when level I isn't good enough...level II - AnabolicMinds.com

when level I isn't good enough...level II

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    when level I isn't good enough...level II


    got this in mail yeaterday and put it to good use this morning. we got hit by a snowstorm overnight and we were out plowing and salting at 3am. we stayed busy until 11am.

    i took 1 level II at 2:30 along with a bronkaid and 1gm alcar. sustainable energy thru the night...felt awake and alert, while feeling relaxed...this is nice. the stim effect of 1 level II is nice, but i also like the mood enhancement/focus it gives along with the alcar.

    i need to mention the appetite suppression, i think the caps might even be better than the powder was for this...i was so focused i completely forgot about eating, this doesn't happen often!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  2. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Fiiiiirrrrrsssstttt!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  3. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got this in mail yeaterday and put it to good use this morning. we got hit by a snowstorm overnight and we were out plowing and salting at 3am. we stayed busy until 11am.

    i took 1 level II at 2:30 along with a bronkaid and 1gm alcar. sustainable energy thru the night...felt awake and alert, while feeling relaxed...this is nice. the stim effect of 1 level II is nice, but i also like the mood enhancement/focus it gives along with the alcar.

    i need to mention the appetite suppression, i think the caps might even be better than the powder was for this...i was so focused i completely forgot about eating, this doesn't happen often!!!!
    Nice!! The appetite suppression is amazing with the powder. If its even better with caps I'll be extremely impressef
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Nice!! The appetite suppression is amazing with the powder. If its even better with caps I'll be extremely impressef
    it IS better...i just did 1 cap again today and i am thoroughly impressed.

    had a really nice workout today, energy was fantastic...much better than i would expect from 1 cap of any stim these days. many times i have to break off from workouts because of hunger, i know it sounds crazy but i get so hungry i have to stop to eat!!! then after workouts i can eat and eat and never seem to get fully satiated...the appetite suppression from level II really works well for me!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    tried 2 caps this morning, did 2 hours on treadmill and around 20 minutes of ab work.

    energy was outstanding, endurance was awesome..but appetite suppression was the shining star!!!

    i like to eat..no doubt about it!!! usually after over 2 hours of cardio on an empty stomach i would be ravenous, i had enough appetite to eat, but no desire to feast....keep in mind that i am also running a test boosting stack that before starting level II had my appetite well above my norm, this makes the appetite suppression all that more impressive!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tried 2 caps this morning, did 2 hours on treadmill and around 20 minutes of ab work.

    energy was outstanding, endurance was awesome..but appetite suppression was the shining star!!!

    i like to eat..no doubt about it!!! usually after over 2 hours of cardio on an empty stomach i would be ravenous, i had enough appetite to eat, but no desire to feast....keep in mind that i am also running a test boosting stack that before starting level II had my appetite well above my norm, this makes the appetite suppression all that more impressive!!!
    2 hours?? I would have died of boredom.

    Ooh, 2 caps. That's crazy.
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    2 hours?? I would have died of boredom.

    Ooh, 2 caps. That's crazy.
    lol...i have gone 3 hours on treadmill...you just have to have the right music, after awhile it is almost trance like!!!

    the runners high is for real, after it kicks in you are in the zone!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tried 2 caps this morning, did 2 hours on treadmill and around 20 minutes of ab work.

    energy was outstanding, endurance was awesome..but appetite suppression was the shining star!!!

    i like to eat..no doubt about it!!! usually after over 2 hours of cardio on an empty stomach i would be ravenous, i had enough appetite to eat, but no desire to feast....keep in mind that i am also running a test boosting stack that before starting level II had my appetite well above my norm, this makes the appetite suppression all that more impressive!!!
    That's awsome to hear!! The suppression is my favorite quality of the Level 2 powder too!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    2 hours?? I would have died of boredom.

    Ooh, 2 caps. That's crazy.
    Netflix my man!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    That's awsome to hear!! The suppression is my favorite quality of the Level 2 powder too!



