Xmas Mass Come Early-Lecheek's Mass Stack (Mass HGH/TX-3)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shout out to Marms and the rest of the boys over at Lecheek Nutrition for the chance to log this stack. Over the next month or so I'll be running Mass HGH and TX-3 concurrently and as stand-alone supps. The only other things I'll be taking will be fish oil, a multi, and some protein here and there. I've had good luck with arimistane and DAA in the past while using a stack of Erase pro and Dpol so I would think the TX-3 will suit me quite well. The Mass HGH I have no real experience with so I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for my rest/recovery. As far as diet/training I will be eating pretty clean and trying to lean out a bit for the holidays (mostly just to keep myself at a reasonable level of BF ha). I will be training a 3 on 1 off Pull/Push/Legs split with 3 of higher reps and 3 of higher weight. meals are usually every 3hrs or so and will be protein/fat/carbs for everything before 3pm (with some post workout carbs as the exception). Evening meals will be just protein/fat and total daily calories should be around 2300-2500. Feel free to post up and questions, comments, or dosing protocols that you might have. Welcome the Christmas gains.

Below are the profiles of the two supps:

[h=3]T-X3 Supplement Facts[/h] Serving Size: Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) 50 mg*
Fenugreek Seed Extract300 mg**
D-Aspartic Acid3,200 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate

[h=3]Mass HGH Supplement Facts[/h] Serving Size: capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
MASS HGH® Blend:
2,300 mg**
Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl, Valarian Root, Withania Somnifera
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you had results with dpol/erase, then you should really like tx3...i have been impressed with the quality of ingredients, daa is often hit or miss with me and arimistane kills my libido, but tx3 has really delivered the goods...oh yeah, don't forget the full dose of testofen[300mg].

nice start to log, layout is very cool.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Initial impressions after 2 days:

Holy. Fuking. Libido.
Seriously this is out of control especially after only two days. Had sex before bed, then twice in the morning and am still walking around half mast. Wow.

TX-3: no real noticeable effects besides the libidos increase but I realize it may take some time to see much from this.

Mass hgh: no trouble falling asleep (an issue I had if I took intimidate srt too far from falling asleep) and still having the same type of vivid, exciting dreams. Sleep has been very deep and even the gf commented on how I don't seem to wake up as easily (I'm a very light sleeper). Have definitely noticed that I feel reenergized in the morning and even after being out if the gym for a week my first day back I set a deadlift pr and had zero doms. I'd call that a win.

So far I'm really loving this stack so I can only hope it just gets better from here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forgot to add that the one negative of the tx-3 so far is some pretty nasty fenugreek burps ha. Nothing terrible or too often but not exactly a nice surprise when you get one

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was feeling pretty good yesterday so I decided to skip my rest day and do my pull workout. Usually I try to make sure i have at least 1 day between pull and legs but I was just amped to get in the gym and not too sore... Well, that changed today as I woke up with some wicked lower back and hamstring DOMS. Tonight will be my push workout and then depending how I feel/what kind of gym I have access to(I'm traveling for work tomorrow afternoon) will depend if I do legs tomorrow or have to wait til Thursday (I wont be back in time to get to the gym Wednesday night).

Sleep has been really good still and I've been having some crazy and vivd dreams. Even in the time between snoozes I seem to fall into dreams again that go forever. I'm loving it. Libido is still sky high and I havent had any joint pain issues yet (which I had after about a week and a half on Erase Pro).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meant to update yesterday but I was traveling all day and weather + planes = mess. Needless to say I made yesterday my off day.

I was able to get in a short circuit workout with the machines at my hotel (one of those all in one deals- sucks but it's what's available.) and I'll hit legs tomorrow very well rested.

Still have sky high libido (as evidenced by me falling asleep on the couch Monday night, then waking up and going to jump my gf ha). Haven't noticed any increased strength or any joint issues so I believe I'm still waiting on the tx3 for the most part.

Sleep has been stellar, deep, vivid dreams, etc. I feel very good recovery too. The only issue is I've been so comfy that I have some trouble getting up in the mornings ha.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meant to update yesterday but I was traveling all day and weather + planes = mess. Needless to say I made yesterday my off day.

I was able to get in a short circuit workout with the machines at my hotel (one of those all in one deals- sucks but it's what's available.) and I'll hit legs tomorrow very well rested.

