BodyFat Breakthrough with Level II (by Formutech)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, thanks to Formutech; the Swankster, Bruce, and everyone else doing work/repping for Formutech. Great products over there!

The Menu item:

Formutech Level II

New ImageA.JPG
New ImageB.JPG

Level II is dosed with an innovative proprietary mix of ingredients that is sure to deliver an abundance of sustained high energy without that annoying JITTERY feeling; and no crash.*You will notice:

- Increased metabolism*

- Enhanced mood, especially when dieting*

- Better mental focus and speedy brain function*

- Decreased appetite*

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting weight was 196.3, but I was extremely bloated. Normal fasted weight for me is 193, give or take a pound.

I have had so many issues with these damn pictures. It crashed my work computer and then I couldn't load them from my phone.
And... they still aren't loading. I'll try again on another post from my phone since I can't edit in photos from the phone... GRRRR

Measurements that matter:
Chest- 42.38"
Waist- 38.5
Thighs- 24.5
Arms- 16.125

Goal:
36" waist or less, withought affecting my chest/arms (much). Around a 180-185 weight. I think this is definitely possible.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Energy: 5/5

This isn't the strongest thermo that I've tried, but it is the cleanest-energy thermo for the strength. Even now, over a month into daily use, one cap will give me a pick-me-up. On an energy level alone, a single cap did the trick as my coffee substitute in the afternoons and in the early, early morning before going up in my deer stand. For those that want a big ole energy boost, two caps should be plenty.

Appetite suppression: 6/5
lol

Top-of-the-line appetite suppressant; no joke. I can't add much to this except that it is exceptional here. One or two caps, doesn't matter, I can go hours without feeling like I need anything to eat. Also, I don’t find myself starving when it wears off like other thermos can do.

Duration:

Hmm. Peak energy I’d say 3-4 hours, and peak appetite suppressant 4-6 hours. On the higher end if you take two caps instead of one.

SIDES-

Crash:

I have not noticed any crashes with Level II at all. Because I work out at 0330 I get a little tired around lunch time, but I always have. I could see a crash MAYBE if you’re used to limited-to-no caffeine on a regular basis, but the same could be said about any stimulant, really.

BM:

No changes in my BM.

Sleep:

Level II did not affect my sleep at all. I have taken them as late as 1530-1545 when bedtime is at 2100 and have had no issues sleeping. I probably could take a single capsule of Level II as late as 1700 (5pm) and have no issues.

Attitude:

Level II did not negatively affect my attitude. If anything it helped perk me up a little quicker.

Jitters:

With up to 2 caps at a time, and waiting at least 4 hours before dosing any more, I noticed no jitters.

Again, I am a caffeine junky. If coffee gives you jitters, then Level II might also. I’d equate 1 capsule is probably equal to a strong cup of coffee.
_______

Overall on the product:
5/5

I’m honestly trying to find a reason to give Level II capsules a 9/10 instead, but I can’t. It’s not too weak and it’s not too strong. It doesn’t give me any negative side affects. It suppresses my appetite SUPERBLY, even at one dose. That alone makes it economically effective.

If I could change one thing, it would have to be the color. I hate orange. Damn Gator colors…

I recommend Level II for anyone trying to cut that has any issues trying to limit their hunger, or anyone that wants a clean energy boost without a geekin’ effect.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first bishes! Bwahahahaha! Sorry, kill it RJ!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I've officially spent my entire lunch break trying to get photos to load. My laptop didn't work at home yesterday and I'm having issues today. Apparently, government computers block noods. :/

Anyway, I have to get back to work but I have more info/meal plans/first dose, etc. coming up later.

If they load, here's my chunkster photos:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'Nother nood.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm IN!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
appetite suppression is phenomenal!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was an off day.

My caloric goal is 2,400-2,600, and I'll probably stay bear the lower end. Hopefully, at least.

Today I have 2,180 planned, so I'll add a little more in later. Worst case I can always have a protein shake with milk or something.

My meals stay mostly consistent from M-F because I prep my meals during the weekend. Also makes it easier to not cheat much.

Today (and the rest of the week) I have:
Breakfast-
Coffee w/ 3/4c milk
8oz Chicken
1.5oz Fat Free Ranch

Lunch(es) (I started eating on it around 10am and finish it around 3'ish). -
1svg rice cake snack
16oz chicken with taco seasoning, chipotle pepper, and 1.5 oz spicy BBQ sauce
1c rice with chipotle pepper

1600 snack-
1can tuna with 1/4tsp taco seasoning and chipotle pepper

Dinner-
8oz chicken

This is what will vary daily, maybe. Today is:
Ramen noodles
Two heaping tbsp blue cheese
Broccoli
Maybe ranch dressing?

