BodyFat Breakthrough with Level II (by Formutech)

Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    I guess at the end of my log, then move it over after there is a review place available.

    Word!
    I made a second request of admin to post the products. We'll see what happens...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. All exercises were super set, limited breaks, and strict ROMs.

    My notes are limited because my workout was this morning. It was such a hectic day.

    Barbell Spider Curl 112
    Drop Sets

    Set 1 : 80x9
    Set 2 : 50x9

    Set 3 : 80x12
    Set 4 : 50x8

    Set 5 : 80x11
    Set 6 : 50x9

    Set 7 : 80x7
    Set 8 : 50x7
    |
    Dip Machine 286.67
    Drop Sets

    Set 1 : 200x10
    Set 2 : 160x10
    Set 3 : 120x8
    Set 4 : 80x10
    --
    Set 5 : 200x12
    Set 6 : 160x7
    Set 7 : 120x5
    Set 8 : 80x7
    --
    Set 9 : 200x13
    Set 10 : 160x4
    Set 11 : 120x5
    Set 12 : 80x10
    |
    EZ Bar Incline Triceps Extension 120
    Drop Sets

    Set 1 : 70x16
    Set 2 : 40x7
    --
    Set 3 : 80x14
    Set 4 : 40x8
    --
    Set 5 : 80x15
    Set 6 : 40x7
    |
    Dumbbell Concentration Curls 49.33
    Drop Sets-

    Set 1 : 40x5 R
    Set 2 : 40x7 L
    Set 3 : 30x5
    Set 4 : 20x5
    Set 5 : 15x5
    --
    Set 6 : 35x8
    Set 7 : 30x5
    Set 8 : 20x5
    Set 9 : 10x10
    --
    Set 10 : 35x7
    Set 11 : 30x5
    Set 12 : 20x7
    Set 13 : 15x7
    Set 14 : 10x12
    |
    Dumbbell Tricep Kickback 40

    Set 1 : 30x10
    Set 2 : 20x8
    |
    Dumbbell Preacher Hammer Curl 35

    Set 1 : 30x5
    Set 2 : 20x5
    Set 3 : 10x15
    |
    Notes:

    Great, sweaty workout.

    I dosed only one cap today. I didn't have much time to eat until I got home, AND, I forgot to bring my veggies to work. I ended up having to stuff 1100 calories for dinner. Yes, ice cream helped. I also had some 80/20 beef with my chicken.

    I ended with 2,376 calories with 228p/177c/78f and 27 fibers.



    I'm so ready for bed. I'll catch up on everyone's logs tomorrow. I know I haven't been too active the last two days.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    All exercises were super set, limited breaks, and strict ROMs.

    My notes are limited because my workout was this morning. It was such a hectic day.

    Barbell Spider Curl 112
    Drop Sets

    Set 1 : 80x9
    Set 2 : 50x9

    Set 3 : 80x12
    Set 4 : 50x8

    Set 5 : 80x11
    Set 6 : 50x9

    Set 7 : 80x7
    Set 8 : 50x7
    |
    Dip Machine 286.67
    Drop Sets

    Set 1 : 200x10
    Set 2 : 160x10
    Set 3 : 120x8
    Set 4 : 80x10
    --
    Set 5 : 200x12
    Set 6 : 160x7
    Set 7 : 120x5
    Set 8 : 80x7
    --
    Set 9 : 200x13
    Set 10 : 160x4
    Set 11 : 120x5
    Set 12 : 80x10
    |
    EZ Bar Incline Triceps Extension 120
    Drop Sets

    Set 1 : 70x16
    Set 2 : 40x7
    --
    Set 3 : 80x14
    Set 4 : 40x8
    --
    Set 5 : 80x15
    Set 6 : 40x7
    |
    Dumbbell Concentration Curls 49.33
    Drop Sets-

    Set 1 : 40x5 R
    Set 2 : 40x7 L
    Set 3 : 30x5
    Set 4 : 20x5
    Set 5 : 15x5
    --
    Set 6 : 35x8
    Set 7 : 30x5
    Set 8 : 20x5
    Set 9 : 10x10
    --
    Set 10 : 35x7
    Set 11 : 30x5
    Set 12 : 20x7
    Set 13 : 15x7
    Set 14 : 10x12
    |
    Dumbbell Tricep Kickback 40

    Set 1 : 30x10
    Set 2 : 20x8
    |
    Dumbbell Preacher Hammer Curl 35

    Set 1 : 30x5
    Set 2 : 20x5
    Set 3 : 10x15
    |
    Notes:

    Great, sweaty workout.

