Rreppert1 is dropping weight with Finaflex (sponsored)

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
So First off i want to thank Wasme and Finaflex for one hell of a Christmas gift in PX Black, ALC CLA, and the Apple Fusion BCAA SAA.

Supplements I will be using in this log :

PX Black
ALC CLA
BCAA SAA
Complete Balance Muti
MuscleTech Whey Protein

Workouts will be 3 days on 1 day off in the following schedule

Chest and Triceps
Back and Biceps with 30 min Elliptical post workout
Legs and Shoulders

off day ( will use Elliptical )

Chest and Triceps 2
Back and Biceps 2 with 30 min Elliptical Post workout
Legs and Shoulders 2

Diet will be clean with a cheat meal every 7 days.

Todays Workout :

Incline Bench 4X12
Flat Bench 3X12
Incline Fly 3X12
Decline Fly 3X12

Skull Crushers 4X12
Straight Bar Pushdowns 3X12
Triceps Extension 3X12

Just a first off note on PX Black, this stuff is the ****, taken 1 cap about 30 minutes ago and i am ready to fly! I can already tell this is going to be one hell of a month!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get it!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Had no trouble falling asleep, but couldnt stay asleep what so ever. Not sure about that, i will just chalk it up to a restless night and just monitor from here.

On a plus note, really did dig the first small dose of PX Black. The BCAA SAA powder was nice until it got a little warm. I will throw in a couple ice cubes today and see if it makes a difference in the taste, but so far so good.

Alright, todays workout was Elliptical machine for 30 min. 10 min flat ground, 5 min 5% incline, 5 min 10% incline, 5 min 15% incline and 5 min at 20% incline

Pushed through this workout fairly easily and i am going to attribute that to the energy boost i got from the PX Black. One thing i noticed on this, is that i sweat my ass off. I was literally dripping sweat on the machine today. Like I said, i am definately looking forward to how this stack responds to me for 30 full days! Hopefully the energy doesnt top itself off after a while like most energy related supplements do.

Going to try my best to eat the cleanest possible tonight, but sure its going to be tough going out on NYE. Will update again tomorrow when I hit up Legs and Shoulders......

So with that, i wish all of you a happy new year and be safe out there tonight!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With only using one cap of PX Black and getting that strong of a thermo and energy boost this should work out superbly :)

You have plenty of wiggle room to up the dosage in the coming weeks, and continue to get the same effects as your body acclimates to the supp.

And yeah the thermogenic response of PX Black is off the charts.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Even the wife is on board with getting in shape, been working out and eating right and now she bought from the NY Sale ( Shred Her and Burn 24 ), that makes me feel like i have to go even harder now. We have a trip with our little boy to Disney in October and we are trying to get into the best shape of our lives by then!

Todays Workout : Legs, Shoulders, and Abs

Squats 4X12
Lunges 3X12
Straight Leg DLs 3X12
Calf Raises 3X12

Arnold Press 4X12
Lat Raises 3X12
Shoulder Fly 3X12

Crunches 4X20
Flutter Kicks 4X20

Struggled with the leg portion after the Elliptical workout yesterday but beasted through it none the less. With the wife kicking it into high gear i cant let her show me up, we are a very competitive couple. That should make the results for both of us pretty stellar!

2 caps of PX Black is putting my levels through the roof! I did notice with it already that i have no craving for **** food and i cant hardly eat on it. I have to force myself to eat! BCAA SAA's tasted a hell of a lot better yesterday with iced water with it.

Happy New Year to all of you!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
great looking log so far! i'll be following this one
best to you & the wife in attaining those goals, you've sure got the right products to kick things off in the right direction

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very cool to have the wife join in on the fun bud. Looking forward to the results.

