Focus, Energy, Power, Stamina--ANS Ritual (sponsered Log)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Focus, Energy, Power, Stamina--ANS Ritual (sponsered Log)


    First off, Thanks to JudgementDay and everyone over at ANS for this opportunity. I can't wait to get this started and see what this product has to offer.

    Name:  Rituall2.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  118.9 KB


    Stats

    Age:
    24
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 215
    BF%: 12-14%

    Training: Chest, Back, cardio, Shoulders, Arms, Legs, Cardio
    I train fairly heavy, with high volume. Nutrition: I just worked myself off a Cyclic Ketogenic Deit, and now carb cycling, off/cardio days no carbs. Lifting days are moderate carbs with usually higher carb days on Leg and Back lifts.
    Supplements: Multi, Fish oils, CLA, BCAA's, Whey and for the next month ANS Ritual

    I just received Ritual on my return from the gym, So my first dose will start tomorrow with my Arm day, which is perfect.


    DATE: 1/15/2014


    ANS Ritual Final Review & Thoughts

    Energy: 9/10- A very smooth Energy that hits hard and last the entire workout. I had no experience with jitters, crashing, or affecting my appetite.

    Endurance9/10- I don't really notice this much with typical PWO, but after examining my workouts after they were done, there were definitely moments when I was able to get more reps then I would have presumed.

    Mixibility 9/10- I have mixed with just a spoon, and it mixed right up, there were some particles left at the bottom, but no big chunks. Shaking is perfect.

    Taste 8/10- It smells absolutely amazing. The taste is also smooth with nothing overpowering.

    Pump 9/10- I am impressed, I rarely can tell the difference between most preworkouts and any pump feeling, but Ritual did seem to provide some added pump.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422


  2. Arm day goes together very well with Ritual
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Here for the party. Let's get weird in here.

  4. Ritual + Curls +Superset Pressdowns = ULTRA PUMPS.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. I'm thinking about buying ritual. Which flavor should I buy?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I'm thinking about buying ritual. Which flavor should I buy?
    t-minus 2 hours till I have my first dose. I received Icy Blue Freeze, and judging my the smell I think its going to taste awesome. Either tonight or tomorrow I'll throw up an initial review.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    t-minus 2 hours till I have my first dose. I received Icy Blue Freeze, and judging my the smell I think its going to taste awesome. Either tonight or tomorrow I'll throw up an initial review.
    I think I'm gonna go with the candy green apple...just sounds delicious

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    t-minus 2 hours till I have my first dose. I received Icy Blue Freeze, and judging my the smell I think its going to taste awesome. Either tonight or tomorrow I'll throw up an initial review.
    Looking forward to it
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I think I'm gonna go with the candy green apple...just sounds delicious
    Both are good. Icy Bluefreeze is my personal favorite, however.

  10. 12/13/13 Arms

    Pull ups
    superset w/
    dips

    BB Curl 105x12, 105x12, 105x12
    superset w/
    BB skullcrusher 15,15,15

    Hammer Curl 45x12, 50x12, 50x12
    superset w/
    rope pushdowns 12,12,12

    Standing Cable Curl 15,15,15

    12/14/13 Legs

    Leg Extensions 15,12,12,12,12

    Leg Press 400x20, 600x20, 800x20, 800x20, 600x25, 600x25

    Lying DB Leg curl 75x12, 75x12, 75x12
    superset w/
    DB RDL 12,12,12

    Machine Press 12,12,12

    12/15/13 OFF
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  11. Initial Thoughts

    With a couple of workouts under my belt with ritual, I can give a little feedback regarding my thoughts.


    Mixibility 9/10- Both times I have mixed with just a spoon, and it mixed right up, there were some particles left at the bottom, but no big chunks.

    Taste 8/10- This is something I will have to play around with, I seem to be watering it down too much to get the full flavor, but it is good. It smells absolutely amazing.

    Energy 9/10- Its an eye opener. It is a good fluent rush of energy with no noticeable crash.

    Pump9/10- I am impressed, I rarely can tell the difference between most preworkouts and any pump feeling, but Ritual did seem to provide some added pump.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  12. Good first impressions for sure. I think with continued use you'll start to see some of those ergogenic benefits of increased strength, power and stamina too
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    Initial Thoughts

    With a couple of workouts under my belt with ritual, I can give a little feedback regarding my thoughts.


    Mixibility 9/10- Both times I have mixed with just a spoon, and it mixed right up, there were some particles left at the bottom, but no big chunks.

    Taste 8/10- This is something I will have to play around with, I seem to be watering it down too much to get the full flavor, but it is good. It smells absolutely amazing.

    Energy 9/10- Its an eye opener. It is a good fluent rush of energy with no noticeable crash.

    Pump9/10- I am impressed, I rarely can tell the difference between most preworkouts and any pump feeling, but Ritual did seem to provide some added pump.
    Great impressions thus far! =) How's the endurance aspect for you?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    Initial Thoughts

    With a couple of workouts under my belt with ritual, I can give a little feedback regarding my thoughts.


    Mixibility 9/10- Both times I have mixed with just a spoon, and it mixed right up, there were some particles left at the bottom, but no big chunks.

    Taste 8/10- This is something I will have to play around with, I seem to be watering it down too much to get the full flavor, but it is good. It smells absolutely amazing.

    Energy 9/10- Its an eye opener. It is a good fluent rush of energy with no noticeable crash.

