1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

HokiePride goes H.A.M. on ANS RITUAL through OVERTRAINING

Hello and Welcome to my dungeon. I have done multiple Powerlifting contests on the RAW stage. I am a natural athlete and take OTC supplements to hit my goals. Never have taken PH's or AAS, nor have I gotten my testosterone checked, ever. I have the privilege by JD and ANS to try out a new pre-workout and smash a Bench Press PR I hit November 17, 2013. No gimmicks, no 5/3/1 or even bands or blocks. I created a MASSterplan which took me to the next level. I was stuck on 405 for two years and when I hit 425 I could not hit it consistently until now. I figured it out, it's through OVERTRAINING.

OVERTRAINING are principles created by CTFLTECHER and Mike Rashid. Are they brand new? No, but they termed the training as such and built programs around it. I was already on the verge of doing something similar and they boxed it and sold it. I have logs to prove it and people who followed them on these boards as witness. No it's not training @ 85-95% all the time like some people believe. If you watch any of their videos, they explain what OVERTRAINING is. Yes, I have tried the previous well utilized programs, which have countless people following but guess what, there are other things out there. I found the formula without getting fancy or straying form the basics. No, it's not just something that happened by chance {as I have read in some posts}. I have every ebook they put out and they plan on putting out two more on January 1, 2014.

A little about myself, I stand 6'5", 366lbs @ 40yrs old. I don't look the way most would believe at this height and weight. I have a toddler and newborn and function on very little sleep at times. My work schedule is a 7/7, on/off. I can hit the gym at will on my off weeks but during work weeks it depends on if I work days or nights. In fact, I'm a powerbuilder and have tons of ideas to carry me into the NEW YEAR to hit the elucid 500 Bench Press. First, I'm on track to hit 455. I plan to do this February 7, 2014 @ RPS Powerlifting in Lancaster, PA.

If your onboard, Lehgo and if not well I understand!

FYI, the container has not been cracked as of yet. This will happen Jan. 1, 2014. New Year, going HAM.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed. You'll have fun with RPS
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Day 1 {Tuesday, December 24, 2014}

I received my container of ANS Ritual for a few weeks prior to beginning this log. I was in talks with JD to let him know it was coming. For anyone who doesn't know hasn't followed along I competed at York BB, IPA Nationals and broke the Masters 40-44, SHW Ironman record. I focused mainly on bench and did some work on the deadlift, but just enough to get a number. I plan on getting it back to where I had it previously in competition from 475 to 550. Yes, everything I do is on video on my youtube page, including the 550 Deadlift, so please don't challenge me on it. ALL MY LIFTS are verified in competition.

My first workout was {Monday}, Chesticles:
    Bench:
    135x20
    225x15
    315x10
    405x4 {Had 1-2 in the tank}
    365x8
    225x20
    225x20
    225x20

This is all I did this day due to the gym closing early on Christmas Eve. I had 45 minutes to get up to speed and get rolling. Again, this is the beginning. I'm looking to smash my last PR and get closer to my ultimate goal lift. Once I hit that, I'm finished. I will put it in the books and SALUTE!
    Sponsored Logs
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Subbed. You'll have fun with RPS
    I read a lot of responses from their meets. Although, I know they split off from York BB, I'm not partial to either. Just love to compete.
    Sponsored Logs
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

Great detail and with that you obviously have a ton of experience. Would love to see how Ritual treats you, especially in relation to your endurance. Subbed.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Day 2, Thursday {Thursday}, December 25, 2013

Back Destruction

Began this day with:
    Pulldowns:
    80x10
    120x10
    140x10
    160x10
    180x10
    200x10
    220x10

Low Cable Row
    80x10
    120x10
    140x10
    160x10
    180x10
    200x10
    220x10

BB ROW {Overhand}
    135x10
    225x10
    245x10
    275x10
    315x8

DB {Run the Rack} Row
    40x10
    50x10
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10
    90x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10

PU
    3x3 {Back and Bis were torched}

Incline DB Curl
    25x10
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10

THE CONTAINER WILL BE CRACKED JANUARY 1, 2013, THE SPONSORED LOG WILL GO COMPLETELY LIVE!

