Wicked stayin swole in pct! - AnabolicMinds.com

Wicked stayin swole in pct!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wicked stayin swole in pct!

Ok, so this is day 8 of my pct. I just finished a 6 week run of msten and 4-ad. I dont have any type of bad sides as far as being shut down,so i hope this will be an easy pct.
    My goods for this pct will be clomid(50/50/40/30),AMS AROM X(2tabs daily),Blockade(had some left,6 caps daily),Lecheek Nutrition Ripped Cocktail(every morn for energy and focus. Best all around supp! Imo),Top Secret Nutrition Bcaa Hyperblend energy(1 scoop pwo and during wo.tried samples and was very impressed! ),Molecular Nutrition X Factor advanced(4 caps daily),Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta(4-8 caps pwo),creatine, whey pro, fish oil,and multi vit.
    I want to thank Marms for the RC. The tropical fusion isnt as good as apple tini, Imo,but still great product. I love this for any time energy without a crash. It also gives me focus and puts me in a good mood.
    Thank you to Tanya at TOP SECRET NUTRITION for the BCAA Hyperblend energy. I got samples of this when i tested TSN Pump Igniter. Miss Tanya was nice enough to send me a tub of pink lem to log in my pct. This is a tasty, great bcaa pwo that does not give me jitters,but gets me in the mood to smash some iron.
    This will be a 30-50 day pct. I hope to keep at least 10 of my 13lbs i gained. With all the good things i've heard about X Factor and Peak Beta, i am very exited to get some nice gains maybe! I want to thank SwolenOne for the promo goods. The timing was perfect!
    Any info or opinions are welcomed guys!

ARMS
    PULL UPS-25
    DIPS-25
    BB CURLS-105-10x10
    SS
    MILITARY PRESS-105-10x10
    SS
    OH TRI EXT-105-10x10
    SINGLE BAR DIPS-10x10
    SS
    ZOTTMAN CURLS-35s-10x10

This started out to be a stretch the shoulders day,but ended up killing arms. The pump came on fast and painfull. It was a good day!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im in here bro ill be taking notes for my upcoming pct next month
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Im in here bro ill be taking notes for my upcoming pct next month
    Hell ya man! You've got good info, so welcome.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Hell ya man! You've got good info, so welcome.
    How did you like the Msten 4ad combo that was another stack I am looking into.
    Rep For IronFlex

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

How did you like the Msten 4ad combo that was another stack I am looking into.
    So far i like AMS stuff. The 4-ad did its job as far as libido and aggression. I liked the msten. I had an "on" feel from the 1st or 2nd dose. I didnt get a big strength increase tho. That sucked,but my endurance was up. I stopped at 28mg per day. For me any higher would not have been worth the sides. I will run it again. Maybe super dmz next.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

So far i like AMS stuff. The 4-ad did its job as far as libido and aggression. I liked the msten. I had an "on" feel from the 1st or 2nd dose. I didnt get a big strength increase tho. That sucked,but my endurance was up. I stopped at 28mg per day. For me any higher would not have been worth the sides. I will run it again. Maybe super dmz next.
    If you are able to gain size with minimal sides the cycle is a success!
    DMZ does looks interesting.
    Rep For IronFlex

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

DAY 9 pct
    LEGS
    WALKING LUNGES-80s-100 yrds
    BACK SQTS-135-10x5
    FRT SQTS-135-10x10
    BSS-60s10x5
    CALF RAISES SING LEG-200-20x4(each leg)

Well i am only down 1lb in 9 days. I'm very happy with that considering all the family med issues and a bad diet. My pct is working pretty good with the products i'm usuing and the times i am usuing them. The Ripped Cocktail gets me going nice,and the TSN Hyperblend bcaa works good for a pwo and is pretty refreshing during wo. I feel like i dont look as full and pumped, but it may be in my head because my clothes still fit tight and measurements are the same. Does it matter what time of the day clomid is used? I have always used it at night with no probs.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

night time is when I hit my Serms
    Rep For IronFlex

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

night time is when I hit my Serms
    Good deal. That works good for me. Thnx bro!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's up wicked?? Thought I'd see how this party is going
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    What's up wicked?? Thought I'd see how this party is going
    Hey reg. So far so good. Had a couple off days with fam. I'll get a good one in today tho. Back and biceps better get ready! Haha
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey reg. So far so good. Had a couple off days with fam. I'll get a good one in today tho. Back and biceps better get ready! Haha
    My favorite day!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