    I dosed only one cap today. I didn't have much time to eat until I got home, AND, I forgot to bring my veggies to work. I ended up having to stuff 1100 calories for dinner. Yes, ice cream helped. I also had some 80/20 beef with my chicken.

    I ended with 2,376 calories with 228p/177c/78f and 27 fibers.

    I'm so ready for bed. I'll catch up on everyone's logs tomorrow. I know I haven't been too active the last two days.
    Hell of a workout bro!! And diet is tight!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Definitely repping the product well. Much appreciated.
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  5. Awesome workout
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Hell of a workout bro!! And diet is tight!!
    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Definitely repping the product well. Much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Awesome workout
    Thanks guys!

  7. Pre:
    Coffee
    Protein scoop w/ water (out of Almond Milk)

    Stimul8 x3/4
    Creatine x5g

    Intra:
    3/5 avocado (ate every 10-15m during my workout. Cleaning the fridge…)

    Post:
    Level II x1 cap

    Legs (shoulder ex while I take squat breaks)

    Super Set 1:
    DS= Drop Set

    Barbell Squat 339.17

    WU Set 1 : 45x5
    Set 2 : 135x5
    Set 3 : 135x5
    Set 4 : 225x5
    Set 5 : 275x5
    Set 6 : 315x2
    Set 7 : 275x7
    Set 8 : 225x10
    Set 9 : 225x10
    |
    Barbell Shoulder Press 157.5

    WU Set 1 : 45x5
    Set 2 : 95x10
    Set 3 : 115x5
    Set 4 : 155x1 pfft
    ---DS
    Set 5 : 135x5
    Set 6 : 125x5
    Set 7 : 115x3
    ---DS
    Set 8 : 115x10
    Set 9 : 95x7
    Set 10 : 65x7
    |
    Super Set 2:

    Lying Leg Curls 143

    DS
    Set 1 : 110x9
    Set 2 : 95x2
    Set 3 : 80x3
    Set 4 : 65x4
    Set 5 : 50x5
    --DS
    Set 6 : 110x6
    Set 7 : 95x4
    Set 8 : 80x4
    Set 9 : 65x3
    Set 10 : 50x5
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 300
    DS
    Set 1 : 180x20
    Set 2 : 135x12
    Set 3 : 90x10
    Set 4 : 45x30
    Set 5 : 8x30
    --DS
    Set 6 : 180x10
    Set 7 : 135x10
    Set 8 : 90x12
    Set 9 : 45x27
    |
    Final-
    Barbell Lunge 133.33
    DS
    Set 1 : 80x20 PR (but I only do these at the end.)
    Set 2 : 1x12
    |
    Notes:

    I just now took my second cap Level II. The first hadn’t worn off all that much, really. My appetite wasn’t near where it should be.

    I’ll do calories and what-not later. After work I have to rush home and pack/change/pick up kiddo and head to the hunting camp. It’s the last weekend of deer season here. I’ll be taking huge deficits fo’ sho’.

    Oh, was 195.6 this morning. No pics until the end. I started the log with a goal weight, but despite the short loss I’m seeing results in the mirror.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Pre:
    Coffee
    Protein scoop w/ water (out of Almond Milk)

    Stimul8 x3/4
    Creatine x5g

    Intra:
    3/5 avocado (ate every 10-15m during my workout. Cleaning the fridge…)

    Post:
    Level II x1 cap

    Legs (shoulder ex while I take squat breaks)

    Super Set 1:
    DS= Drop Set

    Barbell Squat 339.17

    WU Set 1 : 45x5
    Set 2 : 135x5
    Set 3 : 135x5
    Set 4 : 225x5
    Set 5 : 275x5
    Set 6 : 315x2
    Set 7 : 275x7
    Set 8 : 225x10
    Set 9 : 225x10
    |
    Barbell Shoulder Press 157.5

    WU Set 1 : 45x5
    Set 2 : 95x10
    Set 3 : 115x5
    Set 4 : 155x1 pfft
    ---DS
    Set 5 : 135x5
    Set 6 : 125x5
    Set 7 : 115x3
    ---DS
    Set 8 : 115x10
    Set 9 : 95x7
    Set 10 : 65x7
    |
    Super Set 2:

