Tutons ANS Ritual Run

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, will be logging ANS Ritual Pre workout. Starting it today, and will update every training day.

I train 4-6x a week with my current split, which is as follows

Day1 Chest abs
Day 2 Back
Day 3 Legs abs
Day 4 shoulders arms traps
Day 5 weakpoint day. Usually legs or chest

I have been going heavy high volume over last month. May stay that way depending on shoulder health

Cant wait to try this stuff today, as I will be going to do Back on my lunch I missed 2 workout days this week with my job giving me OT, which I dknt mind, but my schedule is a little off. I will update you guys on my first impressions tonight!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah! Looking forward to this :D

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Updating at freaking 2 am cause I was given a **** ton of OT

FIRST IMPRESSIONS!
Flavor I got Icy Blue Freeze I have always been the type who likes fruit punch and the like, but I can honestly say this is a pretty good tasting pre workout 8.5/10

Energy 8.5/10
Always hear people talking about "clean energy" Never really experienced that...until now I trained back, and I can honestly say I was valm, but had a calm energy about me, and it was constant, never jittery Really liked that

FOCUS 10/10
Wow Honestly if there is one thing I wasn't expecting, it was this kind of focus I really seemed to have a different type on mind set during my workout, and I was more into my sets and music than provably ever before This alone made it a good workout

Pump 8/10
I had a pretty good pump from this, not great, but considering I did a lot of power type movements, it was much better than I expected

I'm typing this from my phone so sorry if this has a jacked up format I'm tired as **** haha Boss also flying in from Phoenix tomorrow, so I need my sleep I will post my workout tomorrow

One last note, my damn gym was closed today, so I am pretty pissed about that Closed because Christmas is coming.......wtf it's 4 days away Hope all you guys have a good day update tomorrow!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The energy aspect of Ritual is one that becomes apparent once you start moving around in the gym, it just builds from there in addition to the focus. I usually find after my first lift, that everything just seems to hit from there and take off.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
The energy aspect of Ritual is one that becomes apparent once you start moving around in the gym, it just builds from there in addition to the focus. I usually find after my first lift, everything just seems to just hit from there and take off.
I'm gonna have to agree and say that's the best way to describe it I liked it a lot

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update Andy! Energy/Focus I find gets even better, this is a pre-workout where you just don't get used to it after a few tries, the energy stays strong each time.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man I can't wait to update this In case you guys didn't read my stupid gym closed down 4 days prior so unable to work out til tomorrow I honestly can't wait Merry Christmas everyone!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man I can't wait to update this In case you guys didn't read my stupid gym closed down 4 days prior so unable to work out til tomorrow I honestly can't wait Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas buddy!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Ladies ladies ladies! I was actually able to get in a workout today, and from here forward it will be a regularity! No more jacked schedules, and a girl gave me her pass to a 24hour place so I can go when I need! I'm stoked!! Anyways....

CHEST DAY
Today I ate a bit more than usual here is the break down (typing from phone guys)

Meal 1.
12 whole eggs (Yeah at once haha)
1 diced potato.
Meal 2
6 oz Turkey breast on whole wheat bread 1 Apple and .a .....Pepsi :(
Meal 3.
Brother made me 8 oz of shrimp cause he made way too much. Ate it just like that haha (I love shrimp)
Pre workout.
2 pop tarts

Post workout
Protein shake (2 scoops ON whey)
Mixed with 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1 whole banana. 20 pz milk. (Tastes like liquid Reeses I swear)

Meal 4
12 oz chicken breast and 1 cup white rice. Really getting better at eating better finally. Always been a weakness.

And for the workout....

First off, I wanna say again that the focus I had from 1.5 scoops of The Ritual is amazing. It definitely was not a fluke the first time around. I walk around with a different kind of demeanor in my workouts. Nice to see this is actually surpassing my expectations, as In a pre workout junkie.