Happy New Year

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Definately Awesome to have her on board. It makes me feel like i need to work harder. She will keep me motivated, and if she turns into a Dana Linn Bailey, well damn...... lol

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays Workout : Back and Biceps ( couldnt get the cardio portion in because of the brutal winter storm )

Wide Pullups 4X12
Wide Rows 3X12
Close Grip Pullups 3X12
HyperExtensions 3X12

Concentration Curls 4X10
Alt Full Supination 3X10
Hammer Curls 3X10

Nutrition was on point until i got home from my first night back at work. Stress Eating was terrible. Lesson learned, going to start taking a protein shake on the way home from work. I need to get my nutrition dialed in here real quick. I will get it, just sucked for the first night back in 2 weeks.

PX Black has so far been my savior in the energy department, it made my 9 hour shift not so sluggish.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yesterdays Workout : Back and Biceps ( couldnt get the cardio portion in because of the brutal winter storm ) Wide Pullups 4X12 Wide Rows 3X12 Close Grip Pullups 3X12 HyperExtensions 3X12 Concentration Curls 4X10 Alt Full Supination 3X10 Hammer Curls 3X10 __________________________________________________ Nutrition was on point until i got home from my first night back at work. Stress Eating was terrible. Lesson learned, going to start taking a protein shake on the way home from work. I need to get my nutrition dialed in here real quick. I will get it, just sucked for the first night back in 2 weeks. PX Black has so far been my savior in the energy department, it made my 9 hour shift not so sluggish.
I do believe shoveling huge amounts of snow counts as cardio :)

Preparation is huge as far as diet is concerned. No worries just jump right back on track!

I always have something (aminos, shake, bar extra meal) with me now. I've found if I let myself go too far past my eating window with nothing prepared, it's easier to fall off track.

It's all a process that doesn't happen over night. Be patient and always prepare :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do believe shoveling huge amounts of snow counts as cardio :)

Preparation is huge as far as diet is concerned. No worries just jump right back on track!

I always have something (aminos, shake, bar extra meal) with me now. I've found if I let myself go too far past my eating window with nothing prepared, it's easier to fall off track.

It's all a process that doesn't happen over night. Be patient and always prepare :)
Boom. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always awesome when your wife is supportive! That is a great that she's joining you. Looks like things are treating you well thus far bud.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so over the last few days my internet has been out due to the extreme snow/cold and probably will be again here because we have a snowstorm coming through tonight and tomorrow and tuesday wind chills are supposed to be upward of negative 40....YAY!

Home workouts are ok, but not the best but i have nowhere else to go here until all this passes

Todays Workout : Legs and Shoulders

Squats 4X12
Lunges 3X12
Straight Leg DLs 3X12
Calf Raises 3X12

Arnold Press 4X12
Lat Raises 3X12
Upright Rows 3X12

Knee to Elbow situps 4X20
Flutter Kicks 4X20

So far the PX Black has been treating me good working alongside ALC CLA and BCAA SAA's. I started this log at 256 pounds, and i am down to 252 in less than a week. So far I am pleased with the results and that was missing 2 days of gym time to the friggin storms and outages in our area. Gonna push hard the next 3 weeks and fully unlock this potential. If it keeps up at this pace i will be a FinaFlex fan for the rest of my life!

Nutrition :

2 PX Black, 2 Multi Vit, 2 ALC CLA, Fish Oil
2 TBSP PB, 2 Slices Whoel Wheat
Protein Shake

3.5 oz chicken
medium potatoe

BCAA SAA and 2 scoops of CreaTrona during workout
Protein Shake post

1 PX Black 2 ALC CLA and a fish oil tab
3 oz chicken breast
2 sticks string cheese

1 cap fish oil, 2 multi vit
4 oz lean round steak
2 whole grain tortilla shells
onions, jalapenos, hot sauce, lettuce

Protein Shake

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down four lbs already? Yep working nicely :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I do believe shoveling huge amounts of snow counts as cardio
absolutely
and with that in mind: in our parts, you gonna get PLENTY of cardio thruout today and tomorrow as that white stuff keeps piling up
looks like slight shift of the storm is now bringing us more snow and not-as-cold temps
-17 is still pretty cold tho eh ...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...like the detail in that update!