    Lying Leg Curls 143

    DS
    Set 1 : 110x9
    Set 2 : 95x2
    Set 3 : 80x3
    Set 4 : 65x4
    Set 5 : 50x5
    --DS
    Set 6 : 110x6
    Set 7 : 95x4
    Set 8 : 80x4
    Set 9 : 65x3
    Set 10 : 50x5
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 300
    DS
    Set 1 : 180x20
    Set 2 : 135x12
    Set 3 : 90x10
    Set 4 : 45x30
    Set 5 : 8x30
    --DS
    Set 6 : 180x10
    Set 7 : 135x10
    Set 8 : 90x12
    Set 9 : 45x27
    |
    Final-
    Barbell Lunge 133.33
    DS
    Set 1 : 80x20 PR (but I only do these at the end.)
    Set 2 : 1x12
    |
    Notes:

    I just now took my second cap Level II. The first hadn’t worn off all that much, really. My appetite wasn’t near where it should be.

    I’ll do calories and what-not later. After work I have to rush home and pack/change/pick up kiddo and head to the hunting camp. It’s the last weekend of deer season here. I’ll be taking huge deficits fo’ sho’.

    Oh, was 195.6 this morning. No pics until the end. I started the log with a goal weight, but despite the short loss I’m seeing results in the mirror.
    good luck out there dude! bag a big one, freezer pack some and ship it to me!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    good luck out there dude! bag a big one, freezer pack some and ship it to me!
    Man, I hope so. You have to fight the kiddo for the meat, though. He's so excited. Just like when I was a kid, the sound of anything in the woods larger than a squirrell that you don't see is the biggest buck ever. Lol

  10. The plan was to either eat my normal meal at the house before leaving or make a tuna helper style meal tonight. But, neither happened. After getting our gear and stuff ready i didn't have a lot of time. I went with ramen noodles, so, carbs.

    Anyway, I stayed at a (large) deficit, so all in all it won't hurt my cutting.

    1,904 167p/178c/56f and 32 fibers.



    Bed time!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  11. 1 cap down in place of coffee. Time to go get some venison!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    1 cap down in place of coffee. Time to go get some venison!
    Good luck!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Good luck!!
    Thanks man. I've seen nor heard anything this morning. I'll probably walk back to the truck in the next hour or so. I haven't even heard the first turkey.

    Still though, the peace and quiet of the woods, and the scenery, is just amazing.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Thanks man. I've seen nor heard anything this morning. I'll probably walk back to the truck in the next hour or so. I haven't even heard the first turkey.

    Still though, the peace and quiet of the woods, and the scenery, is just amazing.
    There's def something to be said for time away from civilization. Its refreshing
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. I'm currently at 1500 cals for the day. Way carb heavy. Processed food-on-the-go, ya know. I'll probably have a relatively high bloat tomorrow, but I'll be home in the afternoon and back to normal eating. My wife started my food prep for me today.

    No luck for us today, but here's one that was shot by another guy in our camp:



    One more hunt in the morning though.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  16. Get some steaks out of that
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Get some steaks out of that
    Pfft. He ain't sharing. A portion does go into the camp freezer for get-togethers, though. The back strap looked so tender!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm currently at 1500 cals for the day. Way carb heavy. Processed food-on-the-go, ya know. I'll probably have a relatively high bloat tomorrow, but I'll be home in the afternoon and back to normal eating. My wife started my food prep for me today.

    No luck for us today, but here's one that was shot by another guy in our camp:

    One more hunt in the morning though.
    That looks scrumptious!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Pre:
    Coffee
    Protein scoop w/ water (out of Almond Milk)

    Stimul8 x3/4
    Creatine x5g

    Intra:
    3/5 avocado (ate every 10-15m during my workout. Cleaning the fridge…)

    Post:
    Level II x1 cap

    Legs (shoulder ex while I take squat breaks)

    Super Set 1:
    DS= Drop Set

    Barbell Squat 339.17

    WU Set 1 : 45x5
    Set 2 : 135x5
    Set 3 : 135x5
    Set 4 : 225x5
    Set 5 : 275x5
    Set 6 : 315x2
    Set 7 : 275x7
    Set 8 : 225x10
    Set 9 : 225x10
    |
    Barbell Shoulder Press 157.5

    WU Set 1 : 45x5
    Set 2 : 95x10
    Set 3 : 115x5
    Set 4 : 155x1 pfft
    ---DS
    Set 5 : 135x5
    Set 6 : 125x5
    Set 7 : 115x3
    ---DS
    Set 8 : 115x10
    Set 9 : 95x7
    Set 10 : 65x7
    |
    Super Set 2:

