This is my Ritual. ANS Ritual, and some Dilate sometimes.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Thank you, ANS, Judgement Day, and reps. Got my Ritual awhile back. I've only had samples of the apple variant so I was way excited to run a whole tub. I also have a bottle of Dilate I've only got into a handful of times. Usually only use half a dose at that. When I took Ritual in the past I used it only on squat days and nailed PRs. From then on I knew Ritual was something special.

Some Ritual info:
What is in RITUAL™?
The CORE SIX
Beta-Alanine: a non-essential amino acid, beta-alanine combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine. In muscle cells carnosine buffers against the hydronium ions and lactic acid which form during exercise and can lead to muscle fatigue. Supplementation with beta-alanine can improve strength, endurance and enhance recovery. Each scoop of RITUAL™ contains 1.6 g of beta-alanine.*

Citrulline: The 'pump' amino acid, L-Citrulline has been clinically researched to enhance nitric oxide levels better than arginine. Studies suggest that citrulline increases the rate of ATP synthesis during exercise and greater phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. Citrulline also reduces lactic acid and ammonia levels, which leads to better muscle performance and increased endurance.*

Creapure®: The purest available Creatine monohydrate. Creatine is critical to the energy replenishment cycle of muscle. Regular use of creatine can enhance power, endurance and energy levels while exercising allowing you to train harder longer and amplify results.*

Trimethylglycine: Also known as betaine anhydrous, this amino acid analogue helps reduce homocysteine levels in the body and stimulates production of creatine in muscle cells. TMG can act as a methyl donor and prevent dehydration of cells. As a supplement TMG can also amplify power output and training volume.*

AgmaPure™: This patented form of 'green' agmatine sulfate is not chemically synthesized, rather derived by fermentation, making it the highest purity material available. Agmatine has several functions in the body including: amplifying nitric oxide production, stimulating the release of catecholamines, increasing GnRH levels and even potentially testosterone levels.*

Xanthaurine: The active ingredient from Styphnolobium japonicum is an incredibly potent antioxidant. Its effects have been extensively studied for the promotion of enhanced endurance. Less known however is its powerful ability to amplify nitric oxide levels 300% acutely after ingestion, making it core to the 'pump' properties of RITUAL™.*

The PERFORMANCE PROTOCOL
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: the highly soluble form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine, and an important precursor in the production of epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine. These hormones contribute to elevated energy, mood and mental alertness.*

DN1000™: This trademarked form of Dendrobium nobile extract is concentrated 1000%. Traditionally dendrobium is used for its antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties, and has been studied for its ability to enhance the body’s response to disease.*

Caffeine: Caffeine is a powerful mental stimulant. It combats fatigue and can promote increase alertness and energy levels.*

PEA (Phenylethylamine): PEA is a monoamine alkaloid that can improved mood, mental acuity, energy and focus. Although relatively short-lived, when combined with and MAO inhibitor, the effects can be prolonged.*

Hordenine: this stimulant doubles as a potent MAO inhibitor and promotes the extended effects of monoamine compoounds.*

Higenamine (Norcoclaurine): Naturally occuring in plants like Nelumbo nucifera, higenamine (or norcoclaurine) is a powerful bioactive alkaloid that acts as a beta-adrenergic receptor agonist, and can trigger an elevated thermogenic and anabolic response.*

AstraGin™: This patented combination of Astralagus and Panax notoginseng amplifies the absorption of amino acids and vitamins. This maximizes the impact of the full-dosed RITUAL™ formulation.*

45 ServingsCandy Green Apple
Serving Size:1Scoop(8grams)
Servings Per Container:45
Amount Per Serving% DV
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)100mg167%**
Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin)150mcg2500%**
Beta Alanine1600mg†
L-Citrulline1500mg†
CreaPure® Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)1500mg†
Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous)1250mg†
AgmaPure™ Agmatine Sulfate500mg†
Styphnolobium Japonicum Extract100mg†
(Flower, Bud) Supplying Xanthaurine
Performance Protocol Complex688mg†
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, DN1000™ (Dendrobium Nobile Extract), Caffeine Anhydrous, B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Higenamine HCl, AstraGin™ (Astralagus Membranaceous And Panax Notoginseng Extract

Took Ritual today before deadlifting. Within in minutes I felt some face tingling and I really got motivated to lift. In fact I almost put lifting off till tomorrow. Using ritual was a welcome change since recently I've been using a caffeine as the only stimulant preworkout. Had a really great session where some of the reps went up like butter. 395 felt like 135. Finished the training drenched in sweat, feeling awesome.

