Tutons ANS Ritual Run

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

I apologize for bringjng this **** in here. But I need to vent somewhere. This just happens to be best place for me to do it. I havent been in gym last week because of it, but updates will still ckme. I apologize fellas.
    Sorry to hear about your grandfather

I can relate, same kinda thing happened to me, it's been a couple years and it still bothers me I didn't take the time out to see him like I should have.

Don't worry about the updates bro, just come back when your ready.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Hey guys. Im sorry. I know its always something, but my grandfather passed away and I havent been all there . I am gonna tell you guys this since I dont know any of you and jts easier for a man to vent that way. This is my grandpa I have lived near for years, and I always told him I would go see him. But something always got in the way, when I could have pushed that **** aside to go see him, and I didnt. He passed and ai never got to speak to him in person as an adult. Its something Im gonna have to live with and its killing me.

I apologize for bringjng this **** in here. But I need to vent somewhere. This just happens to be best place for me to do it. I havent been in gym last week because of it, but updates will still ckme. I apologize fellas.
    Sorry for your loss brother. No need to rush back here. Take your time and my condolences to you and your family.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Ritual Review!
    By gmanall in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 11:49 PM
  2. ANS Ritual sample review
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 10:41 AM