I scrapped the power training I was doing due to shoulder pain, and instead went with high volume and controlled negatives. Here was my workout

Note on these, I trained with a new style I saw from B Pak recently. You basically grab the bar as usual, but do 1 second positives and 4 second negatives on every set, with lighter weight. Also, a HUGE focus on pulling the barI NWARD while pressing up and down. Made an absolute huge difference in feeling my chest. Enough talk. Here is the workout.
Smith machine Incline (big believer in smith machine on some exercises, due to John Meadows)

95x20
135x10
135x8
185x6
185x6. Dtop set 135x8 95x10

Incline DB Press. Same.methods
50x10
60x10
70x6
70x6 SS 60x4 50x7

Chest dips (angling legs outward placing tension on chest)
Again, 4 second negatives
(Til failure) Those 4 second negatives are hard as fcccccckkkkkk

Flat DB flyes
30x10
40x8
50x6
50x6 DS 40x7 30x12

It was at this point that I realized how intensely focused I was. I'm the type of person that usually cares too much about how much noise I make while training And I realized I was grunting and berating pretty loudly, and didn't even notice. I was in the zone

Decline Smith
Very slight angle, again, thanks John Meadows.
95x15
135x10
185x10
185x10. DS 135x12 95x10

That was that for my workout due to time, but a pretty good workout in my opinion! Back day tomorrow guys, my favorite day of all!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies ladies ladies! I was actually able to get in a workout today, and from here forward it will be a regularity! No more jacked schedules, and a girl gave me her pass to a 24hour place so I can go when I need! I'm stoked!! Anyways....

CHEST DAY
Today I ate a bit more than usual here is the break down (typing from phone guys)

Meal 1.
12 whole eggs (Yeah at once haha)
1 diced potato.
Meal 2
6 oz Turkey breast on whole wheat bread 1 Apple and .a .....Pepsi :(
Meal 3.
Brother made me 8 oz of shrimp cause he made way too much. Ate it just like that haha (I love shrimp)
Pre workout.
2 pop tarts

Post workout
Protein shake (2 scoops ON whey)
Mixed with 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1 whole banana. 20 pz milk. (Tastes like liquid Reeses I swear)

Meal 4
12 oz chicken breast and 1 cup white rice. Really getting better at eating better finally. Always been a weakness.

And for the workout....

First off, I wanna say again that the focus I had from 1.5 scoops of The Ritual is amazing. It definitely was not a fluke the first time around. I walk around with a different kind of demeanor in my workouts. Nice to see this is actually surpassing my expectations, as In a pre workout junkie.

I scrapped the power training I was doing due to shoulder pain, and instead went with high volume and controlled negatives. Here was my workout

Note on these, I trained with a new style I saw from B Pak recently. You basically grab the bar as usual, but do 1 second positives and 4 second negatives on every set, with lighter weight. Also, a HUGE focus on pulling the barI NWARD while pressing up and down. Made an absolute huge difference in feeling my chest. Enough talk. Here is the workout.
Smith machine Incline (big believer in smith machine on some exercises, due to John Meadows)

95x20
135x10
135x8
185x6
185x6. Dtop set 135x8 95x10

Incline DB Press. Same.methods
50x10
60x10
70x6
70x6 SS 60x4 50x7

Chest dips (angling legs outward placing tension on chest)
Again, 4 second negatives
(Til failure) Those 4 second negatives are hard as fcccccckkkkkk

Flat DB flyes
30x10
40x8
50x6
50x6 DS 40x7 30x12

It was at this point that I realized how intensely focused I was. I'm the type of person that usually cares too much about how much noise I make while training And I realized I was grunting and berating pretty loudly, and didn't even notice. I was in the zone

Decline Smith
Very slight angle, again, thanks John Meadows.
95x15
135x10
185x10
185x10. DS 135x12 95x10

That was that for my workout due to time, but a pretty good workout in my opinion! Back day tomorrow guys, my favorite day of all!
Definitely not a fluke. I worked out this morning on two scoops of Ritual and I still feel great. Normally this feeling stays with me through the end of the day. Good start to your log and save some shrimp for the rest of us!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet and training are looking great! Gotta love doing slow negatives with dips, super pumps...

