BodyFat Breakthrough with Level II (by Formutech)

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    if you don't know what to do with your extra meat, feel free to freeze pack some and send it my way!! lol

    I'll be in Orlando in a couple weeks, but unfortunately I couldn't get a couple days to myself to chill. I'll be back in may though
    Flying or driving? (In May?)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com



  2. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Flying or driving? (In May?)
    flying in. it's a trip for work
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I ended yesterday <2000, dosing two caps; the second at 1330. My foods were tracked at 1627, but I had to taste test food as we prepared it. We have our Christmas dinner today.

    Heading to the gym here shortly, and have plenty of things to keep me busy and burning calories the next two day. Going to probably dose two caps together post WO, but I'll post for sure later.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    2796824
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    53.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Merry Christmas to you and yours! RJ
  5. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    PRE:
    3/4 Stimul8
    2.5-3g Creatine


    SUPER SET 1:

    Barbell Shoulder Press 169.17

    Set 1 : 95x12
    Set 2 : 115x10
    Set 3 : 145x5 PR

    Set 4 : 115x8*
    Set 5 : 115x9*
    Set 6 : 95x6*
    |
    Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise 45.5

    Set 1 : 20x10 + Max w/ band
    Set 2 : 35x9 +
    Set 3 : 35x8 +

    SUPER SET 2:
    Presses + Destroyers (45/15)

    SS3:
    Meadows rows w/45 plate just to see how I liked them, 3 sets, 13/12/10??
    + Seated reverse OH HS shoulder presses w/ 45's

    SS4;
    Cable row drop set x2 and six ways drop set 10/5's x3.

    |
    Notes:
    I went in unprepared not Ben knowing what I was going to lift, and felt sluggish to start; but ended up killing my shoulders. I didn't count my breaks but took very few, mostly none except right before the OHP. I was drenched with sweat 1/2 way in.

    So much for a deload week I guess. Also, no shoulder pain. My left felt awkward on the first set of presses, but I went real slow and got a good stretch in on that set an had no issues afterwards.

    Taking in a cap of Formutech Level II thermo right now and hoping I don't go overboard on calories these next two days.

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Merry Christmas to you and yours! RJ
    Merry Christmas to the Kenpo family also brother!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  6. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey Swankster, how many servings is this? I think I remember it was two, but I don't need to make a mistake of over stim-ing.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Hey Swankster, how many servings is this? I think I remember it was two, but I don't need to make a mistake of over stim-ing.
    Lol! I forgot about those ghetto samples I sent out!! I think its 2 scoops but I'm not really sure. You can take the whole thing regardless, if its two scoops its just like two cups of coffee
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Lol! I forgot about those ghetto samples I sent out!! I think its 2 scoops but I'm not really sure. You can take the whole thing regardless, if its two scoops its just like two cups of coffee
    Drewsickle actually gave me this bag. I can take two? You sure?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  9. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Drewsickle actually gave me this bag. I can take two? You sure?
    2 scoops bro, and yeah, it won't be too much. You can half it or take the whole lot
  10. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    No WO today. Just enjoyed the food-induced coma/rest. I weighed 200.6 this morning.

    I brought 1,000 cals with me to work today. 1 cup of rice and the rest is chicken. I'm not certain how much of it I'll eat though. I dosed a cap at 0630, and have yet to eat anything.
  11. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    No WO today. Just enjoyed the food-induced coma/rest. I weighed 200.6 this morning.

    I brought 1,000 cals with me to work today. 1 cup of rice and the rest is chicken. I'm not certain how much of it I'll eat though. I dosed a cap at 0630, and have yet to eat anything.
    Cool man! How did you do with all the holiday treats? Overboard or did you succeed in keeping it reasonable?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Cool man! How did you do with all the holiday treats? Overboard or did you succeed in keeping it reasonable?
    I reasonably went overboard.

    No biggie, that can be made up with a few extra-deficit days. I came nowhere near my Thanksgiving eatings though.

    I capped another at 1300 today, and it looks like I'll only hit 700 by the time I have dinner. The appetite suppression gets the win again.
  13. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    I reasonably went overboard.