OVERTRAINING at it's best! I'm just getting started. Trust me I did not plan this when I first walked in the gym. I actually was running off 4hrs sleep and going just to get out of the house. A buddy walked in and it was on from there. It's just the beginning. I have four weeks to tear down and build back up for the finale. I've done some workouts which would leave most to question and ponder if there was a point or even a method to to my madness. My workouts are often chaotic and built with the best intentions yet go completely against the norm. If you find yourself making no gains and continually remaining at the same size or level, look at the programs your following. There lies the answer. I follow no programs. I just build them and by the time I get started they may change. I don't always package the muscles together like most: Back/Bi's, or chest/tris. Sometimes I force opposing groups to do work. DO what you the f$^& you wanna do!
    Sponsored Logs
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hell yeah I'm in this!!!! HP for the win! Love watching these logs, HP is on a different level of training!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

In Man!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Day2, Thursday January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome JD and Movement. I foresee I won't get many followers with this one due to the title, training and principles I follow. The only thing that matters are the companies who sponsor me with their products to field test and enjoy the logs and share some of my opinions. I'm not like everybody else and that's what I bring to the table. I plan to add videos not of myself in particular but of the people I follow and explain how I became who I am and how I train. If your interested in knowing or understanding how to gain more size I have the tools to share, it doesn't involve supplements in the least. It involves dedication, time, patience and OVERTRAINING {LOL, I love this}. Seriously, thanks for being onboard guys!

Workout Completed Monday 31 January, 2013 {FInal WOrkout of 2013)

CHEST

{This was very similar to last weeks bench workout with once difference it was lighter. I alternate light week vs heavy now in order to give my CNS a break but it's still difficult to pulloff. My plan is to get my body to acclimate to the stress. I used to just drop to 275 post meet and rebuild for 12 weeks. I changed that when I found something which made more sense. I also began utilizing a slingshot. I vary the times when I use it and to confuse my muscles so they never get totally dependent of the tool}

135x20
    225x15
    315x10
    345x8
    365x4
    225x20
    225x20
    225x20

Fly machine {Cubed}
    80x28
    100x28
    110x28
    120x28

Incline DB Bench
    120x4x8

Incline DB Curl
    25x8
    30x8
    35x8
    40x8

Hammer Curl
    45x4x8

Stationary Bike
    15 minutes post WO

Note
    New Years Eve, drove from work site from Ohio back to PA. SO I did not workout that day or New Years day. It's on tap to get it on tonight. I have a few days before I have to report to school for my job. It's going to last a few weeks. I will get it in for sure. It's going to be tough but doable. I will report tonight on my first dose of Ritual TONIGHT. I'm looking forward to it. JD knows I can utilize a preworkout anytime with my family and work schedule. It's rough. I gets it done.

CTFLETCHER put out part two ebook on how ARM OBSESSION two days ago along with Mike Rashid following up his previous two installments of OVERTRAINING BACK. Greta reads and info if you want to know how these monsters did it. I know their methods work because I have utilized them way before I found out who they were. In fact, I will explain how I went from 190 basketball player to the 360 lb {-6lbs since last meet, Nov. 17, 2013}, throughout this log. This will be a special one. Believe me, the only reason why you have not seen pics is because my ab area messes my whole physique up. I'm working to get that last layer off without destroying muscles. When I get it where I want you will see the whole package. What I have in store for 2014 is amazing if I can get the time to pull it off. I think it will happen. Until next write up, stay safe and GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HERE.
    Sponsored Logs
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Have you seen CT's new chest marathon video? 400 reps with 225! Does a total of 39 sets, I thought of you when I saw that, figured you would love to try something like this out, looks wicked!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome JD and Movement. I foresee I won't get many followers with this one due to the title, training and principles I follow. The only thing that matters are the companies who sponsor me with their products to field test and enjoy the logs and share some of my opinions. I'm not like everybody else and that's what I bring to the table. I plan to add videos not of myself in particular but of the people I follow and explain how I became who I am and how I train. If your interested in knowing or understanding how to gain more size I have the tools to share, it doesn't involve supplements in the least. It involves dedication, time, patience and OVERTRAINING {LOL, I love this}. Seriously, thanks for being onboard guys!

