Iforce Potassium Nitrate Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm at the stage where I can talk with a normal, regular girls with decent jobs and education and bring their naughty side out on the open.

Like even top shrinks are saying - every girl has a little of whore inside her. All you need to do is bring that naughty side out on the open and girl is willing to tell you what she wants to do in sex with a man.

But this does take lots of time, energy, patience, good listening skills so most men are not willing to do all this and just talk with a girl like they only interested what's between her legs.
    If I was single.. I'd tell you to spill your beans haha

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. Posing

So I did some posing a few hours after my workout. I have a photo shoot coming up so I am trying to find my flattering sides haha. I have to say that I will definitely implement this product on shoot day. The pump that I retained even hours after my workout was amazing. My hamstrings felt nice and full and my chest felt swollen with blood. This product is helping even outside the gym now! Plus I am crushing my workouts. The feeling of a nice full muscle in between sets keeps the drive alive to dig out a few more reps on the next go around.

Name:  SideChest.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  61.5 KB
    •   

3. Damn bro, that hammy definition is off the charts.

4. yeap totally diced my man!! post up some of them pics from your shoot when you get em back... if you take one with the bottle of I Force I will get you another bottle from my private stash ... as long as we can use it on facebook and stuff like that. let me know if your game.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

5. Yeah that would be great! I can't wait to see what I look like after I drop a few more pounds and begin to peak! I'm expecting some bad assness haha.
    •   

6. wtf.. ur legs are insane from the side. Do you plan on competing?

7. Yep, in October I am going to compete in a WBFF show. You familiar with the organization?

8. i agree the legs are crazy from the side

potassium nitrate should be nice for a photoshoot, take some and get a quick pump, you'll really look filled out and full during the shoot
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree the legs are crazy from the side

potassium nitrate should be nice for a photoshoot, take some and get a quick pump, you'll really look filled out and full during the shoot
    hemavol first thing in the morning too!!!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree the legs are crazy from the side

Hemavol will be essential for that also

11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hemavol will be essential for that also
    What isn't it essential for?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

12. Hey guys, so nothing really new to report. I am about 3 weeks out from the photoshoot, so I am dragging ass. The product is great at giving a pump and promoting endurance with my HIIT, but it is difficult to capitalize because mentally I am lagging.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JapaneseGiant View Post
    Hey guys, so nothing really new to report. I am about 3 weeks out from the photoshoot, so I am dragging ass. The product is great at giving a pump and promoting endurance with my HIIT, but it is difficult to capitalize because mentally I am lagging.

Finish strong bro!!!

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****iForce Nutrition - Introduces Potassium Nitrate ****
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:53 AM
  2. IFORCE NUTRITION CONQUER / Potassium Nitrate stack
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 09:22 AM
  3. PUMPED: A Conquer/Potassium Nitrate log
    By fcbarca12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 12:09 PM
  4. Conquer & Potassium Nitrate Stack (Sponsored Log)
    By alexalltheway in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 08:58 PM
  5. Welcome Back IForce to AM!! Logging Opportunity already!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM