when level I isn't good enough...level II

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. no drop off in effect. did 1 cap 1st thing in morning and 1 cap in afternoon. energy was nice and smooth and appetite was under control, very pleased.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no drop off in effect. did 1 cap 1st thing in morning and 1 cap in afternoon. energy was nice and smooth and appetite was under control, very pleased.
    I've been using it every day for quite a while and have had no drop in effectiveness at all especially with the appetite control
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I've been using it every day for quite a while and have had no drop in effectiveness at all especially with the appetite control
    so, have you tried the caps yet? personally i prefer the caps over powder, but not to say the powder isn't close!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

so, have you tried the caps yet? personally i prefer the caps over powder, but not to say the powder isn't close!!!
    Yeah just opened up the caps on Saturday. Honestly feels the same as the powder to me! Just better convenience first thing in the morning I think

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Yeah just opened up the caps on Saturday. Honestly feels the same as the powder to me! Just better convenience first thing in the morning I think
    either way, can't go wrong...good stuff!!!

effects continue to be strong, been dosing 1 AM/1in afternoon.

sorry about lack of posts the last few days, i have been volunteering at the V.A hospital visiting with vets who have no friends or family to be with for the holidays, really sad how many young guys are in there with no one to visit them.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

either way, can't go wrong...good stuff!!!

effects continue to be strong, been dosing 1 AM/1in afternoon.

sorry about lack of posts the last few days, i have been volunteering at the V.A hospital visiting with vets who have no friends or family to be with for the holidays, really sad how many young guys are in there with no one to visit them.
    You're a good man, my brother. I'm happy to hear you're doing that

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    You're a good man, my brother. I'm happy to hear you're doing that
    thanks....it really feels good to be able to give back.

8. down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

appetite control on level 2 is really good, don't know how much more i can say. my workouts have been sporatic to say the least, and diet hasn't been very clean, to be down 4 lbs during the holidays is almost freaky!!!

level 2 IS all that!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

appetite control on level 2 is really good, don't know how much more i can say. my workouts have been sporatic to say the least, and diet hasn't been very clean, to be down 4 lbs during the holidays is almost freaky!!!

level 2 IS all that!!!
    Hell yeah man! I went from 2 abs to 4 since the monday before christmas! Without level 2 I'd be screwed!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

level 2 IS all that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Hell yeah man! I went from 2 abs to 4 since the monday before christmas! Without level 2 I'd be screwed!
    Congrats guys! My workouts have been sporadic as well, and without the Level II I'd probably have put on 10 lbs.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    this is the 1st time in recent memory that i have actually lost weight during the holiday season!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Congrats guys! My workouts have been sporadic as well, and without the Level II I'd probably have put on 10 lbs.
    lol....the women in my family like to bake goodies, even with all the holiday goodness i have still managed to shed 4lbs!!!

13. thoughts so far...tolerance has built as far as stim effects, 1 cap doesn't seem to give the same ooomph that it did originally. this is to be expected, and i am very pleased that 1 cap got the job done for 2 weeks, most stim products i would have been at 2 caps from the start!!! 2 caps really gets it done.

appetite suppression remains very good even at 1 cap, it would be hard to think of another product that has suppressed my appetite this well.

i am doing 2 caps in morning, with 1 cap in afternoon and energy and appetite suppression are both good for the entire day.

no issues with sleep whatsoever with last dose being in afternoon.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thoughts so far...tolerance has built as far as stim effects, 1 cap doesn't seem to give the same ooomph that it did originally. this is to be expected, and i am very pleased that 1 cap got the job done for 2 weeks, most stim products i would have been at 2 caps from the start!!! 2 caps really gets it done.

appetite suppression remains very good even at 1 cap, it would be hard to think of another product that has suppressed my appetite this well.

i am doing 2 caps in morning, with 1 cap in afternoon and energy and appetite suppression are both good for the entire day.

no issues with sleep whatsoever with last dose being in afternoon.
    Excellent review so far! I've taken it as late as 3pm with no negative sleep effects

15. Nice update! I agree with everything said here...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

16. yup...thumbs up for level 2!!!

17. went with 2 caps this morning, 1 in afternoon....did a lot of shoveling snow and lifting bags of salt today, really got a workout...level 2 did it's job, and my son and i made a ton of money....yeeeehaaaaw!!!!

indiana didn't get as much as chicago area, but it was plenty with the wind blowing it all around, i think we had between 4-5 inches...worked hard, got paid, what could be better than that!!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went with 2 caps this morning, 1 in afternoon....did a lot of shoveling snow and lifting bags of salt today, really got a workout...level 2 did it's job, and my son and i made a ton of money....yeeeehaaaaw!!!!

indiana didn't get as much as chicago area, but it was plenty with the wind blowing it all around, i think we had between 4-5 inches...worked hard, got paid, what could be better than that!!!!
    Yuck man! Idk how much I'd have to make to work outside in this crap!

19. Really glad you guys have gotten positive results. I know how hard it is to she'd weight drone thanksgiving till new year. Any time weight drops during that time it's impressive.

I know I strategically bulk during the late fall and winter.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Yuck man! Idk how much I'd have to make to work outside in this crap!
    i just went into business with my son, we do snow and trees in winter and mowing and landscaping in spring and summer...good money in working in this crap, lol....and i don't have anyone looking over my shoulder!!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Really glad you guys have gotten positive results. I know how hard it is to she'd weight drone thanksgiving till new year. Any time weight drops during that time it's impressive.

I know I strategically bulk during the late fall and winter.
    appetite suppressant ability of level 2 is top notch!!!

22. got up to a foot of snow coming in tomorrow night, just recieved 11 skids of salt....whole lotta work involved there...really going to be putting level II to the test!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got up to a foot of snow coming in tomorrow night, just recieved 11 skids of salt....whole lotta work involved there...really going to be putting level II to the test!!!
    We don't get the white stuff here in Florida. Which is really good because I am a baby in the cold.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

24. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    We don't get the white stuff here in Florida. Which is really good because I am a baby in the cold.
    all i am seeing is green....looking forward to the opportunity to earn some serious cash!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

I'll be in Orlando tomorrow!

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I'll be in Orlando tomorrow!
    lol...normally i would be envious, but while you are spending money...i will be making it!!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

lol...normally i would be envious, but while you are spending money...i will be making it!!!!
    I'm going there for work so I'll be making money too!

28. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I'm going there for work so I'll be making money too!
    touche

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just went into business with my son, we do snow and trees in winter and mowing and landscaping in spring and summer...good money in working in this crap, lol....and i don't have anyone looking over my shoulder!!!!!
    way to go my friend only keep the relationship apart/ i have found in working also with my famiglia at first was hard not take to heart personally regarding business
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

30. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    way to go my friend only keep the relationship apart/ i have found in working also with my famiglia at first was hard not take to heart personally regarding business
    unlike a lot of fathers and sons today, my son and i have respect for each other. i think we will do just fine.

but that is good advice touey, thank you!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low Libido With Good Test Level?????
    By seraph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 11:49 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:28 PM
  3. Are my hormone levels good enough to build muscles and strength??
    By 4evathrowed in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
  4. Low libido with good test level?????
    By seraph in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:58 PM