Ms_Mac's Cheating with Defuse Log

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I was super stocked to finally pick up this product.:) I have tried many gda's out there but none specifically formulated for occasional huge cheat meals. I know that Matt puts out nothing but the best so my expectations are high for this.;) So here is what happened:

Picked up my stash at my US pick up point at noon, immediately popped 4 caps and 30 min later was fixing to demolish a chinese buffet. :eek: Ate my first plate and starting to get full, but...it is a buffet after all.....filled another plate. Ate 3\4 of the plate and I was done.....did not even get dessert because I was just too stuffed.:( Left the restaurant and headed to the grocery store. So about 30 min later I had to ....ummm.....how can I say this politely and lady like? Oh right, never mind, its mostly guys that hang around this forum so fukc it _ I had to have a shiit. LOL! So not sure it this is just a result of the chinese food or if its the Defuse, but there nothing better than taking a good dump. ;)

It is now 7 pm and I am still full from lunch, however I am going to crack open a bottle of wine here shortly, along with another 4 caps of Defuse - well, because an open bottle is an empty bottle, right? Will report back tommorrow with any additional findings.

If anyone has any other feedback on the product I would love to hear it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the dumpage

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
In for the dumpage
LOL!!

So last night I popped 4 caps on the way to a friends Xmas party- knowing that I would be drinking a few glasses ( or the whole bottle) of wine and would be eating some munchies. Drank my wine and had some finger foods over a span of couple hours then the hostess had a buffet meal set up around midnight. Took 4 more caps before eating a plate full of complete crap. :eek:. I have no idea how many cals I consumed throughout the day but I know I totally exceeded my bulking cals of 2500. If I had to guess I would say somewhere in the vicinity of 4000.....woke up this morning feeling great - no wine hangover or food hangover, no bloat and one huge "bathroom visit" LOL!!

Now I will not be using Defuse on a regular basis - just for days that I know I will be eating much more than I should. And this time of year with parties and family dinners and such, those days are more frequent than normal. I have a family party next weekend so I will be using it again then, and of course Xmas Eve, Xmas Day and Boxing Day will all be a total wash nutrition wise. Glad I've got some help this year.:)

Will keep you all posted after each use.

Thanks to anyone who is following and if anyone has any other tips or advise I am all ears.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Fri Dec 20th 2013

Second Defuse use happening.:) Popped 4 caps then 30 min later I ate A Hong Kong Spice Rice bowl with chicken from The Wok Box, 3\4 of a bag of Dark Fudge Chocolate Chip Popcorn and a bottle of wine has been opened. :) I may try the pre bed dose tonight and see if that makes a difference from the last day I used Defuse..

Okay its now almost 11 pm - popped 4 more caps about 1\2 hour ago because I am hungry....want the extra food to go to good use.:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Weighed in today - 130.8, thats up 8 lbs in 16 weeks. So averaging 1\2lb per week. Lets see if I can maintain this rate of gain over this time of year. My bulking cals are 2500....with the holidays there will be days that I will be way over that....hoping Defuse does its job.:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your goal weight for this run?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
What is your goal weight for this run?
I don't really have a goal weight ...just gonna keep going til I feel like a pillsbury dough boy..;)

In all seriousness, though, I will not ever compete again so I am just gonna experiment along the way. I am thinking that I may do a mini cut after the holidays the resume bulking until til around Mayissh then lean out for summer. But there is an online contest coming up on another forum that I belong to that will start prob Feb....so really undecided at this point..