    Netflix my man!!
    pornhub....when the wife isn't around!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the runners high is for real, after it kicks in you are in the zone!!!
    I do miss cardio sometimes...
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I do miss cardio sometimes...
    the way i like to eat cardio is a must for me...that is why level II is impressing me, usually nothing dulls my appetite...especially on a test booster stack!!!

    the stim effect is impressive enough, to be sure....but i have done plenty of strong stims, suppressing my appetite is much more rare.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  12. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the way i like to eat cardio is a must for me...that is why level II is impressing me, usually nothing dulls my appetite...especially on a test booster stack!!!

    the stim effect is impressive enough, to be sure....but i have done plenty of strong stims, suppressing my appetite is much more rare.
    I have had some pains in my left IT band that has kept me from doing cardio. If I'd listen to my doc and go try a boot insert that may go away and I can start running again.
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have had some pains in my left IT band that has kept me from doing cardio. If I'd listen to my doc and go try a boot insert that may go away and I can start running again.
    cardio is such a big part of my overall fitness that i couldn't imagine not doing it...but that's just me.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    took me a nice little nap...then just took 1 level II. if i don't have anything i need to do i might do more cardio, or even a short arm workout just to get a nice pump going.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cardio is such a big part of my overall fitness that i couldn't imagine not doing it...but that's just me.
    Like I said, I miss it. I enjoy HIIT (sprinting) more so than long runs, but I guess I can start to do rowing or something like you suggested.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Like I said, I miss it. I enjoy HIIT (sprinting) more so than long runs, but I guess I can start to do rowing or something like you suggested.
    lol...sorry, i tend to get carried away. sometimes i forget that everyone is different.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...sorry, i tend to get carried away. sometimes i forget that everyone is different.
    No worries!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  18. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...sorry, i tend to get carried away. sometimes i forget that everyone is different.
    false! we are borg. we are the collective.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    false! we are borg. we are the collective.
    a little too much star trek, eh swanky?

    i liked star wars when it came out...but in my heart i will always be a die hard trekkie....doc, spock and kirk, live long and prosper!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a little too much star trek, eh swanky?

    i liked star wars when it came out...but in my heart i will always be a die hard trekkie....doc, spock and kirk, live long and prosper!!!
    no such thing as too much star trek!! unless you're talking about Voyager, that was a dud
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  21. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In for nerd talk.
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    no such thing as too much star trek!! unless you're talking about Voyager, that was a dud
    lol...voyager.

    hey, i really do think the caps are stronger than the powder, plus i like the convenience of just popping a pill.

    just took 1 this morning, and i took a 2nd 10 minutes ago. winter weather is wearing me out, level II is a godsend for the winter blahs.

    i was looking to gain some lbm on the test boost stack i am on, but it's hard to get enough cals with level II kicking my appetites arse. decided to just go with the flow and let it ride.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    geez...i am down 2 lbs!!! the test boost stack i am on had my appetite way up and was looking to gain some lean pounds, level II come in and kicks the crap out of my appetite. this is crazy, lol....the stim effect of level II is substantial, but where it shines is in the appetite destruction, cause that is what it does, destroy appetite!!! at least this has been my result thus far...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That's a win!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    That's a win!
    APPETITE [headed] FOR DESTRUCTION.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...voyager.

    hey, i really do think the caps are stronger than the powder, plus i like the convenience of just popping a pill.

    just took 1 this morning, and i took a 2nd 10 minutes ago. winter weather is wearing me out, level II is a godsend for the winter blahs.

    i was looking to gain some lbm on the test boost stack i am on, but it's hard to get enough cals with level II kicking my appetites arse. decided to just go with the flow and let it ride.
    I just got some caps in yesterday, so I'll be breaking them open pretty soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geez...i am down 2 lbs!!! the test boost stack i am on had my appetite way up and was looking to gain some lean pounds, level II come in and kicks the crap out of my appetite. this is crazy, lol....the stim effect of level II is substantial, but where it shines is in the appetite destruction, cause that is what it does, destroy appetite!!! at least this has been my result thus far...
    that was quick!! hell yeah!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I just got some caps in yesterday, so I'll be breaking them open pretty soon!



