Vanbeast easing the joints and getting FLEXIBLE

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Ima be running FLEXIBLE by FORMUTECH NUTRITION one of my favorite/go to brands I'm currently wrestling/lifting so the joints are getting beat on day and night this will be my first run at a joint supp
Ima run 4caps With breakfast and 4 at lunch took first dose this morning taste better then most veggie caps that's for sure and no nasty after taste :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm in! This will be my first run with a joint supp too.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Good stuff man from what I heard once you get FLEXIBLE you'll never wana go back ;) lol
Every single person that has commented on this has loved it. Still waiting patiently for mine:/

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up fellas?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope the Flexible helps ya bro!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here I am, let's get the party started!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Oh yea!!! Let's just say I'm liking flexible already

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the tub o'caps lol makes it so much easier to get exactly 4 out

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
So ok I was going to lift today until my coach called me to wrestle some cocky guy talking crap at A different college so I went to go "practice" with him and the joints are filling a little bit better but I mean it's only the first day and already felling it woah!! Can't wait for it to kick in strong!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ok I was going to lift today until my coach called me to wrestle some cocky guy talking crap at A different college so I went to go "practice" with him and the joints are filling a little bit better but I mean it's only the first day and already felling it woah!! Can't wait for it to kick in strong!!
Lol nice! You knock him down a few pegs bro?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I challenge anyone to find a more robust joint formula all in one.....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is still the best formula out so far

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Everyone says this is the best formula! Super excited cause my elbows are starting to give Me a little trouble on certain exercises

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Just got into my last class for the day had to teach the freshmen in collage how to beat some a$$ haha joints are felling great especially going against these youngsters had a 3 hour wrestling session and 45min stretching and at the end I had everyone including my self dead lift 225 5 sets till failure so you can imagine how that was in trying to break the weak and build the strong

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got into my last class for the day had to teach the freshmen in collage how to beat some a$$ haha joints are felling great especially going against these youngsters had a 3 hour wrestling session and 45min stretching and at the end I had everyone including my self dead lift 225 5 sets till failure so you can imagine how that was in trying to break the weak and build the strong
Ooof! High rep deads or squats are brutal. I did 20 rep goblet squats with 100lb db yesterday. Thought I was gonna puke after 3 sets lol

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Ooof! High rep deads or squats are brutal. I did 20 rep goblet squats with 100lb db yesterday. Thought I was gonna puke after 3 sets lol
Oh yea man idk if it's me or what but I like to kill myself/others lol and goblet squats are one of my favorite there easier on the back and you can sink your hips lower

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea man idk if it's me or what but I like to kill myself/others lol and goblet squats are one of my favorite there easier on the back and you can sink your hips lower
yep, ass to grass on goblet squats

romangod

romangod

Awards
And Flexible will win the day for you goblet squatters!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have done something similar with a toss catch in between squats

romangod

romangod

Awards
Feeling the Flexible yet? I'm on day 4 and my right shoulder is definitely less achy.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Feeling the Flexible yet? I'm on day 4 and my right shoulder is definitely less achy.
Oh yea man the knees and shoulders are much better going to actually have a workout later I'll let you guys know how it feels

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Woke up this morning feeling flexible!!! So I made my gf feel the same way ;) ooohhhh yeaaaaa!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Good not to waste morning wood!
You got that right I got more wood in my pants then a forest full of cabins lol but flexible is awesome I'm going to get more that's for dam sure

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
So after the NINERS lost I was mad so I had a back and bicep session
Warmup
Pull ups 4 X 10

Wide Grip Pull Downs 3 X 10
Medium Grip Pull Downs 3 X 10
Close Grip Pull Downs 3 X 8
Pull Down Stretchers 3 X 8
Deadlift 12-10-8-6
Reeves Deadlift 3 X 8
I go heavy so I keep my reps and sets lower but my reps always go over 20 I love killing my back/legs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after the NINERS lost I was mad so I had a back and bicep session
Warmup
Pull ups 4 X 10

Wide Grip Pull Downs 3 X 10
Medium Grip Pull Downs 3 X 10
Close Grip Pull Downs 3 X 8
Pull Down Stretchers 3 X 8
Deadlift 12-10-8-6
Reeves Deadlift 3 X 8
I go heavy so I keep my reps and sets lower but my reps always go over 20 I love killing my back/legs
yeah USE that anger!! Come to the dark side of the force!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
DB curls 4x8
Hammer curls 4x6
Concentration curls 4x8
Cable curls 4x10

romangod

romangod

Awards
Hey bro - send me 20 years of your life to play with.