Anyway, I'll post final numbers after dinner.
Also, I'll update my thoughts on my first dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see where you said in my log that you can't run due to an injury? you might try rowing machine...or anything that gets heart rate up for at least 20 minutes.

i can't even imagine cutting weight without cardio...anyways, might as well put that extra energy from level II to good use!!!

oh, well...i wish you luck!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I only dosed 1 cap today, and wanted to feel that out before doing potentially two at a time or in a day based on any sides/crashes.

With 1 cap dosed at 0830, I had a dramatic increase in energy within 15 minutes. It wasn't a jittery, teeth clenching type of energy like I experienced when u first tried ECA; it was truly a "clean" feeling energy. This will surely be put to the test as the week goes on after waking up at 0330.

I initially didn't think I noticed any appetite suppression until I tried to eat. I'd take a bite and feel full. I actually had to force myself to eat every hour to stay on my calorie/protein goal. Even now I don't feel that hungry, and that very unusual for me. After eating 3700-4000/day from June 3-a couple weeks ago, there has been no easy adjustment to dropping my appetite. I bet, had I been one to attempt to eat <2K/day, I could easily have done so today. BUT, I didn't lift... I'm always starving after lifting. So, we'll see how that plays in tomorrow.

There was no crash from 1 cap, at least not yet (9+ hrs later). So, I'll probably dose 1 cap around 0700 tomorrow, and another around 1300. Because I feel a strong energy and appetite suppressant off of one, I'm not going to jump into a two cap dose yet. Maybe I'll try that this weekend.

i see where you said in my log that you can't run due to an injury? you might try rowing machine...or anything that gets heart rate up for at least 20 minutes.

i can't even imagine cutting weight without cardio...anyways, might as well put that extra energy from level II to good use!!!

oh, well...i wish you luck!!!
It's not as much an injury as it is a discomfort. It only hurts when I run, and feels slightly uncomfortable when I do calf work. I can do elliptical work, and do a little, but I hate that dang thing.

I workout in super sets at a relatively fast pace. My HR stays elevated during my whole weight lifting session. As long as I don't muck up my calories I'll be good to go. Any free time I have to add cardio, I will.

Thanks man, and same to you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I only dosed 1 cap today, and wanted to feel that out before doing potentially two at a time or in a day based on any sides/crashes.

With 1 cap dosed at 0830, I had a dramatic increase in energy within 15 minutes. It wasn't a jittery, teeth clenching type of energy like I experienced when u first tried ECA; it was truly a "clean" feeling energy. This will surely be put to the test as the week goes on after waking up at 0330.

I initially didn't think I noticed any appetite suppression until I tried to eat. I'd take a bite and feel full. I actually had to force myself to eat every hour to stay on my calorie/protein goal. Even now I don't feel that hungry, and that very unusual for me. After eating 3700-4000/day from June 3-a couple weeks ago, there has been no easy adjustment to dropping my appetite. I bet, had I been one to attempt to eat <2K/day, I could easily have done so today. BUT, I didn't lift... I'm always starving after lifting. So, we'll see how that plays in tomorrow.

There was no crash from 1 cap, at least not yet (9+ hrs later). So, I'll probably dose 1 cap around 0700 tomorrow, and another around 1300. Because I feel a strong energy and appetite suppressant off of one, I'm not going to jump into a two cap dose yet. Maybe I'll try that this weekend.

It's not as much an injury as it is a discomfort. It only hurts when I run, and feels slightly uncomfortable when I do calf work. I can do elliptical work, and do a little, but I hate that dang thing.

I workout in super sets at a relatively fast pace. My HR stays elevated during my whole weight lifting session. As long as I don't muck up my calories I'll be good to go. Any free time I have to add cardio, I will.

Thanks man, and same to you!
indeed...destination is the same no matter the path we take to get there!!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up with roughly 2,286 cals, leaving some play in case I shorted the log, but usually I high-ball.

I decided to drop the noodles for dinner and went with chicken with melted blue cheese, green beans with parmesan cheese, 2.5oz fat free ranch w/ 0 calorie wing sauce, 1/2 navel orange (np), and 2 tbsp (logged as 2.5 just in case) crunchy peanut butter.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice log so far. Great detail. Which program do you use to calculate macros?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up with roughly 2,286 cals, leaving some play in case I shorted the log, but usually I high-ball.

