BodyFat Breakthrough with Level II (by Formutech) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

BodyFat Breakthrough with Level II (by Formutech)

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    What is the equivalent dosage between the caps and powder? I am guessing 1 cap is like a half scoop?
    Exactly right
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Just took my second cap for the day. I'm only at 540 cals right now, and it's that high because I stopped by the office, smelled food, and was reminded to eat something. My appetite was non-existant. I'm supposed to be around 1200-1300 by now.
    Nice! I just got some L2 caps in yesterday. I'm going to see what kind of difference I feel with them today
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    This is a very detailed log . I find also no need for coffee on this
    No, the Level II provides plenty of caffeine. That said, coffee is just tasty. Very tasty, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Exactly right
    Thanks for answering, I didn't know the powder serving breakdown.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice! I just got some L2 caps in yesterday. I'm going to see what kind of difference I feel with them today
    I'll post my foods later, my calories were really low yesterday. Never really got hungry, and my energy never dropped/crashed.
    FINAFLEX REP

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I'll post my foods later, my calories were really low yesterday. Never really got hungry, and my energy never dropped/crashed.
    That could get dangerous! Lol just make sure to get your cals in buddy
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

That could get dangerous! Lol just make sure to get your cals in buddy
    Well, they weren't dangerously low. I came home at around 660, and squeezed in another 1200 just because I had too. I'm just saying, with motivation to not eat, Level II makes that possible.
    FINAFLEX REP

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Well, they weren't dangerously low. I came home at around 660, and squeezed in another 1200 just because I had too. I'm just saying, with motivation to not eat, Level II makes that possible.
    Oh OK good!! Lol.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I was so tempted to not get out of bed, and even after getting out of bed I was tempted to go back to bed. For the first time this week I slept through the night and my body wanted more of it. I’m glad I didn’t though. It’s the first time I have ever done 135 or more on shoulder presses (without a Smith-M).

Pre:
    Fasted if you don’t include 1/2 c milk.

7/8 Stimlu8
    Last dose (x3) of Crea-Trona
    (Dosed last of Max Pump last night)

SUPER (tri)SET 1:
    Tempo’s- 3.0.2, 2.0.2, 3.0.2
    No break from OHP to bands, 60s approx. from bands to chest, 60s approx. from chest to OHP.

Barbell Shoulder Press

Set 1 : 105x10
    Set 2 : 115x10
    Set 3 : 125x10 (PR)
    Set 4 : 135x6 (PR)
    Set 5 : 145x3 (So close to hitting 4. LOOOONG (6s?)Neg though. I bet I could’ve hit even more if I dropped earlier sets and didn’t SS with Chest Press/Bands.
    |
    Band Lateral Raises

Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 4 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 5 : 21 Laps/Reps (last 11 done with a small ROM at the top)
    |
    Smith Machine Bench Press 285

Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 225x3
    Set 3 : 255x3
    Set 4 : 275x1
    Set 5 : 285x0
    Set 6 : 225x8
    |

SUPER SET 2:
    Not sure on tempo’s; No breaks from Delt to bands, about 20s from Bands to Chest (walk).
    Full ROM-

Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise 52

Set 1 : 25x20
    Set 2 : 25x20
    Set 3 : 25x21

Drop Set
    Set 4 : 25x20
    Set 4 : 40x9
    Set 4 : 35x5
    Set 4 : 30x2
    Set 4 : 20x3
    Set 4 : 10x4

3 Sets Delt Raise w/ Bands xMax

Cable Incline Press 123.33
    First time using this machine. Alternated where I pushed the cables from Dec to Flat to Inc, by rep, not sets.

Drop-
    Set 1 : 100x7
    Set 1 : 70x5
    Set 1 : 40x5
    Set 1 : 40x7
    Drop-
    Set 2 : 80x8
    Set 2 : 60x8
    Set 2 : 40x8

Also:
    2 sets of 3-notch ladder pushups.
    1 Drop Set of side raises; 20, 15, 10, 5’s

|
    Notes:

I dosed 1 Level II cap immediately after leaving the gym (still in a fasted state), and didn't eat until about two hours later. I commented on another Level II log that I wasn't ready to try two at a time at work, but within minutes of typing that I dosed a second one. They were spaced about 1.5 hours apart anyway. Immediately my appetite was wiped and I'm still not hungry 6 hours later. I never felt jittery, but felt VERY alert and focused. I'm taking my afternoon dose now; just one though because I still have no appetite and my energy is kicking.

I have never taken a thermo before a workout, but that will probably change next week. I always have an increased HR when I work out, even with a stim, so I've just avoided it. I'm thinking an arm day testing out a thermo would be a sweater for sure!
  9. Diamond Member

Just took my second cap for the day. I'm only at 540 cals right now, and it's that high because I stopped by the office, smelled food, and was reminded to eat something. My appetite was non-existant. I'm supposed to be around 1200-1300 by now.
    how can being at 540 cals be high when you were suppossed to be at 1200-1300 by then, lol.

just messin, i agree about the app supp.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how can being at 540 cals be high when you were suppossed to be at 1200-1300 by then, lol.

just messin, i agree about the app supp.
    lol
  11. Diamond Member

lol
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

My calories/macros yesterday were the same as they were Monday. It just easier to eat the same things during the week for consistency sake.