Juggernaut intensification phase
3s wave

Deadlift no belt double overhand
355x1 395x1 420x3
Versa gripps on
420x3/3/3/5

Sumo deadlift no belt under/over
405x1/1 315x5/5/5

Sldl
315x5
315x1 with 3 second pause

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt you will feel the Beta-Alanine with Ritual :D

In!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
No doubt you will feel the Beta-Alanine with Ritual :D

In!
I actually have a pretty good tolerance to it but I felt it nonetheless. I took one scoop, I forgot to say.

Just gave my wife a half a scoop, excited to hear how she likes it. The only preworkout stuff she's ever had was cardio igniter and focus xt a few times.
Will report back!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
The wife had a great training session. She added weight to her third set of 10 squats and added 4 reps on to her last set of deadlifts. Very proud of her. She didn't say anything about the taste, and she always let's me know if what I give her tastes bad. When I asked her about how she felt during training she said and I quote, "It really gave me a lot of energy to get through the workout. Being a mom with no sleep, that is the best thing you can give me." I noticed she had some sexy quad and butt pump going on.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wife had a great training session. She added weight to her third set of 10 squats and added 4 reps on to her last set of deadlifts. Very proud of her. She didn't say anything about the taste, and she always let's me know if what I give her tastes bad. When I asked her about how she felt during training she said and I quote, "It really gave me a lot of energy to get through the workout. Being a mom with no sleep, that is the best thing you can give me." I noticed she had some sexy quad and butt pump going on.
Awesome! Good to hear she likes it as well :D

Wait until you try 2 scoops!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Well I used 2 scoops and fuk'n killed it. When I was going down to squat my 4 year old grabbed a book and said "Dad will you read me a book?" Well I never say no to this so I sat there feeling like I was going to explode, it was kind of funny.

Incredible power output, great focus, big energy and intensity. 2 scoops was pretty crazy. Big time face tingles lol.

Juggernaut realization phase
3s wave

Squat
220x5 260x3 305x2 325x1 350x1 370x1 390x4 PR! Vid
405x1 for fun. Went up like butter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8QRmpRDLs

Rack pull below knee
135x5 225x5 315x5 405x5 495x3

I really regret not getting 5 reps at 390. I know it was there. Next time
.. Kept assistance low so I recover fast.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice PR! 2 scoops of Ritual is where it's at for PR's :D

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I used a scoop of ritual to do the second half of my bench press day training. Really hammered my back. Some possible PRs in there.

Pendlay row
135x5 150x3 175x2 190x1 200x1 215x1 225x7 245x2

Smith machine bentover row
120x10 210x6/5/6/5 260x4/4/4 120x12

Slight incline smith machine bench press
45x40 80x20 120x10 135x8 155x5

Pendlay had great form. Smith rows focused on explosiveness and driving elbows back. Smith slight incline hits upper chest hard.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Boom. Scoop and a half for some kickass deadlifting. Ritual really helped me to just pull like hell and do work. Had tingly face within minutes of drinking the ritual. Tasted great too.

Final Juggernaut session. Today's session gets a :)

Deadlift double overhand
255x5 305x3 355x2 385x1 410x1 435x1
Versagripps on
460x3 failed on 4 versa gripps actually pissed me off and I threw them off on third rep. They just changed the mechanics so much.

Under/over
460x1/1 felt easy added weight
470x1 easier still
475x1 this was my 1rm 12 weeks ago.

Snatch grip deads
225x5/10

My hands hurt.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates! Looks like your killin it!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Sorry for long delay. Took a week off and did a mock meet.

Took 1 scoop ritual with a little carbs(lucky charms), and Xtend before training. Dynamite pulling! I was at work when I took it and I was talking to people and I could really feel it kicking in.

