Finaflex Anabolic Stack (Sponsored):saevil:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Finaflex Anabolic Stack (Sponsored):saevil:


    It is about to begin; products are all here, Pure Test, Revolution PCT and Ignite 2!
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  53.2 KB

    Dosing Protocol

    Weeks 1-4, Ignite 2, on training days one scoop pre-workout. Non-training days, one scoop mid-day.

    Weeks 1-3, Pure Test, one cap six times a day for 20 days.

    Weeks 2-3, Revolution PCT 4 caps daily.

    My Goals

    This will be a recomp. I want to put on 5-10lbs of lean muscle. My areas of focus will be my hamstrings, quads and biceps. I would like to add more definition in my pecs and front delts.

    Trainings Routine

    I will be working out 6 days a week for 2 hours a day. Every workout I will incorporate 1-2 compounding olympic lifts. My routine follows:

    Pecs/Tris
    Back/Bis
    Legs/delts

    For each muscle group I will be doing 5 exercises, of 3 sets. My rep range varies. For power lifts I shoot for 5 reps. For all other lifts I aim for 8-15 reps.

    Stats

    -203lbs
    -left bicept 16" Right bicept 15 1/2"
    -Left Quad 25" Right Quad 25"
    -Chest 44"
    -Left Calf 16 1/2" Right Calf 17"
    -BF 13.3%
    -BMI 26.6%
    -BP 167/92
    -Lipids coming soon

    I can't wait to get this started I'm going to begin the Ignite 2 today and the other two products on Sunday after I finish the products I am already on.


  2. In it to win it!
    BP is a little on the high side. What gives?

  3. In... Let's see what you got!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  4. In for the stack that was supposed to be mine...

  5. what a pretty stack you have there, sir I am salivating

    in4answers on the BP, as well

  6. I would suggest Ignite2 ED. The Aminosterone in Ignite2 is going to aid in testosterone production as well as the Pure Test and REV PCT. That's why it's recommended on the tub to take on training and non training days alike.

    This will also keep you saturated with Crea-Trona as well as the other ingredients.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    In it to win it!
    BP is a little on the high side. What gives?
    I know it's been this high for the past month now... I'm taking Molecular Nutrition BP Stabil, Hawthorn Berry and COQ10. But Maybe Revolution PCT will help it has a ton of heart health vitamins in it. Also I took my BP an hour later after the posted bp and it was down to 136/87. Still not great but better

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I would suggest Ignite2 ED. The Aminosterone in Ignite2 is going to aid in testosterone production as well as the Pure Test and REV PCT. That's why it's recommended on the tub to take on training and non training days alike.

    This will also keep you saturated with Crea-Trona as well as the other ingredients.
    Oops yeah I read that on the bottle I definitely will take it ED.

  9. I know I'm ready to to start making gains!

    I have an Omron I use at home and its screwy some times. I have a physical twice a year and dental cleaining twice a year. They take my BP there with a nice BP monitor and it is never high.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    In... Let's see what you got!
    Leeesgo!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    In for the stack that was supposed to be mine...
    Haha well you can vicariously through me

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Oops yeah I read that on the bottle I definitely will take it ED.
    it is your option, some prefer to only dose on training days, but it was designed to be used everyday with dosing of efficacious ingredients -- albeit a whopping potent stim portion to boot

    if you do opt for daily use, I would prolly suggest to dose it upon rising on nonWO days, get the blood flowing nice & strong

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Let go!
    I know (sigh) .. wasme has this habit of grabbing guys and holding on tight..sometimes he just stalks you ..
    gotta keep an eye on the guy -- he's from Canada

  13. In dude!
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    it is your option, some prefer to only dose on training days, but it was designed to be used everyday with dosing of efficacious ingredients -- albeit a whopping potent stim portion to boot

    if you do opt for daily use, I would prolly suggest to dose it upon rising on nonWO days, get the blood flowing nice & strong
    Awesome I'll do that!

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    In dude!
    Thanks bro!

  15. Here are some pre-cycle pics
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  41.5 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  67.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  16. Looking good bro..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looking good bro..
    Thanks man. This is ****ty picture, I can't find my camera bellow the 3 feet pile of my gfs laundery

  18. I tried the Ignite2 for the first time yesterday. This stuff is good! Taste good, the small scoop is convenient, large scoops of pre-workouts always upset my stomach. I had amazing focus my workout I superset everything, did some drop sets, stripping and band work. I didn't get too much of a pump but again it was my first day using the product I know some of the ingredients need to load up first. Today is back and bi day so I'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to my pre-workout

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I tried the Ignite2 for the first time yesterday. This stuff is good! Taste good, the small scoop is convenient, large scoops of pre-workouts always upset my stomach. I had amazing focus my workout I superset everything, did some drop sets, stripping and band work. I didn't get too much of a pump but again it was my first day using the product I know some of the ingredients need to load up first. Today is back and bi day so I'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to my pre-workout
    I love me some Ignite2. I actually get a really good thermo effect from it as well.

