Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Mine isn't turning gray but it was thinning fast until I got on Nizoral shampoo
    I went thru a mid-life crisis (one of many) at ~age 30..
    thought I noticed my hairline receding, so I figured I'd be proactive and get some rogaine shampoo
    turns out, I'm like one of the <5% of the population that is allergic to minoxidil - sh1t set my scalp on FIRE!!
    go figure
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

I went thru a mid-life crisis (one of many) at ~age 30..
    thought I noticed my hairline receding, so I figured I'd be proactive and get some rogaine shampoo
    turns out, I'm like one of the <5% of the population that is allergic to minoxidil - sh1t set my scalp on FIRE!!
    go figure
    Lol that blows! My dad has a receding hairline and rogaine worked for I've thought about giving it s try
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I just got home from a back and bis. I was disappointed with my power cleans I was only able lift 155lbs where I hit 175lbs the other day.. But my deads were on point I did my previous 1RM at 450lbs. After lifting that I felt like I was about to be lights out. I stood there dazed for about 30seconds. I also shrugged 220lbs with dumbbells for 10 slow reps. The rest of my workout went well also I totaled 5 back exercise and 5 biceps/forearms exercises. I ended it with 15mins of stretching and rolling on the spiked Rumble Roller; which felt amazing..... I've felt super drowsy for the past three days so I lowered my PCT Revolution dose to 2 caps and feel fine now. Maybe I was killing too much estrogen like I was warned about... Well tomorrow is legs and delts. I'm about to go ham on box squats!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I just got home from a back and bis. I was disappointed with my power cleans I was only able lift 155lbs where I hit 175lbs the other day.. But my deads were on point I did my previous 1RM at 450lbs. After lifting that I felt like I was about to be lights out. I stood there dazed for about 30seconds. I also shrugged 220lbs with dumbbells for 10 slow reps. The rest of my workout went well also I totaled 5 back exercise and 5 biceps/forearms exercises. I ended it with 15mins of stretching and rolling on the spiked Rumble Roller; which felt amazing..... I've felt super drowsy for the past three days so I lowered my PCT Revolution dose to 2 caps and feel fine now. Maybe I was killing too much estrogen like I was warned about... Well tomorrow is legs and delts. I'm about to go ham on box squats!!
    Don't wanna say I told you so but

Gj making the adjustment. Get some rest after that leg session! Legs should be fried after dead lifts then legs back to back.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Don't wanna say I told you so but

Gj making the adjustment. Get some rest after that leg session! Legs should be fried after dead lifts then legs back to back.
    Haha you were right. I was wondering why I was so drowsy and then I remembered your caution and I thought yep I bet that's it. Once I dropped the dose down I've felt great!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Those are some heavy numbers. Glad you are benefiting from Montego's advice. How is your sense of well-being in the gym?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Those are some heavy numbers. Glad you are benefiting from Montego's advice. How is your sense of well-being in the gym?
    It feels good to be on top of the hill, lol. I feel great in the gym, sometimes I will plateau for a month or so and it's a drag. But recently I am seeing so many gains in my strength and power I just want to push myself everyday.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Leg day today was exhausting! I started with leg press at 90lbs hit 20 reps. I then added 90 more pounds and hit 15reps. I repeated this for a total of 5 sets. I then did 5 more sets pyramiding down. I finished with well over 100+ reps! After that I stripped the rest of my 9 exercises. I am wiped out now. My strength, libido, aggression and motivation are still sky high and increasing. I have no complaints so far. The only side I had was the drowsiness until I lowered my Rev PCT dose. Tomorrow is pecs and tris. Since I went light on pecs during my last workout I'm going to go heavy tomorrow! I ate clean all day but for dinner I was CRAVING carbs. So I ate a large pizza and breadsticks. I'm going to go lay down in a food coma now.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

It feels good to be on top of the hill.
    that's what I said to her

looking good in here! well, except for that pizza & breadsticks that is
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

that's what I said to her

looking good in here! well, except for that pizza & breadsticks that is
    Sometimes I just can't control myself
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Sometimes I just can't control myself
    That's why I put cinnamon in my coffee. Living on the edge.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    *Gasp* now that's taking it too far. You fatty
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I've been on the fence since summer whether or not join a local MMA gym. Now that me and my X-gf are separated and I have all of this energy and strengh I actually have the time and motivational to train MMA and to lift. So after work I am heading over to the gym for an hour and a half of wrestling then I'm going to get in my pecs and tris workout!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Go big homie and add some coconut oil in that coffee!

