Getting swole on ANS Ritual. (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The endurance boost from Ritual is worth it on it's own. I'm stuck on 2 scoops as well, it's my sweet spot.

I'm the same lately, finding it hard to cut like I used too, just switched to the lean gains diet today, I keep reading more good stuff popping up about fasting.
    2 scoops fasted has a huge thermo effect on me. I sweat like crazy in those early morning hours in the gym. Ritual is fantastic for me in that regard.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

The endurance boost from Ritual is worth it on it's own. I'm stuck on 2 scoops as well, it's my sweet spot. I'm the same lately, finding it hard to cut like I used too, just switched to the lean gains diet today, I keep reading more good stuff popping up about fasting.
    I'm day 2 into keto. STARVING!!! Lol. Eating tons of buffalo chicken salads.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm day 2 into keto. STARVING!!! Lol. Eating tons of buffalo chicken salads.
    I've never tried the keto diet but it seems rough!

I've fasted all day and now I'm going to pig out on some boneless wings :P lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, there's no way I could go all day w/o eating. Keto is actually easier than I thought. Plenty of chicken and fish.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Ritual – Day 17

Weight – 178!! WOOT, WOOT!!

Yes, I’m quite excited about my small amount of weight loss. This Keto is the real deal.. The last time I did the keto diet, I wasn’t running any type of preworkouts that I remember. Now, w/ Ritual, I have all day energy that doesn’t crash out at the end.

Every workout these past few days has been an improvement from weeks prior. Strength, while not skyrocketing, is steadily going up. I’m also getting more reps out on some exercises as well. I’m thoroughly enjoying every scoop of this stuff!! The only downfall as far as I’m concerned is the beta alanine.. I’ve never liked that stuff. Sure, I understand the benefits of it & everything, but the tingles I get from it just irritate me.. Even from when I first drink it, I feel like I’m getting tingles in my lips! Lol.. That part may be all mental..

My last workout was shoulders & back. I walked out of that gym feeling sole all the way around. The pump in my lats went from my arm pits all the way down to my hips! Lol.. My delts felt like they were popping out of my shirt later in the evening here at work.

Rest tonight here at work probably might not happen. I’ll have to go home & sleep & then maybe get up for a gun show @ some cardio..

Excellent stuff so far!!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  6. Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Dem Pumps in your lats - from armpits to the hips! lol

Glad you're loving it!
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Enhanced crushing it like usual. You touched on some really important features of Ritual, and that is gradual strength/endurance increases. The energy lasts me throughout an entire day as well!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Ritual - Day 22

Weight - 177

Southpaw, yeah, this stuff is really great as far as all day long. Between the pumps & the energy, having both of those all day long doesn't suck..

I'm scraping the bottom of my jar... I guess that's what I get for running 2 scoops a day, for almost every day!! It's hard not to drink it, even on off days cuz it tastes so freaking good!!

This morning's chest workout was crazy! I got minimal sleep (up @ 3am), and felt like a monster in the gym @ 4am! I worked my way back up to the 90's on the flat db presses & felt great! My pecs were FULL when I was done this morning! I could feel them tightening up around 4 this afternoon. Now, @ 9:25pm, I'm feeling tight all over!

2 scoops is definitely my sweet spot! If any of you haven't tired it yet, give it a shot!! It comes in handy for me cuz of my early mornings. Even when I sleep in, I jump into 2 scoops! The energy & intensity I get in the gym is unparallelled!! I can't imagine what you guys did w/ Diablo!!

Tomorrow morning, I'll be up & early hitting the gunz before wearing myself out on the eliptical. This stuff is definitely going to be a hit for everyone in 2014!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

This mornings arm workout was crazy awesome!! Worked my way up to 90# on the weighted dips. Tri's were feelin it!!

[/URL]
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Look at those triceps! Beast mode!!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Ritual - day 26 FINAL REVIEW

final weight - 176

Before I start, I have to thank the guys @ ANS for giving me this opportunity. We all have plenty of options these days when it comes to running different types of supplements, so I hope that my logs help some of you see what's out there.

I'll start by saying that I'll definitely be running this again! This tub shined in all areas that we all look for in a preworkout.