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Dec 25th 2013

You know its been a good eatin' day when you loose count of how many Defuse you have taken. If I had to guess I would say 20.....been eatin' and drinkin' the whole day long...:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Yesterday I took 4 caps in the morning, 4 caps before dinner and 4 caps before bed. Back to normal eating today. I am one horribly bloated mess.:( So much food that even mega dosing didn't help with the bloat.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Last Sat weigh in - 130.8....today - 135.6.:eek:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed! this sounds like an interesting product and I will be cutting soon so this may help on the silght chance my will power caves and I have a cheat day.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
How would you describe most of the weight?
Definitely alot of water bloat - all on the stomach, it seems. Feeling pretty jiggly.:(

Subed! this sounds like an interesting product and I will be cutting soon so this may help on the silght chance my will power caves and I have a cheat day.
Welcome to the party.:)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Definitely alot of water bloat - all on the stomach, it seems. Feeling pretty jiggly.:( Welcome to the party.:)
You can always tell where the water weight is on your stomach. If you pull the skin in any particular area and then let go you will see a ripple effect (kind of like water in the ocean lol). Fat doesn't have a ripple effect.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I noticed works best for this product, me personally

Pre load 2 caps every 90 min or so as it takes a little bit for the gene expressions to be represses (PPARy and all others associated in intermediate an late stage adipocyte differentiation).

Then 4 with meal. Or the 30 min leading to the meal and continued dosing at 1-2 caps every hour there after your cheating

The bloat I get I know comes from the forskolin.

Preloading seems to help that a little bit tho

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
What I noticed works best for this product, me personally

Pre load 2 caps every 90 min or so as it takes a little bit for the gene expressions to be represses (PPARy and all others associated in intermediate an late stage adipocyte differentiation).

Then 4 with meal. Or the 30 min leading to the meal and continued dosing at 1-2 caps every hour there after your cheating

The bloat I get I know comes from the forskolin.

Preloading seems to help that a little bit tho

Interesting about forskolin causing bloating.....I am still a bloated mess today and have been back to clean eating and have lowered cals for the last few days. Could this be the issue? Due to the fact I had taken ALOT for 3 days.....

Is there anything else in Defuse that would cause such bloating?

You also mentioned that you pre load 2 caps every 90 min or so. How long in advance? How many caps have you taken in a day?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting about forskolin causing bloating.....I am still a bloated mess today and have been back to clean eating and have lowered cals for the last few days. Could this be the issue? Due to the fact I had taken ALOT for 3 days.....

Is there anything else in Defuse that would cause such bloating?

You also mentioned that you pre load 2 caps every 90 min or so. How long in advance? How many caps have you taken in a day?
Christmas i think was 22 pills?

I start in the morning BC I fast before a huge meal

Honestly I think it's forskolin around meal times. Other ingredients can cause issues but I haven't experienced bad issues unless I take forskolin around meal time

I noticed its forskolin not from using defuse, but from using abe during meals,or f95 pre meal

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Christmas i think was 22 pills?

I start in the morning BC I fast before a huge meal

Honestly I think it's forskolin around meal times. Other ingredients can cause issues but I haven't experienced bad issues unless I take forskolin around meal time

I noticed its forskolin not from using defuse, but from using abe during meals,or f95 pre meal
Oh okay....makes sense since Defuse only has 5 mg per cap....so even at 20 or so that only makes 100mg - not enough I would think. I may try the pre load dosing tomorrow.....having a late NYE dinner so will start loading around noon.....thinking 2 at noon then 2 more every 90 min until dinner (around 1030ish) then 4 around 10....does that sound like a good plan or overkill?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh okay....makes sense since Defuse only has 5 mg per cap....so even at 20 or so that only makes 100mg - not enough I would think. I may try the pre load dosing tomorrow.....having a late NYE dinner so will start loading around noon.....thinking 2 at noon then 2 more every 90 min until dinner (around 1030ish) then 4 around 10....does that sound like a good plan or overkill?
Sounds like it works

I'd add in a little caffeine here and there to cause some insulin resistance in cells as well

25mg of forskolin 95 destroys me when taken around a meal (or even up to an hour after).

So 2 every few hours seems to be ok. For me atleast stop loading at 30 min prior to meal. You should be better that way

I always take b complex and digestive enzymes with first bite of meal as well

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Sounds like it works

I'd add in a little caffeine here and there to cause some insulin resistance in cells as well

25mg of forskolin 95 destroys me when taken around a meal (or even up to an hour after).

