MCCrew becomes a Frontrunner with Forerunner & AMS

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Looks like some one turned up the volume to 11.
    Ya I love my days off. No time that I have to be in or out of the gym by Im not rushed. Plus I can tan so I'm not pasty white
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

2. I took yesterday off and did legs today. After reading that article on the Jefferson Dead Lift I decided to check out that movement and I must say I was impressed by the level of intensity that movement provides it felt like a combo of a lunge and a squat and I felt a burn higher in my hamstring near the top insertion point of the muscle.

JDL 135 10 right leg in front 10 left leg in frontX2 sets 185 again 10X10X2 225 5X5X2 275 5X5X2
    Quad extensions 100lbs 25 toes front 25 toes out 25 toes in 10X10X10X1 (four different sets
    Standing calf raises 225X10X2 275X10X2 315X10X2 365X10X2 225X20
    seated calf press 315X10 285X12 255X15 225X20 195X25 165X30 100 (1 leg) X25 X2

Thoughts: Well this cycle is almost over and my cut had begun my only regret is that I dont have another 4 weeks of this because I have felt amazing this entire run.

Joke of the Day:
    Wilson runs a nail factory and decides his business needs a bit of advertising. He has a chat with a friend who works in marketing, and he offers to make a television ad for Wilson's Nails. "Give me a week," says the friend, "and I'll be back with a tape." A week goes by and the marketing executive comes to see Wilson. He puts a cassette in the video and presses play. A Roman soldier is busy nailing Jesus to the cross. He turns to face the camera and says with a grin, "Use Wilson's Nails, they'll hold anything." Wilson goes mad, shouting, "What is the matter with you? They'll never show that on television. Give it another try, but no more Romans crucifying Jesus!" Another week goes by and the marketing man comes back to see Wilson with another tape. He puts it in the machine and hits play. This time the camera pans out from a Roman standing with his arms folded to show Jesus on the cross. The Roman looks up at him and says, "Wilson's Nails, they'll hold anything." Wilson is beside himself. "You don't understand. I don't want anything with Jesus on the cross! Now listen, I'll give you one last chance. Come back in a week with an advertisement that I can broadcast." A week passes and Wilson waits impatiently. The marketing executive arrives and puts on the new video. A naked man with long hair, gasping for breath, is running across a field. About a dozen Roman soldiers come over the hill, hot on his trail. One of them turns to the camera and says, "If only we had used Wilson's Nails!"

3. well today was my last day on this stack Ill post my full review tomorrow
    Hit chest today

Flat bench hammer grip DB press 55X20 60X15 65X12 70X10 75X10
    Incline Bench hammer grip DB press 70X10X4
    Incline DB flies 35X15X2 45X10X2
    Flat bench DB flies 45X12X4
    Smith Machine reverse Grip bench 70lbs ES X15X4
    Incline DB Bench 75X10 70X10 65X12 60X15 55X15

Joke of the day: Two old men, Abe and Sol, sit on a park bench feeding pigeons and talking about baseball. Abe turns to Sol and asks, "Do you think there's baseball in Heaven?"

Sol thinks about it for a minute and replies, "I dunno. But let's make a deal -- if I die first, I'll come back and tell you if there's baseball in Heaven, and if you die first, you do the same."

They shake on it and sadly, a few months later, poor Abe passes on. Soon afterward, Sol sits in the park feeding the pigeons by himself and hears a voice whisper, "Sol... Sol... ."

Sol responds, "Abe! Is that you?"

"Yes it is, Sol," whispers Abe's ghost.

Sol, still amazed, asks, "So, is there baseball in Heaven?"

"Well," says Abe, "I've got good news and bad news."

"Gimme the good news first," says Sol.

Abe says, "Well, there is baseball in Heaven."

Sol says, "That's great! What news could be bad enough to ruin that?"

Abe sighs and whispers, "You're pitching on Friday."

4. First off a huge thank you to Harbonah for picking me to run this stack I hope he tried one of the meal ideas that I put up. And I hope he approved of the quality of the log. I know there wasnít a lot of interaction but maybe someone who is thinking about running this stack someday can get something out of it.

Final Review:
    Well it seems like this stack was over way too soon, much like any good thing. And here is what I thought. While I didnít blow up I did put on five pounds and since I experienced zero negative sides that was a huge plus. My strength did do up and my joints fell fantastic. I feel like this could be a product that is easily run for 8 weeks and or a higher dose with proper pct. The highlight of my run was adding on 10lbs to my deadlift making my record 415 raw. What surprised me most was the mood elevation that took hold from day one. I am not sure what kind of happy juice they are putting in that stuff but it was pure candy and sunshine.

The absorbing pills:
    The only bad thing I ran into was that the Decavol was crumbly and I had a bunch of powder at the bottom of the bottle. The pills though tasted phenomenal. It was like a fresh mint early in the morning and a refresher in the afternoon. I also noticed that the 4-AD did not dissolve as well as the Decavol.

Now on to the grading
    -Size-B ( While not the hugest of gains in size it deserves an A for the lack of negative side effects)
    -Fat loss Ė I didnít loose any body fat but I also didnít gain any and my diet wasnít the cleanest so again ill give it a B
    -Strength B+ Solid gains
    -Energy A I felt amazing this entire stack
    -Libido and testicular size A Libido went up significantly some days unbearably
    -Vascularity ĖC Again I was bulking so I didnít become a road map but while bulking it didnít go down
    -Pump A the pumps were painful some days
    -Recovery between sets and work outs B+ My recovery time didnít start to increase dramatically till the end of the 3rd week
    -Muscle hardness vs water weight gain. A I did notice my body tightening up by the third week I really wish I had another 4 weeks 

5. Final results now its time to cut!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 11:28 AM
  2. Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 8