I decided to drop the noodles for dinner and went with chicken with melted blue cheese, green beans with parmesan cheese, 2.5oz fat free ranch w/ 0 calorie wing sauce, 1/2 navel orange (np), and 2 tbsp (logged as 2.5 just in case) crunchy peanut butter.

diet is looking good, man. cals are at a good level, I'm finally around that same level myself after my intense 8 week cut.

i use myfitnesspal, works great although it's had some crashing problems lately for some reason.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!

diet is looking good, man. cals are at a good level, I'm finally around that same level myself after my intense 8 week cut.

i use myfitnesspal, works great although it's had some crashing problems lately for some reason.
I did 4 days at 2K or fewer last week, but I can't keep that up.

I use MFP too. Haven't had any crashes since I got a new phone.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

I did 4 days at 2K or fewer last week, but I can't keep that up.

I use MFP too. Haven't had any crashes since I got a new phone.
it probably is my phone, piece of s%^t

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep last night was horrible w/ 5g Melatonin. Up every hour, and a couple times every half hour, all night. I drink some water right before bed, but shouldn't have been enough to do that. I was tempted to stay in bed this morning but figured if I got up and had a bad workout, at least I'd be tired tonight.

Fasted weight: 199
No BM since Sunday. I'll probably be 192-193 by Thursday

SUPER SET 1:
30s and 60s breaks.
Leverage Machine High Row 93.33

Set 1 : 70x10
Set 2 : 70x10
Set 3 : 70x10
Set 4 : 70x10
Set 5 : 70x10
Set 6 : 70x10
Set 7 : 70x10
Set 8 : 70x10
Set 9 : 70x10
Set 10 : 70x10

-I struggled on the last couple of the last few sets..

|
Leverage Chest Press 93.33
4.0.2, 70 each side +8#’s

Set 8 : 70x9
Set 9 : 70x9
Set 10 : 70x7
|
Dumbbell Decline Fly 50.67

Set 1 : 40x8

|
Dumbbell One Arm Row 111

Set 1 : 90x7
Set 1 : 70x5

Also, two sets of rack pulls at 225 and 315 (ran out of time to do more). Went slow and squeezed hard.

One set of one arm cable lat pull.

|
Notes:

No doubt, lack of sleep really messed up my workout today. I felt energized, but my body didn’t have much strength at all. Hopefully I’ll get some rest tonight.

I took one Level II at 0600 with a post-wo protein shake. The appetite suppresant aspect is just now beginning to wear off, but the energy is still here. Even with the low sleep I'm not really yawning or feeling heavy-eyed... yet. And that's with being in boring meetings all morning.

I will dose another right around noon and probably skip my afternoon bottle of coffee.

it probably is my phone, piece of s%^t
lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep last night was horrible w/ 5g Melatonin. Up every hour, and a couple times every half hour, all night. I drink some water right before bed, but shouldn't have been enough to do that. I was tempted to stay in bed this morning but figured if I got up and had a bad workout, at least I'd be tired tonight.

Fasted weight: 199
No BM since Sunday. I'll probably be 192-193 by Thursday

SUPER SET 1:
30s and 60s breaks.
Leverage Machine High Row 93.33

Set 8 : 70x10
Set 9 : 70x10
Set 10 : 70x10

-I struggled on the last couple of the last few sets..

|
Leverage Chest Press 93.33
4.0.2, 70 each side +8#’s

Set 8 : 70x9
Set 9 : 70x9
Set 10 : 70x7
|
Dumbbell Decline Fly 50.67

Set 1 : 40x8

|
Dumbbell One Arm Row 111

Set 1 : 90x7

Also, two sets of rack pulls at 225 and 315 (ran out of time to do more). Went slow and squeezed hard.

One set of one arm cable lat pull.

|
Notes:

No doubt, lack of sleep really messed up my workout today. I felt energized, but my body didn’t have much strength at all. Hopefully I’ll get some rest tonight.

I took one Level II at 0600 with a post-wo protein shake. The appetite suppresant aspect is just now beginning to wear off, but the energy is still here. Even with the low sleep I'm not really yawning or feeling heavy-eyed... yet. And that's with being in boring meetings all morning.

