Exploding My Work Outs With C4 **unsponsored**

1. Exploding My Work Outs With C4 **unsponsored**

I have not been very active on here but i plan on starting to, so i will start by running this log hope you enjoy and follow along
    Bought My self a tub of C4 punch flavored after the many great reviews ranting about this product,

I am 21 yo healthy male have been lifting for 3+ years but just recently got serious about it, now its become an addiction.
    currently Following a plan i will be updating 4 times Weekly if i get the chance to

hope you enjoy i will update later today after my first workout

This is the Nutrition Facts label i will be running the 30 serv though

2. first day took 2 scoops 8oz water tasted great like a kool-aid type might be the best tasting pre w/o i've had punch flavored.
    10-15 min later i was feeling the BA tingles energy was there but could not focus for some reason
    started my workout weights felt heavier than they usually do i found this odd
    i did chest today
    flat Bench 4 sets of 15 reps
    dumbbell press 4 sets of 12 reps
    dumbbell flyes 4 sets of 12 reps
    and a few other excersices 85 mins total, but to be honest i was just not feeling it so i finished my workout maybe it was just one of those days we all have them
    hopefully tomorrow goes better
    •   

3. second day

Took 2 scoop pre workout same thing tingles in my lips and tasted Delicious
    my workout was solid did some squats and front squats leg presses and leg curls and jogged a mile over all went great energy delivered at 2 scoops pumps where awesome liking the product so far

4. Sub'd. Next time try Blue Razz!

5. thanks^^ will do i heard wonders from the green apple as well

Third day took 2 scoops drank em slowly as it is very pleasant on the taste buds
    energy was great not over powering just smooth clean energy focus was decent not a strong point imo and the pups were great!
    i did a slight mix of tris and chest and pulled through finished up and jogged a mile again finished went outside cut the grass and felt normal no crash no come down was noticed to this department scores high in my book
    -over all went great
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by restless2010 View Post
    thanks^^ will do i heard wonders from the green apple as well

Third day took 2 scoops drank em slowly as it is very pleasant on the taste buds
    energy was great not over powering just smooth clean energy focus was decent not a strong point imo and the pups were great!
    i did a slight mix of tris and chest and pulled through finished up and jogged a mile again finished went outside cut the grass and felt normal no crash no come down was noticed to this department scores high in my book
    -over all went great
    Don't sneeze! The C4 tingle can't tell the difference between a max'd out rep and an atomic sneeze. Lol

7. 4th day took my scoops double again and surprisingly did not feel much today
    i did legs again and i struggled through i will not update taste as i made it pretty clear it tastes delicious
    but the beta al was there just felt no energy i did finish up my workout so i hope it was just a bad day again will update tomorrow hope for a better workout

8. 5th day 2 scoops
    had one of the best workouts ever hit everything lasted over 2 hours just felt great and beast
    went great over all

9. 6th day crushed it really enjoy it but at 2 scoops its not very cost friendly either way that creatine nitrate is delivering in the pump department
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who here works out with gloves?
    By kmoore in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-30-2014, 11:17 PM
  2. Working out with a cold
    By bigred869 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 10:21 AM
  3. Help Me Please w/ my work out w/steroids
    By tatkins85 in forum Anabolics