Ms_Mac's Cheating with Defuse Log

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Ms_Mac's Cheating with Defuse Log

I was super stocked to finally pick up this product. I have tried many gda's out there but none specifically formulated for occasional huge cheat meals. I know that Matt puts out nothing but the best so my expectations are high for this. So here is what happened:

Picked up my stash at my US pick up point at noon, immediately popped 4 caps and 30 min later was fixing to demolish a chinese buffet. Ate my first plate and starting to get full, but...it is a buffet after all.....filled another plate. Ate 3\4 of the plate and I was done.....did not even get dessert because I was just too stuffed. Left the restaurant and headed to the grocery store. So about 30 min later I had to ....ummm.....how can I say this politely and lady like? Oh right, never mind, its mostly guys that hang around this forum so fukc it _ I had to have a shiit. LOL! So not sure it this is just a result of the chinese food or if its the Defuse, but there nothing better than taking a good dump.

It is now 7 pm and I am still full from lunch, however I am going to crack open a bottle of wine here shortly, along with another 4 caps of Defuse - well, because an open bottle is an empty bottle, right? Will report back tommorrow with any additional findings.

If anyone has any other feedback on the product I would love to hear it.
    Building my best body "for me"!

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

In for the dumpage
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    In for the dumpage
    LOL!!

So last night I popped 4 caps on the way to a friends Xmas party- knowing that I would be drinking a few glasses ( or the whole bottle) of wine and would be eating some munchies. Drank my wine and had some finger foods over a span of couple hours then the hostess had a buffet meal set up around midnight. Took 4 more caps before eating a plate full of complete crap. . I have no idea how many cals I consumed throughout the day but I know I totally exceeded my bulking cals of 2500. If I had to guess I would say somewhere in the vicinity of 4000.....woke up this morning feeling great - no wine hangover or food hangover, no bloat and one huge "bathroom visit" LOL!!

Now I will not be using Defuse on a regular basis - just for days that I know I will be eating much more than I should. And this time of year with parties and family dinners and such, those days are more frequent than normal. I have a family party next weekend so I will be using it again then, and of course Xmas Eve, Xmas Day and Boxing Day will all be a total wash nutrition wise. Glad I've got some help this year.

Will keep you all posted after each use.

Thanks to anyone who is following and if anyone has any other tips or advise I am all ears.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Fri Dec 20th 2013

Second Defuse use happening. Popped 4 caps then 30 min later I ate A Hong Kong Spice Rice bowl with chicken from The Wok Box, 3\4 of a bag of Dark Fudge Chocolate Chip Popcorn and a bottle of wine has been opened. I may try the pre bed dose tonight and see if that makes a difference from the last day I used Defuse..

Okay its now almost 11 pm - popped 4 more caps about 1\2 hour ago because I am hungry....want the extra food to go to good use.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Weighed in today - 130.8, thats up 8 lbs in 16 weeks. So averaging 1\2lb per week. Lets see if I can maintain this rate of gain over this time of year. My bulking cals are 2500....with the holidays there will be days that I will be way over that....hoping Defuse does its job.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

What is your goal weight for this run?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

What is your goal weight for this run?
    I don't really have a goal weight ...just gonna keep going til I feel like a pillsbury dough boy..

In all seriousness, though, I will not ever compete again so I am just gonna experiment along the way. I am thinking that I may do a mini cut after the holidays the resume bulking until til around Mayissh then lean out for summer. But there is an online contest coming up on another forum that I belong to that will start prob Feb....so really undecided at this point..
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Dec 25th 2013

You know its been a good eatin' day when you loose count of how many Defuse you have taken. If I had to guess I would say 20.....been eatin' and drinkin' the whole day long...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday I took 4 caps in the morning, 4 caps before dinner and 4 caps before bed. Back to normal eating today. I am one horribly bloated mess. So much food that even mega dosing didn't help with the bloat.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Last Sat weigh in - 130.8....today - 135.6.
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Last Sat weigh in - 130.8....today - 135.6.
    How would you describe most of the weight?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Subed! this sounds like an interesting product and I will be cutting soon so this may help on the silght chance my will power caves and I have a cheat day.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