Must admit as I look out my window at more flurries, I am getting a little weary of all this snow! Calling for 15cm turning to freezing rain here...

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : Back and Biceps ( no cardio due to -10 ( -36 wind chill ) )

Wide Grip Pulldowns 4X12
Bent Over DB Rows 3X12
Good Mornings 3X12
One Arm Row 3X12

Preacher Curls 4X12
Alt DB Curls 3X12
Hammer Curls 3X12

Freezing our asses off here. Intensity was there but the drive to start however was not. Hard to get motivated when your this damn cold. It is -10 here with a -35 wind chill right now.

Nutrition and Supp Log :

2 TBSP PB
1 slice whole wheat
1 protein shake
2 PX Black, 1 fish oil, 2 caps ALC CLA, 2 Multi Vit

2 slices pizza ( damn no food in the house and everything closed )

5 oz turkey breast ( should have discovered this before the pizza

1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 2 Multi Vit, 1 Fish Oil
BCAA SAA w/ 2 scoops Creatrona
1 protein shake

4.5 oz lean pork
4 oz baked red potatoes with garlic and onions

1 protein shake before bed

In all honesty i hope it stays this crappy outside so i can stay home from work again tomorrow. Every county around me is under a level 3 emergency which carries a 3 day jail term and 250$ fine for being out, and 60 day jail and 1000$ fine for causing an accident and risking emergency personnel. Lovely Ohio weather!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays Workout : Back and Biceps ( no cardio due to -10 ( -36 wind chill ) )

In all honesty i hope it stays this crappy outside so i can stay home from work again tomorrow. Every county around me is under a level 3 emergency which carries a 3 day jail term and 250$ fine for being out, and 60 day jail and 1000$ fine for causing an accident and risking emergency personnel. Lovely Ohio weather!
Another great update.

I hear you. I train in my 'non heated' garage and run outdoors. It is just brutal in these conditions, and like you @ -36 outdoor cardio is a no go.

Keep warm and ummm ya don't go outside. Mind you, you'd certainly be kicking this log up to a whole new level if you ended up in the bin. lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice nice. Very solid session and food didn't look too shabby besides that pizza :) Gonna have to go through the pantry and throw some stuff out it seems :p

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Todays Workout : Back and Biceps ( no cardio due to -10 ( -36 wind chill ) ) Wide Grip Pulldowns 4X12 Bent Over DB Rows 3X12 Good Mornings 3X12 One Arm Row 3X12 Preacher Curls 4X12 Alt DB Curls 3X12 Hammer Curls 3X12 _________________________________________________________________ Freezing our asses off here. Intensity was there but the drive to start however was not. Hard to get motivated when your this damn cold. It is -10 here with a -35 wind chill right now. Nutrition and Supp Log : 2 TBSP PB 1 slice whole wheat 1 protein shake 2 PX Black, 1 fish oil, 2 caps ALC CLA, 2 Multi Vit 2 slices pizza ( damn no food in the house and everything closed ) 5 oz turkey breast ( should have discovered this before the pizza 1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 2 Multi Vit, 1 Fish Oil BCAA SAA w/ 2 scoops Creatrona 1 protein shake 4.5 oz lean pork 4 oz baked red potatoes with garlic and onions 1 protein shake before bed ________________________________________________________ In all honesty i hope it stays this crappy outside so i can stay home from work again tomorrow. Every county around me is under a level 3 emergency which carries a 3 day jail term and 250$ fine for being out, and 60 day jail and 1000$ fine for causing an accident and risking emergency personnel. Lovely Ohio weather!
Great update bud! I'm glad I'm in Washington State, seems to one of the only to not get hit with these storms.
Kudos to you for at least getting workouts in at home.
Food looks good except the pizza, but in this situation, you gotta do what you can right? At least you kept it to two pieces :)