Workout Completed Monday 31 January, 2013 {FInal WOrkout of 2013)

CHEST

{This was very similar to last weeks bench workout with once difference it was lighter. I alternate light week vs heavy now in order to give my CNS a break but it's still difficult to pulloff. My plan is to get my body to acclimate to the stress. I used to just drop to 275 post meet and rebuild for 12 weeks. I changed that when I found something which made more sense. I also began utilizing a slingshot. I vary the times when I use it and to confuse my muscles so they never get totally dependent of the tool}

135x20
    225x15
    315x10
    345x8
    365x4
    225x20
    225x20
    225x20

Fly machine {Cubed}
    80x28
    100x28
    110x28
    120x28

Incline DB Bench
    120x4x8

Incline DB Curl
    25x8
    30x8
    35x8
    40x8

Hammer Curl
    45x4x8

Stationary Bike
    15 minutes post WO

Note
    New Years Eve, drove from work site from Ohio back to PA. SO I did not workout that day or New Years day. It's on tap to get it on tonight. I have a few days before I have to report to school for my job. It's going to last a few weeks. I will get it in for sure. It's going to be tough but doable. I will report tonight on my first dose of Ritual TONIGHT. I'm looking forward to it. JD knows I can utilize a preworkout anytime with my family and work schedule. It's rough. I gets it done.

CTFLETCHER put out part two ebook on how ARM OBSESSION two days ago along with Mike Rashid following up his previous two installments of OVERTRAINING BACK. Greta reads and info if you want to know how these monsters did it. I know their methods work because I have utilized them way before I found out who they were. In fact, I will explain how I went from 190 basketball player to the 360 lb {-6lbs since last meet, Nov. 17, 2013}, throughout this log. This will be a special one. Believe me, the only reason why you have not seen pics is because my ab area messes my whole physique up. I'm working to get that last layer off without destroying muscles. When I get it where I want you will see the whole package. What I have in store for 2014 is amazing if I can get the time to pull it off. I think it will happen. Until next write up, stay safe and GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HERE.

I'm following more so because of the amount of detail you provide on these routines. There's a lot to learn here!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Finishing off a bench with 3 sets of 225x20 each set!!! The power is just amazing.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Finishing off a bench with 3 sets of 225x20 each set!!! The power is just amazing.
    It was not even the final lifts I wanted to perform I missed two other lifts in that run. I appreciate the comments. Yeah, I'm operating off of pure power and commitment to go above and beyond what the average workout plan would be. I have to say I finally have been able to reach soreness. It feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'm following more so because of the amount of detail you provide on these routines. There's a lot to learn here!
    Well, like I said above, I created my workouts and utilized routines I build in my head. I don't always place chest/bis, back/bis..yadda...yadda...yadda. When you mix the exercises and bodyparts, your body is really thrown for a loop. My plans are adjusting from the time I wake up until I pick up the first weight. If I see a video of something I want to try from the two people I mentioned I do it. I have done a run of chest for 20 days. 10 days straight and every other day following the initial 10 days. It's all logged and documented. Just ask JD.

Have you seen CT's new chest marathon video? 400 reps with 225! Does a total of 39 sets, I thought of you when I saw that, figured you would love to try something like this out, looks wicked!

Checking it out as I tyoe. I usually am on to of their new ones. Missed it.
    Sponsored Logs
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Cool Day 3, Thursday, January 2, 2013

I CrACKED The Tub of Ritual

After I ate a small meal I cracked the tub of RITUAL {PreWorkout} I skipped the directions of 1 scoop for tolerance and went straight for the gusto. Two scoops and filled my cup to the brim with Ice and H2O. My initial thoughts on the product is the packaging which caught my eye. New Year, new product, new packaging and stellar flavor. Ice blue Freeze, fitting for the chilling weather this country is experiencing across the board. I looked outside and snow was blowing and the temp was low. I packed my son up and off we went. I sipped the preworkout from the time I got situated in the car until I parked the vehicle at YMCA lot. I grabbed my son and we were off to the DAYCARE.