How would you describe most of the weight?
    Definitely alot of water bloat - all on the stomach, it seems. Feeling pretty jiggly.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Subed! this sounds like an interesting product and I will be cutting soon so this may help on the silght chance my will power caves and I have a cheat day.
    Welcome to the party.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely alot of water bloat - all on the stomach, it seems. Feeling pretty jiggly. Welcome to the party.
    You can always tell where the water weight is on your stomach. If you pull the skin in any particular area and then let go you will see a ripple effect (kind of like water in the ocean lol). Fat doesn't have a ripple effect.
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

What I noticed works best for this product, me personally

Pre load 2 caps every 90 min or so as it takes a little bit for the gene expressions to be represses (PPARy and all others associated in intermediate an late stage adipocyte differentiation).

Then 4 with meal. Or the 30 min leading to the meal and continued dosing at 1-2 caps every hour there after your cheating

The bloat I get I know comes from the forskolin.

Preloading seems to help that a little bit tho
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    What I noticed works best for this product, me personally

Pre load 2 caps every 90 min or so as it takes a little bit for the gene expressions to be represses (PPARy and all others associated in intermediate an late stage adipocyte differentiation).

Then 4 with meal. Or the 30 min leading to the meal and continued dosing at 1-2 caps every hour there after your cheating

The bloat I get I know comes from the forskolin.

Preloading seems to help that a little bit tho

Interesting about forskolin causing bloating.....I am still a bloated mess today and have been back to clean eating and have lowered cals for the last few days. Could this be the issue? Due to the fact I had taken ALOT for 3 days.....

Is there anything else in Defuse that would cause such bloating?

You also mentioned that you pre load 2 caps every 90 min or so. How long in advance? How many caps have you taken in a day?
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Interesting about forskolin causing bloating.....I am still a bloated mess today and have been back to clean eating and have lowered cals for the last few days. Could this be the issue? Due to the fact I had taken ALOT for 3 days.....

Is there anything else in Defuse that would cause such bloating?

You also mentioned that you pre load 2 caps every 90 min or so. How long in advance? How many caps have you taken in a day?
    Christmas i think was 22 pills?

I start in the morning BC I fast before a huge meal

Honestly I think it's forskolin around meal times. Other ingredients can cause issues but I haven't experienced bad issues unless I take forskolin around meal time

I noticed its forskolin not from using defuse, but from using abe during meals,or f95 pre meal
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Christmas i think was 22 pills?

I start in the morning BC I fast before a huge meal

Honestly I think it's forskolin around meal times. Other ingredients can cause issues but I haven't experienced bad issues unless I take forskolin around meal time

I noticed its forskolin not from using defuse, but from using abe during meals,or f95 pre meal
    Oh okay....makes sense since Defuse only has 5 mg per cap....so even at 20 or so that only makes 100mg - not enough I would think. I may try the pre load dosing tomorrow.....having a late NYE dinner so will start loading around noon.....thinking 2 at noon then 2 more every 90 min until dinner (around 1030ish) then 4 around 10....does that sound like a good plan or overkill?
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Oh okay....makes sense since Defuse only has 5 mg per cap....so even at 20 or so that only makes 100mg - not enough I would think. I may try the pre load dosing tomorrow.....having a late NYE dinner so will start loading around noon.....thinking 2 at noon then 2 more every 90 min until dinner (around 1030ish) then 4 around 10....does that sound like a good plan or overkill?
    Sounds like it works

I'd add in a little caffeine here and there to cause some insulin resistance in cells as well

25mg of forskolin 95 destroys me when taken around a meal (or even up to an hour after).

So 2 every few hours seems to be ok. For me atleast stop loading at 30 min prior to meal. You should be better that way

I always take b complex and digestive enzymes with first bite of meal as well
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like it works

I'd add in a little caffeine here and there to cause some insulin resistance in cells as well

25mg of forskolin 95 destroys me when taken around a meal (or even up to an hour after).