Energy - I'd say that within 15 minutes of administration of the bright blue drink, I was feeling amped & ready to hit the gym! This energy wasn't a shakey, jittery type of energy, but rather a nice, clean sustained energy that I kept LONG after my morning workout.

Taste - simply - awesome! I never tired of the flavor and always looked forward to drinking it in ice cold water each morning.
    Mixability - definitely easy. I just scooped it into my cup & swirled it around & it was ready to go. Can't beat that. No clumping or anything floating on top of the water.

Pump - Oh yeah!! This stuff had me pumped from early morning until well after lunch. I felt great all day on Ritual. I always began filling up during my warmup sets, and kept filling up throughout my workout. Not to the point of hindering my workouts, but a definite feeling of muscle fullness all day.

That's it folks! This stuff is definitely something you should try out it if you've been looking for a new preworkout. It got me to the gym. It got me through the weights. It got me through my cardio. It got me through my day! It also had me in a pretty damn good mood all day too! That might just be the fact that I was full of energy too though.

Definitely a 5* as far as I'm concerned! Great stuff ANS!! Thanks again!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Here's an "after" shot from this mornings workout. Thanks ANS!!

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Great final review!

Glad you enjoyed Ritual Thanks for taking the time out to log for us! can't wait to follow the diablo log!

Looking super pumped up!

14. Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Great review! And really glad you enjoyed your run. Looks like we've won a fan
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Great final review!

Glad you enjoyed Ritual Thanks for taking the time out to log for us! can't wait to follow the diablo log!

Looking super pumped up!
    I'm looking forward to it too!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post
    Great review! And really glad you enjoyed your run. Looks like we've won a fan
    Absolutely! I've already convinced one of my co workers to get some. He's diggin it too!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Absolutely! I've already convinced one of my co workers to get some. He's diggin it too!!
    Nice! I gave some scoops to a few buddies up here in Canada and their all hooked now, ANS Performance couldn't have made this pre-workout any better.

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Ritual - day 26 FINAL REVIEW final weight - 176 Before I start, I have to thank the guys @ ANS for giving me this opportunity. We all have plenty of options these days when it comes to running different types of supplements, so I hope that my logs help some of you see what's out there. I'll start by saying that I'll definitely be running this again! This tub shined in all areas that we all look for in a preworkout. Energy - I'd say that within 15 minutes of administration of the bright blue drink, I was feeling amped & ready to hit the gym! This energy wasn't a shakey, jittery type of energy, but rather a nice, clean sustained energy that I kept LONG after my morning workout. Taste - simply - awesome! I never tired of the flavor and always looked forward to drinking it in ice cold water each morning. Mixability - definitely easy. I just scooped it into my cup & swirled it around & it was ready to go. Can't beat that. No clumping or anything floating on top of the water. Pump - Oh yeah!! This stuff had me pumped from early morning until well after lunch. I felt great all day on Ritual. I always began filling up during my warmup sets, and kept filling up throughout my workout. Not to the point of hindering my workouts, but a definite feeling of muscle fullness all day. That's it folks! This stuff is definitely something you should try out it if you've been looking for a new preworkout. It got me to the gym. It got me through the weights. It got me through my cardio. It got me through my day! It also had me in a pretty damn good mood all day too! That might just be the fact that I was full of energy too though. Definitely a 5* as far as I'm concerned! Great stuff ANS!! Thanks again!
    Great final review, Enhanced. Thank you. One thing you touched upon stuck out to me. I workout fasted early mornings and I notice the energy on Ritual is enough to carry me throughout and entire work day. Just another added bonus! Thanks again.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I've been sticking with 2 scoops of Ritual, normally pre-workouts wear after a couple weeks, but I've actually just lowered my dosing to about 1.5 scoops pre-workout, this stuff is no joke!

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I've been sticking with 2 scoops of Ritual, normally pre-workouts wear after a couple weeks, but I've actually just lowered my dosing to about 1.5 scoops pre-workout, this stuff is no joke!
    Same here. Been using for months and no build up. Not switching pre's anytime soon.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

I'm staying at 2 and going Beastmode! This stuff is the real deal.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Same here. Been using for months and no build up. Not switching pre's anytime soon.
    This is a keeper!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
  3. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:15 PM
  4. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM
  5. Taking SWOLE on an emtpy stomach
    By swangswang in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 05:25 PM