    No biggie, that can be made up with a few extra-deficit days. I came nowhere near my Thanksgiving eatings though.

    I capped another at 1300 today, and it looks like I'll only hit 700 by the time I have dinner. The appetite suppression gets the win again.
    Cool man, I was able to keep it pretty reasonable but still had a bit more than id hoped. Oh well!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Man, it was hard to get up this morning. I almost convinced myself that this was a full-on rest week and to take today off too. Nah-ah.

    Having a cup of coffee then heading to the gym fasted. First cap will be taken immediately following the gym.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  15. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    2796824
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    53.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Pain, is weakness leaving the body! Hit it hard buddy!
  16. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Pain, is weakness leaving the body! Hit it hard buddy!
    Touche, my friend.
  17. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    SUPER SET 1:

    Barbell Squat 346.5

    Set 1 : 135x8
    Set 2 : 225x5
    Set 3 : 275x5
    Set 4 : 315x3
    Set 5 : 335x1
    Set 6 : 315x3
    Set 7 : 275x5
    |
    Smith Machine Bench Press 295

    Set 1 : 165x10
    Set 2 : 225x7
    Set 3 : 275x2
    Set 4 : 295x1
    Set 5 : 275x1
    Set 6 : 245x4
    Set 7 : 185x12
    |

    TRI-SUPER SET 2:
    20-30s breaks between each-

    Barbell Romanian Deadlift From Deficit 246.67
    -Knuckles to toes

    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 185x9
    Set 3 : 185x10
    |
    Leg Extensions 252

    Set 1 : 150x17
    Set 2 : 180x12

    Set 3 : 180x10
    Set 3 : 150x4
    Set 3 : 120x4
    Set 3 : 80x4
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 265.5
    -Squeeze at top, slow (3s?) neg

    Set 1 : 135x29
    Set 2 : 135x20

    Set 3 : 135x18
    Set 3 : 90x10
    Set 3 : 45x30 (last twenty done w/ speed)
    |
    Notes:

    No PR’s today, but it was a decent workout. The last super set had me sweating pretty good going from ex-to-ex.

    No weigh-in this morning. I’ve had lots of cheese in my diet, so, no BM since Wednesday.

    Breakfast, after dosing, was 3 halves of deviled eggs. I also have 1 cup of stuffing and almost 8 oz of turkey for lunch. Approx. calories before dinner will be 877 (79/57/29)
  18. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    2796824
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    53.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    All around nice workout! 5 lbs to a 300 bench! Jealous!
  19. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    All around nice workout! 5 lbs to a 300 bench! Jealous!
    Thanks. That felt very heavy, though. I had 315x1 or 305x2 on the Smith 13 months ago. I'm gonna keep at it...
  20. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Nice bench bro. I am jealous as well. Good work
  21. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice bench bro. I am jealous as well. Good work
    Thanks brother!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    SUPER SET 1:

    Barbell Squat 346.5

    Set 1 : 135x8
    Set 2 : 225x5
    Set 3 : 275x5
    Set 4 : 315x3
    Set 5 : 335x1
    Set 6 : 315x3
    Set 7 : 275x5
    |
    Smith Machine Bench Press 295

    Set 1 : 165x10
    Set 2 : 225x7
    Set 3 : 275x2
    Set 4 : 295x1
    Set 5 : 275x1
    Set 6 : 245x4
    Set 7 : 185x12
    |

    TRI-SUPER SET 2:
    20-30s breaks between each-

    Barbell Romanian Deadlift From Deficit 246.67
    -Knuckles to toes

    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 185x9
    Set 3 : 185x10
    |
    Leg Extensions 252

    Set 1 : 150x17
    Set 2 : 180x12

    Set 3 : 180x10
    Set 3 : 150x4
    Set 3 : 120x4
    Set 3 : 80x4
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 265.5
    -Squeeze at top, slow (3s?) neg

    Set 1 : 135x29
    Set 2 : 135x20

    Set 3 : 135x18
    Set 3 : 90x10
    Set 3 : 45x30 (last twenty done w/ speed)
    |
    Notes:

    No PR's today, but it was a decent workout. The last super set had me sweating pretty good going from ex-to-ex.

