Sponsored Finaflex Log PURE TEST/Rev. PCT/IGNITE2

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Hey all, firstly thanks Finaflex for the sick stack. Secondly, lets F'ing do this.

I'm dosing Pure test 3am 3pm
I don't know if I should be using the Rev. PCT simultaneously though, obviously PCT would imply after. Lets be real though any sides from DAA can be controlled while using it so input here would be helpful.

I started dosing yesterday and feel good. Expecting 1-2 weeks until real effects kick in.

Hit legs and squatted 315 for 6. My strength lately is going through the roof so I'm expecting to easily surpass where my strength was at 245lbs, except at about 220lbs now.

I run a strength based program squatting twice a week pressing 3 times per week and deadlift once. 2 Acc movements and then some other BS like curls and crap.

Tomorrow is a press day, getting close to a 315 bench 1rm so lets make it happen.

Thanks again Finaflex.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Sweet! I am taking the same stack. Looking forward to seeing your gains

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
cool deal, let's go all the way here, alex ;)

(errr wait that dint sound right)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use them simultaneously. Although PCT REV has DAA, the amount contained therein will only put you slightly above the recommended daily dosage when taken with PURE TEST. The PCT REV offers benefits that PURE TEST does not, including estrogen control/blocking via Arimistane. Run them simultaneously and you have a test booster with e control, the best of both worlds, not to mention increased prostate health.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I would use them simultaneously. Although PCT REV has DAA, the amount contained therein will only put you slightly above the recommended daily dosage when taken with PURE TEST. The PCT REV offers benefits that PURE TEST does not, including estrogen control/blocking via Arimistane. Run them simultaneously and you have a test booster with e control, the best of both worlds, not to mention increased prostate health.
X2 that is what I planning on doing also

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
this
the amount of DAA in Rev PCT is not the advised daily dose for efficacious purposes of test boosting
we put it in there for synergistic purposes..nothing wrong with taking the two combined, in fact we make a 1-2 stack of those two products in our Rev PCT stack, used for either stand-alone test-boosting, or as a complete OTC pct stack

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the testicle booster!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Glad to have some peeps following. Ill stack the two as discussed above.

I used the ignite2 pwo last night and was tweaking out a little bit. I'm a high stim tolerance kind of guy so that was surprising. Gonna hit some presses later today and will update afterwards.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have some peeps following. Ill stack the two as discussed above.

I used the ignite2 pwo last night and was tweaking out a little bit. I'm a high stim tolerance kind of guy so that was surprising. Gonna hit some presses later today and will update afterwards.
How did the Ignite2 workout today?

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
How did the Ignite2 workout today?
Just got done, went well. 2nd workout hitting singles and was feeling jacked and ready to go. Hit a sets PR on flat bench of 275 10x1. Last workout was 8x1. My last max attempt way back was 280 so I can def blow that out of the water. Followed up with incline 4sx5r then some band work and dips. Definitely a good pwo, not much pump but I'm not hitting enough volume to really get much of a pump anyways.

Took my doses of DAA and Rev and feel good. Tomorrow is pull day I believe, should be interesting.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got done, went well. 2nd workout hitting singles and was feeling jacked and ready to go. Hit a sets PR on flat bench of 275 10x1. Last workout was 8x1. My last max attempt way back was 280 so I can def blow that out of the water. Followed up with incline 4sx5r then some band work and dips. Definitely a good pwo, not much pump but I'm not hitting enough volume to really get much of a pump anyways.

Took my doses of DAA and Rev and feel good. Tomorrow is pull day I believe, should be interesting.
Great update. You should notice your strength going up here shortly. I have always found about 7-9 days into DAA things start to get fun!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

Nice! I need to bring my bench up. Of the 3 powerlifting lifts the bench is my weak spot. Are you using powerlifting bands or bands with handles? I like to incorporate them both in my workout. I always warm up with regular bands to get a good pump.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Nice! I need to bring my bench up. Of the 3 powerlifting lifts the bench is my weak spot. Are you using powerlifting bands or bands with handles? I like to incorporate them both in my workout. I always warm up with regular bands to get a good pump.
I'm using a band with handles because that's what I have at the moment. I'm ordering chains and legit bands soon but I'm gonna have to do some welding to my rack for them to work. I also do some band work before to get everything firing, great minds think alike.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Great update. You should notice your strength going up here shortly. I have always found about 7-9 days into DAA things start to get fun!
Ill be glad when it kicks in. I have already been setting PRs the last 4 or 5 workouts consistently so a little boost will only make things better. 3 plate bench here soon for sure.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill be glad when it kicks in. I have already been setting PRs the last 4 or 5 workouts consistently so a little boost will only make things better. 3 plate bench here soon for sure.
Things are only going to get better my friend.