Stay safe

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Great update bud! I'm glad I'm in Washington State, seems to one of the only to not get hit with these storms.
Kudos to you for at least getting workouts in at home.
Food looks good except the pizza, but in this situation, you gotta do what you can right? At least you kept it to two pieces :)

Stay safe
I found some better food for tomorrow as wind chills are set to be -48 and lower. But it's supposed to be in 40s for the weekend!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I found some better food for tomorrow as wind chills are set to be -48 and lower. But it's supposed to be in 40s for the weekend!
Good deal brother! Man I feel bad for you guys with those temps being what they are.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : None, since i was called off for 3 days this week for weather i was asked to arrive early today and put in an 11 hour shift. But, the diet was on point today! Wooo friggin hooo!

Today i felt no loss of energy due to being back to work with the PX Black, i hopped out of bed, was up cooking for the day and never looked back. I am really loving the clean energy on PX Black.

Todays Nutrition :

2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 Fish Oil
1 slice whole grain bread
2 tbsp pb

3.5 oz chicken
3 oz mushrooms

1 Px Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish oil
5 oz Ground Round Steak
3.5 oz portabella caps

5 oz ground round steak
3 oz green beans

BCAA SAA and 2 scoops CreaTrona

2 90 cal granola bars
1 protein shake before bed!

Tomorrow will be an Elliptical machine day! Cant wait, it means i will finally be out of the house for something other than work since thursday!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Todays Workout : None, since i was called off for 3 days this week for weather i was asked to arrive early today and put in an 11 hour shift. But, the diet was on point today! Wooo friggin hooo! Today i felt no loss of energy due to being back to work with the PX Black, i hopped out of bed, was up cooking for the day and never looked back. I am really loving the clean energy on PX Black. Todays Nutrition : 2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 Fish Oil 1 slice whole grain bread 2 tbsp pb 3.5 oz chicken 3 oz mushrooms 1 Px Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish oil 5 oz Ground Round Steak 3.5 oz portabella caps 5 oz ground round steak 3 oz green beans BCAA SAA and 2 scoops CreaTrona 2 90 cal granola bars 1 protein shake before bed! Tomorrow will be an Elliptical machine day! Cant wait, it means i will finally be out of the house for something other than work since thursday!
BOOM!

Nice work rrepert1!

Always feels good after a day like that :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where da protein in the first meal? :(

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good looking nutritional day.. always a relief to get out of the house after being forced to stay in.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Where da protein in the first meal? :(
Yeah, was gonna throw greek yogurt in for breakfast with it but forgot about it. Short term memory sucks....

Todays Workout : HIIT on the Elliptical. 25 total minutes on. 5 min 40 to 50 rpm and then for the next 20 minutes i busted ass 30 sec 75-85 rpm and then 30 sec down to 45-55 rpms. It was an ass kicker..... Loved it! Fasted Cardio this morning to see if i could hack no breakfast and it worked well. However when i throw in LISS cardio on lifting days i will always eat breakfast....

Nutrition and Supp Log :

2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish Oil, 2 Active Multi by Finaflex
(Cardio Session) (BCAA SAA and 2 scoops CreaTrona throughout )
30 gram protein shake

8 inch chicken breast sub on whole grain with spinach, green peppers, banana peppers, onions, and jalapenos

2 Active Multi, 1 fish oil
3 oz Chicken Breast and 1 string cheese
2 slices whole wheat

1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA
3 oz Black Forest Ham
3 string cheese sticks

1 fish oil
30 gram protein shake before bed

Maybe its just me but today i had even more energy by adding the Active Multi by Finnaflex....Love that i also get some ALA in there as well. So far so good. I am actually loving every minute of this journey thus far!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : Legs and Shoulders

Squats : 4X12
Lunges : 3X12
SL DL : 3X12
Calf Raises : 3X12

Shoulder Press : 4X12
Lat Raises : 3X12
Shoulder Fly : 3X12

V ups : 4X20
Leg Raises : 4X20

Todays Workout I felt like an animal. I got great sleep last night and it showed during this mornings workout! With the Finaflex line I feel like i can do anything i want to do when i want to do it. Finaflex has made me a repeat customer after 1.5 weeks!