I woke at 196, fasted, but have been 197-199 all week. I feel as though my BM's are returning to normal, but still 'stuttering'. I feel when they are normal I'll drop another # or two easy. I'm already noticing more definition and leaning in my upper torso and the top portion of my abs.

I've only been In the gym twice this week but my diet hasn't fault weed, thanks to Level II. I plan on hitting the gym this afternoon if I have time... Otherwise I'll be in Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, (not positive about Wed).

I'm off work today to go try and join a hunting camp mid-season. They said thy don't normally do this, but kiddo wants to go hunting for Christmas and I think the best idea is to just join instead of paying a weekend fee. Hopefully the board will let us in....

Enjoy your lifts guys! Level II dosage is going down now!
    FINAFLEX REP

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck with the hunting club membership. Looking good in here!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Second cap just went down.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Good luck with the hunting club membership. Looking good in here!
    Thanks Kenpo!
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where is this club?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Where is this club?
    Um, the one we hunted at growing up. Duh.
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Good news: we're now members of a hunt club. Kiddo is going to be ecstatic.

I only did the two caps today, but it's kept my appetite at bay all day long. I never went to the gym because my shoulder is a little sore.

Back at it tomorrow.
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Good news: we're now members of a hunt club. Kiddo is going to be ecstatic. I only did the two caps today, but it's kept my appetite at bay all day long. I never went to the gym because my shoulder is a little sore. Back at it tomorrow.
    Congrats. Hunting with your son=priceless!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

My wife won't allow it %$$#@%%
  20. Diamond Member

Good news: we're now members of a hunt club. Kiddo is going to be ecstatic.

I only did the two caps today, but it's kept my appetite at bay all day long. I never went to the gym because my shoulder is a little sore.

Back at it tomorrow.
    why do you need to join a club to hunt?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Yeah, my wife told me no hunting 7 years ago, and continues telling me that if I do, she is going to leave. I don't care really until my oldest is 10, then a hunting we shall go.

The best thing about it id being out in the woods with no direct mission or tasking. Just us and the wild animals
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Man, it's going to be awesome. Being out there even during the off season, having all that terrain for four-wheeling, no sounds of the interstate, and just the owls at night. I love being outdoors, and he is in for the great of his life.

That's nonsense. There is a misconception that all hunters want to kill JUST BECAUSE. I assume that's why?

This camp has rules, and proactively enforces rules to keep the deer population steady. If someone comes in and try's to break laws, kill what he shouldn't, or just be a reckless jerkoff; he's out.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    why do you need to join a club to hunt?
    It's not cheap for one-weekend hunt fees. There are many benefits to being in a club; having your own area(s) to hunt from, being real familiar with the surrounding area, having help cleaning the animal, and knowing that the guy 500 yards down the road isn't a douchebag.

Yeah, my wife told me no hunting 7 years ago, and continues telling me that if I do, she is going to leave. I don't care really until my oldest is 10, then a hunting we shall go.

The best thing about it id being out in the woods with no direct mission or tasking. Just us and the wild animals
    I know she is of the belief I stated earlier. Tree-huggin'..
    However, knowing her, I think she would have a relaxing blast if she experienced a weekend out there, and the girls would love to go shining.

Yeah bro, nothing beats being out in the woods.
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I ended up only taking two caps yesterday, but that seems to be plenty on non-lifting days. I'm going to head out to the gym here shortly, as soon as I can decide what to lift, and will take a dose immediately after leaving before my post-WO appetite kicks in.
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Man, it's going to be awesome. Being out there even during the off season, having all that terrain for four-wheeling, no sounds of the interstate, and just the owls at night. I love being outdoors, and he is in for the great of his life.

That's nonsense. There is a misconception that all hunters want to kill JUST BECAUSE. I assume that's why?

This camp has rules, and proactively enforces rules to keep the deer population steady. If someone comes in and try's to break laws, kill what he shouldn't, or just be a reckless jerkoff; he's out.

It's not cheap for one-weekend hunt fees. There are many benefits to being in a club; having your own area(s) to hunt from, being real familiar with the surrounding area, having help cleaning the animal, and knowing that the guy 500 yards down the road isn't a douchebag.

I know she is of the belief I stated earlier. Tree-huggin'..
    However, knowing her, I think she would have a relaxing blast if she experienced a weekend out there, and the girls would love to go shining.

Yeah bro, nothing beats being out in the woods.
    Its the whole gun thing. She doesn't get that its about bonding and experiencing a deeper relationship with nature. Plus delicious meat!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Its the whole gun thing. She doesn't get that its about bonding and experiencing a deeper relationship with nature. Plus delicious meat!
    My wife hated guns when I first met her too.

