FINAFLEX-(PX, BCAA/SAA, ALC/CLA) LJ's transformation

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Hi gym rats, bodybuilders, and the people like me that workout at home with rusty old iron in a damp dark basement! I received my products from FINAFLEX 2 days ago(today-January 1st) my stack contained PX, BCAA/SAA, ALC/CLA. Let the fun begin "oh jingle bells"!
To start off my goal is to become a 180-185lb shredded monster
Measurements- im 5'6" @ 174lbs .
Arms-16 3/4", thighs-23 3/4",
Chest-43 1/4", waist-29"
I shoot for 230(roughly)grams protein daily, mostly food.
Heres some pics of me currently (first thing in the morning) no pump-

ForumRunner_20140101_095123.png

ForumRunner_20140101_095133.png

ForumRunner_20140101_095147.png

ForumRunner_20140101_095159.png

Today. I took 2 capsules of PX upon rising and i consumed 1capsule of ALC/CLA with breakfast..will post "back" workout later

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second First!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Heres legs.. Just dropped n took em so dont yell if im not trimmed. Caus i wasnt prepared for these shots today

ForumRunner_20140101_142434.png

ForumRunner_20140101_142502.png

ForumRunner_20140101_142535.png

As u can see.. Ive neglected calves to long so yes there behind currently

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
this

everyone has their own weak point
the truly inspired turn those weak points to strength, if they really want it
Arnold's legs (and especially calves) were also weak points for him, when he was younger
just go do work

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeee!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Well heres my first workout for this log. I should have mentioned my training split
Monday-chest
Tuesday-back(couldnt get to it yesterday thats why i worked it today.
Wednesday-shoulders
Thursday-bis
Friday-tris..sometimes i will do bis and tries together
Saturday-legs

Day 2 (on this stack) weight at 175lbs
Back today
Warmup various light bb rows mixed with assisted chins
Working sets started with BW chins wide grip
BWx12
BWx10
BWx10
BWx8 had decent lat pump alredy and couldn't hardly grab the eighth rep!
Next i switched to bb rows
135x10 underhand
155x10 overhand
Wasnt feeling it today ..had a sore nauseous throat and that really nessed with my focus so now i went to deads.
185x12
215x10
255x6
U stopped here and was thinkn bout calling it good due to how i was feeling today, was heading upstairs and decided to throw in a few 1 arm DB rows.
60x12
70x12
80x12
The end.
Tried to make the most of it!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wait - so you are already running a sponsored log for another product/company? hmmmm
had we known this, we would not have chosen you bud
not good form to apply for & run multiple products for review

if you are running xfactor of your own choice and own purchase, then disregard this, but if in fact what I assume is correct, keep what I say in mind going forward when applying for company promos

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you also have a stack from USP coming?

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
wait - so you are already running a sponsored log for another product/company? hmmmm
had we known this, we would not have chosen you bud
not good form to apply for & run multiple products for review

if you are running xfactor of your own choice and own purchase, then disregard this, but if in fact what I assume is correct, keep what I say in mind going forward when applying for company promos[/QUOTE]

I apologize..... i noticed a couple company promos that as i saw what products were being offered..i new that any one of them could help me reach above and beyond, further than ive ever been. I did not in my wildest dreams ever think id win the first promo, let alone 2 more just like that!
I would gladly wait to run this stack till im through running XFactor
Id prefer not to run two logs side by side.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you applied for our promo the same day you won the MN promo.

Run a good log and all will be forgiven I'm sure. For future reference though as Snagency said, logging multiple products from multiple companies is in deed bad form.

I'm sure Snagency will let you know how we would like you to continue so as the results for each product are not skewed by another.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you being a new guy, this will probably be forgiven easily by all parties concerned
fyi: it is this exact reason (new guy not knowing the form to follow when applying for logs, rather than just throwing hat in for 5 different promos at same time) that most companies require a minimum 1000# post count in order to even consider you..we also have that rule, but we bent it a bit in order to take not only yourself, but a few others

while I appreciate you volunteering to hold off on running our stack, understand you put us in a bind here..
when we ship out products like these, we like to see completed reviews in a certain timeframe, it is how we run our business

as long as it is kosher with Molecular Nutrition, we will allow you to log these at same time

however: my question for you is, what are you going to do with the USP stack that you also applied for and were picked to run?
you have put yourself in quite the hole here