    Pump9/10- I am impressed, I rarely can tell the difference between most preworkouts and any pump feeling, but Ritual did seem to provide some added pump.
    Sounds like this is off to a great start
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Great impressions thus far! =) How's the endurance aspect for you?
    There has definitely been a noticeable difference with ritual compared to other preworkouts, I didn't put two and two together during my leg workout, but looking back, I was able to much higher volume with better ease.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  16. 12/16/13 Chest

    Incline BB- 225x12, 12, 10, 10

    slight Decline DB- 100x12, 100x12, 100x12
    slight decline flyes- 65x10, 65x10, 65x10
    low cable flyes- 12,12,12,12

    12/17/13 Back

    weight chin ups 30x12, 30x12, 30x12

    Bent BB Row (suprinated) - 135x15, 185x12, 185x12, 205x10

    Rack Pulls- 315x8, 365x 6, 405x5, 405x5

    Hammer row- 12,12,12,12

    Close grip pulldowns- 12,12,12, 10

    another two great workouts are in the books with Ritual and I am enjoying it . Focus is an awesome attribute for this product, not that I get distracted in the gym usually, but I seem to be even more into what I am doing.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    12/16/13 Chest

    Incline BB- 225x12, 12, 10, 10

    slight Decline DB- 100x12, 100x12, 100x12
    slight decline flyes- 65x10, 65x10, 65x10
    low cable flyes- 12,12,12,12

    12/17/13 Back

    weight chin ups 30x12, 30x12, 30x12

    Bent BB Row (suprinated) - 135x15, 185x12, 185x12, 205x10

    Rack Pulls- 315x8, 365x 6, 405x5, 405x5

    Hammer row- 12,12,12,12

    Close grip pulldowns- 12,12,12, 10

    another two great workouts are in the books with Ritual and I am enjoying it . Focus is an awesome attribute for this product, not that I get distracted in the gym usually, but I seem to be even more into what I am doing.
    Great results so far. I love the energy and focus, especially as I workout early mornings fasted, but the endurance attribute is what I love most about Ritual.

  18. 225x12 on incline is awesome! Great workout!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Hey guys, Ritual has been living up to the hype. I gave my training partner a sample who is a preworkout junkie and he loved it. After the workout one of the first things he noted was the endurance benefits that he felt help push him through the workout.

    Arm Day

    Weight pullups 20x15, 40x12, 40x12, 40x12
    superset/
    wieghted dips 20x15, 40x15, 60x12, 60x12

    EZ Bar curl 115x10, 115x10, 115x10
    superset/
    EZ Skull crusher 115x10, 115x10, 115x10

    DB Hammer- 45x10, 45x10, 45x10
    superset/
    Overhead rope 12,12,12

    Concentration curls
    superset/
    Kickbacks
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  20. Super set arm days + Ritual makes for an amazing pump!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Hey guys, I hit the gym early today to hit the reset button after gorging myself the past few days.

    Shoulders/traps

    BB Military- 185x10, 205x5, 205x5, 205x5-drop- 135x12

    Cable side laterals- 12,12,12,12

    BB Front Raise- 55x12, 55x12, 55x12
    superset/
    Hammer Military- 12,12,12

    Shrug machine- 15,15, 10,10,10
    Face pulls- 12,12,12,12

    With every workout, I'm becoming a bigger fan of Ritual for sure. The sweet spot for me has been at 1.5 scoops.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    Hey guys, I hit the gym early today to hit the reset button after gorging myself the past few days.

    Shoulders/traps

    BB Military- 185x10, 205x5, 205x5, 205x5-drop- 135x12

    Cable side laterals- 12,12,12,12

    BB Front Raise- 55x12, 55x12, 55x12
    superset/
    Hammer Military- 12,12,12

    Shrug machine- 15,15, 10,10,10
    Face pulls- 12,12,12,12

    With every workout, I'm becoming a bigger fan of Ritual for sure. The sweet spot for me has been at 1.5 scoops.
    Seems like 1.5 scoops seems to be the sweet spot for most.

    Awesome workout!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Leg Day

    trained fasted, with 1.5 scoops of Ritual. It was very easy to feel Ritual while on an empty stomach. Its a very smooth boost.


    Warmup- 5 sets each Leg extensions and Curls. Starting light and worked heavier kept the sets high volume 15-20

    Squats- warmed up with 135 then 225. Today I worked up to my 80% max doing triples with pauses

    275x3, 315x3, 335x3, 365x3, 365x3

    Cambered Good Mornings
    135x12, 135x12, 185x8, 185x8

    Chain walking lunges (60 lbs)

    4 sets, 12-15 reps each leg


    This was a great workout, and I have to thank Ritual for putting me in the zone.

    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    Leg Day

    trained fasted, with 1.5 scoops of Ritual. It was very easy to feel Ritual while on an empty stomach. Its a very smooth boost.


    Warmup- 5 sets each Leg extensions and Curls. Starting light and worked heavier kept the sets high volume 15-20

    Squats- warmed up with 135 then 225. Today I worked up to my 80% max doing triples with pauses

    275x3, 315x3, 335x3, 365x3, 365x3

    Cambered Good Mornings
    135x12, 135x12, 185x8, 185x8

    Chain walking lunges (60 lbs)

    4 sets, 12-15 reps each leg


    This was a great workout, and I have to thank Ritual for putting me in the zone.

    Great vid. Empty stomach is a great way to feel Ritual. I workout fasted and love it.

  25. Strong squats!

    I don't mind doing cardio fasted but I don't react well doing weights fasted. I prefer a protein shake and some oatmeal about an hour and a half before training, than 2 scoops of Ritual Pre-workout.

    I bet 1.5 scoops of Ritual fasted sure amp up the stim effects Great updates and vids!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. riseboi by design: an ActivaTe Xtreme log
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 02:54 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 11:50 PM
  3. hot girls and an evo stack log
    By adoniscomplex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 10:16 PM
  4. Quantum Energy Power
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 10:28 AM
  5. Pre-workout focus/energy
    By timogburn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Log in
Log in