Have a great back workout!!!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys working OT but update on workout coming tonight Also might be able to get in a workout tonight since I have a 24/7 pass My other gym was closed (aim gonna leave it soon, the hours are not good for my job, makes me miss) at work now, but update coming :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go destroy those weight! :D

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Good news and bad news Bad news for St wasn't able to hit it because of personal **** which never happens no worries though because the good news is...A girl I know BOUGHT ME a 24/7 gym pass not even kidding. I know what she wants for it haha but either way, I can go whenever Ai want! (I was using her pass before, which I had to give back)

I will say though, hope ANS doesn't mind, I took a half scoop at work because I have been wanting to try it agajn, and even the half scoop helped my energy and focus Unreal Half a scoop of any pre workout doesn't do jack for me .

Anyways, no worries, tomorrow I'm off at 930 and going straight to gym. How's everyone else doing? JD? Anyone have questions? Haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news and bad news Bad news for St wasn't able to hit it because of personal **** which never happens no worries though because the good news is...A girl I know BOUGHT ME a 24/7 gym pass not even kidding. I know what she wants for it haha but either way, I can go whenever Ai want! (I was using her pass before, which I had to give back)

I will say though, hope ANS doesn't mind, I took a half scoop at work because I have been wanting to try it agajn, and even the half scoop helped my energy and focus Unreal Half a scoop of any pre workout doesn't do jack for me .

Anyways, no worries, tomorrow I'm off at 930 and going straight to gym. How's everyone else doing? JD? Anyone have questions? Haha
O snap, lets hope the GF doesn't find out!

What different dosing's have you tried so far?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

All I read was good news in this. Was there bad news? A girl bought you a 24/7 gym pass? The energy for me lasts throughout an entire workday at 2 scoops. Really powerful stuff.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I read was good news in this. Was there bad news? A girl bought you a 24/7 gym pass? The energy for me lasts throughout an entire workday at 2 scoops. Really powerful stuff.
Sounds like a good day!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys didnt get to post. Posted yesterday on this Tapatalk app but says it didnt post? Anyways Im sick as fucccccck. Think its flu. Havent been sick in literally 3 or more years. Feel a little bit better than yesterday, but still pretty bad. I guess this would be the bad news. The other bad news I forgot to post was that my ex came and picked up...our car. We went halfers on it awhile back and put it in her name at time cause my License was expired. She picked it up. And as of now I have no car. Rough times, but Ill get through this ****, I always do. Sorry for depressing update

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys didnt get to post. Posted yesterday on this Tapatalk app but says it didnt post? Anyways Im sick as fucccccck. Think its flu. Havent been sick in literally 3 or more years. Feel a little bit better than yesterday, but still pretty bad. I guess this would be the bad news. The other bad news I forgot to post was that my ex came and picked up...our car. We went halfers on it awhile back and put it in her name at time cause my License was expired. She picked it up. And as of now I have no car. Rough times, but Ill get through this ****, I always do. Sorry for depressing update
Sorry to hear you guys are not together anymore. Everything happens for a reason tho, I've been through it, everything will end up much better!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Yeah it's rough but I'm past it (I think) haha. But on good news I'm just now getting over sick, so updates are to come. I haven't missed this many days in a gym since I can remember...Who knows, maybe my body needed it! Things are on the upswing can't wait to get back in it tomorrow!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Yeah it's rough but I'm past it (I think) haha. But on good news I'm just now getting over sick, so updates are to come. I haven't missed this many days in a gym since I can remember...Who knows, maybe my body needed it! Things are on the upswing can't wait to get back in it tomorrow!
We've all been there brother. Keep your head up. Breaks from the gym are good every once in a while. I usually take 3-4 days off consecutively a month. It gives my body time to recover and I notice some great strength increases as a result.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the lift msn, I'm the positive type, so I try not to let things get me down. I do a good job of it usually too. I good news, I have a girl that is in love with me and is adamant about taking me to gym whenever I want till I get myself another car, she's about to take me right now for back day. (Sounds so pathetic) haha. So update when I'm back fellas! Can't wait to try Ritual again for first time in too long!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the lift msn, I'm the positive type, so I try not to let things get me down. I do a good job of it usually too. I good news, I have a girl that is in love with me and is adamant about taking me to gym whenever I want till I get myself another car, she's about to take me right now for back day. (Sounds so pathetic) haha. So update when I'm back fellas! Can't wait to try Ritual again for first time in too long!
Pics or it didn't happen!

