding steady at 176 I did get up again late last night and have a PB2 and blueberry jelly sandwich. No idea why I get the munchies so bad in the middle of the night. Something I will have to get control of if I ever want to compete.

Feeling great today! No pain at all!!! Trained bis and tris this morning

Guillotine Curls (most people finish with this but I like to start with it to get my biceps warmed up)
    5x12

Standing Db Curls (first 10 alternating arms second 10 arms simultaneous)
    3x20

Incline Db Curls
    4x10

Hammer Curls SS with Tricep Pushdowns
    3x12 per

Reverse Grip Single Arm Pushdowns
    3x12

Incline Skull Crushers
    3x10

Decline Skull Crushers
    3x10
    Life's a garden, dig it
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Killin like usual Reggie!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Killin like usual Reggie!
    Thanks pete!

Weight this morning (fasted) was 171.5. Actually had to move my scale to a few different spots to make sure that was correct. Came up the same every time.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Just got done with back. Damn I'm tired now and have to go to work. On another awesome note we are in the middle of another blizzard yay!!! I'm done with winter!!!

Lat Pulls
    5x15

Incline High Rows
    4x15

Face Pulls
    5x12

Bent over Rows
    4x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
    7x12
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I've been getting really tired around noon for some reason. Don't want to call it a crash but I do get really sleepy, and if I try to catch a nap I can't sleep. So I've been taking a third cap around 1-2 and that works great. I've been fine with taking my morning dose fasted before breakfast also.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Looking good in here bro!

Weight this morning (fasted) was 171.5. Actually had to move my scale to a few different spots to make sure that was correct. Came up the same every time.
    The most accurate place to weigh yourself is on the roof. It's physics.

I've been getting really tired around noon for some reason. Don't want to call it a crash but I do get really sleepy, and if I try to catch a nap I can't sleep. So I've been taking a third cap around 1-2 and that works great. I've been fine with taking my morning dose fasted before breakfast also.
    I get tired around noon also. I chalked it up to getting up at 0330 every morning. Whether I'm taking something or not it happens. Although, I take in quite a bit of caffeine. I've considered taking a break from caffeine soon and see what that does.

Until then, since I'm forced an hour lunch break anyway, I sometimes doze off for 15-30m. It helps when I have a thermo to take too.
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Looking good in here bro!

The most accurate place to weigh yourself is on the roof. It's physics.

I get tired around noon also. I chalked it up to getting up at 0330 every morning. Whether I'm taking something or not it happens. Although, I take in quite a bit of caffeine. I've considered taking a break from caffeine soon and see what that does.

Until then, since I'm forced an hour lunch break anyway, I sometimes doze off for 15-30m. It helps when I have a thermo to take too.
    Weighed myself on the roof this morning... You were right, although my neighbors called the cops on the naked man up on his roof lol!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Weighed myself on the roof this morning... You were right, although my neighbors called the cops on the naked man up on his roof lol!!!!
    HAHAHA
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dam got a lot to catch up on in here, my internet been down
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    dam got a lot to catch up on in here, my internet been down
    Welcome back bro
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Weight this morning was 172.5. I am definitely noticing a very nice leaning up. Veins are more prominent. I upped the AMPilean dose to 3 caps upon waking and then go straight into training. Today was shoulders

Seated Db Presses
    4x20

Rear Flyes ss with Upright Rows
    4x12

Front Raises ss with Single Arm Incline Side Raises
    4x12

Db Shrugs ss with Band Jabs
    4x10 ss 45 seconds then repeat no rest
    Life's a garden, dig it
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Where about are your calories?
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Crazy guy alwasy pushing the limits. Hows 3 caps?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Where about are your calories?
    Calories have been up and down. Usually around 2200-2400 but occasionally closer to 1800.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Crazy guy alwasy pushing the limits. Hows 3 caps?
    Haha I'm a rebel! 3 caps has been fine so far.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Calories have been up and down. Usually around 2200-2400 but occasionally closer to 1800.
    I can't do those 1800 days too frequently anymore. Makes me cranky and more likely to cheat.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I can't do those 1800 days too frequently anymore. Makes me cranky and more likely to cheat.
    I honestly didn't even realize my calories were so low. Sometimes I simply forget to eat.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I honestly didn't even realize my calories were so low. Sometimes I simply forget to eat.
    I have days like that on strong thermos. I may fall behind today because I have an after work function, but I brought a high calorie protein bar just in case.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I have days like that on strong thermos. I may fall behind today because I have an after work function, but I brought a high calorie protein bar just in case.
    Speaking of bars, have you tried Quest bars? I got some about a month ago for the first time and I am hooked! Those things are delicious!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Speaking of bars, have you tried Quest bars? I got some about a month ago for the first time and I am hooked! Those things are delicious!!
    Yes!! I love them too! I've only tried cookie dough, chocolate chunk, peanut butter (pie?), and another peanut butter one. Next time I'm near a GNC I want to get some other flavors. They are great.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter and jelly are my favs but there are a lot of flavors I haven't tried either. Suppz.com has them for 19.99 a box.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter and jelly are my favs but there are a lot of flavors I haven't tried either. Suppz.com has them for 19.99 a box.
    I'm seeing them there for 24.99/box...
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Update on yesterday's training

Chest

Flat Db Bench
    50x15x2
    70x15
    80x15
    90x15

Incline Db Bench (lowest angle)
    70x15x4

Incline Db Bench (highest angle)
    60x15x4

Decline Db Bench ss with high crossovers (band)
    60x20x3 ss 90x12

Flyes (band)
    90x12x3
    Life's a garden, dig it
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Weird they advertise on Facebook for 19.99 I wonder if the sale is over
    Life's a garden, dig it
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Use coupon Quest20
    Life's a garden, dig it
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Use coupon Quest20
    Ah. Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 11:28 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 07:38 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 07:47 PM
  4. Incinerating the Fat with AM/PM REDuction Shots
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:07 PM
  5. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:30 PM