There's also bow hunting...
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

My wife hated guns when I first met her too.

There's also bow hunting...
    That's true. I should say that its the weapon, gun or bow. Either way she's not cool with it
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

That's true. I should say that its the weapon, gun or bow. Either way she's not cool with it
    What about feather tickling? If you have good wrists I bet you could tickle them to death.
    FINAFLEX REP

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

What about feather tickling? If you have good wrists I bet you could tickle them to death.
    Lol maybe! Or I could just kill them with kindness maybe
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I didn't do measurements or a fasted weight this morning. My to do list for the Christmas is huge. When I have a second I'll organize and post up today's workout.

I dosed 2 caps after leaving the gym an hour ago, and I'm not hungry at all. I'm going to force down 4oz chicken anyway, and proceed to start cleaning house in super-fast mode with the boost of Level II!!

I am starting to see some more definition, and this phot is already a half gallon or more of water in me.

FINAFLEX REP

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I didn't do measurements or a fasted weight this morning. My to do list for the Christmas is huge. When I have a second I'll organize and post up today's workout.

I dosed 2 caps after leaving the gym an hour ago, and I'm not hungry at all. I'm going to force down 4oz chicken anyway, and proceed to start cleaning house in super-fast mode with the boost of Level II!!

I am starting to see some more definition, and this phot is already a half gallon or more of water in me.
    Arms are looking swole brother!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Arms are looking swole brother!
    Thanks homie!
    FINAFLEX REP

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

I'm definitely seeing some leaning out. Yes, the arms are more defined and swole. Nice job!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I'm definitely seeing some leaning out. Yes, the arms are more defined and swole. Nice job!
    Thanks brotato!!
    FINAFLEX REP

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Only took those two caps yesterday. When I spaced the caps out with an hour or two break I had a great reaction, but taking them at the same time had me FLYING with energy, and not just no appetite; but a sense that if I ate, I'd explode.

Yesterday ended very low cal. I think around 1600 total. I skipped dinner and did some cardio with the wife instead, and did an hour and a half of tri-super-sets of squats/bis/tris. I'll try to get that log up later. I don't think we have much shopping/wrapping left.

Anywho, I plan to do something later. Shoulders? Back? Who knows...

Monday I plan on a 1500/cal-day, and Wednesday-Friday 2000/E. Tuesday, however, will probably hit 4K with no lifts. Huge deficits before and after to offsets. That's just what works for me.

I weigh 197 this morning. Odd, I don't look it. I was expecting 194 because my sodium was high two days ago but rarely ate yesterday. Oh well..
    FINAFLEX REP

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

One cap down.

I didn't WO this morning, and I'm contemplating doing a deload this week. How exactly do you guys do it? 3 days, only compound lifts? All major lifts each day or split?
    FINAFLEX REP

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol. I guess she wouldn't like the photo od the 6pt my son and I got yesterday. His first buck, we got it together because he's too young to shoot, but loves the woods, fishing, four wheelers and begs to go hunting. I am a softy and never say no. I grew up on a ranch so I want him to learn the same things I did when I was young.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Only took those two caps yesterday. When I spaced the caps out with an hour or two break I had a great reaction, but taking them at the same time had me FLYING with energy, and not just no appetite; but a sense that if I ate, I'd explode.

Yesterday ended very low cal. I think around 1600 total. I skipped dinner and did some cardio with the wife instead, and did an hour and a half of tri-super-sets of squats/bis/tris. I'll try to get that log up later. I don't think we have much shopping/wrapping left.

Anywho, I plan to do something later. Shoulders? Back? Who knows...

Monday I plan on a 1500/cal-day, and Wednesday-Friday 2000/E. Tuesday, however, will probably hit 4K with no lifts. Huge deficits before and after to offsets. That's just what works for me.

I weigh 197 this morning. Odd, I don't look it. I was expecting 194 because my sodium was high two days ago but rarely ate yesterday. Oh well..
    Made me laugh with the explode comment.

I have days where the scale reads different then the mirror. I like the mirror better.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    lol. I guess she wouldn't like the photo od the 6pt my son and I got yesterday. His first buck, we got it together because he's too young to shoot, but loves the woods, fishing, four wheelers and begs to go hunting. I am a softy and never say no. I grew up on a ranch so I want him to learn the same things I did when I was young.
    That's awesome! Congrats!!!
    FINAFLEX REP

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Made me laugh with the explode comment.

I have days where the scale reads different then the mirror. I like the mirror better.
    I prefer the mirror too. I use the scale to corroborate the mirror's evidence. lol
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

That's awesome! Congrats!!!
    if you don't know what to do with your extra meat, feel free to freeze pack some and send it my way!! lol

I'll be in Orlando in a couple weeks, but unfortunately I couldn't get a couple days to myself to chill. I'll be back in may though

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bumping it up a level, with Level II - sponsored
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:28 PM
  2. Formutech Level II
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 01:43 PM