AE gives BSL's PCT IV the what-for

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A big thank you to BSL and the Neck for sending me this very generous 8-week run

A quick rundown of everything about me

37 years old 5' 10" 202lbs.

Been lifting since I am roughly 11 years old. I do 7 days a week of fasted cardio at 340 am and lift 6 days a week. I am a High School Vice Principal, so I need to be up and moving early, as I am at work by 630ish AM every day.

Monday-Shoulders/Back
Tuesday-off
Wednesday- legs/bis
Thursday- chest
Friday- shoulders, back
Saturday- Legs/bis
Sunday- chest, tris

Here are the other supps I am currently using:
Orange Triad/Greens
SNS caffeine (when needed)
Pro Nom 23

Thats it, I am typically a keep it simple kind of guy

I will do my absolute best to update everyday with a rundown of the morning activities.

First dose will begin tomorrow with my post cardio shake/banana. Looking forward to this as I have always been a fan of arimistane and very intrigued by Ostarine.

Hope to have many of you join along and see how good this stack can truly be. B4 and after pics will be up tomorrow at the start of the log. :woohoo:

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
photo-102.JPG
Taken this morning 1/15 after workout (apologize for the work pants) 203lbs Reserved for before/middle/after pics and final review

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm in for the ride brother!!! We look forward to your feedback.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys...happy to have you a long. First dose is in, nothing to not obviously. Did fasted cardio for 47 minutes at 4mph with a 12% incline. Will have a pic up today, weighed in at 202.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here for the Ostarine researching!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Following. Starting mine in 10 days! Cant wait to see how it holds up.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First workout in the books.

Typical 45 minutes incline treadmill work. Then it was off to the weights. Btw, my entire gym is in my basement, so I have complete unlimited access. I will have to upload a few pics.

Legs:
Box squats 8 sets 2 sets at 295 5 reps per
GHR 5 sets 2 sets with 25lbs plate for 7 per remaining sets all body weight to failure

Bi's
Hammer curls 5 sets 50lbs sets of 8
1 arm preacher curls 45 lbs to failure

Overall, felt good. Obviously way to early to notice anything out of the ordinary. I will upload some pics some time today.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, having some iPad issues. Have the pics, but the app won't let me upload. Will keep trying.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still trying from computer, without luck

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ghr.jpg

ssb.png

Pic in second post updated, here are some pics of my personal gym

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good morning workout. Typical 45 minutes on the treadmill, got a good sweat going.

Chest:
Incline BP 6 sets 2 sets at 225lbs 5 reps per
Incline flys/db press superset (5 sets) 55lbs per exercise sets of 8

Triceps:
JM Press 5 sets 2 sets at 225lbs for 7 reps
2arm db extensions 75 lbs superset to 55lbs. To failure at each set

Definitely going to be sore tomorrow. Overall pleased with the workout...looking forward to seeing what improvements I will see over the next 8 weeks.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down here right now lifting.....makers are body solid

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Medicore day

Had a long day at work yesterday (6:30am-7:00pm) which I think contributed to a mediocre workout today. Its amazing how many student and parent meetings we can fit in within one day

40 mins on the treadmill, great sweat though

Shoulders:
Seated press 5 sets 2 sets @ 185 4 &5 reps
Side and rear laterals superset 4 sets 30lbs per
BB BTB shrugs 4 sets 225lbs sets of 12

I was beat at this point, but pushed on for a blech back day

Reverse hypers with bands 4 sets to failure
Wide chins 4 sets body weight to failure

Stopped here, as I was just shot. Good thing is I can make it up Monday since school is closed, thank goodness

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted am cardio in. 45 minutes 12% incline 4 mph. I do alternate speeds every 10 minutes, but it is typically around 4 mph.

Will be back later this afternoon with more cardio and leg work.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That's good amount of cardio there. I just do run then hit the sauna, and sweat crazy. Even after taking a shower I continue to sweat.

Good stuff man.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good amount of cardio there. I just do run then hit the sauna, and sweat crazy. Even after taking a shower I continue to sweat. Good stuff man.
Unfortunately, I gain weight (good and bad) so easily, that I need to hit the treadmill ASAP. I typically put my iPad on and watch something. Time flies. Thank god for my iPad. :)

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Kicking @ss in here big dog.

Blackstone Labs | Products
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little run down from yesterday's workout and this mornings am cardio

Saturday legs/bis
Box squats with SSB 8 sets kept it lighter than normal as my lower back seemed tender sets at 245(bar is 65lbs) 12 reps per
GHR 6 sets used both a 25 & 35 lbs plate. Sore a shell right now

Seated incline db curls 5 sets 40 lbs sets of 8-12
Concentration curls 5 sets 35-40lbs sets of 8

Fasted cardio Sunday 1/19 am
45 minutes 12% 3.6-4.4mph. Crazy sweat

Thoughts:
Based on experience, the arimistane is kicking in. Shoulders, knees and feet and getting achy and stiff. Will probably go out looking for a little cissus to team with my orange triad. Weight and strength are what I expect, nothing monumental there.

