MCCrew becomes a Frontrunner with Forerunner & AMS

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. MCCrew becomes a Frontrunner with Forerunner & AMS


    Intro:
    I have been interested in the DHEA and pro test products for a while now so when Harbonah put up an offer for this bulk stack that included AlphaMass,
    4-AD and Decavol I was stoked!

    For this stack I am going to be running each product as suggested on the back of each bottle 6 alphaMass, 2 4AD and 2 Decavol , split in half 8 hours apart.

    Other supplements that I am going to using are a multi vitamin and fish oil I will cease usage of my joint support to see if the Decvol helps my achy knees, I do have an AI on hand just incase my nips get puffy and will be using Torem Erase and DAA for PCT but I may bridge this into a secondary supplement for an 8 week run but that will be determined later after I judge how well this is going and how my body reacts.

    For this 4 week run I am going to be eating between 5-800 cals above maintenance and will be doing a modified pyramid training style.

    What I will be looking for:
    -Size (obviously)
    -Fat loss when I ran test before fat just melted off
    -Strength
    -Energy
    -Libido and testicular size
    -Vascularity
    -Pump
    -Recovery between sets and work outs
    -Muscle hardness vs water weight gain


    I will post pre pics a bit later and hit me up with any question you may have
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.


  2. The 4ad and decavol taste fantastic!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  3. So my first work out was excellent. I have taken the last week off for my birthday and to let my body recover, I was starting to feel a bit beat down. I took the AlphaMass 4ad and decavol 1 hour before the gym and I know it had to be a placebo but I felt a head rush about 20 min after taking everything I hit up a back session today

    Seated Rope Rows 100X20 130X15 160X10
    Seated V grip rows 160X10 190X5 220X3
    Vgrip pull downs 100X20 130X15 160X10
    Close grip bar pull downs 160X5 130X8 100X15
    Bent over T bar rows 3plates 12X1 15X1 18X1
    Bent over reverse grip t bar rows 2 plats 18X1 15X1 12X1
    Bent over barbell rows 115lbsX15 115X18 115X20
    Bent over Barbell Rows 115lbsX15 115X13 115X10
    Seated calf Raises 2 plates each side 20X5
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  4. I dont know about the decavol,but the decasarm was great at joint lube and my strength was crazy. The 4-ad def helps with libido and aggression. I'm sure you will like this stack.
    I was also taking FRL 5alpha test.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I dont know about the decavol,but the decasarm was great at joint lube and my strength was crazy. The 4-ad def helps with libido and aggression. I'm sure you will like this stack.
    I was also taking FRL 5alpha test.
    From what i have read Decavol is more for building and decasarm is for cutting but both are great on the joints. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of fun. Did you log that stack
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    From what i have read Decavol is more for building and decasarm is for cutting but both are great on the joints. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of fun. Did you log that stack
    Yep. I sure did.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Yep. I sure did.
    Solid log aside from the back and elbow issues you were more or less negative side effect free.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Solid log aside from the back and elbow issues you were more or less negative side effect free.
    Yea, no bad sides at all. Good solid muscle. The strength was great. The elbow is good now. The back wont be good without surgery,so i just work around it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    So my first work out was excellent. I have taken the last week off for my birthday and to let my body recover, I was starting to feel a bit beat down. I took the AlphaMass 4ad and decavol 1 hour before the gym and I know it had to be a placebo but I felt a head rush about 20 min after taking everything I hit up a back session today

    Seated Rope Rows 100X20 130X15 160X10
    Seated V grip rows 160X10 190X5 220X3
    Vgrip pull downs 100X20 130X15 160X10
    Close grip bar pull downs 160X5 130X8 100X15
    Bent over T bar rows 3plates 12X1 15X1 18X1
    Bent over reverse grip t bar rows 2 plats 18X1 15X1 12X1
    Bent over barbell rows 115lbsX15 115X18 115X20
    Bent over Barbell Rows 115lbsX15 115X13 115X10
    Seated calf Raises 2 plates each side 20X5
    solid...looks like you are working on the 'v' shape too.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Subbed !!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Yea, no bad sides at all. Good solid muscle. The strength was great. The elbow is good now. The back wont be good without surgery,so i just work around it.
    Damn bro thats super rough! At least you are still tossing around weight though. Solid mass for a guy with back problems!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    solid...looks like you are working on the 'v' shape too.
    Im going for the "classic look" when I step on stage in March