I dropped him off and entered the training center. I began with 10 minutes on the stationary bike. I don't normally utilize the stationary bike but due to the low impact I plan on getting cardio in pre or post training everytime I step foot in the gym. I will gradually increase the resistance, time and such until May when I can comfortably hit a track and do flying wind sprints. I vowed this year to get cardio in no matter what a lot more often to get my physique right.

So, I get back to the weights and feel the pump coming but steadily not in a rush {Besides it wasn't a full 30 minutes yet to settle into my system.} Here is what I did:

Chinups:
    BW {360lbs}x5x5

Db Curls {Single Arm} I will video this when I have a partner!
    50lbsx10
    55lbsx10
    60lbsx10
    65lbsx10

Skullcrushers {This did not go like I wanted but none the less, the pump kicked in and I had to drop weight as I continued}
    125x10
    125x10
    105x10
    105x10
    95x10
    95x10
    {10 second rest between each set. Enough to change the weight, arms getting blitzed}

Db TCurls
    30x10
    30x10
    25x10
    25x10
    20x10
    20x10

Machine Tricep Pressdown
    10x20
    20x20
    30x20
    40x20
    50x20
    40x20
    30x20
    20x20
    10x20
    { All done consecutive, rest as necessary but repped until finished.}

Note:
    Ran out of time. Arms were blitzed. This is not everything I wanted to do or how it was supposed to go. I have room to grow based on the results. I'm excited. I have new blueprint for arms and it involves more of this plus a few tweeks. This was a test day on a workout I obtained. It's only a sample. If you want to know more, stick around. Believe me. I'm only utilizing RITUAL, nothing else and 2014 got kick started with a bang.
    Sponsored Logs
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Awesome workout!

Let me know what you think of that 400 rep vid from CT, looks like an interesting workout....I might try that one day, but not with 225 anytime soon, he was pulling out what looked to be a couple sets of 18. I know you can do it tho!

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Awesome workout! Let me know what you think of that 400 rep vid from CT, looks like an interesting workout....I might try that one day, but not with 225 anytime soon, he was pulling out what looked to be a couple sets of 18. I know you can do it tho!
    Yeah, I watched it. Actually on my channel I did 315x25. So 400 wouldn't be an issue. He is 54 and had a heart monitor. Seemed like it took a toll on him by end. I'll do it and report back!
    Sponsored Logs
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Yesterday and today workouts will post in the Morning! Wow! Amazing pump and energy!
    Sponsored Logs
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Yeah, I watched it. Actually on my channel I did 315x25. So 400 wouldn't be an issue. He is 54 and had a heart monitor. Seemed like it took a toll on him by end. I'll do it and report back!
    That's intense! Yeah that's too bad he had to go through that, some wicked strength for 54!

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

Yesterday and today workouts will post in the Morning! Wow! Amazing pump and energy!
    Have you noticed a thermo effect yet on Ritual? It's quite profound for me at 2 scoops.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Have you noticed a thermo effect yet on Ritual? It's quite profound for me at 2 scoops.
    I know I do! I've tried mixing half Ritual half Diablo as well, that Diablo is a strong thermo!

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Quick update! My company sent me to an intensive drilling school so I can't workout until Jan 18. It's a two week school from Jan 6-Jan 17 and it's sucking the life out of me. Class lasts from 0730 until 7pm. I'm doing homework for 6hrs a night and don't understand any of it. My company switched my job from Electrical to Drilling and transferred me to Pa. So I'm learning about Well Control and it's extremely challenging for me, I have to admit.
    Sponsored Logs
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Quick update! My company sent me to an intensive drilling school so I can't workout until Jan 18. It's a two week school from Jan 6-Jan 17 and it's sucking the life out of me. Class lasts from 0730 until 7pm. I'm doing homework for 6hrs a night and don't understand any of it. My company switched my job from Electrical to Drilling and transferred me to Pa. So I'm learning about Well Control and it's extremely challenging for me, I have to admit.

