Finaflex Anabolic Stack (Sponsored):saevil:

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Similar to the preacher machine for bis?
    Yeah it is. It looks just like the machine for deadlifts. That people always use for shrugs but it has a seat and you push it down instead of lifting it up.

2. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

Yeah it is. It looks just like the machine for deadlifts. That people always use for shrugs but it has a seat and you push it down instead of lifting it up.
    Like dis? That's NOT me btw lol.

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  22.0 KB
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Exactly

4. Ah the seated dip machine
    Independent

5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Ah the seated dip machine
    Yeah my bad. I do that, start calling a machine/excercise by the wrong name and it sticks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Yeah my bad. I do that, start calling a machine/excercise by the wrong name and it sticks
    No worries bud
    Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

It is in fact called the triceps push down machine.

Bean just has Meadows in his head

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It is in fact called the triceps push down machine. Bean just has Meadows in his head
    I stand corrected :-)

Meadows is always in my head. I'm pretty sure I use the sane machine and it's called a dip machine but I will def check. Wouldn't be the first or last time I was wrong.

Thanks Monte
    Independent

9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Ah the seated dip machine
    This is what I have always called it as well, but I don't have triceps...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Lies!!!! that is so you with hair... (last year?)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Lies!!!! that is so you with hair... (last year?)
    that dude hasn't had hair since he was 20

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that dude hasn't had hair since he was 20
    Nineteen I think.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nineteen I think.
    You and me both.

14. Mine is turning gray!!!
    Independent

15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Mine is turning gray!!!
    ...mine already did (damn kids!)
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'm turning gay!!!
    thanks for letting us know
    man I got grays out da yinyang, and only 42...
    (sigh)

17. My wife just asked if I wanted her to start coloring it :-). I'll shave it off first lol
    Independent

18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    My wife just asked if I wanted her to start coloring it :-). I'll shave it off first lol
    attaboy
    I embrace my grays, ain't nobody got time to dye their hair
    good lawd

19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks for letting us know
    man I got gays in da yinyang, 42...
    (sigh)
    Thanks for letting us know

20. Mine isn't turning gray but it was thinning fast until I got on Nizoral shampoo

21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Mine isn't turning gray but it was thinning fast until I got on Nizoral shampoo
    I went thru a mid-life crisis (one of many) at ~age 30..
    thought I noticed my hairline receding, so I figured I'd be proactive and get some rogaine shampoo
    turns out, I'm like one of the <5% of the population that is allergic to minoxidil - sh1t set my scalp on FIRE!!
    go figure

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

I went thru a mid-life crisis (one of many) at ~age 30..
    thought I noticed my hairline receding, so I figured I'd be proactive and get some rogaine shampoo
    turns out, I'm like one of the <5% of the population that is allergic to minoxidil - sh1t set my scalp on FIRE!!
    go figure
    Lol that blows! My dad has a receding hairline and rogaine worked for I've thought about giving it s try

23. I just got home from a back and bis. I was disappointed with my power cleans I was only able lift 155lbs where I hit 175lbs the other day.. But my deads were on point I did my previous 1RM at 450lbs. After lifting that I felt like I was about to be lights out. I stood there dazed for about 30seconds. I also shrugged 220lbs with dumbbells for 10 slow reps. The rest of my workout went well also I totaled 5 back exercise and 5 biceps/forearms exercises. I ended it with 15mins of stretching and rolling on the spiked Rumble Roller; which felt amazing..... I've felt super drowsy for the past three days so I lowered my PCT Revolution dose to 2 caps and feel fine now. Maybe I was killing too much estrogen like I was warned about... Well tomorrow is legs and delts. I'm about to go ham on box squats!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I just got home from a back and bis. I was disappointed with my power cleans I was only able lift 155lbs where I hit 175lbs the other day.. But my deads were on point I did my previous 1RM at 450lbs. After lifting that I felt like I was about to be lights out. I stood there dazed for about 30seconds. I also shrugged 220lbs with dumbbells for 10 slow reps. The rest of my workout went well also I totaled 5 back exercise and 5 biceps/forearms exercises. I ended it with 15mins of stretching and rolling on the spiked Rumble Roller; which felt amazing..... I've felt super drowsy for the past three days so I lowered my PCT Revolution dose to 2 caps and feel fine now. Maybe I was killing too much estrogen like I was warned about... Well tomorrow is legs and delts. I'm about to go ham on box squats!!
    Don't wanna say I told you so but

Gj making the adjustment. Get some rest after that leg session! Legs should be fried after dead lifts then legs back to back.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Don't wanna say I told you so but

Gj making the adjustment. Get some rest after that leg session! Legs should be fried after dead lifts then legs back to back.
    Haha you were right. I was wondering why I was so drowsy and then I remembered your caution and I thought yep I bet that's it. Once I dropped the dose down I've felt great!

26. Those are some heavy numbers. Glad you are benefiting from Montego's advice. How is your sense of well-being in the gym?
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Those are some heavy numbers. Glad you are benefiting from Montego's advice. How is your sense of well-being in the gym?
    It feels good to be on top of the hill, lol. I feel great in the gym, sometimes I will plateau for a month or so and it's a drag. But recently I am seeing so many gains in my strength and power I just want to push myself everyday.

28. Leg day today was exhausting! I started with leg press at 90lbs hit 20 reps. I then added 90 more pounds and hit 15reps. I repeated this for a total of 5 sets. I then did 5 more sets pyramiding down. I finished with well over 100+ reps! After that I stripped the rest of my 9 exercises. I am wiped out now. My strength, libido, aggression and motivation are still sky high and increasing. I have no complaints so far. The only side I had was the drowsiness until I lowered my Rev PCT dose. Tomorrow is pecs and tris. Since I went light on pecs during my last workout I'm going to go heavy tomorrow! I ate clean all day but for dinner I was CRAVING carbs. So I ate a large pizza and breadsticks. I'm going to go lay down in a food coma now.

29. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    It feels good to be on top of the hill.
    that's what I said to her

looking good in here! well, except for that pizza & breadsticks that is

30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that's what I said to her

looking good in here! well, except for that pizza & breadsticks that is
    Sometimes I just can't control myself
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1375
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:41 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:24 PM
  3. What is the Most Anabolic stack?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 07:07 PM
  4. Megabol/Anabol stack with Superdrol?
    By lifter2005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5