Lifting With The Diablo

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks again to the ANS crew for giving me a 10 serving tub of the new powdered thermo Diablo! I figured since they were nice enough to send me one that I would log it for them. I just did one scoop with about 12oz of water in a shaker and the flavor electric lime is absolutely amazing! Mixed up perfectly, nothing floating around or sitting in the bottom. Let the fun begin.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-4024297454.jpg

image-2684023576.jpg

I figured I would post these so you can see the labels

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Today was shoulders

Standing BB over and backs
3x95x8

Seated DB press
3x55's x 8

DB lat raise-ss-DB swings
3x35's x 10-ss-3x35's x 8

Incline rear DB lat raise-ss-plate upright rows
3x10's x 15-ss-3x25's x 15

Front raises(BB overhand, BB underhand, 45lb plate)-ss-plate shrugs
3x45x12-ss-45's x 15

This workout was quick cause I didn't have a lot of time before I had to hit the door for work. Rest periods were never more than 20 sec. Then after my workout I had some shoveling to do and it was no task, I might have well been a Western plow out there ****!ng some sh!t up! First initial impression of Diablo was that it mixed well and tasted amazing. The energy hit me within 10-15 min, and it was smooth as hell, absolutely no crash what so ever. The energy was so good that it just carried on through out my day and I never really feel it disappear. I just got done logging level ll by Formutech and it was a great supp. To date level ll has the best energy, like hardest hitting but this was the smoothest I've felt in a long time. Sweating wise, cause it's a thermo, I have to put it up there, it was a good sweat, better than level ll but not as good as Game Day. Nothing I have ever taking has made me sweat like Game Day did! Can't wait to try the rest of the tub, thanks again.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Thanks for the awesome feedback :D

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting in for more info lol

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Currently logging Ritual and becoming a big fan of ANS. It's interesting that you mention the energy being smooth compared to a rush. That's exactly how I described the energy in Ritual. I have an app in for Diablo in the company promo section. Fingers crossed.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
subbed Currently logging Ritual and becoming a big fan of ANS. It's interesting that you mention the energy being smooth compared to a rush. That's exactly how I described the energy in Ritual. I have an app in for Diablo in the company promo section. Fingers crossed.
Thanks for joining and hope you get picked for the diablo log! I was thinking of throwing in a app as well. The energy is sooooo smooth, I've never really had a product like it before. I gave a scoop to my bro in law, waiting for his review on it as well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yesterday I did some arms. The energy was the same as the day before, just super smooth, came on very subtle and I never felt it leave.

Incline DB curls
3x35's x 10
BB curl-1x45x30

Close bench
3x155x10
Stripped 20lb off-1x135x12

Ez bar curls -ss-ez bar skull crushers
3x75x12-ss-3x75x12

Preacher-ss-reverse grip ez bar overhead ext
3x90x10-ss-3x65x10
Stripped 1 45lb off the preacher and ripped it out at 1x45x12

DB Hammer curls-ss-suspension system over head ext
3x35's x 12-ss-3x10 reps

BB curl/press(curl a BB and then with the same grip continue to press it above your head and then follow the pattern back down) that's 1rep
1x45x30
I love these to finish up my arm workouts, gives a great burn!

I did notice that my focus during this workout was amazing, very tunnel vision like. So far Diablo is great pre w/o. I'm not dosing it later in the day and as of now I don't feel I need to take an extra scoop in the morning pre w/o. The 1 scoop is the prefect amount of energy for me anyway and I love my stims!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long into your workout does the energy reach its peak per say, and much of a thermo effect?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
How long into your workout does the energy reach its peak per say, and much of a thermo effect?
I normally sip on my shaker for about 20-30 min max before I lift. Once I start feeling the caffeine then I normally go workout. It is such a smooth energy and I pretty much feel it through my whole workout. It then just fades off very gradually. My basement is kinda cold in the winter so it's a little harder to get a good sweat going. It will be easier to tell on my bigger lift days, chest/back/legs. I normally get a sweat going so I'll let you know this upcoming week. I will pay more attention to the warming feeling/thermo this week and report back.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I normally sip on my shaker for about 20-30 min max before I lift. Once I start feeling the caffeine then I normally go workout. It is such a smooth energy and I pretty much feel it through my whole workout. It then just fades off very gradually. My basement is kinda cold in the winter so it's a little harder to get a good sweat going. It will be easier to tell on my bigger lift days, chest/back/legs. I normally get a sweat going so I'll let you know this upcoming week. I will pay more attention to the warming feeling/thermo this week and report back.
Awesome thanks , I know with arms I can easily get a cardio effect that can get sweat dripping in no time so curious as to how Diablo hits in that department. Been an alphamine fan awhile lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok today I lifted chest and I still feel really warm but it didn't kick in till half way through my workout. It didn't come on right away. I started lifting around 9:15 and it's 1:00 now and I'm warm all over. I shoveled the driveway after lifting and I sweated through my shirt and sweatshirt into my jacket. Energy, focus, it was all there. Still haven't used over a scoop. So for guys just using this pre w/o it is definitely worth the $!