I do what I want cycle 1 day 2

Deadlifts

135x10 185x6 225x5 275x4 315x3 365x2
405x1 every minute for 20 minutes.

Switched to over/under rep 9. Belt on rep 13. Collapsed in sweaty heap after rep 20.

2" deficit deadlifts
315x3/3/3

2" deficit deadlift snatch grip
315x1/1/1

I've heard people say a minute on a treadmill lasts forever, well I've never seen a minute go by so quick as when doing a deadlift every minute!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that would be intense with 405! damn good job!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Heck of a job!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Thanks friends! Took some ritual and 3 dilate pills today. Will update in the morning.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
One scoop ritual, 3 dilate pills, which is less than a full dose. In fact the bottle calls 6 pills a dose if you are over 200 lbs. I've used this before with only 2 pills a session and it gets the job done. Anyway you feel the dilate the same way you feel the ritual in your face except you feel it all over your body. I achieved a pump much quicker than normal and powered through the sets. I really noticed the quicker pump on preacher curls. I noticed veins I don't usually see as well.

I do what I want day 3.

Set of 8 chin ups

DB bench press neutral grip
45x8 55x8 65x8 75x8 90x5 70x7 50x10 30x20

Pendlay row
135x8 185x5/8/8/8

Slight incline smith machine bench press
100x12 120x12 140x12 160x7

3 sets preacher curls

My chest hurts more than it has in a long time. The neutral db press really increases bottom end ROM.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Ritual and Dilate makes for a perfect combo.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any sides from Dilate BB?

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Any sides from Dilate BB?
It makes you swole up. Just kidding, none that I've noticed. I've taken it about 6-7 times. I will watch out though because I am going to be using it a lot now.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes you swole up. Just kidding, none that I've noticed. I've taken it about 6-7 times. I will watch out though because I am going to be using it a lot now.
I'm logging Ritual/Dilate as well at the moment and while not a big issue I've noticed it gives me the worst gas ever lol...

No big deal except for my wife. HAHAHAHA.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Took a scoop and a half for squats. I was tired and had some recovery issues but went pretty well. Still hit that ritual squat PR. Always do.

Do what I want day 4.

Squat day

185x8 225x3/4 275x2/3 315x2/2 365x3
Wraps on. Wrap virginity gone.
365x1 405x1
405x2 PR
405x1
365x2

Front squat
135x8 225x6/2/5 135x16

Awkward day, everything felt really heavy, mock meet was 7 days ago and that crazy deadlift session was Monday. So recovery was an issue. Squatting in wraps was interesting, but fun. Legs super hurt after! Gonna be in pain tomorrow!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Lifting from Friday. Took a scoop ritual and three dilate pills. I did volume for pumps, and boy did I get them. I think my delts were more swole than ever before. I had a couple farts, can't say it was from the dilate lol.
My whole family had the stomach flu the past two days. Been awful.

Do what I want. Day 5

Strict press
65x10/10 80x10/10/10/10/10/10
Superset
Db laterals
8x10/10/10/10/10/10

Lat pulldown
90x10/10/10/10
Superset
Rear delts pecdec
80x10/10/10

Going to try to squat today. Ate as much as I could yesterday, which wasn't much. Drank lots of aminos too.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Heaping scoop of ritual is all I need. Got my ritualistic squat PR. Ritual is easily my favorite preworkout when squatting.

Squat
Many Warmups
300x8/8/8/8/10

Front squat
225x3 275x2
315x1 PR
315x1 PR match
320x1 PR

Rack pull above knee then Powershrug, reset each rep
135x10 225x10 315x10 405x10 495x10

Not bad for spending all yesterday on the couch, barely able to move or eat.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback here! Congrats on the PR's!

Ritual and squats are a match made in heaven!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Crazy volume, nice work.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Let's start out with this program.
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/training/tips/dead-simple

I was skeptical but Mike O'hearn wrote it. I thought it was fate that the sample numbers were what I needed to use...

**** me it was tough.

Took 1.5 scoops Ritual. Kind of wished I'd taken 2. Took me like 90 minutes.

