when level I isn't good enough...level II

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    unlike a lot of fathers and sons today, my son and i have respect for each other. i think we will do just fine.

but that is good advice touey, thank you!!!
    lol apologies noone like unsolicited advice
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

2. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol apologies noone like unsolicited advice
    nah, just looking out...always a good thing in my book!!!!!

lol...i even added some extra exclamation marks just for you!!!!!!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. late but I'm in on this!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

4. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    late but I'm in on this!
    the welcome mat is out and tom bodett left the light on!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

the welcome mat is out and tom bodett left the light on!!!
    Lololol motel 6
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

6. Name:  imagesjl.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  5.1 KB even the light on America have no meaning of bidet nor hostels

7. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Name:  imagesjl.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  5.1 KB even the light on America have no meaning of bidet nor hostels
    you forgot to mention skivvy houses, lol.

8. well, i have been up for over 24 hours, we got hit with more snow than south and central america combined, lol.

i took a level II on average about once every 4-6 hours. got really frayed around the collar there at the end, but i hung in there when many much younger guys were opting out. and to think my parents generation thought my generation was wussies, doesn't say much for the youth of today, lol!!!!

OLD SCHOOL...

9. is not they fault this what come from living under an justin bieber regime

10. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    is not they fault this what come from living under an justin bieber regime
    i heard justin bieber and pauly shore have been signed to do a duet album of judy garlands greatest hits!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i heard justin bieber and pauly shore have been signed to do a duet album of judy garlands greatest hits!!!!
    also an new tv show has devised for them male version flatmates palling around about town same theme song will adhere ergo ensure nostalgic integrity --------only little joke making in fun justin/pauly stop in AM please take no offense

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well, i have been up for over 24 hours, we got hit with more snow than south and central america combined, lol.

i took a level II on average about once every 4-6 hours. got really frayed around the collar there at the end, but i hung in there when many much younger guys were opting out. and to think my parents generation thought my generation was wussies, doesn't say much for the youth of today, lol!!!!

OLD SCHOOL...
    Tough old bastard!!

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    is not they fault this what come from living under an justin bieber regime
    Best thing you've ever said Touey!! Lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
    Schlemile, Schlemozzle, Hausenfeffer Incorporated.
    Funny thing you have ever say Swanky!! Lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    also an new tv show has devised for them male version flatmates palling around about town same theme song will adhere ergo ensure nostalgic integrity --------only little joke making in fun justin/pauly stop in AM please take no offense
    12345678 justin and pauly....doin it our way, yes our way....make all our dreams come true, for me and you

all they need now is bowling shirts with a J and P sewn on pocket!!!!

15. "Give us any chance we'll take it,
    Leave us any rule we'll break it."

sound like they in cahoots with some banned shenanigan brohiyme trouble makers round here

16. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    "Give us any chance we'll take it,
    Leave us any rule we'll break it."

sound like they in cahoots with some banned shenanigan brohiyme trouble makers round here
    lol...i don't think phil robertson would approve!!!!

17. looks like today or tomorrow will be the last of my level II, depending on how i dose it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like today or tomorrow will be the last of my level II, depending on how i dose it.
    All good things must come to an end I suppose...

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    All good things must come to an end I suppose...
    going to stretch it out to tomorrow, we have more snow coming!!! just love the clean energy and not having to stop to eat all the time, lol.

20. somehow oi managed to stretch it out to have 1 level II left for today!!! golly geez, i am gonna miss this stuff...this is definately going to be added to my summer cut, if you can't lose weight on this stuff get bypass surgery, lol.

final review coming soon!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    somehow oi managed to stretch it out to have 1 level II left for today!!! golly geez, i am gonna miss this stuff...this is definately going to be added to my summer cut, if you can't lose weight on this stuff get bypass surgery, lol.

final review coming soon!!!
    Lol agreed!

22. 1st...i need to apologize to swanks and formutech. due to the blizzard we got hit with and my new business, i wasn't able to put the time and effort into this log that this product deserved. i got way more from this product than what i gave back towards this log, for this i am sincerely apologetic!!!

23. final review of level II by formutech:

stim factor...packs a nice punch
    endurance...workouts went longer with more intensity and worked 24 hours straight while using level II, big thumbs up
    side effect or negatives...nothing negative, the energy was sustained over a long period of time with no crash as was noticed with the 24 hours of work, dont think i could have done it without level II
    appetite control...this is where level II shines!!! i was looking for a good stim from level II, it turned out to be much more...i would rank level II right up there with the best if not THE best appetite suppressant i have ever used.

if you are looking to lose weight or cut bf and need some help eating clean or cutting cals then level II is for you. i have been around supplements for many years and level II is right up there with the best of them, including ephedra. this stuff really gets the job done, completely destroyed my appetite at times and always kept it under control. there are many supplement that claim to control appetite, this on gets it done!!!

i will definately be using level II again, in particular this spring to get into summer form, i highly recommend level II to anyone looking to lose weight or cut bodyfat!!!!

24. I have to agree, I can't think of anything I've tried that has had the same effectiveness as Level II.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1st...i need to apologize to swanks and formutech. due to the blizzard we got hit with and my new business, i wasn't able to put the time and effort into this log that this product deserved. i got way more from this product than what i gave back towards this log, for this i am sincerely apologetic!!!
    lol what you talk about t one fun log you know touey he do not tune in for just any log it must have some character plus more flavour then the rib shack

26. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol what you talk about t one fun log you know touey he do not tune in for just any log it must have some character plus more flavour then the rib shack
    touey, we got hit with the worst blizzard since 1978 in the middle of this log, and my new business involves snow removal....i was so busy i didn't know rather i was coming or going, lol....would have liked to have put more time and detail into this log, but twas not meant to be....but i thank you for your kind words!!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    final review of level II by formutech:

stim factor...packs a nice punch
    endurance...workouts went longer with more intensity and worked 24 hours straight while using level II, big thumbs up
    side effect or negatives...nothing negative, the energy was sustained over a long period of time with no crash as was noticed with the 24 hours of work, dont think i could have done it without level II
    appetite control...this is where level II shines!!! i was looking for a good stim from level II, it turned out to be much more...i would rank level II right up there with the best if not THE best appetite suppressant i have ever used.

if you are looking to lose weight or cut bf and need some help eating clean or cutting cals then level II is for you. i have been around supplements for many years and level II is right up there with the best of them, including ephedra. this stuff really gets the job done, completely destroyed my appetite at times and always kept it under control. there are many supplement that claim to control appetite, this on gets it done!!!

i will definately be using level II again, in particular this spring to get into summer form, i highly recommend level II to anyone looking to lose weight or cut bodyfat!!!!
    Awesome review brother!!

Thanks for the great log bigT! Always love having you on board, you always deliver!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Awesome review brother!!

Thanks for the great log bigT! Always love having you on board, you always deliver!!
    thanks swanks!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low Libido With Good Test Level?????
    By seraph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 10:49 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:28 PM
  3. Are my hormone levels good enough to build muscles and strength??
    By 4evathrowed in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
  4. Low libido with good test level?????
    By seraph in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:58 PM