ANS SAMPLE SIZED DIABLO REVIEW

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

ANS SAMPLE SIZED DIABLO REVIEW

just drank 1 scoop 20 minutes ago on a completely empty stomach

taste:
    i think i used too little water, taste was very powerful. going to add more in the morning!!!

thermogenics:
    heat started in my belly almost immediately upon drinking, 20 minutes later it is still there. my physical activities are over for the day today, so will have to wait until tomorrow to see effects.

appetite suppression:
    still to come, i just got up from a nap and usually eat within an hour of getting up, usually i am starved by then.

fat burning:

to be honest, not much after 20 minutes, lol.

stim effect:

actually more than i expected since i am sitting down, usually when i am active stims have more effect, doh!!!

will report more on this later on.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just drank 1 scoop 20 minutes ago on a completely empty stomach

taste:
    i think i used too little water, taste was very powerful. going to add more in the morning!!!

thermogenics:
    heat started in my belly almost immediately upon drinking, 20 minutes later it is still there. my physical activities are over for the day today, so will have to wait until tomorrow to see effects.

appetite suppression:
    still to come, i just got up from a nap and usually eat within an hour of getting up, usually i am starved by then.

fat burning:

to be honest, not much after 20 minutes, lol.

stim effect:

actually more than i expected since i am sitting down, usually when i am active stims have more effect, doh!!!

will report more on this later on.

Awesome initial review. I take two scoops upon waking, the stim,energy and focus lasts roughly 6 hours. I also notice that I break out in sweats at the oddest times. As a precardio aid this is going to be fun.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Awesome initial review. I take two scoops upon waking, the stim,energy and focus lasts roughly 6 hours. I also notice that I break out in sweats at the oddest times. As a precardio aid this is going to be fun.
    no doubt...i will be doing 2 scoops 1st thing in the morning, i usually wake up very hungry so the appetite suppression will be put to test!!!

so far i am impressed that i even felt the stim effect at 1 scoop since it isn't billed as a strong stim product...the warmness in my belly is still there, and starting to notice wetness under armpits, guess i will be taking another shower, lol.

no hunger pangs...so far.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%

no doubt...i will be doing 2 scoops 1st thing in the morning, i usually wake up very hungry so the appetite suppression will be put to test!!!

so far i am impressed that i even felt the stim effect at 1 scoop since it isn't billed as a strong stim product...the warmness in my belly is still there, and starting to notice wetness under armpits, guess i will be taking another shower, lol.

no hunger pangs...so far.
    I wasn't hungry for 4-5 hours after taking it (at 2 scoops). I'm glad you're experiencing the same effects. Diablo will be great for IF dieters.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

lol...i will just be happy if i can cut down some on my grocery bill. my wife says all i do is eat
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%

lol...i will just be happy if i can cut down some on my grocery bill. my wife says all i do is eat
    Lol. Diablo to the rescue.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

well it has been well over 2 hours since i took diablo and just now getting around to eating, so thats a thumbsup!!!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%

well it has been awhile since i took diablo and just now getting around to eating, so thats a thumbsup!!!
    I went out last night and started sweating out of nowhere. It was awkward at first, but I manage to make awkward look sexy. It's a gift and a curse.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

I went out last night and started sweating out of nowhere. It was awkward at first, but I manage to make awkward look sexy. It's a gift and a curse.
    a man of many talents...
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

went with 2 scoops this morning. i added more water, this made it much more tolerable.

went out with my son and did sidewalk salting on a local mall he has a contract with. it was cold but still managed to work up a nice sweat. the thermo's in diablo seem to be very effective.

i wasn't hungry when i got up and decided to stop and get something later, went 4 hours before i ate. this is highly unusual for me.

i noticed a much increased stim effect with 2 scoops, it wasn't overpowering but it carried thru most of the morning...even now i feel more energized that i would expect to be....that is a good description for the stim effect, energized.

the bottle of diablo is very small, if i dose 2 scoops in the morning and 1 in afternoon it will go very fast. not enough to get the feel for how effective it is at actually reducing lb's or weight, imo....but with the very noticeable thermo effect i think it has great potential.

oh yeah, i can still feel the thermo effect, a real bonus on cold winter days in indiana!!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

been working outside on a cold windy day, the thermo effects of diablo are really noticeable, and really appreciated, lol.

even managed to break a sweat under my 3 layers of clothes.

the appetite suppressant didn't work as well today though, i was starving, might be the extra cals i was burning.

stim effect at 2 scoops today was very energizing, not really stimmed out...but nicely energized to get er done.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%

been working outside on a cold windy day, the thermo effects of diablo are really noticeable, and really appreciated, lol.

even managed to break a sweat under my 3 layers of clothes.

the appetite suppressant didn't work as well today though, i was starving, might be the extra cals i was burning.

stim effect at 2 scoops today was very energizing, not really stimmed out...but nicely energized to get er done.
    The energy at 2 scoops is very nice. Not sure how to explain it. It's not an in your face type of energy, but it's uniquely strong and the focus /mood elevation are great as well.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

The energy at 2 scoops is very nice. Not sure how to explain it. It's an in your face type of energy, but it's uniquely strong and the focus /mood elevation are great as well.
    lol...i usually listen to classic rock, but i bought a motown classic hits cd for 7 bucks, i was jammin to ojays the backstabbers, spinners i'll be around, brother johnson i'll be good to you, and chaka khan tell me something good. man i was into it. everyone else was freezing their a$$es off, hell i was having a good time, lol....these are the good times, baby!!!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%

lol...i usually listen to classic rock, but i bought a motown classic hits cd for 7 bucks, i was jammin to ojays the backstabbers, spinners i'll be around, brother johnson i'll be good to you, and chaka khan tell me something good. man i was into it. everyone else was freezing their a$$es off, hell i was having a good time, lol....these are the good times, baby!!!
    No invites? You and I were the original "stim" brothers. Trading info on the strongest stims out there. Lol.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

No invites? You and I were the original "stim" brothers. Trading info on the strongest stims out there. Lol.
    man, i think my stim receptors are fried...nothing seems to get up in my face anymore...but i definately felt energized on 2 scoops, felt the thermo effects for sure, and mood elevation was very nice, i caught myself singing along to the ojays, looked around and everyone was looking at me laughing...lol, a good time was had by all!!!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Awesome review and updates Glad your enjoying Diablo
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Awesome review and updates Glad your enjoying Diablo
    my only complaint...

jug is almost gone, lol.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

my only complaint...

jug is almost gone, lol.

Well I believe we will be looking for logging very soon

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Well I believe we will be looking for logging very soon
    i think you will have lots of apps, i know it gets a thumbsup from me.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

woke up...mixed up 2 scoops diablo...went and played indoor tennis for 2.5 hours...sweated my arse off....loved it....diablo is now gone...hate that...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

woke up...mixed up 2 scoops diablo...went and played indoor tennis for 2.5 hours...sweated my arse off....loved it....diablo is now gone...hate that...
    That's awesome, if it's BigT approved than you know it's good!

PM on the way!

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%

Glad you enjoyed it big guy! I had high hopes for Diablo and based on the initial feedback, it appears there's a new powerhouse thermo on the block!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Glad you enjoyed it big guy! I had high hopes for Diablo and based on the initial feedback, it appears there's a new powerhouse thermo on the block!
    actually i am glad i used it in cold weather, lol....strong, intense thermo action...fantastic on a cold winter day, imo.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glycobol Sample Size 28 Capsules
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 02:01 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:58 PM
  3. Whats an average size increase over a year in inches?
    By flashfitness in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 03:59 PM