Wicked stayin swole in pct!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, so this is day 8 of my pct. I just finished a 6 week run of msten and 4-ad. I dont have any type of bad sides as far as being shut down,so i hope this will be an easy pct.
My goods for this pct will be clomid(50/50/40/30),AMS AROM X(2tabs daily),Blockade(had some left,6 caps daily),Lecheek Nutrition Ripped Cocktail(every morn for energy and focus. Best all around supp! Imo),Top Secret Nutrition Bcaa Hyperblend energy(1 scoop pwo and during wo.tried samples and was very impressed! ),Molecular Nutrition X Factor advanced(4 caps daily),Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta(4-8 caps pwo),creatine, whey pro, fish oil,and multi vit.
I want to thank Marms for the RC. The tropical fusion isnt as good as apple tini, Imo,but still great product. I love this for any time energy without a crash. It also gives me focus and puts me in a good mood.
Thank you to Tanya at TOP SECRET NUTRITION for the BCAA Hyperblend energy. I got samples of this when i tested TSN Pump Igniter. Miss Tanya was nice enough to send me a tub of pink lem to log in my pct. This is a tasty, great bcaa pwo that does not give me jitters,but gets me in the mood to smash some iron.
This will be a 30-50 day pct. I hope to keep at least 10 of my 13lbs i gained. With all the good things i've heard about X Factor and Peak Beta, i am very exited to get some nice gains maybe! I want to thank SwolenOne for the promo goods. The timing was perfect!
Any info or opinions are welcomed guys!

ARMS
PULL UPS-25
DIPS-25
BB CURLS-105-10x10
SS
MILITARY PRESS-105-10x10
SS
OH TRI EXT-105-10x10
SINGLE BAR DIPS-10x10
SS
ZOTTMAN CURLS-35s-10x10

This started out to be a stretch the shoulders day,but ended up killing arms. The pump came on fast and painfull. :) It was a good day!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in here bro ill be taking notes for my upcoming pct next month

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hell ya man! You've got good info, so welcome.
How did you like the Msten 4ad combo that was another stack I am looking into.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
How did you like the Msten 4ad combo that was another stack I am looking into.
So far i like AMS stuff. The 4-ad did its job as far as libido and aggression. I liked the msten. I had an "on" feel from the 1st or 2nd dose. I didnt get a big strength increase tho. That sucked,but my endurance was up. I stopped at 28mg per day. For me any higher would not have been worth the sides. I will run it again. Maybe super dmz next.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So far i like AMS stuff. The 4-ad did its job as far as libido and aggression. I liked the msten. I had an "on" feel from the 1st or 2nd dose. I didnt get a big strength increase tho. That sucked,but my endurance was up. I stopped at 28mg per day. For me any higher would not have been worth the sides. I will run it again. Maybe super dmz next.
If you are able to gain size with minimal sides the cycle is a success! :)
DMZ does looks interesting.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
In!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 9 pct
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-80s-100 yrds
BACK SQTS-135-10x5
FRT SQTS-135-10x10
BSS-60s10x5
CALF RAISES SING LEG-200-20x4(each leg)

Well i am only down 1lb in 9 days. I'm very happy with that considering all the family med issues and a bad diet. My pct is working pretty good with the products i'm usuing and the times i am usuing them. The Ripped Cocktail gets me going nice,and the TSN Hyperblend bcaa works good for a pwo and is pretty refreshing during wo. I feel like i dont look as full and pumped, but it may be in my head because my clothes still fit tight and measurements are the same. Does it matter what time of the day clomid is used? I have always used it at night with no probs.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
night time is when I hit my Serms

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up wicked?? Thought I'd see how this party is going ;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's up wicked?? Thought I'd see how this party is going ;)
Hey reg. So far so good. Had a couple off days with fam. I'll get a good one in today tho. Back and biceps better get ready! Haha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey reg. So far so good. Had a couple off days with fam. I'll get a good one in today tho. Back and biceps better get ready! Haha
My favorite day!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/31-day 10 pct
CHEST/TRI
PUSH UPS-50
DIPS-bw+90-10x10
INC DB BENCH-80s-10x10
SS
TRI PUSH DOWN-80-10x10

I forgot to post this wo the other day. Didnt have alot of time, so i hit it hard while i was there. It feels like my strength is comming back. The dips felt easier than they have in a few weeks. My joints felt a little better as well. I dont know why,but i'll take it. Yesterday was a rest day, so i will post up todays wo later.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone that has any insight on taking Bcaa please enlighten me. I am taking Top secret nutrition bcaa hyperblend energy. This is the first time i have taken bcaa on their own. Is all the hype just that or are they worth it?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anyone that has any insight on taking Bcaa please enlighten me. I am taking Top secret nutrition bcaa hyperblend energy. This is the first time i have taken bcaa on their own. Is all the hype just that or are they worth it?
I notice an increase in recovery time when I take them with my work out on an empty stomach its nothing too crazy but it does make for reduced doms on leg day which is always nice. I just stick to the generic stuff when I decide to get some.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imo bcaa's are very important. I sip them intra. They help to reduce fatigue, speed recovery, and help with protein absorption http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bcaa2.htm