Flat BB bench
1x185x12
1x205x10
1x225x7
1x205x10
1x185x10

Incline DB press
3x85's x 10
Dropped 10 lbs and did 75's x 8 right after the last set of 85's

Incline BB press
1x135x12
2x185x10

Feet elevated stretch push-ups
3x15 reps

Flat DB hammer grip press
3x55's x 8
Very slow on the positives and negatives(4 sec up and 4 sec down)

Flat reverse grip BB press-ss-feet elevated diamond push-ups
2x135x5-ss-2x5 reps
There was no stopping during this at all

Flat BB bench burnout
1x135x12
Count to 12
1x135x8
Count to 8
1x135x5
Count to 5
1x135x2
Count to 2
1x135x1
Done!

Very good workout, perfect amount of energy, absolutely no jitters or cracked out feeling. The focus was great, I seemed to move along very well not taking to much of a break between sets. Like I was on a mission. Very good product you have here!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thermo effect has been extremely strong for me, as I tend to workout fasted. Great log Pete!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The thermo effect has been extremely strong for me, as I tend to workout fasted. Great log Pete!
Thanks man! I really like this sup. the energy is like nothing I've had before! No jitters and very smooth.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I really like this sup. the energy is like nothing I've had before! No jitters and very smooth.
That's great feedback. I notice a natural mood enhancement at two scoops. Some thermos offer a dirty type of stim feel, not Diablo, it's smooth which I love. Glad you're enjoying it. :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's great feedback. I notice a natural mood enhancement at two scoops. Some thermos offer a dirty type of stim feel, not Diablo, it's smooth which I love. Glad you're enjoying it. :)
I've never tried over 1 scoop, maybe I should try 2 tomorrow for back:)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok just put 2 scoops in my shaker, very scary:/ This just finished up my trial tub and now I'm sad. I would definitely buy this product!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
So today was my last day of the trial tub. I was kind of nervous taking two scoops but I needed it this morning cause last night my son actually wanted to wake up in the middle of the night. The two scoops was very thermogenic. The warmness came on very quick, right after the first exercise. It's almost 2 and I'm still feeling very warm. The energy was great and I felt like I was on a mission, wanting to lift more, not wanting to stop. I did some back today, here's the lifts

Wide grip pull-ups
3x8

Bent over BB row
1x135x10
1x155x10
1x175x10
1x155x10
1x135x10

1 arm DB rows
1x85x10
1x95x10
1x110x8
1x105x7
1x95x8
1x85x10
1x75x8

Meadows rows
1x45x10
1x55x10
1x65x10
1x55x10
1x45x10

Chins
3x8

Wide grip inverted row
3x10

Reverse grip inverted rows
3x8

Face down Incline bench plate rows-ss-suspension system face pulls
3x45's x 10-ss-3x10
There were no rests in between sets, just kept on moving

Hammer pull-ups
3x10

Hammer inverted rows
3x10

Thanks again for sending the free tub, I enjoyed it a lot! I know you have a logging opp for a full sized tub. People need to take advantage of that. Smoothest energy by far!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback Pete! Thank you very much for taking the time out to log the trial sized tub :D

Hope you throw up an app for the full sized tubs :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great feedback Pete! Thank you very much for taking the time out to log the trial sized tub :D Hope you throw up an app for the full sized tubs :D
No problem, it's a great supp! I might just throw in an app. It looks like I'll be logging a joint formula soon. Would that matter? Since there 2 totally different products I didn't think so but I just wanted you to be aware and ask first. Thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem, it's a great supp! I might just throw in an app. It looks like I'll be logging a joint formula soon. Would that matter? Since there 2 totally different products I didn't think so but I just wanted you to be aware and ask first. Thanks
I don't mind as long as the Diablo is a separate log and you double check with the other company that it's ok with them as well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I don't mind as long as the Diablo is a separate log and you double check with the other company that it's ok with them as well.
Yes definitely a separate log, thanks! I already put in my app last night

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review, Pete. Definitely get in on the action for a full sized tub. You'll be quite impressed with a 30 day run.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great review, Pete. Definitely get in on the action for a full sized tub. You'll be quite impressed with a 30 day run.
Oh yea! I'll take a full size tub, all I need is to get picked now:)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diablo is great! I noticed a lot of fat and water loss in a log I ran. For me the appetite suppression was the best part.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yea buddy! Just got picked for the full tub! The log lives! I'll be continuing this once I get my tub

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-4161659034.jpg

image-1635686497.jpg

Mr FedEx man brought me this today! Time to get this log Rollin again. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel good enough to lift. Hate being sick

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome! You're run on the 10 serving trial was great. I'm sure the full tub will yield some great results!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a nice looking tub :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I hope the results are great cause my cut starts the 1st of February! Going to Florida at the end of March!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It's all a part of waking up, it's Diablo in my cup:)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok guys today I was feeling good enough to workout. Didn't go crazy but a nice lite arm workout to get me back into the swing of things. I took two scoops this morning and again like I said before and nothing has changed but the energy is still smooth as hell and even though I lowered all my weights I tried to shorten my rest periods and the thermo effect was there for sure. Very warm and with not much intensity cause I was trying to take it easy i still had a sweat going on which was cool!

