Sponsored Finaflex Log PURE TEST/Rev. PCT/IGNITE2

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Yeah I don't work the next few days so I should be more able to kill it in the gym. Bench workout later today. And thanks, tomorrow is actually my 3 year mark as a serious lifter.
    Awesome bro. I'm on about the same timeline. Lifted through high school and college then got married and fat lol.

    Been killing it like you since 2011.

    Looking forward to your continued results bud!
    Independent


  2. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Yea
    Looks like to have a good handle on what you need to do as far and diet and lifting are concerned. Nice work.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Lifted through high school and college then got married and fat lol.
    marriage -- the death knell of American men since 1942

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    marriage -- the death knell of American men since 1942
    Haha. I'm lucky I guess. Great woman I have for sure
    Independent

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Haha. I'm lucky I guess. Great woman I have for sure
    Ya round 2 seems to be going ok for me... mind you still early days lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  6. Hit the bench today. Got 265 3x3, which is 5lbs up from last week. Should be reppin 275 here easy pretty soon. Then 4x12 incline. Band work and some biceps.

    Ate a Ton yesterday and today so hopefully ill get back on my strength curve soon.

    PWO had me fired up. Aggression seems to be up a bit, but that could be my little siblings driving me up a wall. In lookin thick, solid, tight (kinda).

    Joints are still iffy, just gonna keep tabs on it and not try to force heavy weight.

  7. With this stack, your aggression should be up some (I know mine usually is and at that point things aggravate me just a little bit more.) Nice bench numbers!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Hit legs today, changed the routine so that one leg day is a heavy back squat day and the second day is front squats. Today was the latter.

    Front squats 4x6-7
    Ham curl 2x15
    Calve raises 4x~10

    That's it, not much to it but I got some good numbers in.

    Feeling good. I like DAA.

    Used the PWO even though it was almost midnight. Just bought dark souls for like 20 bucks so ill just put that in and stay up for a while hah.

    No knee pain, no shoulder pain or anything else. Feeling groovy.

    5 days of DAA dosing left in the bottle. Will check to see how much another is. Although I might want to add in some other things so wether I continue the log or not past this bottle is in the air because it wouldn't be honest if I started using other stuff.

  9. Nice bro! You're responding pretty well for MY stack.

    I'm hoping to try FS for the first time today. I have done a few with just the bar and it feels like it's going to crush my shoulders.

    I was told that DAA should be taken 1mo on, 1mo off. Due to tolerance, more than anything.

    I'm not saying that's accurate... Snags?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    I was told that DAA should be taken 1mo on, 1mo off. Due to tolerance, more than anything.
    A lot of people use it for 8 weeks (personally I have always used it 6-8). But you can use it for up to 12 weeks then take a break from it.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    5 days of DAA dosing left in the bottle. Will check to see how much another is. Although I might want to add in some other things so wether I continue the log or not past this bottle is in the air because it wouldn't be honest if I started using other stuff.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-120-caps.html (under $10)

    How was the game?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice bro! You're responding pretty well for MY stack.

    I'm hoping to try FS for the first time today. I have done a few with just the bar and it feels like it's going to crush my shoulders.

    I was told that DAA should be taken 1mo on, 1mo off. Due to tolerance, more than anything.

    I'm not saying that's accurate... Snags?
    One on one off....Nah. six to eight weeks of continued use is normal protocol. After that at least a four to six week break is recommended so the body returns to homeostasis (reduced tolerance).

    Cycling supplements is very important in all regards. Be it dependency, tolerance or diminished returns.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    One on one off....Nah. six to eight weeks of continued use is normal protocol. After that at least a four to six week break is recommended so the body returns to homeostasis (reduced tolerance).

    Cycling supplements is very important in all regards. Be it dependency, tolerance or diminished returns.
    this guy took a day off for sickness and came back all smart and stuff..

    see how that cycling bit works?


  14. Hit shoulders today.


    Standing M. Press 4x8
    Cable row 4x15
    Side raises 2x20

    I do post delts with back and don't do front delt ISO.

    Good workout, hit good numbers.

    Aggression is definitely up.
    Joints feel real good.

    Tomorrow is pull day.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Hit shoulders today.