My favorite day!!
    Too bad it isnt cold out! Fukn winter. I hate it.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Too bad it isnt cold out! Fukn winter. I hate it.
    I'm with you there!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

12/31-day 10 pct
    CHEST/TRI
    PUSH UPS-50
    DIPS-bw+90-10x10
    INC DB BENCH-80s-10x10
    SS
    TRI PUSH DOWN-80-10x10

I forgot to post this wo the other day. Didnt have alot of time, so i hit it hard while i was there. It feels like my strength is comming back. The dips felt easier than they have in a few weeks. My joints felt a little better as well. I dont know why,but i'll take it. Yesterday was a rest day, so i will post up todays wo later.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Anyone that has any insight on taking Bcaa please enlighten me. I am taking Top secret nutrition bcaa hyperblend energy. This is the first time i have taken bcaa on their own. Is all the hype just that or are they worth it?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Anyone that has any insight on taking Bcaa please enlighten me. I am taking Top secret nutrition bcaa hyperblend energy. This is the first time i have taken bcaa on their own. Is all the hype just that or are they worth it?
    I notice an increase in recovery time when I take them with my work out on an empty stomach its nothing too crazy but it does make for reduced doms on leg day which is always nice. I just stick to the generic stuff when I decide to get some.
    Rep For IronFlex

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Imo bcaa's are very important. I sip them intra. They help to reduce fatigue, speed recovery, and help with protein absorption http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bcaa2.htm
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I notice an increase in recovery time when I take them with my work out on an empty stomach its nothing too crazy but it does make for reduced doms on leg day which is always nice. I just stick to the generic stuff when I decide to get some.
    I noticed the same thing with doms since i've been taking this. I like TSN because its a good pwo and tastes good. Thanx bro.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Imo bcaa's are very important. I sip them intra. They help to reduce fatigue, speed recovery, and help with protein absorption http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bcaa2.htm
    Nice article reg. i drink mine pwo and sip on it as i'm lifting.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

I noticed the same thing with doms since i've been taking this. I like TSN because its a good pwo and tastes good. Thanx bro.
    For sure man. You say the stuff you're using has a good flavor? I have never used a flavored BCAA product might have to give that a shot cuz BCAAs bland tastes like chalk
    Rep For IronFlex

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

For sure man. You say the stuff you're using has a good flavor? I have never used a flavored BCAA product might have to give that a shot cuz BCAAs bland tastes like chalk
    This is pink lemonade. I scored a tub for free to log,so the price was right. I would like other opinions on TSN. Just to see if its just me that likes it.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Subbed. That's one thing I have always noticed with BCAAs. Every time I introduce them back into my supplement stack they personally always help me big time with DOMS. I always go back and forth debating whether or not they are worth their price tag, but that alone makes me think they are.
    I noticed alot of guys talking about them with good results.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

This is pink lemonade. I scored a tub for free to log,so the price was right. I would like other opinions on TSN. Just to see if its just me that likes it.
    I use cellucor COR Bcaa (leucine, hica, COP and beta alanine). Increased recovery is my shizz lol tastes delicious too.

I've eyeballed TSN t booster in the past just never pulled the trigger... They seem to be a solid company
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I use cellucor COR Bcaa (leucine, hica, COP and beta alanine). Increased recovery is my shizz lol tastes delicious too. I've eyeballed TSN t booster in the past just never pulled the trigger... They seem to be a solid company
    I tried their Pump Igniter ,cardio igniter and their Bcaa's. All tasted very good and seemed to work well.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 12 pct
    BACK/BICEPS
    AUSTRALIAN PULL UPS-20x3
    PULL UPS WIDE-bw+20-10x5
    bw+35-10x1
    bw+45-10x1
    bw+50-8x1
    bw+55-8x1
    bw+60-6x1(PR)
    DIPS-bw-30x2
    INC DB ROW PRONE-80s-10x10
    SS
    DB CURLS-35s-10x10
    ZOTTMAN CURLS-30-10x10
    SS
    CHIN UPS UNDERHAND-bw-10x10