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
you being a new guy, this will probably be forgiven easily by all parties concerned
fyi: it is this exact reason (new guy not knowing the form to follow when applying for logs, rather than just throwing hat in for 5 different promos at same time) that most companies require a minimum 1000# post count in order to even consider you..we also have that rule, but we bent it a bit in order to take not only yourself, but a few others

while I appreciate you volunteering to hold off on running our stack, understand you put us in a bind here..
when we ship out products like these, we like to see completed reviews in a certain timeframe, it is how we run our business

as long as it is kosher with Molecular Nutrition, we will allow you to log these at same time

however: my question for you is, what are you going to do with the USP stack that you also applied for and were picked to run?
you have put yourself in quite the hole here
This.....is awkward.
Ok so USP stack i can definitely ship back to them! ..not sure what else id do. Cripes

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
This.....is awkward.
Ok so USP stack i can definitely ship back to them! ..not sure what else id do. Cripes
this too shall pass

I cannot speak on what you should do with those USP supps..perhaps reach out to them and ask how they wish you to proceed
maybe they will allow you to hold off until you are done with current

all I ask for, is that you do not run anything addtl to the current logs you have going, thank you

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You won the Xfactor in a give away. And decided to log it. Same flipping thing as if you purchased it and logged it. It is NOT pushed for logging by MN. I was on cycle last time I logged for Finaflex and they were OK with it as far as I know . Besides ARA and BCAAs, fatburners don't remotely feel the same. An intelligent logger could no problem separate the results

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I was on cycle last time I logged for Finaflex and they were OK with it as far as I know
you also informed us of such prior to being picked, tony, and we made our decision accordingly..little bit different scenario there
but the whole of your message here, is fine; if it was a giveaway and not a log promo, not a big deal
future references tho, we would still like to be aware such product/log being run when applying for our promos

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
you also informed us of such prior to being picked, tony, and we made our decision accordingly..little bit different scenario there
but the whole of your message here, is fine; if it was a giveaway and not a log promo, not a big deal
future references tho, we would still like to be aware such product/log being run when applying for our promos
Lol OK. I just knew what the scoop was and if he wasn't going to clarify, I was haha. He's got the same blood in his veins. Same parents if you get what I'm saying

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
You won the Xfactor in a give away. And decided to log it. Same flipping thing as if you purchased it and logged it. It is NOT pushed for logging by MN. I was on cycle last time I logged for Finaflex and they were OK with it as far as I know . Besides ARA and BCAAs, fatburners don't remotely feel the same. An intelligent logger could no problem separate the results
I forgot that i told you i volunteered to run XFactor in a log.. Plus how the flip was i spoz to know id win USP and this stack when i hadnt been chosen as a winner by either one yet!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I forgot that i told you i volunteered to run XFactor in a log.. Plus how the flip was i spoz to know id win USP and this stack when i hadnt been chosen as a winner by either one yet!
Lol live and learn. And give many hugs

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
this too shall pass

I cannot speak on what you should do with those USP supps..perhaps reach out to them and ask how they wish you to proceed
maybe they will allow you to hold off until you are done with current

all I ask for, is that you do not run anything addtl to the current logs you have going, thank you
Gotcha! I will keep it what it is.
And this will push me to give you all results that will be worthy! I am sorry tho...i will learn from this!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sometimes, it just boils down to common sense

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Well heres my first workout for this log. I should have mentioned my training split Monday-chest Tuesday-back(couldnt get to it yesterday thats why i worked it today. Wednesday-shoulders Thursday-bis Friday-tris..sometimes i will do bis and tries together Saturday-legs Day 2 (on this stack) weight at 175lbs Back today Warmup various light bb rows mixed with assisted chins Working sets started with BW chins wide grip BWx12 BWx10 BWx10 BWx8 had decent lat pump alredy and couldn't hardly grab the eighth rep! Next i switched to bb rows 135x10 underhand 155x10 overhand Wasnt feeling it today ..had a sore nauseous throat and that really nessed with my focus so now i went to deads. 185x12 215x10 255x6 U stopped here and was thinkn bout calling it good due to how i was feeling today, was heading upstairs and decided to throw in a few 1 arm DB rows. 60x12 70x12 80x12 The end. Tried to make the most of it!
If your really wanting to work on your legs, try putting bis and tris together on one day and split your leg day. Im currently doing this and i love it. Only thing different is i do back and chest together.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
If your really wanting to work on your legs, try putting bis and tris together on one day and split your leg day. Im currently doing this and i love it. Only thing different is i do back and chest together.
I can see how that would help me really hit my legs hard!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Just took 1 more PX capsule.
I am starting to really feel this stack kicking in! im even more thirsty(not dehydrated thirsty) and my skin isnt holding water like it was 3 days ago. Ive never been extremely vascular although i could always see many potential veins beneath my skin, now they are starting to surface throughout more (noticing it on my tris and bis). Just thought id post this update before i shock my abs and slumber guarantee ill have a diced 6 pack in less than a month!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...a day late but in. I trust everyone had a happy and safe new year...

lannjonny, for future reference if you get selected to win a promo and have also applied to others - you can simply with draw from them - no harm, no foul.

Now, kill this log and give us pure honesty with how the stack treats you.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Or if like in this case where the only promo was for a log as in Finaflex, and the USP and MN promos were simply give aways, just keep the things and count your lucky stars that you got them. It'd be like winning two lotteries and turning one down because you won two... Now not saying you shouldn't clarify in applications what you'll be running but people simply cannot get farty-eyed about someone getting good lucky enough to win to giveaways.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
...a day late but in. I trust everyone had a happy and safe new year...

lannjonny, for future reference if you get selected to win a promo and have also applied to others - you can simply with draw from them - no harm, no foul.

Now, kill this log and give us pure honesty with how the stack treats you.
It will be a good log! With fascinating results. But like i said earlier..i cannot help it that i won 2 (give aways) as well. All i did was apply for a few promos, like countless others. I happened to get doubly lucky! So i apologize for not saying what i was running , i error there, i admit. But far as what i stated above.... Everybody needs to deal with it (no disrespect) cause it WONT happen again, i simply am not That stupid.
Cheers

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Or if like in this case where the only promo was for a log as in Finaflex, and the USP and MN promos were simply give aways, just keep the things and count your lucky stars that you got them. It'd be like winning two lotteries and turning one down because you won two... Now not saying you shouldn't clarify in applications what you'll be running but people simply cannot get farty-eyed about someone getting good lucky enough to win to giveaways.
No...Sh¡T

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we really don't need to start showing angst because of this situation tony, calm down
nobody is getting (ahem) farty-eyed

as I said a page ago: I was under impression these were LOGGING opps that were applied and picked for
if it is simply giveaways, then certainly no harm no foul -- with the caveat that, if you are planning to run aforementioned products along with a logging/review promo, this should certainly be abstained from, for many reasons not the least of which is high potential of skewed or conflicting results of said promo review

like EBF said earlier, it is simply really common sense
use it

carry on

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
we really don't need to start showing angst because of this situation tony, calm down
nobody is getting (ahem) farty-eyed

as I said a page ago: I was under impression these were LOGGING opps that were applied and picked for
if it is simply giveaways, then certainly no harm no foul -- with the caveat that, if you are planning to run aforementioned products along with a logging/review promo, this should certainly be abstained from, for many reasons not the least of which is high potential of skewed or conflicting results of said promo review

like EBF said earlier, it is simply really common sense
use it

carry on
Lol OK I rest my case. Let's make this good!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys..I've been sick for past 3 days..
I'll be logging once again by tomorrow or for sure monday!
I was able to hit my whole upper body before the bug bit..

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
My fever finally broke last night, and so im gonna start hitting it again!
Even tho i was under weather, i still took the PX and ALC-CLA capsules. So i should be good to go.
Plus the stims in the PX Black sure made me feel better(along with about 10 hot hOt HOT showers a day) caffeine always gets me up n running whenever im sick.
I still need to post my last shoulder workout on here. So look for it later!
Ps: i love this PX, guaranteed to get me sweaty! ..even if my basement is cold n damp

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
a stimmed up sick man :woohoo:
lol .. glad to hear you're feeling better, back on track now

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ya. Lol! I know very well
Eat stims, drink gallons of water, which will give you a second high, due to rehydration, then pop Niacin, which helps flush out caffeine, drink more water along with more caffeine and you can stay hyped up all day! Believe me!