when level I isn't good enough...level II

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    somehow oi managed to stretch it out to have 1 level II left for today!!! golly geez, i am gonna miss this stuff...this is definately going to be added to my summer cut, if you can't lose weight on this stuff get bypass surgery, lol.

final review coming soon!!!
    Lol agreed!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

1st...i need to apologize to swanks and formutech. due to the blizzard we got hit with and my new business, i wasn't able to put the time and effort into this log that this product deserved. i got way more from this product than what i gave back towards this log, for this i am sincerely apologetic!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

final review of level II by formutech:

stim factor...packs a nice punch
    endurance...workouts went longer with more intensity and worked 24 hours straight while using level II, big thumbs up
    side effect or negatives...nothing negative, the energy was sustained over a long period of time with no crash as was noticed with the 24 hours of work, dont think i could have done it without level II
    appetite control...this is where level II shines!!! i was looking for a good stim from level II, it turned out to be much more...i would rank level II right up there with the best if not THE best appetite suppressant i have ever used.

if you are looking to lose weight or cut bf and need some help eating clean or cutting cals then level II is for you. i have been around supplements for many years and level II is right up there with the best of them, including ephedra. this stuff really gets the job done, completely destroyed my appetite at times and always kept it under control. there are many supplement that claim to control appetite, this on gets it done!!!

i will definately be using level II again, in particular this spring to get into summer form, i highly recommend level II to anyone looking to lose weight or cut bodyfat!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I have to agree, I can't think of anything I've tried that has had the same effectiveness as Level II.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

1st...i need to apologize to swanks and formutech. due to the blizzard we got hit with and my new business, i wasn't able to put the time and effort into this log that this product deserved. i got way more from this product than what i gave back towards this log, for this i am sincerely apologetic!!!
    lol what you talk about t one fun log you know touey he do not tune in for just any log it must have some character plus more flavour then the rib shack
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol what you talk about t one fun log you know touey he do not tune in for just any log it must have some character plus more flavour then the rib shack
    touey, we got hit with the worst blizzard since 1978 in the middle of this log, and my new business involves snow removal....i was so busy i didn't know rather i was coming or going, lol....would have liked to have put more time and detail into this log, but twas not meant to be....but i thank you for your kind words!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

final review of level II by formutech:

stim factor...packs a nice punch
    endurance...workouts went longer with more intensity and worked 24 hours straight while using level II, big thumbs up
    side effect or negatives...nothing negative, the energy was sustained over a long period of time with no crash as was noticed with the 24 hours of work, dont think i could have done it without level II
    appetite control...this is where level II shines!!! i was looking for a good stim from level II, it turned out to be much more...i would rank level II right up there with the best if not THE best appetite suppressant i have ever used.

if you are looking to lose weight or cut bf and need some help eating clean or cutting cals then level II is for you. i have been around supplements for many years and level II is right up there with the best of them, including ephedra. this stuff really gets the job done, completely destroyed my appetite at times and always kept it under control. there are many supplement that claim to control appetite, this on gets it done!!!

i will definately be using level II again, in particular this spring to get into summer form, i highly recommend level II to anyone looking to lose weight or cut bodyfat!!!!
    Awesome review brother!!

Thanks for the great log bigT! Always love having you on board, you always deliver!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Awesome review brother!!

Thanks for the great log bigT! Always love having you on board, you always deliver!!
    thanks swanks!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:28 PM
  2. Are my hormone levels good enough to build muscles and strength??
    By 4evathrowed in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 12:00 PM
  4. Low libido with good test level?????
    By seraph in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:58 PM
  5. Low Libido With Good Test Level?????
    By seraph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4