Joint pain gone with Flexible by Formutech Nutrition

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to thank cheftepesh1 and Formutech Nutrition for the chance to log this amazing product. A few months ago i was able to try the powder form of Flexible. It only lasted 2weeks, but i could tell after 1 week it was a winner. By the time i was done my joint pain was 90% gone. I have shoulder and elbow pains every day and Flexible took care of all that pain. My biggest prob that holds me back is a disc in my lumbar that is 80% gone. The dr told me the only fix is surgery. (Never gona happen) After taking flexible powder for about 10 days the constant pain was gone. If i did back sqts or dead lift i still had some pain,but every day activities were pain free. I am very anxious to try Flexible longer and really reap the rewards. I cant explain how good this stuff worked for me before.
Today is my 3rd day taking Flexible caps ,so in a few days i should start to feel a dif. I am taking 4 caps in morn and 4 caps at lunch everyday.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first in!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice start

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who loves ya swanky...

Have a great weekend guys!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This all got very weird in here

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This all got very weird in here
I owe Swanky my third born (even tho I only have 2 kids) for getting me in with da Formutech family. Seriously though get a few Cosmopolitan's in both Swanky and I and it's game on. Chandelier swinging etc etc

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I owe Swanky my third born (even tho I only have 2 kids) for getting me in with da Formutech family. Seriously though get a few Cosmopolitan's in both Swanky and I and it's game on. Chandelier swinging etc etc
Pic or it didnt happen. I'll bring the astroglide;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 5
Today is the 5th day on Flexible. I'm starting to have that no pain feel in dem joints. Yesterday was another crappy day. For the last week and a half i have been sick throwing up and not eating about eod or 3rd day. I dont know if its a bug or what. Its not very good for keeping size packed on. Hopefully 2moro will be better. On a good note,when using Flexible my aches and pains are there one day and gone the next. It just keeps gettin better.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah so you better get cracking on #3, I've got house work needs doing!

Pic or it didnt happen. I'll bring the astroglide;)
I like the way you think *unzip*

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5
Today is the 5th day on Flexible. I'm starting to have that no pain feel in dem joints. Yesterday was another crappy day. For the last week and a half i have been sick throwing up and not eating about eod or 3rd day. I dont know if its a bug or what. Its not very good for keeping size packed on. Hopefully 2moro will be better. On a good note,when using Flexible my aches and pains are there one day and gone the next. It just keeps gettin better.
damn dude, that sounds like a lot of suck. get well man!

Glad the flexible is kicking in though!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 6
I'm still not feeling the best so Flexible is the only supp i took 2day. I am still amazed how quick and good this stuff is. I had no shoulder pain today and the intense low back pain is fading.

PULL UPS WIDE-10x4
PULL UPS NARROW-10x4
PUSH UPS NARROW-20x4
PUSH UPS WIDE-20x4
DIPS -bw-20x4

Not much of a workout,but better than nothing.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Sorry to hear, had the stomach bug in my house as well, wife and self. Vomitting day 1 then maybe 1 week before my stomach truly felt solid. Definitely don't let yourself get dehydrated...

How are you feeling today?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6
I'm still not feeling the best so Flexible is the only supp i took 2day. I am still amazed how quick and good this stuff is. I had no shoulder pain today and the intense low back pain is fading.

PULL UPS WIDE-10x4
PULL UPS NARROW-10x4
PUSH UPS NARROW-20x4
PUSH UPS WIDE-20x4
DIPS -bw-20x4

Not much of a workout,but better than nothing.
Damn man everyone is sick!! Get well brother!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry to hear, had the stomach bug in my house as well, wife and self. Vomitting day 1 then maybe 1 week before my stomach truly felt solid. Definitely don't let yourself get dehydrated... How are you feeling today?
This kinda seems to really hang on. I can still tell this morn i still feel like crap. I'll see how i feel later. I'm drinking at least 1.5 gals of water,still just feel out of it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Day 5