Still have sky high libido (as evidenced by me falling asleep on the couch Monday night, then waking up and going to jump my gf ha). Haven't noticed any increased strength or any joint issues so I believe I'm still waiting on the tx3 for the most part.

Sleep has been stellar, deep, vivid dreams, etc. I feel very good recovery too. The only issue is I've been so comfy that I have some trouble getting up in the mornings ha.
Training and travel is a tough one. I know what you mean about being comfy and not wanting to get up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So today will be a heavy pull day (which I cannot wait for even though I'm a bit sore from yesterday's legs). I decided not to skip today and just go for it since I'm going to be away sat/sun at camp and not lifting. I hate being out of the gym for more then a day or two so 3 was just not gonna happen.

Libido is still through the roof (which has become a problem since I literally broke my gf and she had some "lady part issues" ha)...

Sleep is still deep and vivid dreams have continued (and gotten progressively weirder). Recovery has been good, nothing spectacular but I definitely notice a difference in the length of time I feel the effects of a hard leg or lower back workout (only 1 day vs 2-3)

Only negative at this point is the struggle to get out of bed in the mornings. As I'm so easily asleep and dreaming, it makes it hard to get up if i don't with the first alarm. Every snooze is harder.

No joint pain to speak of but no real strength gains to date. I'm hoping next week or so (my second full on this cycle) I will begin to see some benefits in the gym vs just outside.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I retract all precious statements yesterday about no strength gains yet... Pull day I tied an on cycle pr for rack pulls and set new ones on seated rows and lat pull downs. Just a monster of a session!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I retract all precious statements yesterday about no strength gains yet... Pull day I tied an on cycle pr for rack pulls and set new ones on seated rows and lat pull downs. Just a monster of a session!
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No lifting this weekend as I was away at camp shooting guns and drinking beer ha. Can't wait to get back to it today and see if I can't put up a few more PR's. Elbows are starting to get a tad bit achy so I may have to up the fish oil a bit and see if that helps.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday's workout was Push Day. My gym is usually really empty (as in I'm usually the ONLY person there ha) so when I walked in and saw that there were 4 like 16yr old kids I was pissed. These little pricks were leaving all their weights all over the floor, hogging almost every piece of equipment, and generally just being miserable humans - i.e. texting and garbage like that while they "spotted" each other. I was scheduled to start with standing OHP but of course they were using the rack (for 135lb shrugs...) so I did them seated. I tied my standing PR so when i was done, the second the one kid got out of the rack, I clean and pressed the same weight he was shrugging and repped it out a few times. Apparently this was enough to embarass them because 3 left and 1 went to do cardio within the next 2 min. it was glorious.

After that the rest of the workout was great. Hit a PR on Incline DB Press as well and felt great during my FST-7 set of cable flys. Overall a stellar workout. Gotta say I think the TX-3 is really showing here as the strength seems to go up every day now. This afternoon is legs so that will be the truest test of all.

One drawback is that I've been having some achy elbows still which will hopefully subside in a day or two with the added fish oil

On the Mass HGH front - sleep is still spectacular but I really struggle to get up in the mornings now. I know its partially due to the cold weather but I really think it's mostly due to the deep sleep I'm in and having a bit of a slow time waking up. Once I'm up I feel good but it's a struggle to get there, especially since I'm on a stim break and am not doing my normal routine of: alarm, chug a stim fatburner or light pre workout, 15min more sleep, then bounce out of bed like a madman for some fasted cardio.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could sleep! Kids bounce out of bed and its like a party with every light on etc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Leg day yesterday went quite well. Not quite the PR on squats that I had hoped for but still one of my better showings lately. Leg Extensions, Hamstring Curls, and Leg Presses all seemed very easy, even the FST-7 set of leg press at the end. Will probably have to up the weight next time.

Joints are starting to feel a bit better which is nice. Today is my off day so by tomorrow I should be feeling almost 100% for my Pull day.

Odd side note that I actually began looking for after seeing EBF_Inc mention it but my finger nails seem to be growing a lot faster then normal which is a good sign that there really is a little boost in HGH from the Mass HGH product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay... Xmas stuff has been pretty hectic since I always leave everything til the last minute. I'm on vacation through New Years though so things should e good.