I will dose another right around noon and probably skip my afternoon bottle of coffee.

lol
lack of sleep can really take the wind out of your sails, I know man. Hope you get a better night in tonight!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took another Level II pill at 12:00 when I had some of my lunch. Before I finished (approx 4oz chicken and 1/4 rice) I started feeling real full. I felt energetic in a very clean way, so much so that I thought I could have some coffee. And I should not have. lol. I had quite a caffeine buzz for about 30 min's, and now I'm back 'down', but still energetic and surprisingly not real tired. I'm thinking I may try two in the AM tomorrow, but maybe it's a little too soon if I'm having a great response with just one cap.

I don't get that 'funny' feeling that I get from ECA, and I also don't feel cranky like I do from ECA.

I also forgot to mention this morning that I do not get "pill burps" from Level II. That's always a plus.

lack of sleep can really take the wind out of your sails, I know man. Hope you get a better night in tonight!!
Thanks man, I'll take a Tylenol PM maybe just to make sure.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing at 1 cap you feel full. Next stop is "shredded"ville!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took another Level II pill at 12:00 when I had some of my lunch. Before I finished (approx 4oz chicken and 1/4 rice) I started feeling real full. I felt energetic in a very clean way, so much so that I thought I could have some coffee. And I should not have. lol. I had quite a caffeine buzz for about 30 min's, and now I'm back 'down', but still energetic and surprisingly not real tired. I'm thinking I may try two in the AM tomorrow, but maybe it's a little too soon if I'm having a great response with just one cap.

I don't get that 'funny' feeling that I get from ECA, and I also don't feel cranky like I do from ECA.

I also forgot to mention this morning that I do not get "pill burps" from Level II. That's always a plus.

so...you are taking level II WITH food?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so...you are taking level II WITH food?
The second one I take a few minutes before eating, and the first I took with a shake post-WO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The second one I take a few minutes before eating, and the first I took with a shake post-WO.
post?

there i go again.....different paths, same destination, lol. repeat 10 times then start over again....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
post?

there i go again.....different paths, same destination, lol. repeat 10 times then start over again....
Lol. I'm experimenting. I have time to try them sidewards and backwards too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I'm experimenting. I have time to try them sidewards and backwards too.
lol....we can agree on 1 thing:

level II kicks appetites arse!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol....we can agree on 1 thing:

level II kicks appetites arse!!!
It does. I have a minimum number of cals I have to hit and it's difficult to do that. I'll take that over wanting to overeat, though.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does. I have a minimum number of cals I have to hit and it's difficult to do that. I'll take that over wanting to overeat, though.
Yeah absolutely! I have a huge appetite and it makes me absolutely miserable when I'm cutting. This stuff is an absolute god send for me

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Level II is by far the best appetite suppressant that I have taken. Used to be the OG OEP, but that Level II stomps OEP for sure

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Level II is by far the best appetite suppressant that I have taken. Used to be the OG OEP, but that Level II stomps OEP for sure
Oh absolutely. Oep never did jack for me tbh

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh absolutely. Oep never did jack for me tbh
I never got to find out. Had a tub of powder but they recalled it. I tried a couple samples, but never taking more than 1...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kiddo had a band concert last night, so we didn't get in until late. I didn't have a whole lotta time to post; I tried to rush to bed so I felt rested today.

Yesterday's cals: 2,247

Weight isn't worth noting, I haven't had a BM since Sunday (odd. Longest streak I can remember).

I didn't sleep well last night so I stayed in bed and had a 'rest' day, in which I didn't rest.

I dosed 1 cap at 0745 (fasted), and am going to see how long my appetite holds off...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kiddo had a band concert last night, so we didn't get in until late. I didn't have a whole lotta time to post; I tried to rush to bed so I felt rested today.

Yesterday's cals: 2,247

Weight isn't worth noting, I haven't had a BM since Sunday (odd. Longest streak I can remember).

I didn't sleep well last night so I stayed in bed and had a 'rest' day, in which I didn't rest.