Todays Nutrition and Supp :

1 cup Greek Yogurt

BCAA SAA during workout with CreaTrona
30 G protein shake

2 Active Multi
3 oz chicken
1 cup steamed carrots, broccoli and snap peas

3 oz chicken breast
2 slices whole grain
lettuce, onions, green peppers

1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish oil, 2 Active Multi
3 oz chicken
2 slices whole grain
lettuce, onion, green peppers, mustard

1 fish oil cap
30 G protein shake

I have noticed since my diet is continually improving my mood and workouts have elevated! I cant say enough about the stack i am running! Im actually speachless on how i am responding

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Todays Workout : Legs and Shoulders Squats : 4X12 Lunges : 3X12 SL DL : 3X12 Calf Raises : 3X12 Shoulder Press : 4X12 Lat Raises : 3X12 Shoulder Fly : 3X12 V ups : 4X20 Leg Raises : 4X20 Todays Workout I felt like an animal. I got great sleep last night and it showed during this mornings workout! With the Finaflex line I feel like i can do anything i want to do when i want to do it. Finaflex has made me a repeat customer after 1.5 weeks! Todays Nutrition and Supp : 2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 Fish Oil 1 cup Greek Yogurt BCAA SAA during workout with CreaTrona 30 G protein shake 2 Active Multi 3 oz chicken 1 cup steamed carrots, broccoli and snap peas 3 oz chicken breast 2 slices whole grain lettuce, onions, green peppers 1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish oil, 2 Active Multi 3 oz chicken 2 slices whole grain lettuce, onion, green peppers, mustard 1 fish oil cap 30 G protein shake I have noticed since my diet is continually improving my mood and workouts have elevated! I cant say enough about the stack i am running! Im actually speachless on how i am responding
VERY good to hear!

It's amazing the feeling you get when you combine solid nutrition/training and supps!

Nice work bud :) BTW, I hate V ups lol nice job

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the body gets good nutrition and exercise it changes more then just body composition. Hormone levels change. Elevated blood flow. Everything just gets better :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
If the body gets good nutrition and exercise it changes more then just body composition. Hormone levels change. Elevated blood flow. Everything just gets better :)
Bingo ^^^

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yep great analogy
body is a very complicated machine indeed..
I use the analogy of a finely tuned sports car; if one of the 8 cylinders is missing, or something else in the chain is subpar or broken, it eventually affects the other parts and causes premature breakdown, while not performing at 100% efficiency or capability in the meantime .. likewise, very synergistic machines we ourselves are for sure

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet looking on point. You are certainly creating the environment for this stack to do what it is meant to do.

I find V ups horrible so good on ya there.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I am giving it my all for this log and with you guys motivating me everyday, i am not one to disappoint. Thank you for your motivation! It means a lot to me!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : Back and Biceps

Wide Pullups : 4X12
Bent Over Rows 3X12
Close Grip Pullup 3X10
One Arm Rows 3X12

Cross Body Curls : 3X12
Concentration Curls 4X10

Throughout todays workout i had a killer headache and felt run down. Went to work, still felt like ****, did a no no and drank a low carb monster energy and it wiped away my headache and pepped me up. Not sure what this was all about, maybe it was the ****ty sleep i had last night, not sure. Hopefully i dont feel like that again.