Will be back later with a further treadmill warmup and chest/tris

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Changing the routine up a little. Bypassing the second cardio as the right hamstring is a bit tender. Will do chest/shoulders as opposed to chest/tris. Nothing beats a little experiment

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Changing the routine up a little. Bypassing the second cardio as the right hamstring is a bit tender. Will do chest/shoulders as opposed to chest/tris. Nothing beats a little experiment
I was reading about that kinda of injury, I've been plagued for years (as a teen) with that injury. Intake it hella easy now. But after noticing I never worked the hammies, as much as I did my quads, made that injury come about more times then none. I cramp up when I do work the hams, sucks.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happens off and on, think I over did the GHR and extra cardio. Not too concerned. Will be rearing to go tomorrow.

Lift today was great

Flat BP 6 sets 315 for 2 :woohoo:
Incline BP 4 sets 3 sets at 225lbs 5 per
Push press 3 sets 275 for 1 (totally fatigued)

BTN press 5 sets all sets at 135 8-12 reps
Side/rear lateral superset 4 sets each 30lbs to failure
BTB shrugs 5 sets 2 sets @ 275 for 10 per.

Overall felt great, now need a nap. :)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mediocre workout overall. Right hamstring not 100% at all. Will give a more thorough update in a bit.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted cardio in for today. Kept speed a little slower as didn't want to twinge my hamstring.

Here is yesterday's run down

Dead lift 5 sets- stopped at 315 for 5 as sumo dead lift isn't as kind on the hammy
Wide grip chins 5 sets to failure

Jim press 3 sets @ 225lbs for 6-8
1 arm db ext 4 sets 45lbs to failure

For today, I am home due to weather. Supposed to be a monster storm today into tomorrow

Not sure if I will rest the remainder of the day, or move some stuff around.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout during a monster snow day. Didn't do fasted cardio, just a monster shoveling day.

Afternoon cardio/lift

45 mins typical cardio session

Legs
Hamstring felt great so I decided to jump right in
Box squats 6 sets 315lbs for 3 Sets at 225lbs for 7
GHR 6 sets super sets with 10lbs plate and 25lbs plate to failure

Bis
Front hammers 4 sets 50lbs 8 reps per
Concentration curls 4 sets 40lbs to failure

Good overall, exhausted now as a result. Always a feeling I love

I note, stationary muscular hardness is increasing daily. To the point where my wife made comments about it.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good overall workout

Incline BP (6 sets) 3 sets at 225 sets of 7
Incline fly/db press supersets (5 sets) 60lbs to failure

Seated press (4 sets) sets between 155, 175, 185
Side Rear Laterals super sets (4 sets) 30lbs to failure

Feel good, strength improving and weight is up. Most importantly, pants(waist) not changing. 8 weeks of this should be very impressive.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log dude. How much weight have you put on?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It happens off and on, think I over did the GHR and extra cardio. Not too concerned. Will be rearing to go tomorrow.

Lift today was great

Flat BP 6 sets 315 for 2 :woohoo:
Incline BP 4 sets 3 sets at 225lbs 5 per
Push press 3 sets 275 for 1 (totally fatigued)

BTN press 5 sets all sets at 135 8-12 reps
Side/rear lateral superset 4 sets each 30lbs to failure
BTB shrugs 5 sets 2 sets @ 275 for 10 per.

Overall felt great, now need a nap. :)
Was the flat a PR? Congrats!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was the flat a PR? Congrats!
Not a pr, but definitely a good push for me.

Going to redesign some things starting Monday. Might go back to a different routine. Starting to brainstorm a little.

Focused on back today

Wide grip chin warmup 5 sets body weight sets of 10
Banded reverse hypers 5 sets to failure each set
BB rows 6 sets sets of 185-205 5-8 per

Had my shake and triad/greens and my typical bathroom visit post workout. Weighed in at 205. That is definitely up for me. Interestingly, as I said previously, my waist on my work pants has not changed at all, so the weight increase is the kind we want.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As an aside....violently Ill here at work. Seems to be in my house as my wife has it at work too

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking the day off. Still not feeling well. Both the wife and I got hit at the same time. Very unpleasant Friday and Saturday.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That stinks.... My youngest is down for the count too. Tis the season

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stinks.... My youngest is down for the count too. Tis the season
luckily our 10 year old didn't catch it yet. The wife is worse off than I am. I am hoping with a little more rest, I will back to normal tomorrow. Might be too optimistic

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to business see this am. Typical 45 minute fasted cardio.