So 2 every few hours seems to be ok. For me atleast stop loading at 30 min prior to meal. You should be better that way

I always take b complex and digestive enzymes with first bite of meal as well
Thanks so much for the info. I am feeling much better today (no bloating) so I am almost afraid to dose more Defuse tomorrow.....but I'll try it your way and see what happens :)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
So my NYE celebration was delayed because I was in bed with the freakin' flu on NYE. So hubby and I went out last night instead. Starting at 11 am I took 2 Defuse caps every 2 hours with the last 2 being at 9 pm. We ate around 930ish. I did have a couple of snacks throughout the day as well. I had some ...ummmm....stomach distress.....after about 3 doses but other than that everything was good. No bloating throughout the day.. I think this is the way to go from now on when I have big cheat meals. This was my cheat: 2 glasses of chardonney, garlic loaf from out of the oven with roasted garlic, an 8 oz classic steakhouse burger with bacon, cheddar, onion and bbq sauce, a side of sweet potato fries and a warm mocha chocolate lava cake... YUMMMMM!!!

I took 2 more caps before bed and woke up this morning feeling great, no bloat, no stomach issues....all is well. :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my NYE celebration was delayed because I was in bed with the freakin' flu on NYE. So hubby and I went out last night instead. Starting at 11 am I took 2 Defuse caps every 2 hours with the last 2 being at 9 pm. We ate around 930ish. I did have a couple of snacks throughout the day as well. I had some ...ummmm....stomach distress.....after about 3 doses but other than that everything was good. No bloating throughout the day.. I think this is the way to go from now on when I have big cheat meals. This was my cheat: 2 glasses of chardonney, garlic loaf from out of the oven with roasted garlic, an 8 oz classic steakhouse burger with bacon, cheddar, onion and bbq sauce, a side of sweet potato fries and a warm mocha chocolate lava cake... YUMMMMM!!!

I took 2 more caps before bed and woke up this morning feeling great, no bloat, no stomach issues....all is well. :)
That's great to hear!

Glad it worked out for you!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Jan 18th 2014

Treat day for me today and Defuse was part of the plan. I have taken 2 caps every 2 hours from 830 - to 430.....went to a pizza\pasta buffet at 5 where I ate 4 slices of pizza, 2 huge garlic cheese fingers, a spoonful each of coleslaw, pasta salad and potato salad, a small piece of lasagne and a glass of wine. Took 2 more caps at the end of the meal. Then we went to Menchies for dessert....chocolate and cake batter frozen yogurt topped with a brownie, cheesecake bites, peanut butter sauce and hot fudge sauce. Got home around 630 and popped 2 more caps. Am now finishing the night with a vodka cocktail and will take 2 more before bed. This is pretty much the protocol I will follow from now on when I use this. I find that taking 4 just prior to meal just leaves me feeling bloaty and icky, whereas preloading every few hours with 2 caps leaves me feeling great. Big thanks to EBF for sharing.:)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime!!!

I've only use it when I'm around family now. Too nervouse to have this bloat/gassy feelings around people if I can't relieve myself lol

pluckjoe

Awards
Hi Mis_Mac do you have any update on defuse? I'd been interested in hearing your experience/opinions on dosing and effectiveness.

Cheers

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I haven't used it in a few weeks - just because I haven't had any major cheats. But when I do, it definitely helps ....I have used this when I have had well over 3000 cals and I feel no bloating or anything like that the next day. I am pretty sure it helps with fat gain prevention as well. I have been on maintenance cals since Jan with the exception of those cheat days and I am loosing about 1\2 lb per week.....go figure.:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Sat Feb 8th 2014

totally unplanned cheat tonight and I was not prepared.:( just got home and popped 4 caps and having a coffee.....lets see if post cheat doses will have at least some benefits....