    Standing M. Press 4x8
    Cable row 4x15
    Side raises 2x20

    I do post delts with back and don't do front delt ISO.

    Good workout, hit good numbers.

    Aggression is definitely up.
    Joints feel real good.

    Tomorrow is pull day.
    Woop woop! Let's kill it!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Hit shoulders today.


    Standing M. Press 4x8
    Cable row 4x15
    Side raises 2x20

    I do post delts with back and don't do front delt ISO.

    Good workout, hit good numbers.

    Aggression is definitely up.
    Joints feel real good.

    Tomorrow is pull day.

    Solid workout, glad to hear your joints are good to go! Pull day... nice!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. So back 2 days ago went well, was able to deadlift and everything. Back was sore which is hard to do for me.

    Benched yesterday, got the numbers I was supposed to but they were struggle reps. Just fell off on my eating again for a day. Really getting to the point where if I don't eat for a minute pounds start dropping off. Made up for cals last night though.

    Pwo working well.
    DAA nothin new since last update really.
    1 cap rev and joints aren't bothering me.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Joints feel real good.
    good to hear!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Really getting to the point where if I don't eat for a minute pounds start dropping off.

    Pwo working well.
    DAA nothin new since last update really.
    1 cap rev and joints aren't bothering me.
    Wish I had that damn problem!

    Good to hear the joints are good.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Really getting to the point where if I don't eat for a minute pounds start dropping off.

    Pwo working well.
    DAA nothin new since last update really.
    1 cap rev and joints aren't bothering me.
    Wish I had that damn problem!

    Good to hear the joints are good.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Shredding and shedding!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. Last dose last night!


    Let me know what I should do from here. Review section or something yeah?

  23. Yes and please use the following rating scale:

    Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

    Pure Test
    1) This product helped increase my overall strength...
    2) This product helped with body composition...
    3) This product made me feel better overall...
    4) This product increased my sex drive...
    5) This product provided deep restful sleep...
    6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

    Revolution PCT
    1) This product helped increase my overall strength...
    2) This product helped with body composition…
    3) This product made me feel better overall…
    4) This product increased my sex drive...
    5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

    Ignite 2
    1) This product was a great source of clean energy...
    2) This product aided in my pumps...
    3) This product helped me power thru my workouts...
    4) This product tasted good...
    5) This product gave me the jitters...
    6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family…
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Yes and please use the following rating scale:

    Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

    Pure Test
    1) This product helped increase my overall strength...
    2) This product helped with body composition...
    3) This product made me feel better overall...
    4) This product increased my sex drive...
    5) This product provided deep restful sleep...
    6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

    Revolution PCT
    1) This product helped increase my overall strength...
    2) This product helped with body composition...
    3) This product made me feel better overall...
    4) This product increased my sex drive...
    5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

    Ignite 2
    1) This product was a great source of clean energy...
    2) This product aided in my pumps...
    3) This product helped me power thru my workouts...
    4) This product tasted good...
    5) This product gave me the jitters...
    6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
    Okay I'll do that tonight. Also worth mentioning the day after my last dose I hit another bench PR.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Okay I'll do that tonight. Also worth mentioning the day after my last dose I hit another bench PR.
    Congrats on yet another PR! Looking forward to your review.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Front squat PR, sumo dead PR.

  27. Am I supposed to review these individually or as a stack? I would assume as a stack but this stack isn't in the review section. Maybe I'm missing something or maybe doing everything through the app is making this more difficult.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Am I supposed to review these individually or as a stack? I would assume as a stack but this stack isn't in the review section. Maybe I'm missing something or maybe doing everything through the app is making this more difficult.
    Individually. Just copy and paste the layout, then fill in the comments and ratings on each question/number. Then, copy and paste into the review section.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Individually. Just copy and paste the layout, then fill in the comments and ratings on each question/number. Then, copy and paste into the review section.
    Damn, you're just all over it this morning, aren't you?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:04 AM
  2. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
  3. PCT REVOLUTION + PURE TEST combo SALE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 02:01 PM
  4. Q & A for FINAFLEX PURE TEST
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 04:06 PM
  5. FREE FINAFLEX PURE TEST with the purchase of PCT REVOLUTION!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in