Ms_Mac's Cheating with Defuse Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Mmmmm...wine
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Mexican and booze cheat .....and I used the last of my Defuse! And the store has none in stock right now!! I guess there will be no more cheating for this girl until I get my hands of some more of this ****! This is the bomb!
    Building my best body "for me"!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Mexican and booze cheat .....and I used the last of my Defuse! And the store has none in stock right now!! I guess there will be no more cheating for this girl until I get my hands of some more of this ****! This is the bomb!
    Can try DCP2.0 with recompadrol. In the mean time. I use that more often then not on cheats

    Defuse I use holiday times
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Can try DCP2.0 with recompadrol. In the mean time. I use that more often then not on cheats

    Defuse I use holiday times
    Ive heard of Defuse being used on extreme cheats a few times now. Better than the typical GDA for this purpose?

    If I only used it on holiday/massive cheat meals a bottle would last a long time I may look into it
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Ive heard of Defuse being used on extreme cheats a few times now. Better than the typical GDA for this purpose?

    If I only used it on holiday/massive cheat meals a bottle would last a long time I may look into it
    Yes sir. That's the use for defuse. I'd say better then a GDA.

    I use GDAs on regular cheats n stuff. But a long day of destruction defuse is my go to

    But I also mix with GDAs
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Yes sir. That's the use for defuse. I'd say better then a GDA.

    I use GDAs on regular cheats n stuff. But a long day of destruction defuse is my go to

    But I also mix with GDAs
    Some of your pre-meal supplementation is intense lol

    Thanks for the tip
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Some of your pre-meal supplementation is intense lol

    Thanks for the tip
    Yea I know.

    Should see my intra lmao

  8. How would you guys figure this for CKD after a depletion workout? Would it work or not necessary?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neoborn's "Back That Sh*t Up" With Reverse Log
    By neoborn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 05:45 PM
  3. RETAIN your MASSFX with HYPERDROL - logged by macedaddy
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 07:11 PM
  4. Time to get busy.....Before Pic with Contest Log
    By mrallnatural in forum Pics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:07 PM
  5. jay3625 cutting with bobo log started 1/16/2006
    By jay3625 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Log in
Log in