Deadlift
135x10 225x10 320x4 360x4 420x3/3
480x1 I failed on 2. Dropped some weight to attempt to finish
425x3/3/3/3

Bottom half deadlift
300x4 360x4 420x4/2 couldn't finish dropped weight 405x4/1

Top half deadlift (rack pull)
360x4 420x4/4 480x3/3 540x2/2/2/2
These were easy.

Bottom half deadlifts were awesome and hard. Its really apparent I need these in my life. Sad I haven't been doing these for a year. Top set on deads wasn't there at all, I'll chalk it up to recovering from sickness. Followed training with a 1200 calorie shake.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Took a scoop Ritual and three dilate pills. Had a pumptastic session. Swole as I've ever been before. Even at my bodyweight and standing at 6'3" 3 pills gets the job done.

Strict Press day @ bw 245

Press
110x8/8/8/8/10

Warmup sets and work sets superset with
Pull ups 2/1.5/1.5/1 < I proud
And chin ups 4/4/4/4/4

Dips
6/10/10/7

BTN press
90x8/8/5 +2 reps yay

Preacher curls and rear delts on Pec dec

I was fuk'n swole, not gonna lie.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
1.5 scoops ritual. Love how amped up and ready to lift I get. This program really puts ritual to the test, the constant force you have to generate for all the pulls is really rough.

Deadlift day B

4" deficit deadlifts
135x10 225x10 300x3 360x3/3 390x2/2/2/2 PR I guess, never did such high weight with so big a deficit.

Deadlift
300x4 360x4 420x3/3 480xfail
380x3/3/3/3/3

I'm pretty sure this program is impossible to run as programmed. The sample numbers are for a 500lb deadlift max, which I have done, and there is so much volume leading up to the 480 set, both days, there is just no way. Anyway, been eating like a champ, bw 246.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Scoop of ritual and three dilates. Awesome session, really pushed through the sets. Every time I take dilate I am bigger than ever at the end of the session.

Bench press and Pendlay row superset
Each
120x5/8 150x5 180x3 185x5/5/5/5/5/(8bench press 6pendlay row)

CGBP
135x5 155x5 175x5 195x5 215x5 235x2 185x8

Preacher curlz

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love the pumps of Ritual and Dilate combined!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Pumps Are Ridiculous! Especially after long days of work 12hrs in the frozen tundra at night or after chasing two babies all day! It revives me just enough to so damage. Loving it.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
2 scoops ritual for squat day. I've had a squat PR each time so far, will this session be different?

How about 3 squat PR! I think I'll take Ritual every squat day for the rest of my life.

Squat day
185x5 225x4/5 275x4/3
315x10 365x2
Wraps on
405x3 PR!
455x1
465x1 PR!! vid

Front Squat
225x3 275x2
315x2 PR!!!

Bodyweight 243

Awesome 3 PR day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1DOat_zXKA

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops ritual for squat day. I've had a squat PR each time so far, will this session be different?

How about 3 squat PR! I think I'll take Ritual every squat day for the rest of my life.

Squat day
185x5 225x4/5 275x4/3
315x10 365x2
Wraps on
405x3 PR!
455x1
465x1 PR!! vid

Front Squat
225x3 275x2
315x2 PR!!!

Bodyweight 243

Awesome 3 PR day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1DOat_zXKA

Very nice!!! Congrats on the PR, very strong squat! Sick beard too, mines a bit smaller than yours, women love them beards!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Well I've been terrible keeping up with this log this week. Recap.
Deadlifted, press session, bench press and CGBP session, back and bis session. I really love Ritual. The feeling that washes over you within minutes is just awesome. It really primes your cns and gets you ready to have serious power output. It's got focus, great energy and no crash. I take 3 pills of dilate when I'm not squatting or dead lifting and I get super pumped and really intensifies the ritual. Ritual, dilate, some creatine mono, and a good bcaa product is like a prescription stack for gains. I get fantastic results from 3 dilate pills and I have no desire to even try more or less. You also get good value since there is a freaking ton of doses in the dilate bottle. As far as Ritual dose 1 dose is enough for performance increase. 1.5 or 2 scoops really do get you a little more performance so the allure of taking more than 1 scoop is for sure there. Squatting in a bit.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Took about a scoop and a half for squats. I get a pretty quick, intense face tingle. I love it. I had pretty good focus and really concentrated on improving form. Yes I got my Ritual Squat PR.