I have only lost 2 lbs in 12 days,so i am very happy. Everything in my pct seems to be working well. I was feeling good again today. I was surprised with my pull ups pr. The weight seemed pretty light. I think i could have pulled 70lbs ,but that will give me a goal next time. I can def tell it is harder to maintain weight in the 180s versus 170s. I think i will make a run at 200 after my pct. I have a small bone structure so for me 200 will be a bitch to reach and keep,but i want to say i hit it.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

some solid pull up weight bro !
    Rep For IronFlex

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I tried their Pump Igniter ,cardio igniter and their Bcaa's. All tasted very good and seemed to work well.
    I got a few samples of the pump igniter with one of my orders. That seemed decent (from what I remember)
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Name:  image-552215767.png
Views: 69
Size:  1.09 MB

13 lbs gain in 6wks. 12 days into pct,down 2lbs and abs showing! I would def run msten again.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 13 pct

I took today off to spend time with family. I started my day off as usual with Ripped Cocktail. I miss the apple tini but the tropical is pretty good. I cant say enough how universal this supp is. It makes me feel so good,i cant wait to drink it in the morn. I still had my TSN Hyperblend bcaa today as well. I just drank it slow so i didnt get too wound up. This is def a product i liked right away because of the instant rush,but the longer i take it the better my recovery seems to be. My libido is still good thanks to clomid and AMS AROM-X. I dont know if the MN Peak Beta and X Factor Advanced is starting to shine yet,but i'm still only down 2lbs and my bf dropped prob 2% since i started my cycle. My strength has gone up since i started pct. This is very strange comming off msten. Final word: things are going good,i like the pct i put together and most importantly i am feeling good. The only thing different i noticed is alot of cramping.(arms,pecs,lats,hams, calves) I dont know if anything i'm taking causes this but i upped my water intake and have been stretching more. Seems to help a little.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 13 pct

I took today off to spend time with family. I started my day off as usual with Ripped Cocktail. I miss the apple tini but the tropical is pretty good. I cant say enough how universal this supp is. It makes me feel so good,i cant wait to drink it in the morn. I still had my TSN Hyperblend bcaa today as well. I just drank it slow so i didnt get too wound up. This is def a product i liked right away because of the instant rush,but the longer i take it the better my recovery seems to be. My libido is still good thanks to clomid and AMS AROM-X. I dont know if the MN Peak Beta and X Factor Advanced is starting to shine yet,but i'm still only down 2lbs and my bf dropped prob 2% since i started my cycle. My strength has gone up since i started pct. This is very strange comming off msten. Final word: things are going good,i like the pct i put together and most importantly i am feeling good. The only thing different i noticed is alot of cramping.(arms,pecs,lats,hams, calves) I dont know if anything i'm taking causes this but i upped my water intake and have been stretching more. Seems to help a little.
    Those steps should alleviate the cramping.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Those steps should alleviate the cramping.
    I hope so. I wake up in the middle of the night with my arm drawn up cramping like a bitch. It almost brings tears to your eyes.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

How's your potassium?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

How's your potassium?
    My multi has potassium in it and i eat at least 1 bannana every day.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I hope so. I wake up in the middle of the night with my arm drawn up cramping like a bitch. It almost brings tears to your eyes.
    My hams and calves have been locking up at night (also known as "nocturnal cramps").

Your magnesium and potassium levels might be off. Drink some Gatorade, eat (2) bananas for a week or so.. And supplement with a ZMA for the magnesium or get magnesium from the store
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

My hams and calves have been locking up at night (also known as "nocturnal cramps"). Your magnesium and potassium levels might be off. Drink some Gatorade, eat (2) bananas for a week or so.. And supplement with a ZMA for the magnesium or get magnesium from the store
    I didnt know what it was called but its def a pain. I'll give that a shot. Thnx tyga.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I didnt know what it was called but its def a pain. I'll give that a shot. Thnx tyga.
    Yea it sucks. Wake up from a dead sleep with a freakin cramp in my calf was a bish lol I would wake my wife, from sayin "ow" so much lol hate crampin
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Yea it sucks. Wake up from a dead sleep with a freakin cramp in my calf was a bish lol I would wake my wife, from sayin "ow" so much lol hate crampin
    Haha. Makes me feel good to know im not alone. Lol. Misery loves company.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ECA in PCT?
    By Steerike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 07:20 PM
  2. liver protection in pct...
    By mrorangy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 03:10 PM