I've been on the fence since summer whether or not join a local MMA gym. Now that me and my X-gf are separated and I have all of this energy and strengh I actually have the time and motivational to train MMA and to lift. So after work I am heading over to the gym for an hour and a half of wrestling then I'm going to get in my pecs and tris workout!
    Sounds like fun buddy.
    Independent
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like fun buddy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am stoked! Lifting to lift is enough motivation for me already. But I have always thought being involved in a sport like I was during high school always motivates me even more because I can I use my strength and power outside of the lifting gym. It will also help with my cardio which more recently I have been apt to skip..
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like fun buddy.
    Yeah I am stoked! Lifting to lift is enough motivation for me already. But I have always thought being involved in a sport like I was during high school always motivates me even more because I can I use my strength and power outside of the lifting gym. It will also help with my cardio which more recently I have been apt to skip..[/QUOTE]

Not sure how fast you are, but your strength/power certainly would be effective on the mat.
    FINAFLEX REP
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I am stoked! Lifting to lift is enough motivation for me already. But I have always thought being involved in a sport like I was during high school always motivates me even more because I can I use my strength and power outside of the lifting gym. It will also help with my cardio which more recently I have been apt to skip..
    Not sure how fast you are, but your strength/power certainly would be effective on the mat.[/QUOTE]

On speed, I'm not sure. I'm a fast sprinter, I'm fast at hitting the speed bag and with power exercises. But the only martial arts I have experience with is Tae Kwon Do and I did that as a kid.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure how fast you are, but your strength/power certainly would be effective on the mat.

On speed, I'm not sure. I'm a fast sprinter, I'm fast at hitting the speed bag and with power exercises. But the only martial arts I have experience with is Tae Kwon Do and I did that as a kid.
    Give it a go. Great way to work off any aggression...and sick cardio too.
    FINAFLEX REP
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I'm going to have to get my hands on that when it is released!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Give it a go. Great way to work off any aggression...and sick cardio too.
    The wrestling class was intense! I'm ready for the next one! Tomorrow I have brazilian jujitsu. I have to find a gi in my size tomorrow but I am anticipating its going to be even more intense than the wrestling....
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Tonight was pecs and tris. Last minute I decided to go lighter with tons of reps to get a good pump and expand the fascia. It was killer! Aggression was off the charts. I loaded up the incline and decline press machines with a 45 on each side and five 10s on each side. I then knocked out as many reps as I could stripping a 10 from each side and repeated without rest. I did this for 4 sets on each exercise. With each rep my veins became more and more visible until every vein in my pecs and delts were popping out. Ignite2 is BY FAR the best pre-workout I have ever used! Before I forget is it necessary to cycle off Ignite2? For tris I superseted every exercise with two tricept exercises until my arms were max pumped. To think I almost took today off from the gym. I had a great workout!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Before I forget is it necessary to cycle off Ignite2?
    Use for 60 days. Then a break.

Awesome about the wrestling/MMA... and dem' veins!
    FINAFLEX REP
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=wasme;4321352]Use for 60 days. Then a break.

Awesome about the wrestling/MMA... and dem' veins![/QUOT

Dang! I was hoping you were going to say it wasn't necessary.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Like any pre workout, off time is suggested.

There would be no problem using Ignite2 beyond that sixty day period of you like though. Just watch tolerance and take stim breaks as needed to keep potency the same.

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

^^ beat me to it
    any preWO product with decent amount of stims, should be cycled appropriately
    this also helps refresh tolerance issues
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Like any pre workout, off time is suggested.

