AE gives BSL's PCT IV the what-for

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. good overall workout

Incline BP (6 sets) 3 sets at 225 sets of 7
    Incline fly/db press supersets (5 sets) 60lbs to failure

Seated press (4 sets) sets between 155, 175, 185
    Side Rear Laterals super sets (4 sets) 30lbs to failure

Feel good, strength improving and weight is up. Most importantly, pants(waist) not changing. 8 weeks of this should be very impressive.

2. Awesome log dude. How much weight have you put on?
    •   

3. Just caught up on your sessions. I like your style.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Awesome log dude. How much weight have you put on?
    will do an official weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully some lean gains

5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It happens off and on, think I over did the GHR and extra cardio. Not too concerned. Will be rearing to go tomorrow.

Lift today was great

Flat BP 6 sets 315 for 2
    Incline BP 4 sets 3 sets at 225lbs 5 per
    Push press 3 sets 275 for 1 (totally fatigued)

BTN press 5 sets all sets at 135 8-12 reps
    Side/rear lateral superset 4 sets each 30lbs to failure
    BTB shrugs 5 sets 2 sets @ 275 for 10 per.

Overall felt great, now need a nap.
    Was the flat a PR? Congrats!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Was the flat a PR? Congrats!
    Not a pr, but definitely a good push for me.

Going to redesign some things starting Monday. Might go back to a different routine. Starting to brainstorm a little.

Focused on back today

Wide grip chin warmup 5 sets body weight sets of 10
    Banded reverse hypers 5 sets to failure each set
    BB rows 6 sets sets of 185-205 5-8 per

Had my shake and triad/greens and my typical bathroom visit post workout. Weighed in at 205. That is definitely up for me. Interestingly, as I said previously, my waist on my work pants has not changed at all, so the weight increase is the kind we want.

7. As an aside....violently Ill here at work. Seems to be in my house as my wife has it at work too

8. Taking the day off. Still not feeling well. Both the wife and I got hit at the same time. Very unpleasant Friday and Saturday.

9. That stinks.... My youngest is down for the count too. Tis the season

10. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    That stinks.... My youngest is down for the count too. Tis the season
    luckily our 10 year old didn't catch it yet. The wife is worse off than I am. I am hoping with a little more rest, I will back to normal tomorrow. Might be too optimistic

11. Back to business see this am. Typical 45 minute fasted cardio.

Might look at reworking something's this afternoon and redesigning my program a bit. Either move legs to a Sunday/Wednesday split or move some chest work around. Not too sure

12. Alright, made some changes to the routine a bit, some of it out of response to missing saturday, the other side was as a result to try and change things up

Sunday: Chest and Hamstrings (1 time only switch)
    Solid workout overall was still able to hit 295lbs for one on Incline BP. Supersetted each chest set with a set of hamstrings. Needless to say, I am walking a bit funny this am

This morning
    Typical fasted cardio, great sweat going. Must admit, I still done feel 100% but I certainly feel much better than Friday and Saturday

Back:
    BB rows 6 sets sets of 135, 185 and 205lbs
    Wide chins 5 sets bw to failrue
    DB Rows 4 sets 75lbs to failure (iron master dbs max out at 75lbs)

Bis
    BB Curls 5 sets of 95 & 115lbs
    DB Hammer curls 5 sets @ 50 & 55lbs

Overal, felt good, pump was solid. Energy was mediocre at best, much of that was as a result still recovering from whatever that bug was. New split going forward will look like this

Monday (Back/Bis)
    Tuesday Off
    Wednesday (Legs/Shoulders)
    Thursday (Chest/Tris)
    Friday (Back/Bis)
    Saturday (Legs/Shoulders)
    Sunday (Chest/Tris)

13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Alright, made some changes to the routine a bit, some of it out of response to missing saturday, the other side was as a result to try and change things up

Sunday: Chest and Hamstrings (1 time only switch)
    Solid workout overall was still able to hit 295lbs for one on Incline BP. Supersetted each chest set with a set of hamstrings. Needless to say, I am walking a bit funny this am

This morning
    Typical fasted cardio, great sweat going. Must admit, I still done feel 100% but I certainly feel much better than Friday and Saturday

Back:
    BB rows 6 sets sets of 135, 185 and 205lbs
    Wide chins 5 sets bw to failrue
    DB Rows 4 sets 75lbs to failure (iron master dbs max out at 75lbs)

Bis
    BB Curls 5 sets of 95 & 115lbs
    DB Hammer curls 5 sets @ 50 & 55lbs

Overal, felt good, pump was solid. Energy was mediocre at best, much of that was as a result still recovering from whatever that bug was. New split going forward will look like this

Monday (Back/Bis)
    Tuesday Off
    Wednesday (Legs/Shoulders)
    Thursday (Chest/Tris)
    Friday (Back/Bis)
    Saturday (Legs/Shoulders)
    Sunday (Chest/Tris)

Nice session you had. Glad your getting over that bug...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

14. 295 Incline is solid brother.