    And the pumps will build some yes. GPLC takes a few days to kick in fully.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  20. I agree after a few dosings pumps are pretty good, and the thermo / focus aspects are on ponit.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I agree after a few dosings pumps are pretty good, and the thermo / focus aspects are on ponit.
    The thermo is definitely on point! I took 1 scoop pre-workout today and hit back/bis. Swear to god after power snatches and deadlifts I was sweating like a pig my entire workout, it was awesome! The pumps were better today. Strength was up, I deadlifted 405lbs for 8 reps, felt good. I also added 20lbs to my snatch.

    I can't wait to start the Pure Test and Revolution PCT. I'm going to start the Pure Test tomorrow and the Revolution PCT in a few weeks.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post


    I can't wait to start the Pure Test and Revolution PCT. I'm going to start the Pure Test tomorrow and the Revolution PCT in a few weeks.
    Uh.....they should be used in unison.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Uh.....they should be used in unison.
    mmm not necessarily
    sure it's a great 1-2 stack whether using for stand-alone natty boost or pct, and if in pct I would definitely advise both simultaneously..
    but if choosing to run a natty test-boosting stack, nothing wrong with PureTest ahead of Rev PCT
    lots of individual choice can be made here

    but yes: point being, we structured this specific stack in our promo with a concurrent 1-2 combo in mind, not using separately

  24. My point was this is a stack to log together. Not half now half later.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    My point was this is a stack to log together. Not half now half later.
    agreed
    I'm just covering all bases here
    you are correct tho, that is our intent with this promo

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    My point was this is a stack to log together. Not half now half later.
    They will be if you look at my first post under dosing protocol

  27. Have you ever taken arimistane before btw? 200mg is a hefty dose......
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Have you ever taken arimistane before btw? 200mg is a hefty dose......
    Not arimastane, but aromasin, letro, nolvadex, clomid. I'll be fine.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

    Not arimastane, but aromasin, letro, nolvadex, clomid. I'll be fine.
    Ooookey dokey.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  30. I started the Pure Test yesterday. Ready for these compounds to start kicking in. So far I have noticed slight increase in aggression in the gym. Libido is a little higher. Right now I am in Cancun for vacation. I'll return Thursday and the updates will start rolling!

  31. cancun, the man says...
    meanwhile I am sitting in a foot of snow, temps well below zero

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I started the Pure Test yesterday. Ready for these compounds to start kicking in. So far I have noticed slight increase in aggression in the gym. Libido is a little higher. Right now I am in Cancun for vacation. I'll return Thursday and the updates will start rolling!
    Aggression in the gym, libido up... something is working!

    Enjoy the sun... Like Snags I am 'enjoying' freezing temps and lots of snow and ice..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  33. It was 17 here last night. That's like being in the arctic for Texas.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  34. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    cancun, the man says...
    meanwhile I am sitting in a foot of snow, temps well below zero
    That sucks... That is what I left also in the states. I can get used to laying on the beach looking at chicas tanning in their thongs

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It was 17 here last night. That's like being in the arctic for Texas.
    Damn that sucks

  36. Quick update: I was able to get in a workout yesterday and today. The gym is very basic but I took the Olympic bar of the bench and did some cleans, dead lifts. Strength is still above normal. I can feel the compound kicking in energy is through the roof. I just couldn't sit back on the beach and not workout. Had to hit the gym. Pumps have been great on the Ignite2 I love this stuff! Very, very easy on the stomach and it kicks in FAST! I sweat my balls off the entire workout I have to force myself to leave the gym. Wells brothers I recouped so its time to hit the beach for some R and R, work on my tan and then maybe a deep tissue massage from a seņorita. Hasty Luego amigos.

  37. Good to see everything is coming together nicely.

    Ignite2 gives me a great sweat in the gym as well. It's not really in the forefront of the great many things that the pre workout offers, but to me it's one of the best aspects.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  38. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Quick update: I was able to get in a workout yesterday and today. The gym is very basic but I took the Olympic bar of the bench and did some cleans, dead lifts. Strength is still above normal. I can feel the compound kicking in energy is through the roof. I just couldn't sit back on the beach and not workout. Had to hit the gym. Pumps have been great on the Ignite2 I love this stuff! Very, very easy on the stomach and it kicks in FAST! I sweat my balls off the entire workout I have to force myself to leave the gym. Wells brothers I recouped so its time to hit the beach for some R and R, work on my tan and then maybe a deep tissue massage from a seņorita. Hasty Luego amigos.
    I also find it kicks in quite fast, and leaves me drenched.

    R/R, tan, deep tissue massage, senorita ....ba$tard

    lol good on ya.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  39. disfruta el resto de tus vacaciones

  40. Back in the states!! I just unpacked took my Pure Test and I'm about to head to the gym. I'm going to hit back and bis today, my favorite! I'll update tonight.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1375
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:41 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:24 PM
  3. What is the Most Anabolic stack?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 06:07 PM
  4. Megabol/Anabol stack with Superdrol?
    By lifter2005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in