Ms_Mac's Cheating with Defuse Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I haven't used it in a few weeks - just because I haven't had any major cheats. But when I do, it definitely helps ....I have used this when I have had well over 3000 cals and I feel no bloating or anything like that the next day. I am pretty sure it helps with fat gain prevention as well. I have been on maintenance cals since Jan with the exception of those cheat days and I am loosing about 1\2 lb per week.....go figure.
    Building my best body "for me"!

2. Sat Feb 8th 2014

totally unplanned cheat tonight and I was not prepared. just got home and popped 4 caps and having a coffee.....lets see if post cheat doses will have at least some benefits....
    •   

3. Sat Feb 15th 2014

So.....what happens when you take a bunch of Defuse throughout the day in anticipation of a nice cheat dinner out that never happened?

Babysitter cancelled at the last minute, I have no junk food in the house or any desire to cook anything.....looking like a bowl of proats for dinner...

I guess I have just wasted about 10 caps.
  4. Sat Feb 22nd 2014

So its treat night, which means wine...which means junk food....which means DEFUSE for damage control. Once again I took 2 caps every couple of hours throughout the day. Today, however, I have been "grazing" all day....instead of a huge meal. I have had a bunch of junk food snacky type stuff. Started with lunch - spicy BBQ chicken wrap purchased from the local food market, then a couple hours later a small piece of white chocolate raspberry cake purchased again at the market...which I shared with my 6 yr old. It looked soooo goood......but it was TERRIBLE! Supper was a turkey bacon club and an I LUV U donut from Tim Hortons, around 8ish I opened the wine.....had a meal at 10 of oats, whites, protein powder, pb and greek yogurt.....and now finishing off the last glass of wine. 3000 cals of mostly junk today.....

So I have to say I really like this product. I am on maintenance cals right now and at least a couple of times a month I go WAY over maintenance and my weight has not been affected by it. I will be starting a cutting phase in the next week or 2 and can't wait to try it out then......I need to get some more Defuse, this is a product I would always keep on hand.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    So its treat night, which means wine...which means junk food....which means DEFUSE for damage control. Once again I took 2 caps every couple of hours throughout the day. Today, however, I have been "grazing" all day....instead of a huge meal. I have had a bunch of junk food snacky type stuff. Started with lunch - spicy BBQ chicken wrap purchased from the local food market, then a couple hours later a small piece of white chocolate raspberry cake purchased again at the market...which I shared with my 6 yr old. It looked soooo goood......but it was TERRIBLE! Supper was a turkey bacon club and an I LUV U donut from Tim Hortons, around 8ish I opened the wine.....had a meal at 10 of oats, whites, protein powder, pb and greek yogurt.....and now finishing off the last glass of wine. 3000 cals of mostly junk today.....

So I have to say I really like this product. I am on maintenance cals right now and at least a couple of times a month I go WAY over maintenance and my weight has not been affected by it. I will be starting a cutting phase in the next week or 2 and can't wait to try it out then......I need to get some more Defuse, this is a product I would always keep on hand.
    Yea I have 2 bottles I use it extremely seldom
    •   

6. Mmmmm...wine
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Mexican and booze cheat .....and I used the last of my Defuse! And the store has none in stock right now!! I guess there will be no more cheating for this girl until I get my hands of some more of this ****! This is the bomb!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Mexican and booze cheat .....and I used the last of my Defuse! And the store has none in stock right now!! I guess there will be no more cheating for this girl until I get my hands of some more of this ****! This is the bomb!
    Can try DCP2.0 with recompadrol. In the mean time. I use that more often then not on cheats

Defuse I use holiday times
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Can try DCP2.0 with recompadrol. In the mean time. I use that more often then not on cheats

Defuse I use holiday times
    Ive heard of Defuse being used on extreme cheats a few times now. Better than the typical GDA for this purpose?

If I only used it on holiday/massive cheat meals a bottle would last a long time I may look into it
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Ive heard of Defuse being used on extreme cheats a few times now. Better than the typical GDA for this purpose?

If I only used it on holiday/massive cheat meals a bottle would last a long time I may look into it
    Yes sir. That's the use for defuse. I'd say better then a GDA.

I use GDAs on regular cheats n stuff. But a long day of destruction defuse is my go to

But I also mix with GDAs
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Yes sir. That's the use for defuse. I'd say better then a GDA.

I use GDAs on regular cheats n stuff. But a long day of destruction defuse is my go to

But I also mix with GDAs
    Some of your pre-meal supplementation is intense lol

Thanks for the tip
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Some of your pre-meal supplementation is intense lol

Thanks for the tip
    Yea I know.

Should see my intra lmao

13. How would you guys figure this for CKD after a depletion workout? Would it work or not necessary?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's "Back That Sh*t Up" With Reverse Log
    By neoborn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 05:45 PM
  3. RETAIN your MASSFX with HYPERDROL - logged by macedaddy
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 07:11 PM