:D she def likes you if she wants to drive you to the gym!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Hey man sorry for delay! Been three times since my last post, I apologize for delays. I will give quick hits on the three days, and I'm going for back again tonight so full update tonight I swear. (I'm typing this at work so I apologize for errors)

I hit back that night. Utilizing BPaks methods of 1 second positive and 4 second negatives, leading to 40 second + work sets. Great for hypertrophy so I will continue this. It went well that night, and Ritual kept me focused as hell. I know I'm harping on that like crazy but honestly I would buy this stuff for the focus alone. The pumps I am getting on back and shoulder day have been off the charts as well, and that's not always the case with me

As for meals I have been doing a great job of feasting on my new favorite simple meal at the moment. Lean ground turkey burritos on wheat tortillas. They are amazing, not exactly sure why. But I have been eating 20 oz of this stuff per day. (Exact amount not even kidding) I have some pics from chest day I'm gonna post here , don't judge though cause my chest is naturally small haha. ; ( Pics in next post!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established

Back pic actually fully relaxed here. Taken on chest day haha gonna get a pic of it with a pump tonight.

Shoulder and chest day here. Right after finishing a cool down, so pump wasn't as crazy. But still there. Loving Ritual

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys! Killed my back workout last night! I had to go at around midnight. (Still awaiting chance at getting a new car, so I am still bumming rides ; ( Anyways. It was back day, and I'm off work today, si I wanted to try something.

I took 3 scoops of ritual. Yes 3. I was nervous to do it, but my god, that was honestly the best workout of my life. I went the whole workout and never once felt fatigued, and even felt stronger during my one arm rows than usual. I know 3 scoops probably won't work for most, but for me, it was amazing. I might do it again tonight. Here was my workout. all done with 1 sec explosive 4 second negative unless stated

T Bar rows
1 Plate x 15
2 Plates x 12
3 Plates x 10
4 Plates x 6
Drop set here, all done explosive no negatives

4 plates x 6
3 plates x 8
2 plates x 9
1 plate x 12

Was pumped beyond belief at this point. If not for the focus I had from this pre, I probably would have taken a pic haha

One arm rows (I do these on side of bench, will get video next time)
70lb x 15
105lbs x 10
115lbs x 8 (still felt light)
135lbs x 6
140lbs x 4 (could've gotten more, but without good form)

Nautilus Pull down machine Loose handles let's you dictate angle, I love this machine
150lbs x 12
200 lbs x 10
250 lbs x 6 (machine weight on this has to be off, Stacked it)
Drop set no negatives
250 lbs x 6
200 lbs x 9
150 lbs x 8
100 lbs x 9

Rack pulls. No negatives here (I alternate between rack pulls and deads each workout)
225 lbs x 8
315 lbs x 8
405 lbs x 8
465 lbs x 6

Lat pull down machine (straight up and down, no leaning)
150 lbs x 10
160 lbs x 8
Drop set
160 lbs x 8
130 lbs x 7
100 lbs x 10
At this point I can safely say my lats were pushing out of my tank, and I loved it. I looked thick.

That was it for the night. Feels like a lot less typing it out that's for sure haha. I will repeat one thing, this really was one of the best workouts I can remember having on back day. I haven't tried the 140s on one arm rows in awhile as I Doing A Lot Of TUT. But I felt strong, and was not disappointed. Diet has remained the same. A ton of ground turkey and siracha. So so so good. I'm working out at 9 pm to I got so expect an update right after unless I pass out. Haha.

Last but not least. Here is a pic of my back semi pumped at the end of the workout

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Directly after my workout. Semi pumped

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha wow 3 scoops! That's intense! I've been sticking at 2 and found myself having to lower it to 1.5.

