Tutons ANS Ritual Run

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 3 scoops!? Wow. I may actually give that a try, hopefully I'll still be standing upright to post feedback. Lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    3 scoops!? Wow. I may actually give that a try, hopefully I'll still be standing upright to post feedback. Lol.
    I've actually have gone down half a scoop, 2 scoops have been rushing me out, which is nice, no pre-workouts seem to give me the energy that Ritual gives me.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Hey guys got super busy with work (but was a damn good couple of days, got recognized regionally by my boss so mood was up)

I worked out with one of my good friends I never see, who wanted to do Power Legs and Power chest, something I had never done. I also was nervous as I have been avoiding power for awhile, and knew I would be weak. Either way, I went ahead and did it. I took 2.5 scoopa this time, haha. This is how it went

Back Squats Supersetted with Flat Bench
    135x15. SS 135x10
    185x10. SS 185x10
    185x10. SS 225x9
    225 x7 SS 225x6
    225x5. SS 225x5
    275x3 SS 225x5.

Squats are first number bench second. Squats have always been a weak point for me, due to longer limbs small hips and not training them enough when I was younger. I had PLENTY of energy from Ritual during this, which was nice because I'm almost sure otherwise I would have been drained by now. Next we went onto incline DB bench and SS with walking lunges

Incline DB followed by Walking Lunges
    85x10. SS 55x16
    85x7. SS 55x16
    85x7. SS. 55x14. (I was dead at this point haha)
    85x5. 55x16. Pushed through to finish last set Honestly one of hardest and most simple workouts I have done, and I am BEYOND sore in ass and quads right now.

I can't emphasize how much Ritual helped in terms of Focus and endurance in this workout. Another note that I finally pinpointed is I find the 2 to 3 scoop range makes me aggressive towards the weights. I love it. I found myself in a zone particularly on squats, and I made sure I was pushing myself to the point that I knew I couldn't complete another rep. I even had a pump in my chest which was not expected from a power workout.

Anybody have any questions about anything I am leaving out? I end up typing these at work as my workouts are late at night and I pass out as soon as I get home haha. I feel as I'm missing something.
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

4. I'm also hitting gym here in about an hour and a half so I can update this in a bit with more. I literally look forward to taking this pre now.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

5. Damn legs and chest super sets, that sounds rough! lol. I've never tried something like that, may have to give it a shot.
    •   

6. Hey guys quick update put a HUGE update on here the other night detailing my missed log days and apparently tapatalk didn't post it or maybe was too long? Has that happened to anyone else? Update was a shoulder day leg day back day even a damn arm day which I rarely do anyways I'm at work as always I'm gonna try to repost it tonight

7. Quick update about Ritual itself though, unlike most pre workouts, it hasn't seemed to require more and more for same effect tolerance hasn't built up, and I quite like that

8. Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Quick update about Ritual itself though, unlike most pre workouts, it hasn't seemed to require more and more for same effect tolerance hasn't built up, and I quite like that
    This is what I'm loving about it the most right now, it just never gets old this pre-workout, keeps going full force every dose!

9. Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Quick update about Ritual itself though, unlike most pre workouts, it hasn't seemed to require more and more for same effect tolerance hasn't built up, and I quite like that
    What I love about it is as well. A great value to have in a preworkout.

10. Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

I apologize for bringjng this **** in here. But I need to vent somewhere. This just happens to be best place for me to do it. I havent been in gym last week because of it, but updates will still ckme. I apologize fellas.

11. Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

I apologize for bringjng this **** in here. But I need to vent somewhere. This just happens to be best place for me to do it. I havent been in gym last week because of it, but updates will still ckme. I apologize fellas.
    Sorry to hear about your grandfather

I can relate, same kinda thing happened to me, it's been a couple years and it still bothers me I didn't take the time out to see him like I should have.

Don't worry about the updates bro, just come back when your ready.

12. Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

Sorry for your loss brother. No need to rush back here. Take your time and my condolences to you and your family.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Ritual Review!
    By gmanall in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 10:49 PM
  2. ANS Ritual sample review
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 09:41 AM
  3. ANS Ritual Review
    By koi1214 in forum Supplement Logs