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I notice an increase in recovery time when I take them with my work out on an empty stomach its nothing too crazy but it does make for reduced doms on leg day which is always nice. I just stick to the generic stuff when I decide to get some.
I noticed the same thing with doms since i've been taking this. I like TSN because its a good pwo and tastes good. Thanx bro.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I noticed the same thing with doms since i've been taking this. I like TSN because its a good pwo and tastes good. Thanx bro.
For sure man. You say the stuff you're using has a good flavor? I have never used a flavored BCAA product might have to give that a shot cuz BCAAs bland tastes like chalk

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
For sure man. You say the stuff you're using has a good flavor? I have never used a flavored BCAA product might have to give that a shot cuz BCAAs bland tastes like chalk
This is pink lemonade. I scored a tub for free to log,so the price was right. I would like other opinions on TSN. Just to see if its just me that likes it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed. That's one thing I have always noticed with BCAAs. Every time I introduce them back into my supplement stack they personally always help me big time with DOMS. I always go back and forth debating whether or not they are worth their price tag, but that alone makes me think they are.
I noticed alot of guys talking about them with good results.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is pink lemonade. I scored a tub for free to log,so the price was right. I would like other opinions on TSN. Just to see if its just me that likes it.
I use cellucor COR Bcaa (leucine, hica, COP and beta alanine). Increased recovery is my shizz lol tastes delicious too.

I've eyeballed TSN t booster in the past just never pulled the trigger... They seem to be a solid company

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use cellucor COR Bcaa (leucine, hica, COP and beta alanine). Increased recovery is my shizz lol tastes delicious too. I've eyeballed TSN t booster in the past just never pulled the trigger... They seem to be a solid company
I tried their Pump Igniter ,cardio igniter and their Bcaa's. All tasted very good and seemed to work well.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 12 pct
BACK/BICEPS
AUSTRALIAN PULL UPS-20x3
PULL UPS WIDE-bw+20-10x5
bw+35-10x1
bw+45-10x1
bw+50-8x1
bw+55-8x1
bw+60-6x1(PR)
DIPS-bw-30x2
INC DB ROW PRONE-80s-10x10
SS
DB CURLS-35s-10x10
ZOTTMAN CURLS-30-10x10
SS
CHIN UPS UNDERHAND-bw-10x10

I have only lost 2 lbs in 12 days,so i am very happy. Everything in my pct seems to be working well. I was feeling good again today. I was surprised with my pull ups pr. The weight seemed pretty light. I think i could have pulled 70lbs ,but that will give me a goal next time. I can def tell it is harder to maintain weight in the 180s versus 170s. I think i will make a run at 200 after my pct. I have a small bone structure so for me 200 will be a bitch to reach and keep,but i want to say i hit it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
some solid pull up weight bro !

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried their Pump Igniter ,cardio igniter and their Bcaa's. All tasted very good and seemed to work well.
I got a few samples of the pump igniter with one of my orders. That seemed decent (from what I remember)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-552215767.png

13 lbs gain in 6wks. 12 days into pct,down 2lbs and abs showing! I would def run msten again.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 13 pct

I took today off to spend time with family. I started my day off as usual with Ripped Cocktail. I miss the apple tini but the tropical is pretty good. I cant say enough how universal this supp is. It makes me feel so good,i cant wait to drink it in the morn. I still had my TSN Hyperblend bcaa today as well. I just drank it slow so i didnt get too wound up. This is def a product i liked right away because of the instant rush,but the longer i take it the better my recovery seems to be. My libido is still good thanks to clomid and AMS AROM-X. I dont know if the MN Peak Beta and X Factor Advanced is starting to shine yet,but i'm still only down 2lbs and my bf dropped prob 2% since i started my cycle. My strength has gone up since i started pct. This is very strange comming off msten. Final word: things are going good,i like the pct i put together and most importantly i am feeling good. The only thing different i noticed is alot of cramping.(arms,pecs,lats,hams,calves) I dont know if anything i'm taking causes this but i upped my water intake and have been stretching more. Seems to help a little.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13 pct

I took today off to spend time with family. I started my day off as usual with Ripped Cocktail. I miss the apple tini but the tropical is pretty good. I cant say enough how universal this supp is. It makes me feel so good,i cant wait to drink it in the morn. I still had my TSN Hyperblend bcaa today as well. I just drank it slow so i didnt get too wound up. This is def a product i liked right away because of the instant rush,but the longer i take it the better my recovery seems to be. My libido is still good thanks to clomid and AMS AROM-X. I dont know if the MN Peak Beta and X Factor Advanced is starting to shine yet,but i'm still only down 2lbs and my bf dropped prob 2% since i started my cycle. My strength has gone up since i started pct. This is very strange comming off msten. Final word: things are going good,i like the pct i put together and most importantly i am feeling good. The only thing different i noticed is alot of cramping.(arms,pecs,lats,hams,calves) I dont know if anything i'm taking causes this but i upped my water intake and have been stretching more. Seems to help a little.
Those steps should alleviate the cramping.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope so. I wake up in the middle of the night with my arm drawn up cramping like a bitch. It almost brings tears to your eyes.
My hams and calves have been locking up at night (also known as "nocturnal cramps").