I picked up some bands not long ago to add to my workouts, so far feel they are very effective.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I'm using a band with handles because that's what I have at the moment. I'm ordering chains and legit bands soon but I'm gonna have to do some welding to my rack for them to work. I also do some band work before to get everything firing, great minds think alike.
Sweet, yeah you'll love powerlifting bands. I use them all the time for deads, squats and bench

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Okay so yesterday was back, couldn't dead so it was pretty bodybuilder modeish. Yesterday I pressed and hit 295 for a single, which is good. Then 4x6 incline, bands and some tri's as usual.

Feel good, sex drive is creeping up. Pwo works well. So we'll see how the next few days go.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Gonna cliff notes this one.

-Sex drive getting high. Burning through fleshlights left and right.

-Strength is good, next few days should start to be more noticeable.

-Had a ****ty leg day, impingement in my hip was F'ing with me. Also started a new job that is extremely labor intensive. Just stretched out and trying to recover.

-Seem to be leaner than I was a week ago, although diet has cleaned up a lot. Still trying to be a fatass with my eating though.

-Mood is about the same.

-Putting on some good mass. Looks like I'm finally filling out this 6'4 frame.

-315 bench around the corner hopefully.

-Pwo hitting harder some days than others, but at minimum get a good focus.

So far so good

So far so good.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Gonna cliff notes this one. -Sex drive getting high. Burning through fleshlights left and right. -Strength is good, next few days should start to be more noticeable. -Had a ****ty leg day, impingement in my hip was F'ing with me. Also started a new job that is extremely labor intensive. Just stretched out and trying to recover. -Seem to be leaner than I was a week ago, although diet has cleaned up a lot. Still trying to be a fatass with my eating though. -Mood is about the same. -Putting on some good mass. Looks like I'm finally filling out this 6'4 frame. -315 bench around the corner hopefully. -Pwo hitting harder some days than others, but at minimum get a good focus. So far so good So far so good.
Sounds like things are definitely off to a good start :thumbsup:

I also just purchased bands myself. Very much enjoying them!

Now let's see that 3 plate press soon :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna cliff notes this one.

-Sex drive getting high. Burning through fleshlights left and right.

-Strength is good, next few days should start to be more noticeable.

-Had a ****ty leg day, impingement in my hip was F'ing with me. Also started a new job that is extremely labor intensive. Just stretched out and trying to recover.

-Seem to be leaner than I was a week ago, although diet has cleaned up a lot. Still trying to be a fatass with my eating though.

-Mood is about the same.

-Putting on some good mass. Looks like I'm finally filling out this 6'4 frame.

-315 bench around the corner hopefully.

-Pwo hitting harder some days than others, but at minimum get a good focus.

So far so good

So far so good.
DAA has always been good to me where libido is concerned as well.

And I agree the next few days things should really start to kick in.

Hope your hip is feeling better.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Press day again today. Back to triples for a couple weeks.

Flat bench 265 3x3, 275x2, 225 4x8 (wider grip)

Lots of flat because our incline set up was goofy.

My buddy has lock out issues so we decided to do pin presses after that. 275 5x4-5.

Then just some biceps 2x8, 2x20

Felt good. Had a long day of lumberjacking cut down and moved bout 15 pine trees so I was happy with my numbers although my energy dropped off a bit after my heavy sets.

Don't work tomorrow do I should get in a decent squat workout. Been stretching my hip out.

Left knee is a little achey so that may be a sign if the estro control kicking in. Anytime I F with estro that tends to happen.

PWO is saving me after these long days.

DAA may be helping. We'll see what I got tomorrow.