15. Thanks guys. Definitely feeling better. Still not 100%, but with the weird weather and working in a school! I think it's darn near impossible to get 100%.

16. Added a nice little change to my leg day this morning. The box I use for box squats has the ability to be raised/lowered. Moved the box from 14" down to 12". What a difference. Legs are pure jello right now.

Fasted cardio

Box squats 8 sets 3 sets @ 225lbs for 8 (wobbly afterwards)
    GHR 5 sets BW, 10lbs and 20lbs to failure

Arny presses 5 sets 70lbs sets of 12
    Side.Rear db laterals superset 30lbs to failure

Really happy that I lowered the box. Would love to be able to continue that growth and in 2 years (when I hit 40) get back and compete @ 198 in the raw masters division.

17. Hit some chest and tris this morning. Nothing outlandish to report. Will do another weigh in tomorrow morning Chest: Incline BP (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225 7-9 repsFlat push press (5 sets) sets up to 275lbsTrisJM Press (5 sets) sets up to 205lbs 5 reps perCG BP (5 sets) super set with jm press2 arm db tri ext (4 sets) 75lbs to failure.

18. Have had a busy couple of days at work, where I have not had access much to AM. Damn HS kids keeping me busy. Add in angry parents showing up unannounced to argue with me, and it has been entertaining.

Have had 2 solid days of workouts. I did already run/lift this morning as we have some new furniture being delivered this afternoon and I wont be able to do very much.

Couple of thoughts:
    Strength is up (specifically on legs), was really moving 315 off the box with ease, specifically from a seated position. Surprised me with how much ease it was. Also hit shoulders pretty hard today. Seated press with sets of 185 was no issue at all.

Fairly pleased so far. I decided I will do update photos at the end of the first bottle.

19. Finishing up my back and bi morning. Will update shortly with yesterday and today write up. Unfortunately another damn winter storm here.

20. Have to vent....all the neighboring schools by the one where I work have closed, and yet...not mine...yet!

Yesterday was a mediocre workout. Energy was just nonexistent. With that said, I made up for it this morning. I didnt focus on overall strength today, it was more on higher rep and stricter form.

Back
    BTN pull ups 4 sets BW to failure
    BB Rows sets up to 185 (sets of 8)
    Rack pulls sets up to 405 rep range 5-8

Bis (totally out of energy at this point)
    Hammer curls 3 sets @ 50lbs sets of 8

Things of note:
    stopped after hammer curls....energy and strength were drained. Muscular hardness is very prominent as is vascularity. I will also note that the BTN pull up were a great stretch and warm up and I was moving with greater ease than in the past.

21. what area do you live in.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

22. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    what area do you live in.
    south eastern pa. Close to the NJ border.

23. There's a lot of meets out that ways. You should definetly jump on one of em!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    There's a lot of meets out that ways. You should definetly jump on one of em!
    Did one a few years ago, placed 3rd. Waiting 2 more years till I hit 40. Gives me a better chance.

25. A little fasted cardio in for this am. Legs and shoulders on tap for this afternoon.

26. Power out till possibly tomorrow. Unfortunately can't workout until it is restored.

27. Power back up. back to normal tomorrow.

28. Had a good 2 days worth of workouts. Actually currently finishing up my back/bi routine as I type this.

Thursday:
    Incline BP (8 sets)
    Flat Flys (5 sets)
    JM Press (7 sets)
    CGBP (6 sets)
    *Nothing notable in terms of weight, however, I will stress the following
    • Joints are very stiff
    • Vascularity is greatly improved
    • Muscular hardness is noticeable to the touch
    • Weight has maintained at roughly 204lbs
    • Appetite is increasing steadily

Friday:
    Rack Pulls (8 sets)
    BB Rows (4 sets)
    Banded Reverse Hypers (4 sets)
    Wide grip chins (4 sets)

Concentration curls (4 sets)
    Seated incline curls (4 sets)

29. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Had a good 2 days worth of workouts. Actually currently finishing up my back/bi routine as I type this.

Thursday:
    Incline BP (8 sets)
    Flat Flys (5 sets)
    JM Press (7 sets)
    CGBP (6 sets)
    *Nothing notable in terms of weight, however, I will stress the following
    • Joints are very stiff
    • Vascularity is greatly improved
    • Muscular hardness is noticeable to the touch
    • Weight has maintained at roughly 204lbs
    • Appetite is increasing steadily

Friday:
    Rack Pulls (8 sets)
    BB Rows (4 sets)
    Banded Reverse Hypers (4 sets)
    Wide grip chins (4 sets)

Concentration curls (4 sets)
    Seated incline curls (4 sets)
    One of the best logs out there!!!

30. Much appreciated. Actually lifting right now. Have had a good couple of days between setting a PR off the box Saturday to smashing one of my favorite back exercises right now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT overkill, But what the Hell!!!!
    By Swillbill44 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 12:03 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. what is the "PCS" for H-DROL pct?
    By myroslav in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 06:05 PM