Had my pull day Thursday and push day Friday (both in the mornings) pull day was ok, nothing spectacular to speak of but push day fri was a bit rough. Really just wasn't into the workout which is a rarity for me. It was one of those days a good pre workout would've been perfect. I still finished strong and got a real nice pump going thanks to some agmatine added in pre workout. No PR's the last 2 workouts.

Today will be legs and this is going to be the start of my deload week so the reps will be a bit higher and the weights a bit lower and mostly just to get everything moving but not put too much stress on the muscles. Jan 2 I will begin hard dieting and a slow cut so this week should help aid the transition by allowing my to "rest" a bit.

Still loving the mass hgh as it knocks me out. The insane dreams I have crack me up too. Only downside is feeling like I could sleep forever which is great unless you have obligations ha.

Only other issue is some lingering joint pain in my right elbow which I'm beginning to think is more of a tendinitis type injury then a joint ache as it has periods of sharper pain while doing certain push exercises.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the same problem with tendonitis when it gets cold out. Knock on wood this year I have only had one bad flare up so far.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So yesterday was my first deload day. I stuck with sets I could complete and focused on very strict form and slower reps to help increase TUT and still get that stimulation. It was leg day so the one exercise I did go heavy on was a 3 set warmup and 5x5 squats. Went ATG and real slow and damn can I feel it today... Some serious DOMS coming on I can already tell. Im counting on the Mass HGH to help me out a bit as day 2 is usually the worst for me after legs and xmas eve would be rough with a duck walk ;)

Gonna take today off to finish my xmas shopping (late as hell, i know) and rest up the elbow a bit before I hit a pull day tomorrow.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have a good holiday :)
Thanks man. You as well.

Started my xmas eve off right with a nice little makeshift chest/shoulder workout at home (gym is closed today/tomorrow). Hit 10 sets of bench from various angles (started low and worked my way up incline after the first 3 sets of flat) and supersetted with shoulder raises. 4 sets lateral, 4 sets rear delt, 2 sets front. Threw a few sets of pullups in just for good measure and to help stretch me out as the pump I had in my front delts was crazy and was keeping me from being able to itch my shoulder ha. After I had to go out and shovel the 2in or so of snow that came out of nowhere. It was literally 60 degrees here on sunday.

Tomorrow will be an off day with all the festivities and such. My family does some crazy house jumping as my mom usually works xmas day so we do 4am gifts at her house then go to my dads and go back to bed for a few hrs before doing a full day of the big side of the family. Then usually hit a bar at night just to cap off the day.

Happy holidays to all following!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Back in the saddle today after a solid Xmas day off. Felt good to get back and I had a nice pull deload day.

Setup was 6 exercises, 5x5 deads and 3-4x10 for all others (lay pull downs, 1 arm db rows, preacher curls, seated rows, face pulls)

Elbows are still just a tad achy so I'm gonna prob drop the weight even more for the next few days before I start my cut on 1/2/14.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today will be off for some shopping and such. Forgot to mention that I got some resistance bands for xmas which I'm pretty excited about. These will definitely help my shoulder mobility and strength.

On the mass hgh front, I've been able to sleep in just about every day since the 20th and am feeling amazing. THe sweet spot for me to wake up without any drowsiness or sleep hangover seems to be about 10hrs. This is great timing for me as this inst really practical on my normal work schedule as I'd have to be in bed by like 6pm ha. The sleep and dreams are just amazing though so there is definitely some very positive effects here.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today will be off for some shopping and such. Forgot to mention that I got some resistance bands for xmas which I'm pretty excited about. These will definitely help my shoulder mobility and strength.

On the mass hgh front, I've been able to sleep in just about every day since the 20th and am feeling amazing. THe sweet spot for me to wake up without any drowsiness or sleep hangover seems to be about 10hrs. This is great timing for me as this inst really practical on my normal work schedule as I'd have to be in bed by like 6pm ha. The sleep and dreams are just amazing though so there is definitely some very positive effects here.
Love that MHGH sleep.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was my push deload day. Had a great all around workout and felt stronger then usual as even with some lighter weights, everything just had an overall "easy" feel to it. This was especially important as I am taking a stim/preworkout break so getting a good "energy" during my lifting sessions is a bit harder then normal.

The extra sleep I've been getting is making a huge difference so this all around stack is perfectly timed with my stim break/deload.

