Sponsored Finaflex Log PURE TEST/Rev. PCT/IGNITE2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Sponsored Finaflex Log PURE TEST/Rev. PCT/IGNITE2

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I find fish oil helps with joint pain. Hopefully though, reducing by one cap helps.
    I've never had much luck with it but maybe ill give it another shot. Might have some around here.

    Anyways hit shoulders today, hit a rep PR for military press even though my energy levels were 3/10. Then just some side raises and tris, called it good. No idea where my weight is at because my scale is busted. Will find out in the next few days.

    First day taking less rev pct hopefully aches clear up a bit. DAA has me feeling good and I'm pretty strong it seems. Pwo doin it's thing.

  2. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,570
    Rep Power
    7326908

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cool deal.

    If it was in fact the culprit, reducing the REV PCT by one cap will help relieve some of the joint issues.

    By lowering estrogen you eliminate some extra water retention and the joints aren't quite as "lubed up" if you will.

    Although lowering estrogen does result in slightly higher testosterone levels, when crossing the threshold to joint pain and discomfort there is no extra benefit worth the risk of injury.

    Good call by Snagency and good job in the gym! Keep working. Looks like things are ramping up.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Cool deal.

    If it was in fact the culprit, reducing the REV PCT by one cap will help relieve some of the joint issues.

    By lowering estrogen you eliminate some extra water retention and the joints aren't quite as "lubed up" if you will.

    Although lowering estrogen does result in slightly higher testosterone levels, when crossing the threshold to joint pain and discomfort there is no extra benefit worth the risk of injury.

    Good call by Snagency and good job in the gym! Keep working. Looks like things are ramping up.
    Yeah I get that. Joints feeling like they did on pharma arimidex. Spent a lot of time last year working around injuries so I'm really trying to avoid that.

    Back workout later today.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Yeah I get that. Joints feeling like they did on pharma arimidex. Spent a lot of time last year working around injuries so I'm really trying to avoid that. Back workout later today.
    Yeah, injuries are NO fun. Did you decide to drop down by one cap to see if it helps?

    How did the back session go?
    Independent
  5. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Yeah, injuries are NO fun. Did you decide to drop down by one cap to see if it helps?

    How did the back session go?
    Yeah I actually dropped down to just 1 cap. Should be fine like that I hope. It will also give me enough to continue using through the 2nd pure test bottle I'm planning to get.

    Back wasn't great pretty much just hit some bent rows and some t bar rows, did some rear delt Iso and finished with grip work holding onto 3 and then 4 plates for time. We did initially start with deads but for some reason or another my deads have really sucked lately. Have hit 5plate for 4 and 505 for 3 in the past but on most days lately getting even 4 off the ground is hard. I dunno, tweaking my program a bit and will see if that helps.
  6. Advanced Member
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    166797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Yeah I actually dropped down to just 1 cap. Should be fine like that I hope. It will also give me enough to continue using through the 2nd pure test bottle I'm planning to get.

    Back wasn't great pretty much just hit some bent rows and some t bar rows, did some rear delt Iso and finished with grip work holding onto 3 and then 4 plates for time. We did initially start with deads but for some reason or another my deads have really sucked lately. Have hit 5plate for 4 and 505 for 3 in the past but on most days lately getting even 4 off the ground is hard. I dunno, tweaking my program a bit and will see if that helps.
    Hell yeah, 5 plates for 4 is impressive. I've attempted that for my past two back days and I can only get it off the floor and then my body shuts down. I had that same issue with squats. I used to squat so much more. About 30lbs heavier than I can now. I just stopped focusing on squats as much as I used to and I lost it. I'm sure you will get it back up there.
  7. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

    Hell yeah, 5 plates for 4 is impressive. I've attempted that for my past two back days and I can only get it off the floor and then my body shuts down. I had that same issue with squats. I used to squat so much more. About 30lbs heavier than I can now. I just stopped focusing on squats as much as I used to and I lost it. I'm sure you will get it back up there.
    Yeah it seems like I can only really focus on 2/3 of the lifts at a time and right now that's bench and squat. Deadlifting is by far the most aggressive lift and most days I just don't have it in me to go HAM. But thanks ill be trying.
  8. Senior Member
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,159
    Rep Power
    417742

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Ill be glad when it kicks in. I have already been setting PRs the last 4 or 5 workouts consistently so a little boost will only make things better. 3 plate bench here soon for sure.
    Excited to begin my journey too with the results your feeling this early!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  9. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Yeah it seems like I can only really focus on 2/3 of the lifts at a time and right now that's bench and squat. Deadlifting is by far the most aggressive lift and most days I just don't have it in me to go HAM. But thanks ill be trying.
    Pretty common actually for one lift to fall behind as far as progress. I like the idea of changing things up for a bit and take the focus off them.
    Independent
  10. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Another crap workout. Def not eating enough. Ever since i started this new job my gains have gone downhill. I already am eating a ton it feels like but I guess I'm going to have to up it more. I was 230 a couple weeks ago, bout 224 now so that explains it all more or less. I want to be ****in fat damnit.