    No weigh-in this morning. I've had lots of cheese in my diet, so, no BM since Wednesday.

    Breakfast, after dosing, was 3 halves of deviled eggs. I also have 1 cup of stuffing and almost 8 oz of turkey for lunch. Approx. calories before dinner will be 877 (79/57/29)
    Wow dude kicking ass/taking names!! Great work on dat der bench my brother
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Wow dude kicking ass/taking names!! Great work on dat der bench my brother
    Thanks man. I'm gonna try and stay away from the 10x10's an build strength to get closer to your numbers.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Thanks man. I'm gonna try and stay away from the 10x10's an build strength to get closer to your numbers.
    Aw shucks. You're beating me on bench right now!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dint take any Level II this weekend, and I didn't do any lifts. We took the camper to the hunting camp and set it up; then we looked around for a place to put a stand. We have several options, and may go back this Tuesday.

    My diet didn't suck, but it wasn't great, either. I ate around maintenance. Ready for huge deficits tomorrow, and low carbs.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  26. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Dint take any Level II this weekend, and I didn't do any lifts. We took the camper to the hunting camp and set it up; then we looked around for a place to put a stand. We have several options, and may go back this Tuesday.

    My diet didn't suck, but it wasn't great, either. I ate around maintenance. Ready for huge deficits tomorrow, and low carbs.
    A little recoup time is good!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    A little recoup time is good!!
    And that's what's happening, apparently...

    I chose to sleep in this morning instead of working out. I don't have to work the next two days so I'll def be in tomorrow. I'm not sure about Wed because we're thinking about going back down to the hunting camp. It didn't even occur to me that I should've taken the Level II this past time. I'm an avid coffee drinker, but can't drink it before going up in the stand because I won't be able to pee. Not unless I want to erase my chances of seeing any wildlife, anyway. So, I'll be taking my Level II to perk me up and give me focus this next morning that I hunt.

    I dosed my 1 cap of Level II this morning before my coffee at 0600. As of now (0800), I'm at 21 calories. IF I eat all the food Ibrought to work with me I'll head home at 1630 with 801 calories, 147p/13c/9f. Not sure what I'll do for dinner, but I'm leaving plenty of room because my wife is on a recipe-testing kick, and BECAUSE I work out she expects me to eat it. "You go to the gym all the time, you don't always have to eat chicken." That's what I deal with...

    Probably dosing number 2 cap around noon.
  28. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    2796824
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    53.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Old guy recommendation: take a quart size Nalgene (camping stores have them) with you in the deer stand. Use that to pee in. Leak proof screw top lid and wide mouth for easy aiming. Lol
  29. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Old guy recommendation: take a quart size Nalgene (camping stores have them) with you in the deer stand. Use that to pee in. Leak proof screw top lid and wide mouth for easy aiming. Lol
    Thanks man! I was actually trying to think of what I could use to pee in in an emergency...
  30. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just dosed my second cap for today. I hope the appetite suppressant kicks in soon, all of a sudden I am starving. Granted, I've probably only had 500-600 cals so far. I feel a little tired, but that's from the low carbs, I'm sure. I had plenty of sleep last night and have not had a crash on Level II thus far.
  31. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Andddd BAM. I didn't have to wait long. Appetite=gone.
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Andddd BAM. I didn't have to wait long. Appetite=gone.
    yessss!! lol nice bro. I'm about to have my second dose riiiiight meow
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    yessss!! lol nice bro. I'm about to have my second dose riiiiight meow
    No joke, I felt like I was on the verge of going and buying foods to pound my face, but I haven't even had a bite of my chicken since.
  34. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    No joke, I felt like I was on the verge of going and buying foods to pound my face, but I haven't even had a bite of my chicken since.
    i can't believe how good the suppression is with this stuff. I get soooo weak with sweets and I barely had any christmas cookies at all. I've continued to lose fat all through the holidays
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  35. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Change O' plans. The wife doesn't want to go to the hunting camp tomorrow, which normally would be ok, but it's New Years, and I just wouldn't feel right spending the night away from her. So, gym the rest of the week, and kiddo is going to decide if he wants to go hunting this weekend instead.

