Forget Coffe, give me the devil! ANS Performance Diablo! - AnabolicMinds.com

Forget Coffe, give me the devil! ANS Performance Diablo!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Forget Coffe, give me the devil! ANS Performance Diablo!

ANS Performance recently gave me the opportunity to sample their new powdered fat burner Diablo!

Let me just start off by saying, damn this stuff is tasty! I've been down the green mile of supplements and this stuff tastes just like a powerade type drink. What is also great about it being a mixed thermogenic rather than a pill, is the ability to sip it and gradually adjust to your intake, rather than popping one and going for a ride. I personally added some electrolytes to the mix and treated it much like a morning drink or pre workout.

Very good sustained energy throughout the day, no issues with energy loss, cramping or dehydration. I am HIGHLY stim tolerant and can drink a few cups of coffee before laying my head down to rest. This stuff was a refreshing fat burner/stimulant.

When used prior to a workout, I actually had an increase in endurance. I performed a two hour heavy lift, followed by an hour of serious cardio. The ONLY reason I stopped doing cardio was the crop top, seemingly pregnant 20 year olds dancing right next to me... jerk I know.

The best part of waking up, isDiablo in your cup!

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.

Nice...don't supply any pregnant women with Diablo...just for liability purposes. Feel free to exert your endurance on them though...
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post
    Nice...don't supply any pregnant women with Diablo...just for liability purposes. Feel free to exert your endurance on them though...
    Hahahahaha!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    ANS Performance recently gave me the opportunity to sample their new powdered fat burner Diablo!

Let me just start off by saying, damn this stuff is tasty! I've been down the green mile of supplements and this stuff tastes just like a powerade type drink. What is also great about it being a mixed thermogenic rather than a pill, is the ability to sip it and gradually adjust to your intake, rather than popping one and going for a ride. I personally added some electrolytes to the mix and treated it much like a morning drink or pre workout.

Very good sustained energy throughout the day, no issues with energy loss, cramping or dehydration. I am HIGHLY stim tolerant and can drink a few cups of coffee before laying my head down to rest. This stuff was a refreshing fat burner/stimulant.

When used prior to a workout, I actually had an increase in endurance. I performed a two hour heavy lift, followed by an hour of serious cardio. The ONLY reason I stopped doing cardio was the crop top, seemingly pregnant 20 year olds dancing right next to me... jerk I know.

2 scoops last the entire day for me. I was surprised at the energy component considering it positioned as a low stim thermogenic. I feel energetic throughout the day and the focus/mood enhancements are superb.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait to try out El Diablo!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

Thanks for the awesome review
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Hmmm... Just realized I misspelled coffee.. how pitiful haha
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great review, OB. And you weren't kidding. Diablo is definitely a kick in the pants, especially early mornings!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn this Diablo is panning out to be a winner. From what I've been reading great energy and everyone's raving about the taste. Gotta give it a go myself sometime. Great job on Ritual and Diablo guys, hats off to ANS!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Damn this Diablo is panning out to be a winner. From what I've been reading great energy and everyone's raving about the taste. Gotta give it a go myself sometime. Great job on Ritual and Diablo guys, hats off to ANS!
    Thanks for the kind words Much appreciated!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Honestly it's not like most stimulants where you simply are "hyper" , it's a very clean alert feeling.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Thanks for the positive words, Dr. Looks like you guys have some very good things going on over there as well!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Give me the 411
    By David Dunn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:00 PM
  2. Can someone give me the rundown on 4AD?
    By freezito in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:25 PM
  3. Forget megazol get me the new GL mega h
    By mixedup in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 07:46 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:43 AM