Food and Supps :

2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish oil
20 G protein shake

5 oz fish
steamed veggies
2 caps Active Multi

2.5 oz ham
2 string cheese

2.5 oz chicken
2 string cheese
1 PX Black
2 ALC CLA
1 fish oil
2 Active Multi

3 ozround steak
2 slices whole grain

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Todays Workout : Back and Biceps Wide Pullups : 4X12 Bent Over Rows 3X12 Close Grip Pullup 3X10 One Arm Rows 3X12 Cross Body Curls : 3X12 Concentration Curls 4X10 Throughout todays workout i had a killer headache and felt run down. Went to work, still felt like ****, did a no no and drank a low carb monster energy and it wiped away my headache and pepped me up. Not sure what this was all about, maybe it was the ****ty sleep i had last night, not sure. Hopefully i dont feel like that again. Food and Supps : 2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish oil 20 G protein shake 5 oz fish steamed veggies 2 caps Active Multi 2.5 oz ham 2 string cheese 2.5 oz chicken 2 string cheese 1 PX Black 2 ALC CLA 1 fish oil 2 Active Multi 3 ozround steak 2 slices whole grain
Nice session rrepert1!

Definitely could be the lack of sleep or stress etc. I'm glad it diminished though. Headaches are no fun.

Solid food choices bud!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : Shoulders

Was supposed to be Legs and Shoulders but i strained the achilles being stupid.

Arnold Presses : 4X12
Lat Raises : 3X12
Seated Bent over Shoulder Fly : 3X12
Front Raises : 3X12
Shrugs : 3X12

Figured a stupid decision cuased me to mess up my achilles tendon i would in turn fry my shoulders today. And that is exactly what i did.

Food and Supp Log :

1 C Greek Yogurt

2 Active Multi
2.5 oz grilled chicken
1 whole grain bread
3 oz potatoes

BCAA SAA and 2 scoops CreaTrona
Protein Shake

3 oz Chicken
1 C Broccoli, Watercress, and carrots
1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, and a Fish Oil

2 Active Multi, 1 Fish Oil
3 oz chicken
1 C Same Steamed Veggie as above

1 whole grain English Muffin
1 TBSP PB

Acutally felt good today, PX black is starting to subside with the jittery feeling and more clean when i need it energy. Digging the BCAA as the only days i am sore is after leg day and noticing some leaning out effects so far!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your achillies... shoulder workout looks great though. BCAA+SAA is a great product, dramatically improving recovery.

Your meal choices are great.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your achillies... shoulder workout looks great though. BCAA+SAA is a great product, dramatically improving recovery.

Your meal choices are great.
Yeah buddy! Definately feeling like i am recovering better with the BCAA+SAA. Makes me feel like i can conquer any workout!

Todays Workout : Back and Biceps

Wide Pullups : 4X12
One Arm Rows : 3X12
Close Grip Pullups : 3X12
Hyperextensions : 3X12

Alt Curls : 4X8
Hammer Curls : 4X10

Felt good today! I dont know what it was but my PX Black this morning has me running around like a mad man...This stuff is truly legit! Now onto work and hope this energy carries over!

Todays Food and Supps :

Half an English muffin with PB
1 C Greek Yogurt
2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish oil

BCAA+SAA and Creatrona
Protein Shake

2 Active Multi
4 oz chicken
3 oz potatoes

1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 Fish Oil
3 oz canned chicken
1 C Mushrooms

1 Fish Oil, 2 Active Multi
3 oz Canned Chicken
1 C Mushrooms

Protein Shake before bed.

Now that my meals are panning out, i am feeling great, doing more, not sleeping as much but feeling well rested! Its Great! I cant thank you guys at FinaFlex enough!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah buddy! Definately feeling like i am recovering better with the BCAA+SAA. Makes me feel like i can conquer any workout! Todays Workout : Back and Biceps Wide Pullups : 4X12 One Arm Rows : 3X12 Close Grip Pullups : 3X12 Hyperextensions : 3X12 Alt Curls : 4X8 Hammer Curls : 4X10 Felt good today! I dont know what it was but my PX Black this morning has me running around like a mad man...This stuff is truly legit! Now onto work and hope this energy carries over! Todays Food and Supps : Half an English muffin with PB 1 C Greek Yogurt 2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 fish oil BCAA+SAA and Creatrona Protein Shake 2 Active Multi 4 oz chicken 3 oz potatoes 1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 Fish Oil 3 oz canned chicken 1 C Mushrooms 1 Fish Oil, 2 Active Multi 3 oz Canned Chicken 1 C Mushrooms Protein Shake before bed. Now that my meals are panning out, i am feeling great, doing more, not sleeping as much but feeling well rested! Its Great! I cant thank you guys at FinaFlex enough!
This is awesome to hear rrepert1!!