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Sat Feb 15th 2014

So.....what happens when you take a bunch of Defuse throughout the day in anticipation of a nice cheat dinner out that never happened?:(

Babysitter cancelled at the last minute, I have no junk food in the house or any desire to cook anything.....looking like a bowl of proats for dinner.:(..

I guess I have just wasted about 10 caps.:(:(:(

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Sat Feb 22nd 2014

So its treat night, which means wine...which means junk food....which means DEFUSE for damage control. Once again I took 2 caps every couple of hours throughout the day. Today, however, I have been "grazing" all day....instead of a huge meal. I have had a bunch of junk food snacky type stuff. Started with lunch - spicy BBQ chicken wrap purchased from the local food market, then a couple hours later a small piece of white chocolate raspberry cake purchased again at the market...which I shared with my 6 yr old. It looked soooo goood......but it was TERRIBLE!:( Supper was a turkey bacon club and an I LUV U donut from Tim Hortons, around 8ish I opened the wine.....had a meal at 10 of oats, whites, protein powder, pb and greek yogurt.....and now finishing off the last glass of wine. 3000 cals of mostly junk today.....:)

So I have to say I really like this product. I am on maintenance cals right now and at least a couple of times a month I go WAY over maintenance and my weight has not been affected by it. I will be starting a cutting phase in the next week or 2 and can't wait to try it out then......I need to get some more Defuse, this is a product I would always keep on hand.:)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its treat night, which means wine...which means junk food....which means DEFUSE for damage control. Once again I took 2 caps every couple of hours throughout the day. Today, however, I have been "grazing" all day....instead of a huge meal. I have had a bunch of junk food snacky type stuff. Started with lunch - spicy BBQ chicken wrap purchased from the local food market, then a couple hours later a small piece of white chocolate raspberry cake purchased again at the market...which I shared with my 6 yr old. It looked soooo goood......but it was TERRIBLE!:( Supper was a turkey bacon club and an I LUV U donut from Tim Hortons, around 8ish I opened the wine.....had a meal at 10 of oats, whites, protein powder, pb and greek yogurt.....and now finishing off the last glass of wine. 3000 cals of mostly junk today.....:)

So I have to say I really like this product. I am on maintenance cals right now and at least a couple of times a month I go WAY over maintenance and my weight has not been affected by it. I will be starting a cutting phase in the next week or 2 and can't wait to try it out then......I need to get some more Defuse, this is a product I would always keep on hand.:)
Yea I have 2 bottles I use it extremely seldom

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmmmm...wine

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Mexican and booze cheat .....and I used the last of my Defuse! :( And the store has none in stock right now!! I guess there will be no more cheating for this girl until I get my hands of some more of this ****! This is the bomb!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mexican and booze cheat .....and I used the last of my Defuse! :( And the store has none in stock right now!! I guess there will be no more cheating for this girl until I get my hands of some more of this ****! This is the bomb!
Can try DCP2.0 with recompadrol. In the mean time. I use that more often then not on cheats

Defuse I use holiday times

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can try DCP2.0 with recompadrol. In the mean time. I use that more often then not on cheats

Defuse I use holiday times
Ive heard of Defuse being used on extreme cheats a few times now. Better than the typical GDA for this purpose?

If I only used it on holiday/massive cheat meals a bottle would last a long time I may look into it

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive heard of Defuse being used on extreme cheats a few times now. Better than the typical GDA for this purpose?

If I only used it on holiday/massive cheat meals a bottle would last a long time I may look into it
Yes sir. That's the use for defuse. I'd say better then a GDA.

I use GDAs on regular cheats n stuff. But a long day of destruction defuse is my go to

But I also mix with GDAs

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes sir. That's the use for defuse. I'd say better then a GDA.

I use GDAs on regular cheats n stuff. But a long day of destruction defuse is my go to

But I also mix with GDAs
Some of your pre-meal supplementation is intense lol

Thanks for the tip

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
How would you guys figure this for CKD after a depletion workout? Would it work or not necessary?