when level I isn't good enough...level II

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...voyager.

hey, i really do think the caps are stronger than the powder, plus i like the convenience of just popping a pill.

just took 1 this morning, and i took a 2nd 10 minutes ago. winter weather is wearing me out, level II is a godsend for the winter blahs.

i was looking to gain some lbm on the test boost stack i am on, but it's hard to get enough cals with level II kicking my appetites arse. decided to just go with the flow and let it ride.
    I just got some caps in yesterday, so I'll be breaking them open pretty soon!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geez...i am down 2 lbs!!! the test boost stack i am on had my appetite way up and was looking to gain some lean pounds, level II come in and kicks the crap out of my appetite. this is crazy, lol....the stim effect of level II is substantial, but where it shines is in the appetite destruction, cause that is what it does, destroy appetite!!! at least this has been my result thus far...
    that was quick!! hell yeah!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I just got some caps in yesterday, so I'll be breaking them open pretty soon!

that was quick!! hell yeah!
    my food consumtion has changed dramatically. went from way over to way under maintenance in a few days...

trust me androgel/dermacrine/endosurge/formasurge had my appetite raging just a few short days ago, i am pretty blown away, to be honest!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. had some outdoor work to do this morning, then i got in a nice upperbody workout in my basement gym. felt pretty good when i got up, so i decided to just go with 1 cap of level 2. 1 cap isn't as intense as 2 caps, duh...but it was very noticeable. appetite suppression was still good at 1 cap.

probably going to nap for an hour, then get up and take another 1 cap.

not going to weigh until monday, but i think i am looking leaner...the wife will have the final say so, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my food consumtion has changed dramatically. went from way over to way under maintenance in a few days...

trust me androgel/dermacrine/endosurge/formasurge had my appetite raging just a few short days ago, i am pretty blown away, to be honest!!!
    that's a huge change, man! that makes all the difference in the world, diet = everything!

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    that's a huge change, man! that makes all the difference in the world, diet = everything!
    far exceeded my expectations!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. no drop off in effect. did 1 cap 1st thing in morning and 1 cap in afternoon. energy was nice and smooth and appetite was under control, very pleased.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no drop off in effect. did 1 cap 1st thing in morning and 1 cap in afternoon. energy was nice and smooth and appetite was under control, very pleased.
    I've been using it every day for quite a while and have had no drop in effectiveness at all especially with the appetite control

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I've been using it every day for quite a while and have had no drop in effectiveness at all especially with the appetite control
    so, have you tried the caps yet? personally i prefer the caps over powder, but not to say the powder isn't close!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

so, have you tried the caps yet? personally i prefer the caps over powder, but not to say the powder isn't close!!!
    Yeah just opened up the caps on Saturday. Honestly feels the same as the powder to me! Just better convenience first thing in the morning I think

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Yeah just opened up the caps on Saturday. Honestly feels the same as the powder to me! Just better convenience first thing in the morning I think
    either way, can't go wrong...good stuff!!!

effects continue to be strong, been dosing 1 AM/1in afternoon.

sorry about lack of posts the last few days, i have been volunteering at the V.A hospital visiting with vets who have no friends or family to be with for the holidays, really sad how many young guys are in there with no one to visit them.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

either way, can't go wrong...good stuff!!!

effects continue to be strong, been dosing 1 AM/1in afternoon.

sorry about lack of posts the last few days, i have been volunteering at the V.A hospital visiting with vets who have no friends or family to be with for the holidays, really sad how many young guys are in there with no one to visit them.
    You're a good man, my brother. I'm happy to hear you're doing that

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    You're a good man, my brother. I'm happy to hear you're doing that
    thanks....it really feels good to be able to give back.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

appetite control on level 2 is really good, don't know how much more i can say. my workouts have been sporatic to say the least, and diet hasn't been very clean, to be down 4 lbs during the holidays is almost freaky!!!

level 2 IS all that!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

appetite control on level 2 is really good, don't know how much more i can say. my workouts have been sporatic to say the least, and diet hasn't been very clean, to be down 4 lbs during the holidays is almost freaky!!!

level 2 IS all that!!!
    Hell yeah man! I went from 2 abs to 4 since the monday before christmas! Without level 2 I'd be screwed!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    down 4 lbs...i wasn't even looking to lose weight!!!

level 2 IS all that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Hell yeah man! I went from 2 abs to 4 since the monday before christmas! Without level 2 I'd be screwed!
    Congrats guys! My workouts have been sporadic as well, and without the Level II I'd probably have put on 10 lbs.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    this is the 1st time in recent memory that i have actually lost weight during the holiday season!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Congrats guys! My workouts have been sporadic as well, and without the Level II I'd probably have put on 10 lbs.
    lol....the women in my family like to bake goodies, even with all the holiday goodness i have still managed to shed 4lbs!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. thoughts so far...tolerance has built as far as stim effects, 1 cap doesn't seem to give the same ooomph that it did originally. this is to be expected, and i am very pleased that 1 cap got the job done for 2 weeks, most stim products i would have been at 2 caps from the start!!! 2 caps really gets it done.

appetite suppression remains very good even at 1 cap, it would be hard to think of another product that has suppressed my appetite this well.

i am doing 2 caps in morning, with 1 cap in afternoon and energy and appetite suppression are both good for the entire day.

no issues with sleep whatsoever with last dose being in afternoon.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thoughts so far...tolerance has built as far as stim effects, 1 cap doesn't seem to give the same ooomph that it did originally. this is to be expected, and i am very pleased that 1 cap got the job done for 2 weeks, most stim products i would have been at 2 caps from the start!!! 2 caps really gets it done.

appetite suppression remains very good even at 1 cap, it would be hard to think of another product that has suppressed my appetite this well.

i am doing 2 caps in morning, with 1 cap in afternoon and energy and appetite suppression are both good for the entire day.

no issues with sleep whatsoever with last dose being in afternoon.
    Excellent review so far! I've taken it as late as 3pm with no negative sleep effects

20. Nice update! I agree with everything said here...
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

21. yup...thumbs up for level 2!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. went with 2 caps this morning, 1 in afternoon....did a lot of shoveling snow and lifting bags of salt today, really got a workout...level 2 did it's job, and my son and i made a ton of money....yeeeehaaaaw!!!!

indiana didn't get as much as chicago area, but it was plenty with the wind blowing it all around, i think we had between 4-5 inches...worked hard, got paid, what could be better than that!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went with 2 caps this morning, 1 in afternoon....did a lot of shoveling snow and lifting bags of salt today, really got a workout...level 2 did it's job, and my son and i made a ton of money....yeeeehaaaaw!!!!

indiana didn't get as much as chicago area, but it was plenty with the wind blowing it all around, i think we had between 4-5 inches...worked hard, got paid, what could be better than that!!!!
    Yuck man! Idk how much I'd have to make to work outside in this crap!

24. Really glad you guys have gotten positive results. I know how hard it is to she'd weight drone thanksgiving till new year. Any time weight drops during that time it's impressive.

I know I strategically bulk during the late fall and winter.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Yuck man! Idk how much I'd have to make to work outside in this crap!
    i just went into business with my son, we do snow and trees in winter and mowing and landscaping in spring and summer...good money in working in this crap, lol....and i don't have anyone looking over my shoulder!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low Libido With Good Test Level?????
    By seraph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 10:49 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:28 PM
  3. Are my hormone levels good enough to build muscles and strength??
    By 4evathrowed in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
  4. Low libido with good test level?????
    By seraph in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:58 PM