• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just drank 1 scoop 20 minutes ago on a completely empty stomach

taste:
i think i used too little water, taste was very powerful. going to add more in the morning!!!

thermogenics:
heat started in my belly almost immediately upon drinking, 20 minutes later it is still there. my physical activities are over for the day today, so will have to wait until tomorrow to see effects.

appetite suppression:
still to come, i just got up from a nap and usually eat within an hour of getting up, usually i am starved by then.

fat burning:

to be honest, not much after 20 minutes, lol.

stim effect:

actually more than i expected since i am sitting down, usually when i am active stims have more effect, doh!!!

will report more on this later on.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just drank 1 scoop 20 minutes ago on a completely empty stomach

taste:
i think i used too little water, taste was very powerful. going to add more in the morning!!!

thermogenics:
heat started in my belly almost immediately upon drinking, 20 minutes later it is still there. my physical activities are over for the day today, so will have to wait until tomorrow to see effects.

appetite suppression:
still to come, i just got up from a nap and usually eat within an hour of getting up, usually i am starved by then.

fat burning:

to be honest, not much after 20 minutes, lol.

stim effect:

actually more than i expected since i am sitting down, usually when i am active stims have more effect, doh!!!

will report more on this later on.

Awesome initial review. I take two scoops upon waking, the stim,energy and focus lasts roughly 6 hours. I also notice that I break out in sweats at the oddest times. As a precardio aid this is going to be fun.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome initial review. I take two scoops upon waking, the stim,energy and focus lasts roughly 6 hours. I also notice that I break out in sweats at the oddest times. As a precardio aid this is going to be fun.
no doubt...i will be doing 2 scoops 1st thing in the morning, i usually wake up very hungry so the appetite suppression will be put to test!!!

so far i am impressed that i even felt the stim effect at 1 scoop since it isn't billed as a strong stim product...the warmness in my belly is still there, and starting to notice wetness under armpits, guess i will be taking another shower, lol.

no hunger pangs...so far.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no doubt...i will be doing 2 scoops 1st thing in the morning, i usually wake up very hungry so the appetite suppression will be put to test!!!

so far i am impressed that i even felt the stim effect at 1 scoop since it isn't billed as a strong stim product...the warmness in my belly is still there, and starting to notice wetness under armpits, guess i will be taking another shower, lol.

no hunger pangs...so far.
I wasn't hungry for 4-5 hours after taking it (at 2 scoops). I'm glad you're experiencing the same effects. Diablo will be great for IF dieters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...i will just be happy if i can cut down some on my grocery bill. my wife says all i do is eat:food:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well it has been well over 2 hours since i took diablo and just now getting around to eating, so thats a thumbsup!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well it has been awhile since i took diablo and just now getting around to eating, so thats a thumbsup!!!
I went out last night and started sweating out of nowhere. It was awkward at first, but I manage to make awkward look sexy. It's a gift and a curse.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went out last night and started sweating out of nowhere. It was awkward at first, but I manage to make awkward look sexy. It's a gift and a curse.
a man of many talents...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went with 2 scoops this morning. i added more water, this made it much more tolerable.

went out with my son and did sidewalk salting on a local mall he has a contract with. it was cold but still managed to work up a nice sweat. the thermo's in diablo seem to be very effective.

i wasn't hungry when i got up and decided to stop and get something later, went 4 hours before i ate. this is highly unusual for me.

i noticed a much increased stim effect with 2 scoops, it wasn't overpowering but it carried thru most of the morning...even now i feel more energized that i would expect to be....that is a good description for the stim effect, energized.

the bottle of diablo is very small, if i dose 2 scoops in the morning and 1 in afternoon it will go very fast. not enough to get the feel for how effective it is at actually reducing lb's or weight, imo....but with the very noticeable thermo effect i think it has great potential.

oh yeah, i can still feel the thermo effect, a real bonus on cold winter days in indiana!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been working outside on a cold windy day, the thermo effects of diablo are really noticeable, and really appreciated, lol.

even managed to break a sweat under my 3 layers of clothes.

the appetite suppressant didn't work as well today though, i was starving, might be the extra cals i was burning.

stim effect at 2 scoops today was very energizing, not really stimmed out...but nicely energized to get er done.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been working outside on a cold windy day, the thermo effects of diablo are really noticeable, and really appreciated, lol.

even managed to break a sweat under my 3 layers of clothes.

the appetite suppressant didn't work as well today though, i was starving, might be the extra cals i was burning.

stim effect at 2 scoops today was very energizing, not really stimmed out...but nicely energized to get er done.
The energy at 2 scoops is very nice. Not sure how to explain it. It's not an in your face type of energy, but it's uniquely strong and the focus /mood elevation are great as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The energy at 2 scoops is very nice. Not sure how to explain it. It's an in your face type of energy, but it's uniquely strong and the focus /mood elevation are great as well.
lol...i usually listen to classic rock, but i bought a motown classic hits cd for 7 bucks, i was jammin to ojays the backstabbers, spinners i'll be around, brother johnson i'll be good to you, and chaka khan tell me something good. man i was into it. everyone else was freezing their a$$es off, hell i was having a good time, lol....these are the good times, baby!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...i usually listen to classic rock, but i bought a motown classic hits cd for 7 bucks, i was jammin to ojays the backstabbers, spinners i'll be around, brother johnson i'll be good to you, and chaka khan tell me something good. man i was into it. everyone else was freezing their a$$es off, hell i was having a good time, lol....these are the good times, baby!!!
No invites? You and I were the original "stim" brothers. Trading info on the strongest stims out there. Lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No invites? You and I were the original "stim" brothers. Trading info on the strongest stims out there. Lol.
man, i think my stim receptors are fried...nothing seems to get up in my face anymore...but i definately felt energized on 2 scoops, felt the thermo effects for sure, and mood elevation was very nice, i caught myself singing along to the ojays, looked around and everyone was looking at me laughing...lol, a good time was had by all!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review and updates :) Glad your enjoying Diablo :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up...mixed up 2 scoops diablo...went and played indoor tennis for 2.5 hours...sweated my arse off....loved it....diablo is now gone...hate that...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up...mixed up 2 scoops diablo...went and played indoor tennis for 2.5 hours...sweated my arse off....loved it....diablo is now gone...hate that...
That's awesome, if it's BigT approved than you know it's good!

PM on the way!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it big guy! I had high hopes for Diablo and based on the initial feedback, it appears there's a new powerhouse thermo on the block!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoyed it big guy! I had high hopes for Diablo and based on the initial feedback, it appears there's a new powerhouse thermo on the block!
actually i am glad i used it in cold weather, lol....strong, intense thermo action...fantastic on a cold winter day, imo.