Focus, Energy, Power, Stamina--ANS Ritual (sponsered Log) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Focus, Energy, Power, Stamina--ANS Ritual (sponsered Log)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

ANS Ritual Final Review

ANS Ritual Final Review & Thoughts

Energy: 9/10- A very smooth Energy that hits hard and last the entire workout. I had no experience with jitters, crashing, or affecting my appetite.

Endurance9/10- I don't really notice this much with typical PWO, but after examining my workouts after they were done, there were definitely moments when I was able to get more reps then I would have presumed.

Mixibility 9/10- I have mixed with just a spoon, and it mixed right up, there were some particles left at the bottom, but no big chunks. Shaking is perfect.

Taste 8/10- It smells absolutely amazing. The taste is also smooth with nothing overpowering.

Pump 9/10- I am impressed, I rarely can tell the difference between most preworkouts and any pump feeling, but Ritual did seem to provide some added pump.

Once again thanks to everyone over at ANS, this was my first experience with this company and I am very impressed. Thanks to all that followed as well.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    ANS Ritual Final Review & Thoughts

Energy: 9/10- A very smooth Energy that hits hard and last the entire workout. I had no experience with jitters, crashing, or affecting my appetite.

Endurance9/10- I don't really notice this much with typical PWO, but after examining my workouts after they were done, there were definitely moments when I was able to get more reps then I would have presumed.

Mixibility 9/10- I have mixed with just a spoon, and it mixed right up, there were some particles left at the bottom, but no big chunks. Shaking is perfect.

Taste 8/10- It smells absolutely amazing. The taste is also smooth with nothing overpowering.

Pump 9/10- I am impressed, I rarely can tell the difference between most preworkouts and any pump feeling, but Ritual did seem to provide some added pump.

Once again thanks to everyone over at ANS, this was my first experience with this company and I am very impressed. Thanks to all that followed as well.
    Great log and final review, BB. Seems like Ritual lived up to the hype for you. I was confident that it would!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the great final review and taking the time out to log!

"Very smooth Energy that hits hard and last the entire workout. I had no experience with jitters, crashing, or affecting my appetite."

^that's something that really stands out to me with Ritual, great feedback!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

•   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. riseboi by design: an ActivaTe Xtreme log
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. hot girls and an evo stack log
    By adoniscomplex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16