Tutons ANS Ritual Run - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Tutons ANS Ritual Run

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

I apologize for bringjng this **** in here. But I need to vent somewhere. This just happens to be best place for me to do it. I havent been in gym last week because of it, but updates will still ckme. I apologize fellas.
    Sorry to hear about your grandfather

I can relate, same kinda thing happened to me, it's been a couple years and it still bothers me I didn't take the time out to see him like I should have.

Don't worry about the updates bro, just come back when your ready.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

I apologize for bringjng this **** in here. But I need to vent somewhere. This just happens to be best place for me to do it. I havent been in gym last week because of it, but updates will still ckme. I apologize fellas.
    Sorry for your loss brother. No need to rush back here. Take your time and my condolences to you and your family.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Ritual Review!
    By gmanall in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 09:49 PM
  2. ANS Ritual sample review
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8