That sounds rough, hope everything goes good for you.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

That sounds rough, hope everything goes good for you.
    No doubt I can't wait to get back on my grind! Yes, I noticed a thermo effect! It cleans me out too, lol! I lost some weight since starting it. I'll report it once I get back to it on the 18 Jan. Believe me the first workout I will be back to my original numbers, in not arriving with lower weight! I consider it a forces rest!
    Sponsored Logs
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Day 4 REST, DUE TO CLASS

I can feel a lot of repair occurring and strength normalizing significantly. Lifting out the box, in an OVERTRAINING fashion causes major muscle damage, increased strength. I'll explain a little about why I do: it consists of hitting a body part sometimes more times in a week post actual planned workout, daily or even excessive sets like GVT. As long as you tax that muscle maximally more than normal, it's considered OVERTRAINING. Hey, people name things all the time and for some reason, depending where it came from back it. Mostly of the person is well known or respected by the masses. This is why the two I follow don't get the same respect because people are hurt over the fact that someone is providing a new we way of teaching. I accept all forms of thought and create my own. It's the only way to become a MONSTER or Turn UP.
    Sponsored Logs
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

I love how CT says overtraining is a myth, no one ever dies from hard work!

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

I love how CT says overtraining is a myth, no one ever dies from hard work!
    For sure. Did you watch the video ROBDIDIT .25 Mile bench workout, intensive. I'm doing it as soon as I can get back full swing next Saturday!

So, it's almost grind time. My RITUAL is on hold. I'm still in school but breaking to hit up my oldest sons Birthday party, theme SpongeBob Squarepants.

Right now I'm stuck on traffic waiting to complete my drive. This sucks so bad. I haven't been this stick in years. It's not fun when you have to pee in a freaking cup.
    Sponsored Logs
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

For sure. Did you watch the video ROBDIDIT .25 Mile bench workout, intensive. I'm doing it as soon as I can get back full swing next Saturday!

No I haven't, I'll search for that now tho.

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

So, it's almost grind time. My RITUAL is on hold. I'm still in school but breaking to hit up my oldest sons Birthday party, theme SpongeBob Squarepants.

Right now I'm stuck on traffic waiting to complete my drive. This sucks so bad. I haven't been this stick in years. It's not fun when you have to pee in a freaking cup.
    Sounds intense. It's nothing at all like my hip abductor workouts. Good luck and happy birthday to your son!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Sounds intense. It's nothing at all like my hip abductor workouts. Good luck and happy birthday to your son!
    Thanks buddy, it was an awesome party! SpongeBob was the theme. To see all the different generations and two different families of two completely different races together was awesome! The countdown to me getting in the gym and smashing weight is near! I'm ready to get it in this Saturday!
    Sponsored Logs
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

For sure. Did you watch the video ROBDIDIT .25 Mile bench workout, intensive.
    Just checked that video out, that was hardcore!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Day 5, Saturday, Countdown to Meet Day Begins!

Workout for the day:
    Began with 2 scoops Ritual Preworkout:

Bench Press
    Set 1: 135x20
    Set 2: 135x15
    Set 3: 225x10
    Set 4: 315x4
    Set 5: 405x3 (-1, Since layoff)
    Set 6: 455x2 (Added Slongshot)
    Set 7: 365x4
    Set 8: 315x8
    Set 9: 275x8 (2 Sec pause)
    Set 10: 225x20
    Set 11: 225x20
    Set 12: 225x20
    Set 13: 224x15

Toast! Do you think I was done, hellz no. This is Overtraining! Drilling school is over! Qualified in two different classes if well certification and I'm on my grind to RPS POWER to break a record or two!