    that was quick!! hell yeah!
    my food consumtion has changed dramatically. went from way over to way under maintenance in a few days...

    trust me androgel/dermacrine/endosurge/formasurge had my appetite raging just a few short days ago, i am pretty blown away, to be honest!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    had some outdoor work to do this morning, then i got in a nice upperbody workout in my basement gym. felt pretty good when i got up, so i decided to just go with 1 cap of level 2. 1 cap isn't as intense as 2 caps, duh...but it was very noticeable. appetite suppression was still good at 1 cap.

    probably going to nap for an hour, then get up and take another 1 cap.

    not going to weigh until monday, but i think i am looking leaner...the wife will have the final say so, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  29. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my food consumtion has changed dramatically. went from way over to way under maintenance in a few days...

    trust me androgel/dermacrine/endosurge/formasurge had my appetite raging just a few short days ago, i am pretty blown away, to be honest!!!
    that's a huge change, man! that makes all the difference in the world, diet = everything!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    that's a huge change, man! that makes all the difference in the world, diet = everything!
    far exceeded my expectations!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    no drop off in effect. did 1 cap 1st thing in morning and 1 cap in afternoon. energy was nice and smooth and appetite was under control, very pleased.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no drop off in effect. did 1 cap 1st thing in morning and 1 cap in afternoon. energy was nice and smooth and appetite was under control, very pleased.
    I've been using it every day for quite a while and have had no drop in effectiveness at all especially with the appetite control
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I've been using it every day for quite a while and have had no drop in effectiveness at all especially with the appetite control
    so, have you tried the caps yet? personally i prefer the caps over powder, but not to say the powder isn't close!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    so, have you tried the caps yet? personally i prefer the caps over powder, but not to say the powder isn't close!!!
    Yeah just opened up the caps on Saturday. Honestly feels the same as the powder to me! Just better convenience first thing in the morning I think
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  35. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Yeah just opened up the caps on Saturday. Honestly feels the same as the powder to me! Just better convenience first thing in the morning I think
    either way, can't go wrong...good stuff!!!

    effects continue to be strong, been dosing 1 AM/1in afternoon.

    sorry about lack of posts the last few days, i have been volunteering at the V.A hospital visiting with vets who have no friends or family to be with for the holidays, really sad how many young guys are in there with no one to visit them.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    either way, can't go wrong...good stuff!!!

    effects continue to be strong, been dosing 1 AM/1in afternoon.

    sorry about lack of posts the last few days, i have been volunteering at the V.A hospital visiting with vets who have no friends or family to be with for the holidays, really sad how many young guys are in there with no one to visit them.
    You're a good man, my brother. I'm happy to hear you're doing that
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    You're a good man, my brother. I'm happy to hear you're doing that
    thanks....it really feels good to be able to give back.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  38. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

    appetite control on level 2 is really good, don't know how much more i can say. my workouts have been sporatic to say the least, and diet hasn't been very clean, to be down 4 lbs during the holidays is almost freaky!!!

    level 2 IS all that!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  39. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

    appetite control on level 2 is really good, don't know how much more i can say. my workouts have been sporatic to say the least, and diet hasn't been very clean, to be down 4 lbs during the holidays is almost freaky!!!

    level 2 IS all that!!!
    Hell yeah man! I went from 2 abs to 4 since the monday before christmas! Without level 2 I'd be screwed!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    3200560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

    appetite control on level 2 is really good, don't know how much more i can say. my workouts have been sporatic to say the least, and diet hasn't been very clean, to be down 4 lbs during the holidays is almost freaky!!!

    level 2 IS all that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Hell yeah man! I went from 2 abs to 4 since the monday before christmas! Without level 2 I'd be screwed!
    Congrats guys! My workouts have been sporadic as well, and without the Level II I'd probably have put on 10 lbs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:28 PM
  2. Are my hormone levels good enough to build muscles and strength??
    By 4evathrowed in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:00 AM
  4. Low libido with good test level?????
    By seraph in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:58 PM
  5. Low Libido With Good Test Level?????
    By seraph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 09:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in