Might look at reworking something's this afternoon and redesigning my program a bit. Either move legs to a Sunday/Wednesday split or move some chest work around. Not too sure

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, made some changes to the routine a bit, some of it out of response to missing saturday, the other side was as a result to try and change things up

Sunday: Chest and Hamstrings (1 time only switch)
Solid workout overall was still able to hit 295lbs for one on Incline BP. Supersetted each chest set with a set of hamstrings. Needless to say, I am walking a bit funny this am :)

This morning
Typical fasted cardio, great sweat going. Must admit, I still done feel 100% but I certainly feel much better than Friday and Saturday

Back:
BB rows 6 sets sets of 135, 185 and 205lbs
Wide chins 5 sets bw to failrue
DB Rows 4 sets 75lbs to failure (iron master dbs max out at 75lbs)

Bis
BB Curls 5 sets of 95 & 115lbs
DB Hammer curls 5 sets @ 50 & 55lbs

Overal, felt good, pump was solid. Energy was mediocre at best, much of that was as a result still recovering from whatever that bug was. New split going forward will look like this

Monday (Back/Bis)
Tuesday Off
Wednesday (Legs/Shoulders)
Thursday (Chest/Tris)
Friday (Back/Bis)
Saturday (Legs/Shoulders)
Sunday (Chest/Tris)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, made some changes to the routine a bit, some of it out of response to missing saturday, the other side was as a result to try and change things up

Sunday: Chest and Hamstrings (1 time only switch)
Solid workout overall was still able to hit 295lbs for one on Incline BP. Supersetted each chest set with a set of hamstrings. Needless to say, I am walking a bit funny this am :)

This morning
Typical fasted cardio, great sweat going. Must admit, I still done feel 100% but I certainly feel much better than Friday and Saturday

Back:
BB rows 6 sets sets of 135, 185 and 205lbs
Wide chins 5 sets bw to failrue
DB Rows 4 sets 75lbs to failure (iron master dbs max out at 75lbs)

Bis
BB Curls 5 sets of 95 & 115lbs
DB Hammer curls 5 sets @ 50 & 55lbs

Overal, felt good, pump was solid. Energy was mediocre at best, much of that was as a result still recovering from whatever that bug was. New split going forward will look like this

Monday (Back/Bis)
Tuesday Off
Wednesday (Legs/Shoulders)
Thursday (Chest/Tris)
Friday (Back/Bis)
Saturday (Legs/Shoulders)
Sunday (Chest/Tris)

Nice session you had. Glad your getting over that bug...

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. Definitely feeling better. Still not 100%, but with the weird weather and working in a school! I think it's darn near impossible to get 100%.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Added a nice little change to my leg day this morning. The box I use for box squats has the ability to be raised/lowered. Moved the box from 14" down to 12". What a difference. Legs are pure jello right now.

Fasted cardio

Box squats 8 sets 3 sets @ 225lbs for 8 (wobbly afterwards)
GHR 5 sets BW, 10lbs and 20lbs to failure

Arny presses 5 sets 70lbs sets of 12
Side.Rear db laterals superset 30lbs to failure

Really happy that I lowered the box. Would love to be able to continue that growth and in 2 years (when I hit 40) get back and compete @ 198 in the raw masters division.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit some chest and tris this morning. Nothing outlandish to report. Will do another weigh in tomorrow morning Chest: Incline BP (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225 7-9 repsFlat push press (5 sets) sets up to 275lbsTrisJM Press (5 sets) sets up to 205lbs 5 reps perCG BP (5 sets) super set with jm press2 arm db tri ext (4 sets) 75lbs to failure.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have had a busy couple of days at work, where I have not had access much to AM. Damn HS kids keeping me busy. Add in angry parents showing up unannounced to argue with me, and it has been entertaining. :)

Have had 2 solid days of workouts. I did already run/lift this morning as we have some new furniture being delivered this afternoon and I wont be able to do very much.

Couple of thoughts:
Strength is up (specifically on legs), was really moving 315 off the box with ease, specifically from a seated position. Surprised me with how much ease it was. Also hit shoulders pretty hard today. Seated press with sets of 185 was no issue at all.

Fairly pleased so far. I decided I will do update photos at the end of the first bottle. :)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finishing up my back and bi morning. Will update shortly with yesterday and today write up. Unfortunately another damn winter storm here.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have to vent....all the neighboring schools by the one where I work have closed, and yet...not mine...yet!

Yesterday was a mediocre workout. Energy was just nonexistent. With that said, I made up for it this morning. I didnt focus on overall strength today, it was more on higher rep and stricter form.

Back
BTN pull ups 4 sets BW to failure
BB Rows sets up to 185 (sets of 8)
Rack pulls sets up to 405 rep range 5-8

Bis (totally out of energy at this point)
Hammer curls 3 sets @ 50lbs sets of 8

Things of note:
stopped after hammer curls....energy and strength were drained. Muscular hardness is very prominent as is vascularity. I will also note that the BTN pull up were a great stretch and warm up and I was moving with greater ease than in the past.