Getting swole on ANS Ritual. (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Ritual - day 26 FINAL REVIEW

    final weight - 176

    Before I start, I have to thank the guys @ ANS for giving me this opportunity. We all have plenty of options these days when it comes to running different types of supplements, so I hope that my logs help some of you see what's out there.

    I'll start by saying that I'll definitely be running this again! This tub shined in all areas that we all look for in a preworkout.

    Energy - I'd say that within 15 minutes of administration of the bright blue drink, I was feeling amped & ready to hit the gym! This energy wasn't a shakey, jittery type of energy, but rather a nice, clean sustained energy that I kept LONG after my morning workout.

    Taste - simply - awesome! I never tired of the flavor and always looked forward to drinking it in ice cold water each morning.
    Mixability - definitely easy. I just scooped it into my cup & swirled it around & it was ready to go. Can't beat that. No clumping or anything floating on top of the water.

    Pump - Oh yeah!! This stuff had me pumped from early morning until well after lunch. I felt great all day on Ritual. I always began filling up during my warmup sets, and kept filling up throughout my workout. Not to the point of hindering my workouts, but a definite feeling of muscle fullness all day.

    That's it folks! This stuff is definitely something you should try out it if you've been looking for a new preworkout. It got me to the gym. It got me through the weights. It got me through my cardio. It got me through my day! It also had me in a pretty damn good mood all day too! That might just be the fact that I was full of energy too though.

    Definitely a 5* as far as I'm concerned! Great stuff ANS!! Thanks again!
    SEMPER FI!!


  2. Here's an "after" shot from this mornings workout. Thanks ANS!!

    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  3. Great final review!

    Glad you enjoyed Ritual Thanks for taking the time out to log for us! can't wait to follow the diablo log!


    Looking super pumped up!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Great review! And really glad you enjoyed your run. Looks like we've won a fan
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great final review!

    Glad you enjoyed Ritual Thanks for taking the time out to log for us! can't wait to follow the diablo log!

    Looking super pumped up!
    I'm looking forward to it too!!
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post
    Great review! And really glad you enjoyed your run. Looks like we've won a fan
    Absolutely! I've already convinced one of my co workers to get some. He's diggin it too!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Absolutely! I've already convinced one of my co workers to get some. He's diggin it too!!
    Nice! I gave some scoops to a few buddies up here in Canada and their all hooked now, ANS Performance couldn't have made this pre-workout any better.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Ritual - day 26 FINAL REVIEW final weight - 176 Before I start, I have to thank the guys @ ANS for giving me this opportunity. We all have plenty of options these days when it comes to running different types of supplements, so I hope that my logs help some of you see what's out there. I'll start by saying that I'll definitely be running this again! This tub shined in all areas that we all look for in a preworkout. Energy - I'd say that within 15 minutes of administration of the bright blue drink, I was feeling amped & ready to hit the gym! This energy wasn't a shakey, jittery type of energy, but rather a nice, clean sustained energy that I kept LONG after my morning workout. Taste - simply - awesome! I never tired of the flavor and always looked forward to drinking it in ice cold water each morning. Mixability - definitely easy. I just scooped it into my cup & swirled it around & it was ready to go. Can't beat that. No clumping or anything floating on top of the water. Pump - Oh yeah!! This stuff had me pumped from early morning until well after lunch. I felt great all day on Ritual. I always began filling up during my warmup sets, and kept filling up throughout my workout. Not to the point of hindering my workouts, but a definite feeling of muscle fullness all day. That's it folks! This stuff is definitely something you should try out it if you've been looking for a new preworkout. It got me to the gym. It got me through the weights. It got me through my cardio. It got me through my day! It also had me in a pretty damn good mood all day too! That might just be the fact that I was full of energy too though. Definitely a 5* as far as I'm concerned! Great stuff ANS!! Thanks again!
    Great final review, Enhanced. Thank you. One thing you touched upon stuck out to me. I workout fasted early mornings and I notice the energy on Ritual is enough to carry me throughout and entire work day. Just another added bonus! Thanks again.

  9. I've been sticking with 2 scoops of Ritual, normally pre-workouts wear after a couple weeks, but I've actually just lowered my dosing to about 1.5 scoops pre-workout, this stuff is no joke!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I've been sticking with 2 scoops of Ritual, normally pre-workouts wear after a couple weeks, but I've actually just lowered my dosing to about 1.5 scoops pre-workout, this stuff is no joke!
    Same here. Been using for months and no build up. Not switching pre's anytime soon.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I've been sticking with 2 scoops of Ritual, normally pre-workouts wear after a couple weeks, but I've actually just lowered my dosing to about 1.5 scoops pre-workout, this stuff is no joke!
    I'm staying at 2 and going Beastmode! This stuff is the real deal.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Same here. Been using for months and no build up. Not switching pre's anytime soon.
    This is a keeper!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:07 PM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
  3. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 01:15 AM
  4. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM
  5. Taking SWOLE on an emtpy stomach
    By swangswang in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Log in
Log in