Finaflex Anabolic Stack (Sponsored):saevil:

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
It is about to begin; products are all here, Pure Test, Revolution PCT and Ignite 2!
1.jpg

Dosing Protocol

Weeks 1-4, Ignite 2, on training days one scoop pre-workout. Non-training days, one scoop mid-day.

Weeks 1-3, Pure Test, one cap six times a day for 20 days.

Weeks 2-3, Revolution PCT 4 caps daily.

My Goals

This will be a recomp. I want to put on 5-10lbs of lean muscle. My areas of focus will be my hamstrings, quads and biceps. I would like to add more definition in my pecs and front delts.

Trainings Routine

I will be working out 6 days a week for 2 hours a day. Every workout I will incorporate 1-2 compounding olympic lifts. My routine follows:

Pecs/Tris
Back/Bis
Legs/delts

For each muscle group I will be doing 5 exercises, of 3 sets. My rep range varies. For power lifts I shoot for 5 reps. For all other lifts I aim for 8-15 reps.

Stats

-203lbs
-left bicept 16" Right bicept 15 1/2"
-Left Quad 25" Right Quad 25"
-Chest 44"
-Left Calf 16 1/2" Right Calf 17"
-BF 13.3%
-BMI 26.6%
-BP 167/92
-Lipids coming soon

I can't wait to get this started I'm going to begin the Ignite 2 today and the other two products on Sunday after I finish the products I am already on.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In it to win it!
BP is a little on the high side. What gives?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the stack that was supposed to be mine... :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
what a pretty stack you have there, sir :bigeyes: I am salivating

in4answers on the BP, as well

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest Ignite2 ED. The Aminosterone in Ignite2 is going to aid in testosterone production as well as the Pure Test and REV PCT. That's why it's recommended on the tub to take on training and non training days alike.

This will also keep you saturated with Crea-Trona as well as the other ingredients.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
In it to win it!
BP is a little on the high side. What gives?
I know it's been this high for the past month now... I'm taking Molecular Nutrition BP Stabil, Hawthorn Berry and COQ10. But Maybe Revolution PCT will help it has a ton of heart health vitamins in it. Also I took my BP an hour later after the posted bp and it was down to 136/87. Still not great but better

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I would suggest Ignite2 ED. The Aminosterone in Ignite2 is going to aid in testosterone production as well as the Pure Test and REV PCT. That's why it's recommended on the tub to take on training and non training days alike.

This will also keep you saturated with Crea-Trona as well as the other ingredients.
Oops yeah I read that on the bottle I definitely will take it ED.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I know I'm ready to to start making gains!

I have an Omron I use at home and its screwy some times. I have a physical twice a year and dental cleaining twice a year. They take my BP there with a nice BP monitor and it is never high.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Oops yeah I read that on the bottle I definitely will take it ED.
it is your option, some prefer to only dose on training days, but it was designed to be used everyday with dosing of efficacious ingredients -- albeit a whopping potent stim portion to boot

if you do opt for daily use, I would prolly suggest to dose it upon rising on nonWO days, get the blood flowing nice & strong :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I know (sigh) .. wasme has this habit of grabbing guys and holding on tight..sometimes he just stalks you ..
gotta keep an eye on the guy -- he's from Canada :bigeyes:

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
it is your option, some prefer to only dose on training days, but it was designed to be used everyday with dosing of efficacious ingredients -- albeit a whopping potent stim portion to boot

if you do opt for daily use, I would prolly suggest to dose it upon rising on nonWO days, get the blood flowing nice & strong :)
Awesome I'll do that!

Thanks bro!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I tried the Ignite2 for the first time yesterday. This stuff is good! Taste good, the small scoop is convenient, large scoops of pre-workouts always upset my stomach. I had amazing focus my workout I superset everything, did some drop sets, stripping and band work. I didn't get too much of a pump but again it was my first day using the product I know some of the ingredients need to load up first. Today is back and bi day so I'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to my pre-workout

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the Ignite2 for the first time yesterday. This stuff is good! Taste good, the small scoop is convenient, large scoops of pre-workouts always upset my stomach. I had amazing focus my workout I superset everything, did some drop sets, stripping and band work. I didn't get too much of a pump but again it was my first day using the product I know some of the ingredients need to load up first. Today is back and bi day so I'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to my pre-workout
I love me some Ignite2. I actually get a really good thermo effect from it as well.

And the pumps will build some yes. GPLC takes a few days to kick in fully.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree after a few dosings pumps are pretty good, and the thermo / focus aspects are on ponit.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I agree after a few dosings pumps are pretty good, and the thermo / focus aspects are on ponit.
The thermo is definitely on point! I took 1 scoop pre-workout today and hit back/bis. Swear to god after power snatches and deadlifts I was sweating like a pig my entire workout, it was awesome! The pumps were better today. Strength was up, I deadlifted 405lbs for 8 reps, felt good. I also added 20lbs to my snatch.

I can't wait to start the Pure Test and Revolution PCT. I'm going to start the Pure Test tomorrow and the Revolution PCT in a few weeks.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to start the Pure Test and Revolution PCT. I'm going to start the Pure Test tomorrow and the Revolution PCT in a few weeks.
Uh.....they should be used in unison.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Uh.....they should be used in unison.
mmm not necessarily
sure it's a great 1-2 stack whether using for stand-alone natty boost or pct, and if in pct I would definitely advise both simultaneously..
but if choosing to run a natty test-boosting stack, nothing wrong with PureTest ahead of Rev PCT
lots of individual choice can be made here

but yes: point being, we structured this specific stack in our promo with a concurrent 1-2 combo in mind, not using separately

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My point was this is a stack to log together. Not half now half later.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever taken arimistane before btw? 200mg is a hefty dose......