It's that damn Flu. It hit me two days before Christmas and lasted like 5 days. I dropped 9 lbs, hard earned lbs. get better bro that stuff sucks.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's that damn Flu. It hit me two days before Christmas and lasted like 5 days. I dropped 9 lbs, hard earned lbs. get better bro that stuff sucks.
Ya man being sick sux,but losing the lbs is what really pisses me off. Oh well, there is always 2moro and always more food. Thanx bro.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 8

Today i am finally feeling better. I am really starting to notice more benefits from Flexible. I am sleeping better because my shoulder is not getting locked up at night and its easier to get out of bed in the morn. Im not so stiff. (Well 1 part of me is;)
I have appts later so its a morning wo.

6 ways-10x5
Military press-10x5
Arnold press-10x5
Rear flys-10x5
BB shrugs behind back-10x5
Dip shrugs-10x5

I didnt go real heavy,but i got a great wo. Feels good to feel good again.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanx bro. Me too. I didnt think it was ever going to end.
Yea that sucks, I've had this sore throat for a week now. Thank god it's not keeping me in bed or feeling like death and I can still lift.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 10
CHEST/BACK
DIPS-bw-30
PULL UPS-bw-15
DIPS-bw+70-10x4
bw+90-10x4
bw+110-10x2
SS
PULL UPS-bw+35-10x3
bw+70-4x4 (PR)
bw+25-10x3
INC DB BENCH-60s-15x4
SS DB ROW-80s-10x4
PLANKS-1 min x5
SIDE PLANKS-1min x2 each side
HANG KNEE RAISE-25x2

Finally had a somewhat normal wo. All my joints felt amazing today. Thank you FLEXIBLE! I was going to do a high rep day,but once i started,my shoulder and elbow felt so good i decided to hang some weight on my belt and go for it. I am still amazed at how good FLEXIBLE works. Its been 5 weeks since i have done any ph and strength is good, even after feeling like crap for over a week. I am very happy with PR on pull ups. I am shooting for triple digits by spring time,and bw+200lbs on dips. CANT STOP! WONT STOP! Had to edit post and it jumbled it all up^^^

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10
CHEST/BACK
DIPS-bw-30
PULL UPS-bw-15
DIPS-bw+70-10x4
bw+90-10x4
bw+110-10x2
SS
PULL UPS-bw+35-10x3
bw+70-4x4 (PR)
bw+25-10x3
INC DB BENCH-60s-15x4
SS DB ROW-80s-10x4
PLANKS-1 min x5
HANG KNEE RAISE-25x2

Finally had a somewhat normal wo. All my joints felt amazing today. Thank you FLEXIBLE! I was going to do a high rep day,but once i started,my shoulder and elbow felt so good i decided to hang some weight on my belt and go for it. I am still amazed at how good FLEXIBLE works. Its been 5 weeks since i have done any ph and strength is good, even after feeling like crap for over a week. I am very happy with PR on pull ups. I am shooting for triple digits by spring time,and bw+200lbs on dips. CANT STOP! WONT STOP! Had to edit post and it jumbled it all up^^^
damn good work man, nice pullups! thats how you got that good V taper I guess!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 10
CHEST/BACK
DIPS-bw-30
PULL UPS-bw-15
DIPS-bw+70-10x4
bw+90-10x4
bw+110-10x2
SS
PULL UPS-bw+35-10x3
bw+70-4x4 (PR)
bw+25-10x3
INC DB BENCH-60s-15x4
SS DB ROW-80s-10x4
PLANKS-1 min x5
HANG KNEE RAISE-25x2

That is some serious pullup stuff.... I have been training for yrs and still only do my own BW......much props

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is some serious pullup stuff.... I have been training for yrs and still only do my own BW......much props
Thanx bro. I only weigh 175 so i dont know if thats good or not. It is for me i guess.