There would be no problem using Ignite2 beyond that sixty day period of you like though. Just watch tolerance and take stim breaks as needed to keep potency the same.
    Ok cool! In the past I would run a cycle of ephedra and take a break from any pre-workout. It seems like this helps even though ephedra gets me hyped up also
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Got to the MMA gym today and the class was cancelled. Got my sauna suite on with sweats and hoodie over it. Heading over to the gym to do some abs and bis. Then tonight I'm going to hit forearms abs back.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Got to the MMA gym today and the class was cancelled. Got my sauna suite on with sweats and hoodie over it. Heading over to the gym to do some abs and bis. Then tonight I'm going to hit forearms abs back.
    Sucks about the gym being closed.

2 a days!
    FINAFLEX REP
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Sucks about the gym being closed.

2 a days!
    I know! I just pick up a gi, a mouth piece, a cup and gloves. I was stocked to take the class. But oh well I just had a killer ab and bis workout. When I took off my sauna suite a pool of sweat drooped out. This back workout is going to be rough because my pecs and front delts are really sore. But I'm sure once I take a scoop of ignite2 and get the blood flowing I'll feel fine.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

You will definitely power through it.
    FINAFLEX REP
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

You will definitely power through it.
    Yep! I'm here warming up. Downed my ignite2 and feel PUMPED!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Morning! Workout yesterday was intense. I started with power cleans. I did three sets at 185lbs, for a total of 15reps. I then hit deads at 75% of my 1RM. My biggest lift though was lay pull downs. I did the entire rack for 3 reps on my third set which was 260lbs.. I'm back at the gym now for legs and delts.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Morning! Workout yesterday was intense. I started with power cleans. I did three sets at 185lbs, for a total of 15reps. I then hit deads at 75% of my 1RM. My biggest lift though was lay pull downs. I did the entire rack for 3 reps on my third set which was 260lbs.. I'm back at the gym now for legs and delts.
    Nice brother! Kill them legs :-)
    Independent
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Nice brother! Kill them legs :-)
    I did have a killer leg workout. I started with box squats. After warming up I was lifting 275lbs for 5 reps. I did this for 4 sets. I then put a plate on the ground, put my heals on it and squated deep for reps with a lower weight. This got the internal fire going. I kept a great pump and sweat my entire workout! For delts I began with overhead presses then the rest of my delt workout I did circuit with machines. I felt fully recovered after waking up... Which is very nice! The best is how others are noticing my gains. I had an ex gf who saw me in the gym and commented on my increase vascularity, definition and increase in my "V Shape." It always feels good when others notice your gains. I also gave a buddy a scoop of my Ignite2. He loves it!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I did have a killer leg workout. I started with box squats. After warming up I was lifting 275lbs for 5 reps. I did this for 4 sets. I then put a plate on the ground, put my heals on it and squated deep for reps with a lower weight. This got the internal fire going. I kept a great pump and sweat my entire workout! For delts I began with overhead presses then the rest of my delt workout I did circuit with machines. I felt fully recovered after waking up... Which is very nice! The best is how others are noticing my gains. I had an ex gf who saw me in the gym and commented on my increase vascularity, definition and increase in my "V Shape." It always feels good when others notice your gains. I also gave a buddy a scoop of my Ignite2. He loves it!
    Nice workout!

It's always nice to get those compliments in the gym especially when it's an x as well

Keep killing it!

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like a very effective session. I usually put a plate under my heels as well when going deep. And agree with Monte, only thing better than a compliment is one from an ex.
    FINAFLEX REP
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Nice workout!

It's always nice to get those compliments in the gym especially when it's an x as well

Keep killing it!
    Gotta show em what they are missing out on
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like a very effective session. I usually put a plate under my heels as well when going deep. And agree with Monte, only thing better than a compliment is one from an ex.
    I really like to use a 2x4 when gyms have them. The powerlifting gym I used to workout at had one those feel great when you go deep!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

I really like to use a 2x4 when gyms have them. The powerlifting gym I used to workout at had one those feel great when you go deep!
    At times I will put a slat of hardwood flooring under my heels (left over from some reno's). Find this works really well.
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1375
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:41 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:24 PM
  3. What is the Most Anabolic stack?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 05:07 PM
  4. Megabol/Anabol stack with Superdrol?
    By lifter2005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5