Your magnesium and potassium levels might be off. Drink some Gatorade, eat (2) bananas for a week or so.. And supplement with a ZMA for the magnesium or get magnesium from the store

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
My hams and calves have been locking up at night (also known as "nocturnal cramps"). Your magnesium and potassium levels might be off. Drink some Gatorade, eat (2) bananas for a week or so.. And supplement with a ZMA for the magnesium or get magnesium from the store
I didnt know what it was called but its def a pain. I'll give that a shot. Thnx tyga.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt know what it was called but its def a pain. I'll give that a shot. Thnx tyga.
Yea it sucks. Wake up from a dead sleep with a freakin cramp in my calf was a bish lol I would wake my wife, from sayin "ow" so much lol hate crampin

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea it sucks. Wake up from a dead sleep with a freakin cramp in my calf was a bish lol I would wake my wife, from sayin "ow" so much lol hate crampin
Haha. Makes me feel good to know im not alone. Lol. Misery loves company.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 15 PCT
CHEST
DIPS-bw x20x2
Bw+45-10x1
Bw+70-10x1
Bw+90-10x1
Bw+125-10x1
Bw+135-10x1
Bw+185-3x1 (PR BABY!!!)
Bw+90-10x4
REV GRIP INC BENCH-135-10x5
185-10x5
SS
DB FLY INC-35s-10x10

Well here it is day 15 pct and i lost 1 more lb. (185 now) The good thing is im looking a little sharper. For some reason in the last week my strength has been comming back. Todays wo is the 2nd in a row with a pr! I started out to do chest and tri. I felt so damn good i just kept slayin chest. I wanted bw+bw dips a couple months ago,but i didnt feel very strong during my msten cycle. (This still baffles me) My joints were also pretty sore as well. Today was totally opposite. I am super pumped with 185 on dips. My shoulder bothers me on bench press so dips are my heavy chest exercise. I think 200lb is possible in a couple months maybe:) I'm wondering if the strength increase is from the X-Factor Advanced and Peak Beta. I noticed some reviews claiming that. Everything else during pct is going good as well. Libido is good,no lethargy,and no clomid sadness. My energy is great. From the morn with Lecheek Nutrition Ripped Cocktail,to pwo and after with TSN Hyperblend bcaa's i stay focused and alert. My recovery between sets and between workouts is very good as well. I would like to recomp the next 30 days and then run another bulk cycle before a summer cut. I just havnt decided on a bulk cycle yet. Suggestions?.....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
M1-alpha is my vote with either 1-ad or 4 ad
Im actually bridging my most recent stack with LGI alpha 20 and 4-ad. I want to see how well a "wet" compound reacts with a cutting diet. I hope it will jump start my cut.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
M1-alpha is my vote with either 1-ad or 4 ad Im actually bridging my most recent stack with LGI alpha 20 and 4-ad. I want to see how well a "wet" compound reacts with a cutting diet. I hope it will jump start my cut.
I liked 4-ad with msten. I also liked AMS Decasarm. I will prob use that for sure. I felt strong and my joints felt good on Decasarm. I'll look into the M1-alpha. Thanx bro.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 17 pct
SHOULDERS/TRAPS
HANG CLEAN TO OH PRESS-115-10x5
135-10x5
BB SHRUGS BEHIND BACK-225-10x10
SS
ARNOLD PRESS-50s-10x10
AROUND WORLDS-45plate-10x10

Today was a good shoulder/trap day. Got a great pump and my focus was very good. Im sitting at 184lbs. My appetite has been very bad the last week. This is making it hard to keep the weight on. All my supps are still working good. Kind of a blah day today. Hopfully 2moro will be better.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 19 pct
ARMS
CG CHIN UPS 21 style x5
SS
CH PUSH UPS-20x5
DRAG CURLS-85-10x5
SS
OH TRI EXT-db single-80-10x5
INCLINE SEATED DB CURLS-35s-10x5
SS
SKULL CRUSHERS-85-10x5

Yesterday ended up being off day. I was throwing up sick for some reason. Couldnt keep any food down,so im not even getting on the scale. Today was much better. Low back and most of my joints were very sore. (A Flexible solution to that prob will be here any day). I decided on arms instead of legs. Its been a while since i have done 21s on chin ups. My arms were crazy pumped after. The TSN Hyperblend bcaa's are working well for recovery and DOMS. Lecheek nutrition Ripped Cocktail is still doing a great job of getting me going. I think the whole combo i am using in pct is keeping me full and i am leaning out at the same time. 3 weeks in and my strength is great. Joint pain is what usually holds me back. My natty test levels must be good because my libido is great, with no estrogen type probs at all. I am dosing clomid at 40mg day for 2more weeks then just finish up pct with X factor advanced and Peak Beta for 3 weeks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. Do you think you had a stomach bug? Or a virus?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That sucks. Do you think you had a stomach bug? Or a virus?
I think so. I started feeling crappy 3 days ago,yesterday was just the worst. Appetite has been nothing since mon. Today is much better. Prob 75%.