Iforce Potassium Nitrate Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    well horney goat weed makes me a little frisky ... maybe add some of that to the stack for good measure.
    Used full bottle of Icariin 60% and not felt much.

    But now I use nothing for 2 weeks but have daily sexy chat with one young babe and I have to tell you - this is proving year after year to be by far my best erection & libido booster.

    I think once virtual reality gadgets improve to realistic level this will change the world and interest in men wanting to have sex with real women. A bit off topic but my point is - brain is biggest sex organ and who ever can have certain effect on our brains will get our money.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Used full bottle of Icariin 60% and not felt much.

    But now I use nothing for 2 weeks but have daily sexy chat with one young babe and I have to tell you - this is proving year after year to be by far my best erection & libido booster.

    I think once virtual reality gadgets improve to realistic level this will change the world and interest in men wanting to have sex with real women. A bit off topic but my point is - brain is biggest sex organ and who ever can have certain effect on our brains will get our money.
    Wait a second.. and no im not knocking you, srs. Are you talking about the cam girls? or are you talking about having your "girlfriend" talk dirty per say to you? So is this, "young babe" someone you know, or someone over the phone, internet?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Wait a second.. and no im not knocking you, srs. Are you talking about the cam girls? or are you talking about having your "girlfriend" talk dirty per say to you? So is this, "young babe" someone you know, or someone over the phone, internet?
    I'm at the stage where I can talk with a normal, regular girls with decent jobs and education and bring their naughty side out on the open.

    Like even top shrinks are saying - every girl has a little of whore inside her. All you need to do is bring that naughty side out on the open and girl is willing to tell you what she wants to do in sex with a man.

    But this does take lots of time, energy, patience, good listening skills so most men are not willing to do all this and just talk with a girl like they only interested what's between her legs.

  4. Just finished up a heavy upper body day. I have the dosing down to a key, I feel like. This product not only helps with the pumps that I get, even on a lower volume day like before, but my stamina has gone through the roof. I usually get pretty gassed about halfway through my workouts, but with this stuff my muscles feel like they have more in the tank.

    I also love how the pump stays with me through the day, with a lot of pre workouts and stuff I feel flat a few hours afterwards, but this stuff has me nice and full
    I am loving it so far, sorry I have not been able to update more regularly!

  5. love love love that all day fullness!! combined with hemavol it cant be beat for all day fullness imo.
    This Spot For Sale
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm at the stage where I can talk with a normal, regular girls with decent jobs and education and bring their naughty side out on the open.

    Like even top shrinks are saying - every girl has a little of whore inside her. All you need to do is bring that naughty side out on the open and girl is willing to tell you what she wants to do in sex with a man.

    But this does take lots of time, energy, patience, good listening skills so most men are not willing to do all this and just talk with a girl like they only interested what's between her legs.
    If I was single.. I'd tell you to spill your beans haha

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  7. Posing


    So I did some posing a few hours after my workout. I have a photo shoot coming up so I am trying to find my flattering sides haha. I have to say that I will definitely implement this product on shoot day. The pump that I retained even hours after my workout was amazing. My hamstrings felt nice and full and my chest felt swollen with blood. This product is helping even outside the gym now! Plus I am crushing my workouts. The feeling of a nice full muscle in between sets keeps the drive alive to dig out a few more reps on the next go around.

    Name:  SideChest.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  61.5 KB

  8. Damn bro, that hammy definition is off the charts.

  9. yeap totally diced my man!! post up some of them pics from your shoot when you get em back... if you take one with the bottle of I Force I will get you another bottle from my private stash ... as long as we can use it on facebook and stuff like that. let me know if your game.
    This Spot For Sale

  10. Yeah that would be great! I can't wait to see what I look like after I drop a few more pounds and begin to peak! I'm expecting some bad assness haha.

  11. wtf.. ur legs are insane from the side. Do you plan on competing?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. Yep, in October I am going to compete in a WBFF show. You familiar with the organization?

  13. i agree the legs are crazy from the side

    potassium nitrate should be nice for a photoshoot, take some and get a quick pump, you'll really look filled out and full during the shoot
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree the legs are crazy from the side

    potassium nitrate should be nice for a photoshoot, take some and get a quick pump, you'll really look filled out and full during the shoot
    hemavol first thing in the morning too!!!
    This Spot For Sale

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree the legs are crazy from the side

    potassium nitrate should be nice for a photoshoot, take some and get a quick pump, you'll really look filled out and full during the shoot
    Hemavol will be essential for that also
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hemavol will be essential for that also
    What isn't it essential for?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  17. Hey guys, so nothing really new to report. I am about 3 weeks out from the photoshoot, so I am dragging ass. The product is great at giving a pump and promoting endurance with my HIIT, but it is difficult to capitalize because mentally I am lagging.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JapaneseGiant View Post
    Hey guys, so nothing really new to report. I am about 3 weeks out from the photoshoot, so I am dragging ass. The product is great at giving a pump and promoting endurance with my HIIT, but it is difficult to capitalize because mentally I am lagging.


    Finish strong bro!!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ****iForce Nutrition - Introduces Potassium Nitrate ****
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:53 AM
  2. IFORCE NUTRITION CONQUER / Potassium Nitrate stack
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 09:22 AM
  3. PUMPED: A Conquer/Potassium Nitrate log
    By fcbarca12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 12:09 PM
  4. Conquer & Potassium Nitrate Stack (Sponsored Log)
    By alexalltheway in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 08:58 PM
  5. Welcome Back IForce to AM!! Logging Opportunity already!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Log in
Log in