soul0wner takes it up a level with Forumtech's Level 2

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389583

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Gonna be 55 this year but feel good...
    would have never known it. You don't seem but in your 30's.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Flat Bench
    215x9
    215x7
    215x8
    215x7
    220x8 PR

    DB Bent Over Row
    40x15
    40x15
    40x13
    40x12
    40x13

    DB Overhead Press
    45x10
    45x12
    45x14
    45x11
    45x12

    Squat
    210x6
    210x6
    210x7
    210x6
    210x6
  3. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Rep Power
    2428142

    Nice job on the pr bro!!
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice job on the pr bro!!
    Thanks boss man!! I'm feeling a new pr on Christmas Day!!
  5. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    I might be the recipient of a hernia, merry Christmas to me. I may have to find an alternative for deadlifts and squats in the mean time.. Any suggestions?
  6. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Flat Bench
    215x9
    215x7
    215x8
    215x7
    220x8 PR

    DB Bent Over Row
    40x15
    40x15
    40x13
    40x12
    40x13

    DB Overhead Press
    45x10
    45x12
    45x14
    45x11
    45x12

    Squat
    210x6
    210x6
    210x7
    210x6
    210x6
    Damn good work buddy!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Rep Power
    2428142

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I might be the recipient of a hernia, merry Christmas to me. I may have to find an alternative for deadlifts and squats in the mean time.. Any suggestions?
    Oh, man... How's it feeling today?
  8. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Oh, man... How's it feeling today?
    I really felt it the past two days. I shoveled snow this morning and I didn't feel much. May try to lift later today.
  9. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I might be the recipient of a hernia, merry Christmas to me. I may have to find an alternative for deadlifts and squats in the mean time.. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I really felt it the past two days. I shoveled snow this morning and I didn't feel much. May try to lift later today.
    Dude I didnt see this post for some reason! Hope youre doing ok man. Leg press and extensions are ok to sub for squats kinda, maybe some seated goodmornings for erector work instead of deads plus ham curls but that misses most of the posterior chain in a big way.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Dude I didnt see this post for some reason! Hope youre doing ok man. Leg press and extensions are ok to sub for squats kinda, maybe some seated goodmornings for erector work instead of deads plus ham curls but that misses most of the posterior chain in a big way.
    Yeah, it sucks man. I'm going to try to do bench work and maybe arms or something if I can? Sucks man.
  11. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Yeah, it sucks man. I'm going to try to do bench work and maybe arms or something if I can? Sucks man.
    Jusy be very very careful!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Jusy be very very careful!
    Thanks man. I didn't go for it yesterday, I'll see how work treats me today and go from there.
  13. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    No lift today should have a new low weight coming up pretty soon here fellas.
  14. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    175.8 on the scale this morning. Should be a bit lower if I weigh myself after work, as I fast throughout the day.
  15. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    175.8 on the scale this morning. Should be a bit lower if I weigh myself after work, as I fast throughout the day.
    Nice! Doing great brother!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Rep Power
    2428142

    Nice job brother!!
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  17. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Nice! Doing great brother!
    Thanks man! Was at 173.2 yesterday, up at 174.4 today.
  18. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    172 boys!! New low weight for the new year!!
  19. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Did a couple of sets of bench press the other day, I should be getting back in the gym pretty soon.
  20. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Rep Power
    2428142

    Way to go, SoulOwner! I think I've been stealing your lost weight...
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  21. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    172 boys!! New low weight for the new year!!
    Awesome job dude!! Congratulations!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Way to go, SoulOwner! I think I've been stealing your lost weight...
    Haha, sorry for that buddy.
  23. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Awesome job dude!! Congratulations!
    Thanks bro!
  24. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Today should be the day I hit the gym again. Been shoveling snow like a mad man the last few days and I've felt pretty good.
  25. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,561
    Rep Power
    872990

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Today should be the day I hit the gym again. Been shoveling snow like a mad man the last few days and I've felt pretty good.
    How much snow did Michigan get? I'm up in Mass and haven't been out as of yet to see what we wound up with.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  26. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    How much snow did Michigan get? I'm up in Mass and haven't been out as of yet to see what we wound up with.
    I'm not sure how much. I've shoveled more this past two weeks than I have the last 3 years. Supposed to get hit some more this weekend.
  27. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Took it a bit easy today with my workout, I didn't want to push too hard just yet.