Gonna pig out.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Press day again today. Back to triples for a couple weeks. Flat bench 265 3x3, 275x2, 225 4x8 (wider grip) Lots of flat because our incline set up was goofy. My buddy has lock out issues so we decided to do pin presses after that. 275 5x4-5. Then just some biceps 2x8, 2x20 Felt good. Had a long day of lumberjacking cut down and moved bout 15 pine trees so I was happy with my numbers although my energy dropped off a bit after my heavy sets. Don't work tomorrow do I should get in a decent squat workout. Been stretching my hip out. Left knee is a little achey so that may be a sign if the estro control kicking in. Anytime I F with estro that tends to happen. PWO is saving me after these long days. DAA may be helping. We'll see what I got tomorrow. Gonna pig out.
All that after cutting trees down all day?? Nice work. Does your hip feel tight (lack of mobility) or just sore? I have tight hips so stretching, rolling daily seems to help.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I roll my hip flexors out everyday (along with most other body parts). I do pay special attention to my hips though, as I do some sort of squatting quite often.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
All that after cutting trees down all day?? Nice work. Does your hip feel tight (lack of mobility) or just sore? I have tight hips so stretching, rolling daily seems to help.
The issue with my hip started after jacking my back up doing standing military press, I couldn't squat or dead for a couple months and lost a lot of mobility during that time. I've gained my mobility back and can do a ATG body weight squat and everything. However under load maybe 80% 1rm and up I get a shooting pain where my sciatic nerve is. I roll it out with a lacrosse ball but I really needed a good static stretch in that area to fix it. It's a difficult area to directly stretch it seems but I played with some different things and found one that seems to hit it well. I've been working around it for months now so it's time I just fix it. Ill be squatting in 5 or 6 hours so in just gonna stretch and sit in bodyweight squat variations throughout the day until then. Should be good I'm thinking.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The issue with my hip started after jacking my back up doing standing military press, I couldn't squat or dead for a couple months and lost a lot of mobility during that time. I've gained my mobility back and can do a ATG body weight squat and everything. However under load maybe 80% 1rm and up I get a shooting pain where my sciatic nerve is. I roll it out with a lacrosse ball but I really needed a good static stretch in that area to fix it. It's a difficult area to directly stretch it seems but I played with some different things and found one that seems to hit it well. I've been working around it for months now so it's time I just fix it. Ill be squatting in 5 or 6 hours so in just gonna stretch and sit in bodyweight squat variations throughout the day until then. Should be good I'm thinking.
Look into "becoming a supple leopard" by kstarr. He's got a ton of good info in there. There's a lot of stuff online as well. Kstarr, Eric Cressey, tony gentilcore all come to mind.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Look into "becoming a supple leopard" by kstarr. He's got a ton of good info in there. There's a lot of stuff online as well. Kstarr, Eric Cressey, tony gentilcore all come to mind.
My buddy actually just gave me that book. Thanks.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Thinking I might pick of a 2nd bottle of Pure Test and run through 2 bottles.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I will also suggest a good Chiro that is certified in ART if that's available to you. It has helped me so much. If not, just getting adjusted regularly by a chiro is a must doing what we do :)

Good stuff here for sure!

Thinking I might pick of a 2nd bottle of Pure Test and run through 2 bottles.
Sounds like a splendid plan.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
So I hit legs today. I'm getting iffy with this estro control because my shoulder got to be achey today along with my knee and that is the only thing I've added into my regiment.

Anyways worked up to 3 plate 3x3, not too heavy but I my eating was a bit off today and last night. Then front squats 2x8 and SLD 2x8, finished with calves. Was just glad to get through it without issue considering my last lower workout was a pile of dicks.

Didn't use the Pwo because I have to sleep earlier for work but I definitely missed it.

Noticed a slightly better sense of well being as well as my previously stated libido increase. Will likely grab a 2nd bottle and see how that goes as well as extend the log.

I was able to pull sld's from a deficit which usually kills my hip so that's a good sign.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I hit legs today. I'm getting iffy with this estro control because my shoulder got to be achey today along with my knee and that is the only thing I've added into my regiment.
Are you taking fish oil ??

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
how many REV PCT caps you taking?
arimistane can have the drying out effect, but it is not target-specific (one area) rather affects the whole body when dosed too high
if such is the case, a simple 1 cap reduction in dosing usually remedies the issue

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
how many REV PCT caps you taking?
arimistane can have the drying out effect, but it is not target-specific (one area) rather affects the whole body when dosed too high
if such is the case, a simple 1 cap reduction in dosing usually remedies the issue
Yeah I get that it's just my knee and shoulder tend to be the first to give issue with this kind if thing. Ill reduce by 1 and see where that puts me. I've been breaking out lately which is a good sign for test elevation so I'm happy about that. Couldn't care less if I'm kinda pizza faceish for a while.

^^and no I don't use fish oil.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I get that it's just my knee and shoulder tend to be the first to give issue with this kind if thing. Ill reduce by 1 and see where that puts me. I've been breaking out lately which is a good sign for test elevation so I'm happy about that. Couldn't care less if I'm kinda pizza faceish for a while.

^^and no I don't use fish oil.
I find fish oil helps with joint pain. Hopefully though, reducing by one cap helps.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
I find fish oil helps with joint pain. Hopefully though, reducing by one cap helps.
I've never had much luck with it but maybe ill give it another shot. Might have some around here.