Solid food choices throughout the day make a huge difference.

Loving the continued detail in this log bud. Much appreciated

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome to hear rrepert1!!

Solid food choices throughout the day make a huge difference.

Loving the continued detail in this log bud. Much appreciated
I appreciate that you love the detailed logs. Detailed is what you all asked for, detailed is what you will get! Getting this detailed for me makes me more accountable for m choices because i have them staring me in the face constantly.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate that you love the detailed logs. Detailed is what you all asked for, detailed is what you will get! Getting this detailed for me makes me more accountable for m choices because i have them staring me in the face constantly.
EXACTLY!

The way I see it is, I need every tool available at my disposal to improve. A log is another tool that helps.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Detail is part of what makes you a great logger. Hence, your name is easily remembered for future logging ops.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words on my logging guys! Its really appreciated! Had a good day today but noticed having a bad aftertaste starting with the ALC CLA. I can smell it when i burp, breath deep etc for roughly an hour after i take it. Its nothing that is going to keep me from using it, but interesteing that half way through the log is when i see this.... No big deal!

Todays Workout : Chest and Triceps w/ abs

Incline Bench 4X12
Flat Bench 3X12
Incline Fly 3X12
Fly 3X12

Rope Pushdown 4X12
Tricep Extension 3X12
Staright Bar Pushdown 3X12

Situps with twist 4X20
Leg Raises 4X20

Breezed through this. Noticing strength going up, i was pushing incline at 215 which is awesome for me. I am happy with it. Didnt have a lot of energy today, even through the workout but i managed. Energy got better as the day went on. Some days i have lots others are a little, meh... lol.

Todays Nutrition and Supps :

1 C Greek Yogurt
( idiot choice of the day ) Cinnimon Roll ( small, 90 cals ) no icing

BCAA+SAA and 2 scoops CreaTrona
Protein Shake

5 oz Pork Steak
3 oz potatoes
2 Active Multi

1 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, 1 Fish Oil
2.5 oz Pork Steak
1 medium potatoe

2 Active Multi, 1 Fish Oil
2.5 oz Pork Steak
1 medium potatoe

Half English muffin ( whole grain )
1 TBSP PB
30 G protein shake

Felt like i ate well today, and only had a minor bad choice. Not as bad as it could be and i limited the damage so to speak. Tomrrow is a rest day, and i am actually gonna use it for that, instead of running or elliptical.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
make sure you are drinking plenty of water -- not only thruout the day, but especially when you are taking your supps
not drinking enough water at pill ingestion can certainly be a cause of the "aftertaste" issue, as I do not experience that at all nor have I heard such feedback before

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
make sure you are drinking plenty of water -- not only thruout the day, but especially when you are taking your supps not drinking enough water at pill ingestion can certainly be a cause of the "aftertaste" issue, as I do not experience that at all nor have I heard such feedback before
This ^^^ exactly. I'm guilty of this as well. Usually good to down about 8-10oz of water with pills and I try and take them before I ingest my food.

Enjoy your rest day

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few weeks ago I was going to be late for work, so I rushed out the door. Slammed my supps with probably 1/2 cup of water. Got to work 40 minutes later.. Sit down at my desk, get this sudden strange feeling and 'sorta burp' and a puff of supplement smoke came out. Was the weirdest thing lol. Drank a couple of liters of water and all was good.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
a puff a supplement smoke LMAO!
you sure that wasn't a puff of some other smoke there, simon? :smoker: