D-NUTZ's BlackStone Labs Product Log

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
I plan to start my 1st cycle on Wednesday the 1st. Fairly simple. Was just informed I am getting a bottle of the NEW PCT4 to run alongside the DMZ 2.0.

Cycle
Super DMZ 2.0 - Weeks 1-4 @ 2 caps/day
Gear Support - Weeks 1-4@ 3 caps/day
PCT4 - Weeks 1-4 @ 2 caps/day

PCT
Clomiphene - Weeks 5-8 @ 50mg/day
Gear Support - Weeks 5-I Run Out @ 2 caps/day
Exemestane - Weeks 6-9 @ 10mg/day
PRIME DAA - Weeks 5-Next Cycle @ 3g/day

Of course I will have my other PRIME products in too...agmatine, PWO/Stim, creatine HCL....and others I am sure at some point or another.

Started to load my Gear Support a few days ago so I have a few days in my system. Just 2 caps/day for now until I start the DMZ when I will jump to 3 caps.

Gonna be a fun ride.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Plan on getting a good buzz tonight for NYE (hence why I started my Gear Support early lol), then no more drinks until after the cycle/PCT.

Will try to get some pics/starting weight tomorrow morning. Will also post up current/starting diet and other details.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Should be e great log, I've seen some of your others!!! Will be following!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never knew you used PH's before D
Looking forward to your progress!

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Ok. Started my DMZ 2.0 @ 2 caps and upped my Gear Support to 3 caps on Wednesday the 1st. So today is the start of day 5. Took my cap this morning, so I guess its say 5.5 lol. Should be getting my PCT4 mid-next week so I will add that in when I get it.

Couple starting pics from Wednesday. Starting weight was 195.0
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG

Here are my starting macros (I only count direct sources of macros so everything is a little higher than listed i.e. protein from protein sources or carbs from carb sources)...definitely going to be bumped once the DMZ starts to kick in.

Total on Workout:
309 Protein, 221g Carbs, 75 Fat

Total on Off:
270 Protein, 81g Carbs, 90 Fat

Not much else to report as its still kicking in. Pumps have gotten better. Squatted 315x17 yesterday. No sides.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Ok, got a second to update (moved back to school this weekend).

Today is Day 12 of my DMZ 2.0 cycle. No PCT4 yet, should come in the mail tomorrow hopefully. Gear support still at 3 caps.

Starting to feel it really kick in now. Pumps are the best i've ever had. Vascularity is up. I just have a "fullness" 24/7....probably from the intramuscular water retention. Starting to have some strength increases now. Few reps here and there. Weight is up...will post a picture of my tracking in the next post.

Should be a fun next 18 days since its pretty close to being full tilt. Probably going increase food here this next week now that its kicking in (most likely carbs).

Current macros:

Total on Workout:
309 Protein, 250g Carbs, 60 Fat = 2776kcal

Total on Off:
270 Protein, 81g Carbs, 90 Fat = 2214kcal

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards

DylanMan

Awards
SUBBED!
Im currently on day 8 of my Super DMZ 2.0 cycle.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Lol this was a bomb. Sorry about this. Started the log around the same time school started so it's been hard to sit down and type updates.

Tomorrow is my last day then I'll try to get a write up and pics

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Sorry about the extreme lack of updates lol. School has got my nuts tied.

So I finished the cycle last week and am starting my 2nd week of PCT today. Will get a longer review/write up when I get a second this weekend.

Here's some pics from after my cycle. Will post some screen shots from my weight tracker in a bit too.

IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0192.JPG
IMG_0194.JPG

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
LONG overdue short write up lol.

Finished my PCT yesterday. Started my cycle at 195lbs. Started PCT at 209lbs. Ended PCT at 209lbs.

Strength: I got real strong while on cycle and continued to gain some strength during PCT in some areas. I have lost nothing though which is awesome!

Sides: During cycle, I had pretty much 0 sides besides a little lethargy every now and then towards the end of my cycle. PCT I got 0 sides from my clomiphene and exemestane. Feeling great!

Overall: I am extremely happy with my first cycle run. Gained 14 pounds and kept it all. Strength gains are still coming too. Practically 0 sides was an added bonus.

Here are some pics...1st Pic: Day 1 of Cycle. 2nd Pic: Day 1 of PCT. 3rd Pic: Day after last day of PCT.

If you have any questions about my cycle, just ask!

My current plan is to just maintain here for a few more weeks and then deload a bit...then start a little mini-cut where I will run PCT4 as a standalone to help maintain size/strength.

IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0192.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You kind of shocked me when i saw you in person at the arnold. Much noticed increased size from last year, you look much thicker and much wider in person with the added muscle on your frame.