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I started the Pure Test yesterday. Ready for these compounds to start kicking in. So far I have noticed slight increase in aggression in the gym. Libido is a little higher. Right now I am in Cancun for vacation. I'll return Thursday and the updates will start rolling!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
cancun, the man says...
meanwhile I am sitting in a foot of snow, temps well below zero
:rant:

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started the Pure Test yesterday. Ready for these compounds to start kicking in. So far I have noticed slight increase in aggression in the gym. Libido is a little higher. Right now I am in Cancun for vacation. I'll return Thursday and the updates will start rolling!
Aggression in the gym, libido up... something is working!

Enjoy the sun... Like Snags I am 'enjoying' freezing temps and lots of snow and ice..

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was 17 here last night. That's like being in the arctic for Texas.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
cancun, the man says...
meanwhile I am sitting in a foot of snow, temps well below zero
:rant:
That sucks... That is what I left also in the states. I can get used to laying on the beach looking at chicas tanning in their thongs

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Quick update: I was able to get in a workout yesterday and today. The gym is very basic but I took the Olympic bar of the bench and did some cleans, dead lifts. Strength is still above normal. I can feel the compound kicking in energy is through the roof. I just couldn't sit back on the beach and not workout. Had to hit the gym. Pumps have been great on the Ignite2 I love this stuff! Very, very easy on the stomach and it kicks in FAST! I sweat my balls off the entire workout I have to force myself to leave the gym. Wells brothers I recouped so its time to hit the beach for some R and R, work on my tan and then maybe a deep tissue massage from a señorita. Hasty Luego amigos.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see everything is coming together nicely.

Ignite2 gives me a great sweat in the gym as well. It's not really in the forefront of the great many things that the pre workout offers, but to me it's one of the best aspects.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update: I was able to get in a workout yesterday and today. The gym is very basic but I took the Olympic bar of the bench and did some cleans, dead lifts. Strength is still above normal. I can feel the compound kicking in energy is through the roof. I just couldn't sit back on the beach and not workout. Had to hit the gym. Pumps have been great on the Ignite2 I love this stuff! Very, very easy on the stomach and it kicks in FAST! I sweat my balls off the entire workout I have to force myself to leave the gym. Wells brothers I recouped so its time to hit the beach for some R and R, work on my tan and then maybe a deep tissue massage from a señorita. Hasty Luego amigos.
I also find it kicks in quite fast, and leaves me drenched.

R/R, tan, deep tissue massage, senorita ....ba$tard

lol good on ya.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Back in the states!! I just unpacked took my Pure Test and I'm about to head to the gym. I'm going to hit back and bis today, my favorite! I'll update tonight.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, hope your trip was a good one. Sounded like it was.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Back in the states!! I just unpacked took my Pure Test and I'm about to head to the gym. I'm going to hit back and bis today, my favorite! I'll update tonight.
Glad to have you back.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Glad to have you back.
I'm glad to be back. The R and R was great. I hit the gym yesterday and the day before and my strength/power has really increased. Before I left for two weeks I was learning the power clean. Two weeks ago I could only clean 135lbs. Two days ago I cleaned 195lbs for 4 reps!! I attempted to deadlift 495lbs, my PR is 450lbs. I was able to get it about 3 inches of the ground. But one of my goals during this cycle is to deadlift 495lbs for 1rep. I know I can do it. I'm getting stronger daily. And when I hit the gym now my energy/focus/confidence are all at their highest. The last time I felt this good going into the gym was during a dbol cycle at 50mgs per workout without all the bad sides though like back and calf pumps, increased water weight, acne etc.. I'm heading up to my university's gym today's for leg and delt day. I'm going to go as heavy as I can on squats and shoulder presses. I'll update tonight!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Nice work with big increase in power cleans. That 495 dead is within reach bud especially with that positive attitude!

Glad this stack has you feeling positive and motivated.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, my motto has always been you don't earn my trust you earn my distrust and once that happens its over.
Strong words to live by. I am glad the stack is working so well for you! And sorry to hear about the drama. I agree with Snags.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Oh my god I am so sore/exhausted. I workout legs and delts today and I cant remember the last time my legs were this sore.

Here are the lifts I maxed out on:
-Squat 405lbs deep (past parallel) for 5 reps
-Stiff Leg deadlift 405lbs for 3 reps
-Standing Shoulder Press 155lbs for 1 rep
-Hammer Strenght Calf Raises 540lbs for 20 reps until the plates fell off because I had too many loaded.

I did a total of 10 exercises. 5 leg and 5 delts. I also did 15mins of cardio and 20mins of abs and 10 mins of rolling and stretching.

My last workouts have been SO intense. My aggression in the gym is high; which I tunnel into my workout. I'm so focused while I am at the gym now. Tomorrow is pecs and tris. I'll be working out at my university's gym again. It's always motivating to workout their with all the tail walking around in minimal clothing :)

Im going to pass out now!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is walking after those heavy squats and sldl's. Ignite 2 really makes me push the envelope as well. Focus, aggression, and power - all a product of this great stack combined with your sweat. Solid work man.