    Bench Press
    220x10
    220x8
    220x7
    220x6
    220x8

    DB Overhead Press
    30x10
    40x12
    40x14
    45x11
    45x10

    DB Bent Over Row
    35x14
    40x10
    40x11
    40x8
  28. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389583

    New low! Great job knocking those lbs off.

    Shoveling snow has to be a workout in its self. Not too much experience with it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Took it a bit easy today with my workout, I didn't want to push too hard just yet.

    Bench Press
    220x10
    220x8
    220x7
    220x6
    220x8

    DB Overhead Press
    30x10
    40x12
    40x14
    45x11
    45x10

    DB Bent Over Row
    35x14
    40x10
    40x11
    40x8
    Strong lifts dude! Doing a great job!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,561
    Rep Power
    872990

    Really good, staying at 220 and still pumping out good reps....
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  31. Registered User
    cheftepesh1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    484653

    It's all about keeping it going
  32. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    I've been sticking around 172-173ish. Not too bad.
  33. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I've been sticking around 172-173ish. Not too bad.
    Not bad at all! What's the mirror telling you these days?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,561
    Rep Power
    872990

    What is ideal for you?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  35. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Not bad at all! What's the mirror telling you these days?
    It tells me that I am getting a little fluffy, I haven't lifted in like 2 weeks except doing some bench press work one day. I just got done lifting just now though.

    Bench Press
    220x10
    220x5
    220x5
    220x5
    220x7

    Losing some power in my chest from that time off.

    OH Seated Shoulder Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x11
    40x11
    40x10

    DB Bent Over Row
    35x14
    40x11
    40x12
    40x12
    40x11

    DB Deadlift
    25x12
    30x12
    30x14

    I took it easy on these to make sure I am able to do these without pain.
  36. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    What is ideal for you?
    The weight number doesn't matter to me, just trying to work on getting that bf% down.
  37. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    It tells me that I am getting a little fluffy, I haven't lifted in like 2 weeks except doing some bench press work one day. I just got done lifting just now though.

    Bench Press
    220x10
    220x5
    220x5
    220x5
    220x7

    Losing some power in my chest from that time off.

    OH Seated Shoulder Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x11
    40x11
    40x10

    DB Bent Over Row
    35x14
    40x11
    40x12
    40x12
    40x11

    DB Deadlift
    25x12
    30x12
    30x14

    I took it easy on these to make sure I am able to do these without pain.
    taking a break once in a while is a good thing man. good work today!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Registered User
    cheftepesh1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    484653

    A break always brings me back stronger
  39. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    754522

    Bench Press
    220x6
    220x8
    220x8
    220x7
    220x6

    DB Overhead Press
    40x12
    45x11
    45x11
    45x11
    50x10 PR for DB's

    DB Bent Over Row
    40x14
    40x14
    40x12
    40x10

    DB Deadlift
    30x14
    35x13
    35x12
    35x11

    Scale read 173 this afternoon, getting everything back on track diet and lifting wise!!
  40. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,561
    Rep Power
    872990

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Bench Press
    220x6
    220x8
    220x8
    220x7
    220x6

    DB Overhead Press
    40x12
    45x11
    45x11
    45x11
    50x10 PR for DB's

    DB Bent Over Row
    40x14
    40x14
    40x12
    40x10

    DB Deadlift
    30x14
    35x13
    35x12
    35x11

    Scale read 173 this afternoon, getting everything back on track diet and lifting wise!!
    Sounding like great progress
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taking It Up A Level With Formutech
    By pete8407 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:48 PM
  2. Came here to take it up a level: looking to summer bulk
    By ginger man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 10:35 PM
  3. XT's Kickin It Up a Notch with Boladrol, Slin & IGF-1!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:35 AM
  4. Something to take it up at notch!
    By Will Wagner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:50 AM
  5. Kicking it up a notch with ECA
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in