    Tomorrow is a rest day so ill just pig out.

    Pwo helped today although it cuts into my sleep because I workout around 7:30.

    DAA is working it feels like. Boner city over here.

    Knee didn't bother me today which us a good sign and my shoulder wasn't as bad. Using 1 Cap Ed of rev. Pct.
  11. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    New jobs are tough sometimes to adapt to. What are you having a problem with? Not bringing enough food or just no time to eat it?

    Keep pushing forward bud.
    Independent
  12. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    I want to be ****in fat damnit.

    well that's certainly a unique goal
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  13. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,417
    Rep Power
    4290158

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    I want to be ****in fat damnit.
    .
    Been there, done that.... and you don't wanna. (even though I realize you were just kidding around)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  14. Advanced Member
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    166797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Name:  550566_332940316779651_1769497636_n.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  46.9 KB
  15. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,570
    Rep Power
    7326908

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=95 232"/>
    Lol nice

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  16. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    New jobs are tough sometimes to adapt to. What are you having a problem with? Not bringing enough food or just no time to eat it?

    Keep pushing forward bud.
    Just not getting enough in. I eat big clean meals mostly but still eat a pizza a day and ice cream and stuff. Not enough. Gonna buy some gainer powder.

    I've been as heavy as 260 before but I came out of my last dieting period real steady and my metabolism is fired up still.
  17. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Maybe I missed it, but is that you in your avi?
  18. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but is that you in your avi?
    Yea
  19. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Just not getting enough in. I eat big clean meals mostly but still eat a pizza a day and ice cream and stuff. Not enough. Gonna buy some gainer powder. I've been as heavy as 260 before but I came out of my last dieting period real steady and my metabolism is fired up still.
    Well a fired up metabolism is good problem in my eyes but I can understand your frustration!

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Yea
    Very nice physique bud!
    Independent
  20. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Well a fired up metabolism is good problem in my eyes but I can understand your frustration!

    Very nice physique bud!
    Yeah I don't work the next few days so I should be more able to kill it in the gym. Bench workout later today.

    And thanks, tomorrow is actually my 3 year mark as a serious lifter.
  21. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Yeah I don't work the next few days so I should be more able to kill it in the gym. Bench workout later today. And thanks, tomorrow is actually my 3 year mark as a serious lifter.
    Awesome bro. I'm on about the same timeline. Lifted through high school and college then got married and fat lol.

    Been killing it like you since 2011.

    Looking forward to your continued results bud!
    Independent
  22. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Yea
    Looks like to have a good handle on what you need to do as far and diet and lifting are concerned. Nice work.
  23. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Lifted through high school and college then got married and fat lol.
    marriage -- the death knell of American men since 1942
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  24. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    marriage -- the death knell of American men since 1942
    Haha. I'm lucky I guess. Great woman I have for sure
    Independent
  25. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,417
    Rep Power
    4290158

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Haha. I'm lucky I guess. Great woman I have for sure
    Ya round 2 seems to be going ok for me... mind you still early days lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  26. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Hit the bench today. Got 265 3x3, which is 5lbs up from last week. Should be reppin 275 here easy pretty soon. Then 4x12 incline. Band work and some biceps.

    Ate a Ton yesterday and today so hopefully ill get back on my strength curve soon.

    PWO had me fired up. Aggression seems to be up a bit, but that could be my little siblings driving me up a wall. In lookin thick, solid, tight (kinda).

    Joints are still iffy, just gonna keep tabs on it and not try to force heavy weight.
  27. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,417
    Rep Power
    4290158

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    With this stack, your aggression should be up some (I know mine usually is and at that point things aggravate me just a little bit more.) Nice bench numbers!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  29. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Hit legs today, changed the routine so that one leg day is a heavy back squat day and the second day is front squats. Today was the latter.

    Front squats 4x6-7
    Ham curl 2x15
    Calve raises 4x~10

    That's it, not much to it but I got some good numbers in.