Anyways hit shoulders today, hit a rep PR for military press even though my energy levels were 3/10. Then just some side raises and tris, called it good. No idea where my weight is at because my scale is busted. Will find out in the next few days.

First day taking less rev pct hopefully aches clear up a bit. DAA has me feeling good and I'm pretty strong it seems. Pwo doin it's thing.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool deal.

If it was in fact the culprit, reducing the REV PCT by one cap will help relieve some of the joint issues.

By lowering estrogen you eliminate some extra water retention and the joints aren't quite as "lubed up" if you will.

Although lowering estrogen does result in slightly higher testosterone levels, when crossing the threshold to joint pain and discomfort there is no extra benefit worth the risk of injury.

Good call by Snagency and good job in the gym! Keep working. Looks like things are ramping up.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Cool deal.

If it was in fact the culprit, reducing the REV PCT by one cap will help relieve some of the joint issues.

By lowering estrogen you eliminate some extra water retention and the joints aren't quite as "lubed up" if you will.

Although lowering estrogen does result in slightly higher testosterone levels, when crossing the threshold to joint pain and discomfort there is no extra benefit worth the risk of injury.

Good call by Snagency and good job in the gym! Keep working. Looks like things are ramping up.
Yeah I get that. Joints feeling like they did on pharma arimidex. Spent a lot of time last year working around injuries so I'm really trying to avoid that.

Back workout later today.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah I get that. Joints feeling like they did on pharma arimidex. Spent a lot of time last year working around injuries so I'm really trying to avoid that. Back workout later today.
Yeah, injuries are NO fun. Did you decide to drop down by one cap to see if it helps?

How did the back session go?

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Yeah, injuries are NO fun. Did you decide to drop down by one cap to see if it helps?

How did the back session go?
Yeah I actually dropped down to just 1 cap. Should be fine like that I hope. It will also give me enough to continue using through the 2nd pure test bottle I'm planning to get.

Back wasn't great pretty much just hit some bent rows and some t bar rows, did some rear delt Iso and finished with grip work holding onto 3 and then 4 plates for time. We did initially start with deads but for some reason or another my deads have really sucked lately. Have hit 5plate for 4 and 505 for 3 in the past but on most days lately getting even 4 off the ground is hard. I dunno, tweaking my program a bit and will see if that helps.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Yeah I actually dropped down to just 1 cap. Should be fine like that I hope. It will also give me enough to continue using through the 2nd pure test bottle I'm planning to get.

Back wasn't great pretty much just hit some bent rows and some t bar rows, did some rear delt Iso and finished with grip work holding onto 3 and then 4 plates for time. We did initially start with deads but for some reason or another my deads have really sucked lately. Have hit 5plate for 4 and 505 for 3 in the past but on most days lately getting even 4 off the ground is hard. I dunno, tweaking my program a bit and will see if that helps.
Hell yeah, 5 plates for 4 is impressive. I've attempted that for my past two back days and I can only get it off the floor and then my body shuts down. I had that same issue with squats. I used to squat so much more. About 30lbs heavier than I can now. I just stopped focusing on squats as much as I used to and I lost it. I'm sure you will get it back up there.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Hell yeah, 5 plates for 4 is impressive. I've attempted that for my past two back days and I can only get it off the floor and then my body shuts down. I had that same issue with squats. I used to squat so much more. About 30lbs heavier than I can now. I just stopped focusing on squats as much as I used to and I lost it. I'm sure you will get it back up there.
Yeah it seems like I can only really focus on 2/3 of the lifts at a time and right now that's bench and squat. Deadlifting is by far the most aggressive lift and most days I just don't have it in me to go HAM. But thanks ill be trying.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Excited to begin my journey too with the results your feeling this early!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah it seems like I can only really focus on 2/3 of the lifts at a time and right now that's bench and squat. Deadlifting is by far the most aggressive lift and most days I just don't have it in me to go HAM. But thanks ill be trying.
Pretty common actually for one lift to fall behind as far as progress. I like the idea of changing things up for a bit and take the focus off them.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Another crap workout. Def not eating enough. Ever since i started this new job my gains have gone downhill. I already am eating a ton it feels like but I guess I'm going to have to up it more. I was 230 a couple weeks ago, bout 224 now so that explains it all more or less. I want to be ****in fat damnit.

Tomorrow is a rest day so ill just pig out.

Pwo helped today although it cuts into my sleep because I workout around 7:30.

DAA is working it feels like. Boner city over here.

Knee didn't bother me today which us a good sign and my shoulder wasn't as bad. Using 1 Cap Ed of rev. Pct.