    Lying Leg Curls 143

    DS
    Set 1 : 110x9
    Set 2 : 95x2
    Set 3 : 80x3
    Set 4 : 65x4
    Set 5 : 50x5
    --DS
    Set 6 : 110x6
    Set 7 : 95x4
    Set 8 : 80x4
    Set 9 : 65x3
    Set 10 : 50x5
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 300
    DS
    Set 1 : 180x20
    Set 2 : 135x12
    Set 3 : 90x10
    Set 4 : 45x30
    Set 5 : 8x30
    --DS
    Set 6 : 180x10
    Set 7 : 135x10
    Set 8 : 90x12
    Set 9 : 45x27
    |
    Final-
    Barbell Lunge 133.33
    DS
    Set 1 : 80x20 PR (but I only do these at the end.)
    Set 2 : 1x12
    |
    Notes:

    I just now took my second cap Level II. The first hadn’t worn off all that much, really. My appetite wasn’t near where it should be.

    I’ll do calories and what-not later. After work I have to rush home and pack/change/pick up kiddo and head to the hunting camp. It’s the last weekend of deer season here. I’ll be taking huge deficits fo’ sho’.

    Oh, was 195.6 this morning. No pics until the end. I started the log with a goal weight, but despite the short loss I’m seeing results in the mirror.
    Good luck. Hope you've got one by now. I may go out this evening and sit for a bit to see if I can grab 1. Hot one about 2 weeks ago but need another. I eat way too much venison.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks man. I've seen nor heard anything this morning. I'll probably walk back to the truck in the next hour or so. I haven't even heard the first turkey.

    Still though, the peace and quiet of the woods, and the scenery, is just amazing.
    Where are you from and where do you hunt? Just courious what state.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. love product review logs that contain everything you did (food, workout, supplements)
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Good luck. Hope you've got one by now. I may go out this evening and sit for a bit to see if I can grab 1. Hot one about 2 weeks ago but need another. I eat way too much venison.
    Nice!

    Nope, no deer this season for us. That same dude shot an 8pt this morning though. We have spring turkey coming up in March so we'll probably partake in that.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Where are you from and where do you hunt? Just courious what state.
    Florida. Deer and turkey, mostly. I'll eat rabbit, squirrel, and hog too. Have yet to do any dove or quail hunts, but I want to.

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    love product review logs that contain everything you did (food, workout, supplements)
    Thanks brother, and welcome!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
  24. BodyFat Breakthrough with Level II (by Formutech)


    Weight was 195.2 after lots of water and coffee, and not having a BM since Friday. Sweet!

    Barbell Deadlift 357.5
    Hold at top, and no straps. Going over 225 without straps for me is hard. I'm making grip/deads a priority this year. I've only done them 3x since July. Wtf?



    Set 1 : 135x5
    Set 2 : 225x6
    Set 3 : 275x5
    Set 4 : 315x2
    Set 5 : 315x3
    Set 6 : 275x3
    Set 7 : 275x9
    |

    After the 3rd set, I super set them with drop-set extensions, then after the leg press drop set I did 10xBW lunges, 150/90/40x not many on extensions, then ten more lunges with a hold at the bottom. My quads are quite sore.

    Leg Press 600
    Pausing at bottom-

    Set 1 : 180x8
    Set 2 : 360x10
    Set 3 : 450x10
    Set 4 : 225x15
    Set 5 : 360x11

    Drop Set-
    Set 6 : 360x10
    Set 7 : 225x11
    Set 8 : 180x20
    Set 9 : 90x30
    |
    Leg Extensions 225 Set 1 : 150x15
    Set 2 : 150x9
    Set 3 : 120x4
    Set 4 : 90x5
    Set 5 : 150x10
    Set 6 : 120x5
    Set 7 : 90x6
    |
    Notes:

    Not to shabby for a cruddy diet yesterday and having done legs on Friday. Or maybe it was Thursday...

    Diet will be around 2-2100, I'll probably end around 80% BW in protein and only carbs from Lima beans and collards. Not really counting because I want to spend time with the wife and I have to weigh and package the foods she cooked for me.

    1st dose was taken in the tree stand again, and second went down at noon.

    I've got more I want to say about level II, but I'll fill it in later or tomorrow.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bumping it up a level, with Level II - sponsored
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:28 PM
  2. Formutech Level II
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 02:43 PM
  3. Formutech Level II mini-log
    By bigbruiser739 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:07 PM
  4. Formutech Level II Mini Log/Review
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
  5. Bodyfat testing with calipers...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in