Squat day, the best day

Warmup
Front squat 135x8/8 225x1 high bar 225x3

Squat lowbar
225x3 275x5 315x10 365x3 405x2 raw rep pr
Wraps on
425x1 455x1
Wraps off
405x1/2

Powershrug hell
135x10 225x10 315x10 405x10 495x5 lower back fatigued, shut it down.

Awesome squats. Goal today was great form and heavy doubles with wraps. Wrap thing just didn't happen but I repped the hell out of 405. Really happy.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Almost one scoop and 2 dilate pills. I know I recently said I wouldn't take less than 3 but don't judge me. 2 dilate pills was actually enough! I had good endurance, some vascularity, and a not too bad pump. Sad news is I saw the bottom of my Ritual tub. :( The good news is I still have a ton of dilate pills. I would recommend anyone buy sone dilate as it lasts a really long time, and results can happen underdosing. Very pleased with my focus and power output from this session.

Bench press training
BP
100x5 120x5 135x10 155x5 185x5 205x5 225x5 235x4 245x3/2
135x4 (lat cramp) 135x15

CGBP
135x10 155x5 185x5/5/5

DB shrug (10 second contraction 5 second rest per rep)
95'sx3/2/2

So thanks to Chris Duffin 's vid about engaging lats in bench press I was able to, for the first time ever, really use my lats in the bench press. Before today, my eccentric loaded basically on my triceps. Today I loaded the heck out of my lats in the descent, you will notice the lat cramp I experienced, I was a lot more stable at the bottom, and the weight moved with a lot more power. Today was for sure a milestone for me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the squat PR!

Great updates!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Took some time off to prepare for and compete in a push pull meet. Went 6/6 Totaled 810 and got 2nd @242. (270 bench 540 deadlift) Easing back into training. Took some ritual and 3 dilates. Really strong pump through most of the training. Kind of tapered off at the end. Arms are sore today!

Training goal volume.

Strict Press
50x10/20 80x10 100x10/10/10/10/10

Pullups 1/2
Lat pull downs
90x10/15/10/10/10/10

BTNP
Seated 65x18/10
Standing 45x16/10

Preacher curls and hammer curls.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Good job, glad Ritual is still doing it's stuff!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Scoop and a half ritual for some sqwaats. Picked up a cold so did what I could. Excellent power output. Great intensity. Still nailed a PR. Easy PR really. For the record I've gotten a squat PR every single squat session I took Ritual.

Front squat
135x4 185x5 225x4 275x2 315x1 325x1 PR

Back squat
135x4 185x3 225x4 315x10 315x8 345x5 375x2 405x2 405x1 315x1

Started some Powershrugs but cold caught up to me so I wrapped it up.

405x2. Didn't think I'd hit this set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpS1TdP0FA

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
DOMS were pretty killer. Fuark I still have them.

Bench session Friday. Kind of tweaked my shoulder. Can't wait to get a slingshot.
Took a scoop of Ritual and 1 dilate. I actually got a little out of the dilate. Enough to know I took it. Really worked on form. Wanted to lift more but it just wasn't happening. Sure put in the volume though! Ritual kept me going strong till the end.

Bench press
135x10 155x8 185x5 205x5 225 3 lost leverage completely and dumped it towards belly (on safetys)
225 X2 now everything feels off
185x5/5/5 190x5/2 135x10/10/8

CGBP
135x5/5/8 95x10

No rhyme or reason to anything. Just worked on form, and trying to get stronger on my worst lift.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Bad news! From what I saw in my Ritual tub, next session is it, followed by a final review.

1 scoop ritual and 3 dilate pills. Had an awesome back pump that I got real quick. Hit my lats hard with the db rows, and since I had a lat pump I could continue to isolate them. Happy.

Row day.

Pendlay row
120x5 135x8/10 155x5 185x5 205x5 225x5 235x5/4/3 185x8/6 135x10

DB Rows
50x8 70x8 95x10/10/10/10

Preacher curls 4 sets.

Deadlifts tomorrow even though I feel pretty beat up. Haven't Deadlifted since my meet 8/15 so I am feeling good about it still. Last Ritual session.