Vanbeast getting endurance & strength w/ MILLENNIUM SPORT

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Sorry for the long tittle but woah mAn the guys at MILLENNIUM SPORT do not play or disappoint this is the first time I actually got a letter when doing a logging op I thought this was a kind gesture and the kindness did not stop there not only a letter but samples!!! More free stuff I thought I was dreaming at first but no any way back to the log just had to talk highly of you guys and Thankyou for this logging op
I will be running
CRE-02 and Carnage -ELITE
Also thrown in there are some other products (samples) who's names I will review at a later time
Training is heavy also cardio and wresting will be thrown in there more details starting tomorrow as well as stats and more pics this post is long enough already haha

Attachments

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Took my CRE right now going to take my CARNAGE in 45 mins then going to lift in about 2 hours this is my pre workout feeling stoked!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Didn't get to workout because i had emergency wrestling pract with a new partner (beating the crap out of crap talker) but I did get to test the stamina/endurance factor of these products it felt good nice clean energy had enough in the tank to tech the guy wrestlers will know what this means and I'm wrestling in collage so you can imagine how hard this is I'm looking forward to more advances do to this stack
Wrestling time
1hour warm up
3 rounds wrestling (toying with the guy)
And finally 5 gym sprints
This usually means me being dead but today I was still going strong :)

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
In my last class of the day had a 3hour wrestling session a 45min stretch and a 5 sets of 225 till failure of DL to top it all off let's just say cardio and explosiveness are up!!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
There we go!!! I like this stuff man!! It gives you a good clean macho man feeling lol I feel like randy savage

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know you were a wrestler. Definitely an added reason to follow along. Good luck with your season.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I didn't know you were a wrestler. Definitely an added reason to follow along. Good luck with your season.
Yup been one sence I was a freshman in HS and Thankyou you wrestle?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup been one sence I was a freshman in HS and Thankyou you wrestle?

I'd say more of a fan that anything. I thought about it through high school but didn't commit till my senior year. I live in Georgia and not in an area where it was popular. It has picked up though. I ended up helping out for 2 seasons after I graduated.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I'd say more of a fan that anything. I thought about it through high school but didn't commit till my senior year. I live in Georgia and not in an area where it was popular. It has picked up though. I ended up helping out for 2 seasons after I graduated.
I help out everyone in a while and wrestling not really a spectators sport it's a mans sport

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I help out everyone in a while and wrestling not really a spectators sport it's a mans sport

Ya watching it makes me want to go out there and throw people around haha. Definitely a sport to build character and toughness. I'm hoping Judo will help fill the void a little.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
are you guys into MMA at all? One of my buddies is fighting for a title tonight in the world series of fighting. It's going to be on NBCSN at 9pm Est. :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you guys into MMA at all? One of my buddies is fighting for a title tonight in the world series of fighting. It's going to be on NBCSN at 9pm Est. :)
Hell ya. Which one is your buddy? Gaethje or Patishnock? I already have my Tivo set to record it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Richie Patishnock! #TeamChamberMMA baby!! haha I am so hyped

I can't recall seeing him fight but I have seen the other guy and he is good. Should be a great fight.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I can't recall seeing him fight but I have seen the other guy and he is good. Should be a great fight.
You can check out a few of Richie's fights on youtube. His last 2 fights were both wins over members of the Gracie family

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Blood flow feels a lot better and I tried the nitro earlier and lets just say after what me and my gf did a shower was needed ;)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Subbing in! That stack is looking yummy. :food:

Have you gotten a chance to try out the CordygenNan02 samples? Curious what your first impressions are.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Subbing in! That stack is looking yummy. :food:

Have you gotten a chance to try out the CordygenNan02 samples? Curious what your first impressions are.
Ima try that today actually it was peaking my curiosity lol

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Ok So I'm a NINERS fan and after they lost I was mad so I had a back and bicep session
Warmup
Pull ups 4 X 10

Wide Grip Pull Downs 3 X 10
Medium Grip Pull Downs 3 X 10
Close Grip Pull Downs 3 X 8
Pull Down Stretchers 3 X 8
Deadlift 12-10-8-6
Reeves Deadlift 3 X 8
I go heavy so I keep my reps and sets lower but my reps always go over 20 I love killing my back/legs
DB curls 4x8
Hammer curls 4x6
Concentration curls 4x8
Cable curls 4x10

