soul0wner takes it up a level with Forumtech's Level 2

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. 12/15/13
    Flat Bench
    200x13
    200x10
    200x8

    Incline DB Press
    25x15
    40x12
    40x11

    Pullup Grip Lat Pulldown
    80x18
    85x16
    85x13

    Close Grip Bench Press
    160x11
    160x12
    160x11

    Flat DB Skull Krushers
    15x16
    20x12
    20x11


  2. 12/16/13

    Pull Up Grip Lat Pulldown
    85x15
    85x16
    85x13

    Standing Overhead DB Press
    35x14
    35x13

    Bent DB Row
    30x14
    30x14
    30x12

    Flat DB Press
    40x14
    40x14
    40x14

    Standing DB Curl
    20x13
    20x12
    •   
       


  3. Nice workout

  4. nice workouts man, good setup, decent volume, i like it. Keep it simple!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Nice workout
    Thanks bro!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    nice workouts man, good setup, decent volume, i like it. Keep it simple!
    Thanks Man. Should be deadlift day today, so I can have a day off before leg day!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Thanks Man. Should be deadlift day today, so I can have a day off before leg day!!
    nice! I did deads on saturday, legs are tomorrow morning!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Took my dose at 4:15 am today and I feel like I'm going to fall asleep..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Took my dose at 4:15 am today and I feel like I'm going to fall asleep..
    Wow no answer for that and honestly the first time we have heard anything like this. Normally we get the it is 2AM and I am still up emails what should I do!! I took two capsules at 3:30 and blasted the gym. It was cardio day and I am still jacked wide open.

  10. Any issues sleeping recently?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Wow no answer for that and honestly the first time we have heard anything like this. Normally we get the it is 2AM and I am still up emails what should I do!! I took two capsules at 3:30 and blasted the gym. It was cardio day and I am still jacked wide open.
    Yeah, I wish that was the case today. And I forgot to bring a second dose to work, will have to pop them as soon as I get home. A bunch of errands with the gf today.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Any issues sleeping recently?
    I have been sleeping slighty less lately, but this is the first morning I have felt like a zombie.

  13. I'm Trying to figure out if I should start a new program. Just bench press, squat and dead lifts every other day. More volume than usual. Maybe like 4-5 sets for each exercise.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm Trying to figure out if I should start a new program. Just bench press, squat and dead lifts every other day. More volume than usual. Maybe like 4-5 sets for each exercise.
    sounds a lot like starting strength 5x5
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm Trying to figure out if I should start a new program. Just bench press, squat and dead lifts every other day. More volume than usual. Maybe like 4-5 sets for each exercise.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    sounds a lot like starting strength 5x5
    I've been wanting to try something similar to that soon.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I've been wanting to try something similar to that soon.
    the compound movements really do get 90% of what you want. the accessory lifts are just that: accessories.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    the compound movements really do get 90% of what you want. the accessory lifts are just that: accessories.
    Yeah, I'm having a feeling that's what I'm going to go with. Maybe have 1 accessory day a week, but I'm cutting so I know I'm not necessarily going to be growing anyways.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Took my dose at 4:15 am today and I feel like I'm going to fall asleep..
    How many hours of sleep did you have? I have to admit, sometimes I get overcaffeinated with a product where instead of getting hyper I get tired but never the case with Level II or Volatile for that matter.
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  19. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    How many hours of sleep did you have? I have to admit, sometimes I get overcaffeinated with a product where instead of getting hyper I get tired but never the case with Level II or Volatile for that matter.
    In the ballpark of 3-5 hours, which is how much I usually get every night. Maybe it was just a fluke, who knows.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    In the ballpark of 3-5 hours, which is how much I usually get every night. Maybe it was just a fluke, who knows.
    only 3-5 yikes. i get 5-6/night and do well on that but i def couldn't do any less
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    only 3-5 yikes. i get 5-6/night and do well on that but i def couldn't do any less
    I get more on some days but not too often.

  22. Alright guys, I'm thinking bench press 5x5, dead lift 5x5, squat 5x5. Should I add overhead press or bent over row 5x5 as well? Every other day doing this as well.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Alright guys, I'm thinking bench press 5x5, dead lift 5x5, squat 5x5. Should I add overhead press or bent over row 5x5 as well? Every other day doing this as well.
    yeah absolutely add those two as well
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    yeah absolutely add those two as well
    Damn, alright. I'm thinking every other day should be okay to perform.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Damn, alright. I'm thinking every other day should be okay to perform.
    Are you doing more than one muscle group per day?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Are you doing more than one muscle group per day?
    I will be doing

    Bench press
    Deadlift
    Squat
    Bent over row
    Overhead press

    All in a day.
  27. soul0wner takes it up a level with Forumtech's Level 2


    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I will be doing

    Bench press
    Deadlift
    Squat
    Bent over row
    Overhead press

    All in a day.
    Holy Cow. And repeat every other day?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I will be doing

    Bench press
    Deadlift
    Squat
    Bent over row
    Overhead press

    All in a day.
    I might suggest alternating between the deads and squats
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I will be doing

    Bench press
    Deadlift
    Squat
    Bent over row
    Overhead press

    All in a day.
    That's what I need to do....just focus on heavy overall movements..hmm..time to focus on 2014...
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I might suggest alternating between the deads and squats
    Sounds good man!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taking It Up A Level With Formutech
    By pete8407 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 07:48 PM
  2. Came here to take it up a level: looking to summer bulk
    By ginger man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. XT's Kickin It Up a Notch with Boladrol, Slin & IGF-1!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:35 AM
  4. Something to take it up at notch!
    By Will Wagner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 02:50 AM
  5. Kicking it up a notch with ECA
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Log in
Log in