So 2 every few hours seems to be ok. For me atleast stop loading at 30 min prior to meal. You should be better that way

I always take b complex and digestive enzymes with first bite of meal as well
    Thanks so much for the info. I am feeling much better today (no bloating) so I am almost afraid to dose more Defuse tomorrow.....but I'll try it your way and see what happens
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

So my NYE celebration was delayed because I was in bed with the freakin' flu on NYE. So hubby and I went out last night instead. Starting at 11 am I took 2 Defuse caps every 2 hours with the last 2 being at 9 pm. We ate around 930ish. I did have a couple of snacks throughout the day as well. I had some ...ummmm....stomach distress.....after about 3 doses but other than that everything was good. No bloating throughout the day.. I think this is the way to go from now on when I have big cheat meals. This was my cheat: 2 glasses of chardonney, garlic loaf from out of the oven with roasted garlic, an 8 oz classic steakhouse burger with bacon, cheddar, onion and bbq sauce, a side of sweet potato fries and a warm mocha chocolate lava cake... YUMMMMM!!!

I took 2 more caps before bed and woke up this morning feeling great, no bloat, no stomach issues....all is well.
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

So my NYE celebration was delayed because I was in bed with the freakin' flu on NYE. So hubby and I went out last night instead. Starting at 11 am I took 2 Defuse caps every 2 hours with the last 2 being at 9 pm. We ate around 930ish. I did have a couple of snacks throughout the day as well. I had some ...ummmm....stomach distress.....after about 3 doses but other than that everything was good. No bloating throughout the day.. I think this is the way to go from now on when I have big cheat meals. This was my cheat: 2 glasses of chardonney, garlic loaf from out of the oven with roasted garlic, an 8 oz classic steakhouse burger with bacon, cheddar, onion and bbq sauce, a side of sweet potato fries and a warm mocha chocolate lava cake... YUMMMMM!!!

I took 2 more caps before bed and woke up this morning feeling great, no bloat, no stomach issues....all is well.
    That's great to hear!

Glad it worked out for you!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Jan 18th 2014

Treat day for me today and Defuse was part of the plan. I have taken 2 caps every 2 hours from 830 - to 430.....went to a pizza\pasta buffet at 5 where I ate 4 slices of pizza, 2 huge garlic cheese fingers, a spoonful each of coleslaw, pasta salad and potato salad, a small piece of lasagne and a glass of wine. Took 2 more caps at the end of the meal. Then we went to Menchies for dessert....chocolate and cake batter frozen yogurt topped with a brownie, cheesecake bites, peanut butter sauce and hot fudge sauce. Got home around 630 and popped 2 more caps. Am now finishing the night with a vodka cocktail and will take 2 more before bed. This is pretty much the protocol I will follow from now on when I use this. I find that taking 4 just prior to meal just leaves me feeling bloaty and icky, whereas preloading every few hours with 2 caps leaves me feeling great. Big thanks to EBF for sharing.
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Anytime!!!

I've only use it when I'm around family now. Too nervouse to have this bloat/gassy feelings around people if I can't relieve myself lol
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Hi Mis_Mac do you have any update on defuse? I'd been interested in hearing your experience/opinions on dosing and effectiveness.

Cheers
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

I haven't used it in a few weeks - just because I haven't had any major cheats. But when I do, it definitely helps ....I have used this when I have had well over 3000 cals and I feel no bloating or anything like that the next day. I am pretty sure it helps with fat gain prevention as well. I have been on maintenance cals since Jan with the exception of those cheat days and I am loosing about 1\2 lb per week.....go figure.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Sat Feb 8th 2014

totally unplanned cheat tonight and I was not prepared. just got home and popped 4 caps and having a coffee.....lets see if post cheat doses will have at least some benefits....
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Sat Feb 15th 2014

So.....what happens when you take a bunch of Defuse throughout the day in anticipation of a nice cheat dinner out that never happened?

Babysitter cancelled at the last minute, I have no junk food in the house or any desire to cook anything.....looking like a bowl of proats for dinner...