Great updates! Looking ripped up!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I know 3 is a lot but honestly don't regret it. I handled it well! And thanks man hit shoulders late last night update coming here on my lunch at work :) I'm insanely sore from that back workout. I love it. Feel like a newborn lifter haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'll try 2 scoops pre and 1 scoop intra one day lol.

1500mg of Agmatine in 3 scoops! That would cause some crazy pumps!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 scoops!? Wow. I may actually give that a try, hopefully I'll still be standing upright to post feedback. Lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 scoops!? Wow. I may actually give that a try, hopefully I'll still be standing upright to post feedback. Lol.
I've actually have gone down half a scoop, 2 scoops have been rushing me out, which is nice, no pre-workouts seem to give me the energy that Ritual gives me.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys got super busy with work (but was a damn good couple of days, got recognized regionally by my boss so mood was up)

I worked out with one of my good friends I never see, who wanted to do Power Legs and Power chest, something I had never done. I also was nervous as I have been avoiding power for awhile, and knew I would be weak. Either way, I went ahead and did it. I took 2.5 scoopa this time, haha. This is how it went

Back Squats Supersetted with Flat Bench
135x15. SS 135x10
185x10. SS 185x10
185x10. SS 225x9
225 x7 SS 225x6
225x5. SS 225x5
275x3 SS 225x5.

Squats are first number bench second. Squats have always been a weak point for me, due to longer limbs small hips and not training them enough when I was younger. I had PLENTY of energy from Ritual during this, which was nice because I'm almost sure otherwise I would have been drained by now. Next we went onto incline DB bench and SS with walking lunges

Incline DB followed by Walking Lunges
85x10. SS 55x16
85x7. SS 55x16
85x7. SS. 55x14. (I was dead at this point haha)
85x5. 55x16. Pushed through to finish last set Honestly one of hardest and most simple workouts I have done, and I am BEYOND sore in ass and quads right now.

I can't emphasize how much Ritual helped in terms of Focus and endurance in this workout. Another note that I finally pinpointed is I find the 2 to 3 scoop range makes me aggressive towards the weights. I love it. I found myself in a zone particularly on squats, and I made sure I was pushing myself to the point that I knew I couldn't complete another rep. I even had a pump in my chest which was not expected from a power workout.

Anybody have any questions about anything I am leaving out? I end up typing these at work as my workouts are late at night and I pass out as soon as I get home haha. I feel as I'm missing something.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I'm also hitting gym here in about an hour and a half so I can update this in a bit with more. I literally look forward to taking this pre now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn legs and chest super sets, that sounds rough! lol. I've never tried something like that, may have to give it a shot.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys quick update put a HUGE update on here the other night detailing my missed log days and apparently tapatalk didn't post it or maybe was too long? Has that happened to anyone else? Update was a shoulder day leg day back day even a damn arm day which I rarely do anyways I'm at work as always I'm gonna try to repost it tonight

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Quick update about Ritual itself though, unlike most pre workouts, it hasn't seemed to require more and more for same effect tolerance hasn't built up, and I quite like that

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update about Ritual itself though, unlike most pre workouts, it hasn't seemed to require more and more for same effect tolerance hasn't built up, and I quite like that
This is what I'm loving about it the most right now, it just never gets old this pre-workout, keeps going full force every dose!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I love about it is as well. A great value to have in a preworkout.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

I apologize for bringjng this **** in here. But I need to vent somewhere. This just happens to be best place for me to do it. I havent been in gym last week because of it, but updates will still ckme. I apologize fellas.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

I apologize for bringjng this **** in here. But I need to vent somewhere. This just happens to be best place for me to do it. I havent been in gym last week because of it, but updates will still ckme. I apologize fellas.
Sorry to hear about your grandfather :(

I can relate, same kinda thing happened to me, it's been a couple years and it still bothers me I didn't take the time out to see him like I should have.

Don't worry about the updates bro, just come back when your ready.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sorry for your loss brother. No need to rush back here. Take your time and my condolences to you and your family.