Incline DB curl
3x25's x12

Incline close bench
3x95x10

Ez bar curls
3x65x10

Slight incline skull crusher
3x65x12

Preacher
3x70x12

Ez bar reverse grip overhead ext
3x45x15

One big set

DB Hammer curl
1x25's x 12
Dips
8 reps
DB curls
1x25's x 12
Dips
8 reps
BB curl
1x45x20
Dips
8 reps
Ez bar 21's
1x45x21
Dips
8 reps

No real stopping in between exercises, it was a great workout for me to start back up after the last two days I've felt like hell and could barely walk.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff man, glad things are getting better for you

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work! Good to hear your feeling better.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yesterday was back

Wide grip pull-ups
4x8

Chins
4x8

Hammer grip pull-ups
4x8

Bent over dual DB row
3x55's x 10

BB rows-ss-inverted rows(switching between all 3 grips)
4x135x12-ss-4x7reps

Deads
225x10
245x8
265x8
285x7

Meadows rows
1x45x15

Today was shoulders

DB Lat raises
4x35's x 10
After the last set I did DB swings till fail which was around 10

Seated BB press
4x95x12

Front raises(overhand grip BB, underhand grip BB and 45lb plate)
3x15 reps each

Incline rear delt DB raises
3x10's x 20

Front BB shrugs
3x135x12

Rear BB shrugs
3x135x10

I'm using 2 scoops pre w/o and that's it, no other scoop later in the day. The taste is still amazing, I don't think I'll ever get tired of this taste. The energy is good and smooth, all together a great supp. Yesterday I had a real good sweat going on, the thermo effect was there big time.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you're loving the taste...I heard there may be a new flavor in the works.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I actually did back again today. Not really sure just wanted to hit it again.

Wide pull-ups
4x8

Chins
4x8

Hammer pull-ups
4x8

Bent over dual DB row
3x35's x 10
I dropped the weight cause I wanted to try a different approach. Kris Gethin did this in one video I remember where the DB motion was swing/arch type movement all the way up and obviously bring your elbows as high as you can take them. I could only get 10, it made a huge difference. I will up the weight next week. I liked it a lot and will continue to do them this way.

BB rows-ss-inverted rows
4x135x10-ss-4x7
The BB rows I alternated every set overhand then underhand and the inverted rows I did a different grip every set(wide, reverse, hammer)

Deads
225x10
275x10
2x295x5

Meadows rows
1x45x12

I got a great thermo effect from Diablo today and had a great sweat going. I love the smoothness of the energy in this product. To get to the best part. Today I'm looking at my tub and it just seemed like it was a little lower, powder wise. Long story short, my WIFE! has been using it! What! My Wife! Miss, I hate supplements, I don't want to use any of that. I was like what the hell. Were going to Florida at the end of March she wants to loose a little weight before this trip so she decides to go down in the gym and check out my stash! She absolutely loves this product! From someone that hates the taste of supps, (she has tried them before) she loves the taste! She has been flying around the house doing all kinds of sh!t today. She uses 1 level scoop in a bottle of water. I told her it was on sale at NP and she already asked me if we should buy more. Insane, never thought this day would come:) so I guess for all the guys who's wife's hate supps give her the DIABLO! There you go ANS.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New flavour sounds exciting :D but Electric Lime already tastes perfect :D

Nice! I had my gf take some scoops from me too lol.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Energy was great and I had a real good sweat going but at the end when I did abs the thermo effect kicked in overdrive. This stuff would be killer on cardio!

Dips
4x12

1 arm DB overhead ext
3x35's x 10 per arm

Ez bar Skull crushers
3x65x10
These were very explosive on the way up but the negatives were 5 sec. My tri's should be hurting tomorrow

Ez bar curls
3x65x10

Single arm DB curls
4x35's x 10
I did these standing and would rep 5 on one arm then 5 on the other the back to 5 on the first and so on. The pump was crazy, I got these from Wasme, they work.

DB hammer curls
3x35's x 8

Preacher-ss-close bench
3x90x10-ss-3x135x8
Arms were so pumped after this. One of the best routines I've done in awhile.

Abs

Decline sit ups
3x25 reps

25lb plate twists
3x20 reps per side
I held the plate out in front if me and kept my feet planted and twisted back and fourth.

Suspension system planks
3xfail
I can hold a plank forever so I decided to swing my feet back and fourth until my obliques and core started to burn good then I held it steady for as long as I could. My core was so tired after this the next two exercises I could barely do.

Gorilla chins
2x5 reps

Reverse decline crunches
2x5 reps