I guess I have just wasted about 10 caps.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Sat Feb 22nd 2014

So its treat night, which means wine...which means junk food....which means DEFUSE for damage control. Once again I took 2 caps every couple of hours throughout the day. Today, however, I have been "grazing" all day....instead of a huge meal. I have had a bunch of junk food snacky type stuff. Started with lunch - spicy BBQ chicken wrap purchased from the local food market, then a couple hours later a small piece of white chocolate raspberry cake purchased again at the market...which I shared with my 6 yr old. It looked soooo goood......but it was TERRIBLE! Supper was a turkey bacon club and an I LUV U donut from Tim Hortons, around 8ish I opened the wine.....had a meal at 10 of oats, whites, protein powder, pb and greek yogurt.....and now finishing off the last glass of wine. 3000 cals of mostly junk today.....

So I have to say I really like this product. I am on maintenance cals right now and at least a couple of times a month I go WAY over maintenance and my weight has not been affected by it. I will be starting a cutting phase in the next week or 2 and can't wait to try it out then......I need to get some more Defuse, this is a product I would always keep on hand.
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

So its treat night, which means wine...which means junk food....which means DEFUSE for damage control. Once again I took 2 caps every couple of hours throughout the day. Today, however, I have been "grazing" all day....instead of a huge meal. I have had a bunch of junk food snacky type stuff. Started with lunch - spicy BBQ chicken wrap purchased from the local food market, then a couple hours later a small piece of white chocolate raspberry cake purchased again at the market...which I shared with my 6 yr old. It looked soooo goood......but it was TERRIBLE! Supper was a turkey bacon club and an I LUV U donut from Tim Hortons, around 8ish I opened the wine.....had a meal at 10 of oats, whites, protein powder, pb and greek yogurt.....and now finishing off the last glass of wine. 3000 cals of mostly junk today.....

So I have to say I really like this product. I am on maintenance cals right now and at least a couple of times a month I go WAY over maintenance and my weight has not been affected by it. I will be starting a cutting phase in the next week or 2 and can't wait to try it out then......I need to get some more Defuse, this is a product I would always keep on hand.
    Yea I have 2 bottles I use it extremely seldom
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Mmmmm...wine
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Mexican and booze cheat .....and I used the last of my Defuse! And the store has none in stock right now!! I guess there will be no more cheating for this girl until I get my hands of some more of this ****! This is the bomb!
  33. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Mexican and booze cheat .....and I used the last of my Defuse! And the store has none in stock right now!! I guess there will be no more cheating for this girl until I get my hands of some more of this ****! This is the bomb!
    Can try DCP2.0 with recompadrol. In the mean time. I use that more often then not on cheats

Defuse I use holiday times
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Can try DCP2.0 with recompadrol. In the mean time. I use that more often then not on cheats

Defuse I use holiday times
    Ive heard of Defuse being used on extreme cheats a few times now. Better than the typical GDA for this purpose?

If I only used it on holiday/massive cheat meals a bottle would last a long time I may look into it
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Ive heard of Defuse being used on extreme cheats a few times now. Better than the typical GDA for this purpose?

If I only used it on holiday/massive cheat meals a bottle would last a long time I may look into it
    Yes sir. That's the use for defuse. I'd say better then a GDA.

I use GDAs on regular cheats n stuff. But a long day of destruction defuse is my go to

But I also mix with GDAs
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Yes sir. That's the use for defuse. I'd say better then a GDA.

I use GDAs on regular cheats n stuff. But a long day of destruction defuse is my go to

But I also mix with GDAs
    Some of your pre-meal supplementation is intense lol

Thanks for the tip
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Some of your pre-meal supplementation is intense lol

Thanks for the tip
    Yea I know.

Should see my intra lmao
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

How would you guys figure this for CKD after a depletion workout? Would it work or not necessary?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's "Back That Sh*t Up" With Reverse Log
    By neoborn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 12:25 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 04:45 PM
  3. RETAIN your MASSFX with HYPERDROL - logged by macedaddy
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 06:11 PM