I dosed 1 cap at 0745 (fasted), and am going to see how long my appetite holds off...
no BM since sunday?? probably eating too much cheese!!! lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no BM since sunday?? probably eating too much cheese!!! lol
Ha! Not this time. I'm just having some sprinkles of blue cheese.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took my second cap for the day. I'm only at 540 cals right now, and it's that high because I stopped by the office, smelled food, and was reminded to eat something. My appetite was non-existant. I'm supposed to be around 1200-1300 by now.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the equivalent dosage between the caps and powder? I am guessing 1 cap is like a half scoop?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a very detailed log . I find also no need for coffee on this

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my second cap for the day. I'm only at 540 cals right now, and it's that high because I stopped by the office, smelled food, and was reminded to eat something. My appetite was non-existant. I'm supposed to be around 1200-1300 by now.
Nice! I just got some L2 caps in yesterday. I'm going to see what kind of difference I feel with them today

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! I just got some L2 caps in yesterday. I'm going to see what kind of difference I feel with them today
I'll post my foods later, my calories were really low yesterday. Never really got hungry, and my energy never dropped/crashed.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post my foods later, my calories were really low yesterday. Never really got hungry, and my energy never dropped/crashed.
That could get dangerous! Lol just make sure to get your cals in buddy

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That could get dangerous! Lol just make sure to get your cals in buddy
Well, they weren't dangerously low. I came home at around 660, and squeezed in another 1200 just because I had too. I'm just saying, with motivation to not eat, Level II makes that possible.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, they weren't dangerously low. I came home at around 660, and squeezed in another 1200 just because I had too. I'm just saying, with motivation to not eat, Level II makes that possible.
Oh OK good!! Lol.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was so tempted to not get out of bed, and even after getting out of bed I was tempted to go back to bed. For the first time this week I slept through the night and my body wanted more of it. I’m glad I didn’t though. It’s the first time I have ever done 135 or more on shoulder presses (without a Smith-M).

Pre:
Fasted if you don’t include 1/2 c milk.

7/8 Stimlu8
Last dose (x3) of Crea-Trona
(Dosed last of Max Pump last night)

SUPER (tri)SET 1:
Tempo’s- 3.0.2, 2.0.2, 3.0.2
No break from OHP to bands, 60s approx. from bands to chest, 60s approx. from chest to OHP.

Barbell Shoulder Press

Set 1 : 105x10
Set 2 : 115x10
Set 3 : 125x10 (PR)
Set 4 : 135x6 (PR)
Set 5 : 145x3 (So close to hitting 4. LOOOONG (6s?)Neg though. I bet I could’ve hit even more if I dropped earlier sets and didn’t SS with Chest Press/Bands.
|
Band Lateral Raises

Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
Set 4 : 10 Laps/Reps
Set 5 : 21 Laps/Reps (last 11 done with a small ROM at the top)
|
Smith Machine Bench Press 285

Set 1 : 135x10
Set 2 : 225x3
Set 3 : 255x3
Set 4 : 275x1
Set 5 : 285x0
Set 6 : 225x8
|

SUPER SET 2:
Not sure on tempo’s; No breaks from Delt to bands, about 20s from Bands to Chest (walk).
Full ROM-

Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise 52

Set 1 : 25x20
Set 2 : 25x20
Set 3 : 25x21

Drop Set
Set 4 : 25x20
Set 4 : 40x9
Set 4 : 35x5
Set 4 : 30x2
Set 4 : 20x3
Set 4 : 10x4

3 Sets Delt Raise w/ Bands xMax

Cable Incline Press 123.33
First time using this machine. Alternated where I pushed the cables from Dec to Flat to Inc, by rep, not sets.

Drop-
Set 1 : 100x7
Set 1 : 40x5
Set 1 : 40x7
Drop-
Set 2 : 80x8
Set 2 : 60x8
Set 2 : 40x8

Also:
2 sets of 3-notch ladder pushups.
1 Drop Set of side raises; 20, 15, 10, 5’s

|
Notes:

I dosed 1 Level II cap immediately after leaving the gym (still in a fasted state), and didn't eat until about two hours later. I commented on another Level II log that I wasn't ready to try two at a time at work, but within minutes of typing that I dosed a second one. They were spaced about 1.5 hours apart anyway. Immediately my appetite was wiped and I'm still not hungry 6 hours later. I never felt jittery, but felt VERY alert and focused. I'm taking my afternoon dose now; just one though because I still have no appetite and my energy is kicking.

I have never taken a thermo before a workout, but that will probably change next week. I always have an increased HR when I work out, even with a stim, so I've just avoided it. I'm thinking an arm day testing out a thermo would be a sweater for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how can being at 540 cals be high when you were suppossed to be at 1200-1300 by then, lol.

just messin, i agree about the app supp.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how can being at 540 cals be high when you were suppossed to be at 1200-1300 by then, lol.

just messin, i agree about the app supp.
lol
:frustrate