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Biceps
DB curls 4x8
Hammer curls 4x6
Concentration curls 4x8
Cable curls 4x10

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. I bet you were so moist.....from perspiration. :naughty:

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Haha see this is why I like AM cool dudes good sups ah it's like a bar for my muscles lol

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Going to school then then the gym going to kill legs today!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Guess what i did today guys

Today I did.............. legs
Warm up
15 min stretch
leg extensions 4x10
Leg curls 4x10
Body weight squats x50
Stretch a lil more
Exercise
Good old back squat 4x12
Leg press 4x10 narrow 4x12 wide
Hack squats 5x15
DB lunges across the basketball courts and back
BB reverse lunges same as DB works on balance too
Straight leg dead lift 4x10
Bulgarian dead lift 4x8
BB squat jumps 4x12
Leg extensions 4x8
Leg curls 4x8
Stair climber for 30 mins

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Sorry I haven't been on guys got in a car accident and yea

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't been on guys got in a car accident and yea
Man, let us know you are alright. Take care of yourself, Van. Your health is the highest priority here.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Thanks fellas I should be back at it today or tomorrow

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
On Tuseday I Did a lil chest
Workout just easing back into it
Incline bench 3x6 warm up sets
5x4 working sets 70% or max
Flat bench dumbbell press 5x10 semi heavy
Incline dumbbell flys 3x10
Endurance explosiveness and flexibility are still really good feeling a lot better

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
How are you feeling on this stack? Any improvement or side effects besides endurance?

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
How are you feeling on this stack? Any improvement or side effects besides endurance?
I'm loving it you get nice pumps good clean energy and endurance for days and it all feels natural don't get me wrong ima stim freak but I love this stuff too

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving it you get nice pumps good clean energy and endurance for days and it all feels natural don't get me wrong ima stim freak but I love this stuff too
awesome, glad to hear it!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
awesome, glad to hear it!!
Yea man I'm loving it

back and bis
Plate warm up
Bent over rows
T bar rows
DB bent over rows
Dead lift
Lat pull downs
Bis
Curls
Concentration curls
Zomainian curls
Preacher curls
Bicep extensions

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's your assessment of this stack so far? Some specific details would be awesome - ex: how you are feeling in and out of the gym.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
So what's your assessment of this stack so far? Some specific details would be awesome - ex: how you are feeling in and out of the gym.
No prob man in the gym I feel like a freaking squirrel on crack how fast I move and all the endurance out of the gym your feel great a feeling if well being my blood pressure is actually better now and I have a warmth that overcomes me a good nice and cozy warmth in the gym the endurance pump and explosive mess are way up out side of the gym my old lady is loving me lol

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
No prob man in the gym I feel like a freaking squirrel on crack how fast I move and all the endurance out of the gym your feel great a feeling if well being my blood pressure is actually better now and I have a warmth that overcomes me a good nice and cozy warmth in the gym the endurance pump and explosive mess are way up out side of the gym my old lady is loving me lol
"Feel like a squirrel on crack" was a close second to MST's "Feel like a 4-lunged mutant" slogan. :thumbsup:

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
"Feel like a squirrel on crack" was a close second to MST's "Feel like a 4-lunged mutant" slogan. :thumbsup:
Haha might want to put that on the bottle and TM it lol

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
So yesterday I had a 4 hour wrestling session then after that we had an Olympic lift session pretty crazy stuff man and today I'm
Feeling swollen did shoulders
10min warm up/plate work
Arnold's
Lateral raises
Side raises
One arm rows
Two arm rows
Shrugs
Military press standing and seated
Over head press
Back
15,12,10,10,10 only did 3 exercises
Dead lift
Lying back flys
Bent over back rows

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
nice session...now I need to get on my squirrel on crack grind

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Any updates, Van? Its been a week.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Yea man ima post them in bulk the mobile app has been acting up for some reason and my computer is down but later today expect a boat load of loggs

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Any updates, Van? Its been a week.
This is for you
Kinda late but my Monday workout

chest day!!!! Killed it
Plate warm ups 5mins
Then 15,12,10,10,10 of all exercises
Chest press
Fly machine
DB press