Biceps/Triceps
    Db curls: 35, 40, 45, 45x10
    Cable Pressdown 90, 90, 90, 90
    SS w/ Bb Curls 65, 85, 105, 125
    Cable tricep Machine 21's w/ 90
    SS w/ Bicep curl machine 21's w/90

You tell me if it has the power to take you to your limits. The stamina was amazing, the pump was ridiculous and I had two weeks layoff and returned like I never left. The weights are in trouble. I'm on nothing else but a preworkout. IAMALPHA. That is all!
    Sponsored Logs
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Monday, January 20, MLK DAY

Wheels on Tap, Squats later this week:

Seated hamstring curls
    120lbs x50
    140lbs x20
    150lbs x20
    160lbs x16
    170lbs x12
    180lbs x12
    120lbs x10(hold and squeeze)
    Standing leg curls
    80lbs x12 x2

Lying leg curls
    100lbs x12 x2 ( stomach off bench strict pull and squeeze never do these with my stomach on the bench)

Leg press/stiff leg (135lbs stiff leg between sets)
    2 45lb x40 plates feet placed at the top of the leg press/single leg
    4 45lb plts x30 /single leg and double leg
    6 45lb plates x30
    8 45lb plates x20
    10 45lb plates x20
    12 45lb plates x20
    14 45lb plates x20
    4 45lbs plates x20(pause at bottom feel hamstrings)

light quad work
    leg extensions/ deep squat on smith machine
    120lbs x40/ deep squat x4
    Sponsored Logs
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Tuesday. January 21, 2014

Ritual preworkout and killing the volume! I will post the workout in a bit. Still doing work.
    Sponsored Logs
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Sick updates! Good to hear it feels like you never took a day off and still killing it!

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

Tuesday. January 21, 2014

Ritual preworkout and killing the volume! I will post the workout in a bit. Still doing work.
    Endurance is off the charts with Ritual. Ergogenic ingredients are dosed highly, especially at two scoops.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.45%

"IAMALPHA"

I love that....
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

HP is Alpha no doubt!

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Tuesday 21 January, 2013

Took my Ritual as usual and stepped in the gym and did this workout:

Back/Triceps
    Pulldowns:
    80x10
    120x10
    140x10
    160x10
    180x10
    200x10

DB Pullovers:
    80x4x10

BB Rows {Single ladder}:
    135x10
    175x10
    195x10
    205x10
    225x10
    245x10
    275x10
    315x8

Close Grip Pulldowns
    120x4x8

Low Cable Row
    80x10
    120x10
    140x10
    160x10
    180x10
    200x10
    Sponsored Logs
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Sick updates! Good to hear it feels like you never took a day off and still killing it!
    Thanks JD

Endurance is off the charts with Ritual. Ergogenic ingredients are dosed highly, especially at two scoops.
    No Doubt! I see why, especially when this is all I'm taking. Slowly BF is decreasing. I see loses everywhere, especially in my back {getting more detail}, lower abs and obliques are stubborn as heck.

Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post
    "IAMALPHA"

I love that....
    I can't claim it as my own saying. I got it from Mike Rashid.

HP is Alpha no doubt!
    Thanks dude. I'm working to get a sponsorship one day. Just continuing on my grind no matter what though.
    Sponsored Logs
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.56%

Wednesday January 22, 2013

OFF

Thursday January 23, 2013

Military Press
    135x15
    155x15
    175x12
    195x8

Db Raises
    35x4x10

Upright Rows
    105x4x10

Friday January 24, 2013
    OFF

Saturday January 25, 2013

Incline Bench:
    135x10
    225x10
    295x4x10

Incline Smith Machine Press
    135lbs for 50 reps
    225lbs for 25 reps
    315lbs for 10 reps
    225lbs for 25 reps
    135lbs for 50 reps
    Nothing like the feeling of blood flowing through your body mainly your chest and shoulders

Hammer Strength Incline Press
    2 plates(each side) for 25 reps
    3 plates for 15 reps
    4 plates for 10 reps
    5 plates for 6 reps
    3 plates (solo) 15 reps

BW Dips
    5x10

TriCep Raises
    75 lbs for 15 reps
    85 lbs for 15 reps
    95 lbs for 15 reps
    100 lbs for 15 reps
    Sponsored Logs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting swole on ANS Ritual. (sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:13 PM
  2. Sesamin on an empty stomach
    By Blutarski in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 12:11 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 07:34 PM
  4. About cardio on an empty stomach
    By pegasus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:57 PM
  5. Anyone here been on/now on an HST cycle?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:50 AM