    Feeling good. I like DAA.

    Used the PWO even though it was almost midnight. Just bought dark souls for like 20 bucks so ill just put that in and stay up for a while hah.

    No knee pain, no shoulder pain or anything else. Feeling groovy.

    5 days of DAA dosing left in the bottle. Will check to see how much another is. Although I might want to add in some other things so wether I continue the log or not past this bottle is in the air because it wouldn't be honest if I started using other stuff.
  30. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,176
    Rep Power
    3200557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice bro! You're responding pretty well for MY stack.

    I'm hoping to try FS for the first time today. I have done a few with just the bar and it feels like it's going to crush my shoulders.

    I was told that DAA should be taken 1mo on, 1mo off. Due to tolerance, more than anything.

    I'm not saying that's accurate... Snags?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  31. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,417
    Rep Power
    4290158

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    I was told that DAA should be taken 1mo on, 1mo off. Due to tolerance, more than anything.
    A lot of people use it for 8 weeks (personally I have always used it 6-8). But you can use it for up to 12 weeks then take a break from it.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  32. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,417
    Rep Power
    4290158

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    5 days of DAA dosing left in the bottle. Will check to see how much another is. Although I might want to add in some other things so wether I continue the log or not past this bottle is in the air because it wouldn't be honest if I started using other stuff.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-120-caps.html (under $10)

    How was the game?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  33. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,570
    Rep Power
    7326908

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice bro! You're responding pretty well for MY stack.

    I'm hoping to try FS for the first time today. I have done a few with just the bar and it feels like it's going to crush my shoulders.

    I was told that DAA should be taken 1mo on, 1mo off. Due to tolerance, more than anything.

    I'm not saying that's accurate... Snags?
    One on one off....Nah. six to eight weeks of continued use is normal protocol. After that at least a four to six week break is recommended so the body returns to homeostasis (reduced tolerance).

    Cycling supplements is very important in all regards. Be it dependency, tolerance or diminished returns.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  34. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    One on one off....Nah. six to eight weeks of continued use is normal protocol. After that at least a four to six week break is recommended so the body returns to homeostasis (reduced tolerance).

    Cycling supplements is very important in all regards. Be it dependency, tolerance or diminished returns.
    this guy took a day off for sickness and came back all smart and stuff..

    see how that cycling bit works?

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  35. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    Hit shoulders today.


    Standing M. Press 4x8
    Cable row 4x15
    Side raises 2x20

    I do post delts with back and don't do front delt ISO.

    Good workout, hit good numbers.

    Aggression is definitely up.
    Joints feel real good.

    Tomorrow is pull day.
  36. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,570
    Rep Power
    7326908

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Hit shoulders today.

    Standing M. Press 4x8
    Cable row 4x15
    Side raises 2x20

    I do post delts with back and don't do front delt ISO.

    Good workout, hit good numbers.

    Aggression is definitely up.
    Joints feel real good.

    Tomorrow is pull day.
    Woop woop! Let's kill it!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  37. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,417
    Rep Power
    4290158

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Hit shoulders today.


    Standing M. Press 4x8
    Cable row 4x15
    Side raises 2x20

    I do post delts with back and don't do front delt ISO.

    Good workout, hit good numbers.

    Aggression is definitely up.
    Joints feel real good.

    Tomorrow is pull day.

    Solid workout, glad to hear your joints are good to go! Pull day... nice!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  38. New Member
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    32918

    Reputation

    So back 2 days ago went well, was able to deadlift and everything. Back was sore which is hard to do for me.

    Benched yesterday, got the numbers I was supposed to but they were struggle reps. Just fell off on my eating again for a day. Really getting to the point where if I don't eat for a minute pounds start dropping off. Made up for cals last night though.

    Pwo working well.
    DAA nothin new since last update really.
    1 cap rev and joints aren't bothering me.
  39. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Joints feel real good.
    good to hear!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  40. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,417
    Rep Power
    4290158

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Really getting to the point where if I don't eat for a minute pounds start dropping off.

    Pwo working well.
    DAA nothin new since last update really.
    1 cap rev and joints aren't bothering me.
    Wish I had that damn problem!

    Good to hear the joints are good.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
  2. PCT REVOLUTION + PURE TEST combo SALE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 01:01 PM
  3. Q & A for FINAFLEX PURE TEST
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 03:06 PM
  4. FREE FINAFLEX PURE TEST with the purchase of PCT REVOLUTION!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 03:24 PM
  5. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in