    I'm at 911 cals so far, and the appetite suppression is still here. I'll make sure I hit at least 1800 tonight, and if I can I'll reach 21-2200. Dunno. I could use some carbs...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    i can't believe how good the suppression is with this stuff. I get soooo weak with sweets and I barely had any christmas cookies at all. I've continued to lose fat all through the holidays
    ever tried homemade cheesecake? my wife made one for christmas and there is still a little left, this NEVER happens!!! one time she made a cheesescake christmas eve for christmas day, i got up in the middle of the night looking for something to eat...and ate over half of it, she threatened to beat me with a frying pan in my sleep, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  37. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm not a fan of cheesecake. I'm not sure why. I've never met anyone else that doesn't like it...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  38. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389585
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Dint take any Level II this weekend, and I didn't do any lifts. We took the camper to the hunting camp and set it up; then we looked around for a place to put a stand. We have several options, and may go back this Tuesday.

    My diet didn't suck, but it wasn't great, either. I ate around maintenance. Ready for huge deficits tomorrow, and low carbs.
    Very nice. I got a deer last weekend with my son. It was the first we got with him along. Would like to get one more this season, I had a couple chances on some Does but wanted to get a buck so my son could keep the antlers of his first. Here is Florida it's a 4 pt but anywhere else it's a 6pt.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,767
    Rep Power
    3442443
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Very nice. I got a deer last weekend with my son. It was the first we got with him along. Would like to get one more this season, I had a couple chances on some Does but wanted to get a buck so my son could keep the antlers of his first. Here is Florida it's a 4 pt but anywhere else it's a 6pt.
    Our camp is 6pt or better, and does. I told him that he can't shoot a doe this year.

    That's awesome. I remember my first to a tee. Great experience.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  40. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Change O' plans. The wife doesn't want to go to the hunting camp tomorrow, which normally would be ok, but it's New Years, and I just wouldn't feel right spending the night away from her. So, gym the rest of the week, and kiddo is going to decide if he wants to go hunting this weekend instead.

    I'm at 911 cals so far, and the appetite suppression is still here. I'll make sure I hit at least 1800 tonight, and if I can I'll reach 21-2200. Dunno. I could use some carbs...
    I'd go crazy with carbs that low for too long. I stay around 25-30% carbs.


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    ever tried homemade cheesecake? my wife made one for christmas and there is still a little left, this NEVER happens!!! one time she made a cheesescake christmas eve for christmas day, i got up in the middle of the night looking for something to eat...and ate over half of it, she threatened to beat me with a frying pan in my sleep, lol.
    That sounds like something I would do!!! Lol cept my wife doesn't know how to cook or bake for beans so if she made it, it'd probably taste like poison. More likely I'd make two cheese cakes; one for me and one for me and everyone else. Lol!!


    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm not a fan of cheesecake. I'm not sure why. I've never met anyone else that doesn't like it...
    Nobodys perfect don't beat yourself up over it haha

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Very nice. I got a deer last weekend with my son. It was the first we got with him along. Would like to get one more this season, I had a couple chances on some Does but wanted to get a buck so my son could keep the antlers of his first. Here is Florida it's a 4 pt but anywhere else it's a 6pt.
    If you need anyone to help you eat it let me know!! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Our camp is 6pt or better, and does. I told him that he can't shoot a doe this year.

    That's awesome. I remember my first to a tee. Great experience.

    I'm so jealous. I wish I could do this with my sons when they're older but their mom refuses to even consider it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bumping it up a level, with Level II - sponsored
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:28 PM
  2. Formutech Level II
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 02:43 PM
  3. Formutech Level II mini-log
    By bigbruiser739 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:07 PM
  4. Formutech Level II Mini Log/Review
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
  5. Bodyfat testing with calipers...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 07:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in