Only "complaint" that I have is that my elbows are still pretty achy. Other then taht I'm loving every part of this stack.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear the elbows are still achy.
Achy elbows didnt stop my libido... The gf came over with like 4 bottles of wine last night and we basically spent theentire night having sex in most of the house. She's always pretty riled up so me being this way almost all the time has really caught her attention in a good way. She might make me continue this cycle indefinitely ha

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Achy elbows didnt stop my libido... The gf came over with like 4 bottles of wine last night and we basically spent theentire night having sex in most of the house. She's always pretty riled up so me being this way almost all the time has really caught her attention in a good way. She might make me continue this cycle indefinitely ha
LMAO

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I didn't realize how close I was to the end of this cycle... Just 3 more days. I had limited time this morning so instead of driving to the gym I just did a little makeshift leg workout at home. 45 min of as many sets of front squats, leg extensions, hamstring curls back to back to back then a short breather. Without much weight my legs were pumped as reps were all 15+ per set.

The worst part about this was I did it in my basement... When I got to the bottom of the stairs I was like "uh oh" and then proceeded to basically crawl on all fours ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Happy new year bros. Had sex all night and most of the day today. I'm counting that as a workout since my legs and abs are both sore ha. Tomorrow starts cutting season so today is off, pizza, rest, and playing with all of the supplements and workouts that I'll be doing for the next 12 weeks.

Only 2 days left of this stack, counting tomorrow, so I won't get to see much as far as how it impacts me at a better bf%. I really enjoyed this tough and am definitely planning on running the other bottle of TX-3 I just picked up towards the end of my cut to see how it looks. Might have to get some Mass HGH too as I always seem to be more tired at the end of a long cut. Should be just what the doctor ordered around that time.

I'll probably do a final review tomorrow as I'll most likely have more time. Teaser: it's gonna be a good one ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
TX-3 FINAL REVIEW: 9.5/10

After initially taking some time to build up in my system and see the effects, I felt that this definitely helped me hit some PR's in the gym and gave some decent strength gains for a 30day cycle. I would be very interested to see two other aspects that I wasn't able to test during this run in its hardening effects (obviously one would need to be leaner then my current 15-16% bf) and its effectivity over an 8 week cycle.

Pros:
- Incredible libido increase
- Strength gains (added 5-10lb on most major lifts)
- Estrogen control (sore joints used as reference)
- Easy 1x/day dosing

Cons:
- Fenugreek burps (usually only last for 1-2hrs; especially if taken on an empty stomach)
- A lot of pills (6) in a dose (this can be split throughout the day, but still a lot of pills)
- Sore joints (good sign of estrogen control, but tough to lift through towards the end of the cycle)

This was a great supplement for me and I believe it could be extremely beneficial as part of a PCT or at the end of a cutting cycle. The positives were exactly as written on the bottle. The only negatives were almost superficial and not a big deal except for the sore joints which I had a lot of trouble combating. I may add some cissus next time I run this as I most certainly will again. I would highly recommend this supplement as it does exactly what is says.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mass HGH FINAL REVIEW: 9/10

In retrospect, this supplement did a lot more for me then I expected. I was able to eat basically junk most of the cycle (thanks to the holidays...) and only gained about 1lb. I didn't even think about the improved body comp that could occur from this so as I reflect on it I am very pleasantly surprised. Mass HGH was effective from the first dose and continued throughout the cycle.

Pros:
- First dose effectiveness
- Vivid dreams
- Nutrient partitioning/increased insulin sensitivity (as referenced by terrible diet with minimal to no weight gain - aka "dirty recomp" ha)
- Increased recovery (as referenced by less DOMS after most heavy days and if there were, reduced time before they were gone)
- Deep sleep (woke up less and fell back to sleep easier)
- Easy dosing (just take before bed)

Cons:
- Morning grogginess/ trouble getting out of bed if not enough sleep

Overall, this was a big winner for me with the exception of the morning grogginess on days that I had to be up early (ie - work days ha). Luckily much of this cycle was over my holiday break so this was not a big issue but I could see it being in future cycles. The sleep that I got was amazing in both depth, dreams, and recovery. I would highly recommend this supplement for anyone looking for the benefits proposed. Again, it does what it says.

I'd like to thank Marms and the rest of the guys at Lecheek Nutrition for the chance to run these two supplements. Both were big hits for me personally. If there are any questions feel free to post them up.