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Subbed !!
    Good to have you along sir! And thank you again for giving me the opportunity to run this!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  12. In for this one

  13. I'm in as well fellow winner. :-)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    In for this one
    Good to have you here bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I'm in as well fellow winner. :-)
    Good to have you. Have you received your product yet?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  15. Chest today
    DB chest press 60X10 65X12 70X14 75X15
    Db flies 30X15 35X12 40X10
    Incline hoist machine press 2plates each side X10, X9, X8, 2plates &one 25lb each side X5 X3 X1
    Smith machine military press 25lbs es X15 35esX15 45esX12 55esX8 70lbs es X5X1 3X1
    Incline Flies 25X15 30X10 35X5
    Various Bicep work for 15 min

    Thoughts I still had that head rush this morning about 20 min after taking my sups pump and the pump was great but that may be attributed to the mountain of meatloaf and mashed potatoes I ate last night
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Good to have you. Have you received your product yet?
    No, was a little behind in getting shipping info out. Soon hopefully though.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    No, was a little behind in getting shipping info out. Soon hopefully though.
    Hit me a Pm with a link to your log when you get it going I would love to compare notes
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    Hit me a Pm with a link to your log when you get it going I would love to compare notes
    You got it.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

  19. Well I can say for certain that the pump from a couple of days ago was not mashed potato related. When taking this stack an hour before I hit the gym I get an awesome rush and pump, this has happened now three days in a row.
    I was going to hit legs today but I hit some bad traffic and only had 40 min to get a work out in so I did shoulders and arms instead. Ill hit up legs tomorrow

    Arnold Press: 25X25 30X20 35X15 40X10 50X10 60X5X2
    Delt Destroyers drop set 25X7 drop 15X7 drop 5X7 three sets
    Smith Machine upright rows close grip 90X10 110X8 120X6 (weight given is for plates on machine only)
    Smith Machine upright rows wide grip 50X15 70X12 80X10 (weight given is for plates on machine only)
    Face pulls 80X20 100X15 120X12 140X10 160X8
    Standing Lateral raises 25X15 30X10 35X8 35X6
    Rope Curls 80X20 100X15 120X8 140X6
    Tricep tress with rope 100X25 120X20 140X10 160X10 180X5
    quad set DB hammer curls Db regular curls DB kick backs DB tricep overhead extension 40lbs 5reps each movement then switch arms 2 sets, 35lbs 7 reps each movement arms moving together.

    Thoughts: Well I am not sure if it is a placebo but my mood this morning was amazing. It was all sunshine and blue sky I have a feeling this is going to be a solid cycle. I haven’t ran anything hormonal in almost a year my receptors were just dying to be stimulated!

    Joke of the day: A blind man walks into a bar, taps the man next him, and says, "Hey, wanna hear a blonde joke?"
    The man says back to the blind man, "Look buddy, I'm blonde. The man behind me is a 400-pound professional wrestler and he is blonde. The bouncer is blonde. The man sitting over to your left is also blonde. Still wanna tell that blonde joke?"
    The blind man is silent for a moment and then says, "Nah, I wouldn't want to have to explain it five times."
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  20. Today's pump
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  21. Killer leg work out today I'll update with numbers a bit later
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  22. Quad Extensions 80lbs 10toes straight X10out X10In 110 10X10X10 14010X10X10 170 5X5X50 200 3X3X3
    Plate grip dead lifts 245X10 245X9 265X8 265X7 285X6 285X5 305X4 305X3 325X2 345X1
    Squats 135X20 185X20 225X15 275X10 315X5
    Standing smith machine calf raises 90lbs each sideX20 X2 115 each side X15 135 each side X10
    Seated calf raised 90lbs ESX10X2 115ESX5X2 70lbs ES X20X2
    Seated Calf press 140X20 170X20 200X20 220X20
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  23. Damn McCrew do you even lift arms? fukn softballs in there! Boom!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Damn McCrew do you even lift arms? fukn softballs in there! Boom!!
    LOL right? it was a good pump. I dont do a lot of arm work if only it would transfer to my calves
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    LOL right? it was a good pump. I dont do a lot of arm work if only it would transfer to my calves
    Get ya some of those shoes with the curved soles. You will put on 1" per week on your calves.
    #fullofshyt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:36 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 11:25 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Log in
Log in